• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Four-Hand Massage Ch. 01

Four-Hand Massage Ch. 01

After Vicki's shallow breathing return to normal, after her pulsating pussy stopped pulsating, after the glazed eyes came back into focus, we could talk about our upcoming plans.

"You remember Sandy?" she asked.

"How could I have forgotten so soon?"

I replied, "Your not-so-shy cousin. Why do you ask?"

"She's coming to stay with me for a week next month. I was thinking you could come over for the weekend. I'll make dinner and we can rent a movie or play some cards, whatever."

"That sounds good to me. She seemed like such a nice girl," I said with a smirk, "until she got all nasty with Bill." Vicki laughed and replied that yes, once she warmed up to the idea of clothing optional beach and all that it could include, she seemed to go with the flow.

So we made the plans. Before we closed off the Skype session Vicki encouraged me to masturbate for her. It really didn't take much encouragement. She helped me along by playing with herself and describing how it was being watched as we fucked on the beach that one time, being watched by Bill, Janet, Sandy and a couple of other unknown admirers. As I got closer Vicki told me to come on her tits, which she held up to the monitor. Nice idea, but I didn't want to have to clean the screen (I'm so practical), so at the last minute I pulled back and shot onto my chest. I scooped up a finger full and offered it to her, "I would if I could, but I can't so I shant", she said, in her best Dr. Seuss-like sing-song voice. We called it a night and signed off.

The weekend arrived and I packed an overnight bag and headed to Vicki's house. It was about a 2 hour drive on a boring piece of interstate, so of course my mind wandered back to that beach scene. I had replayed it many times in my mind, but I never got bored with it. This time I thought more about Sandy; about how she looked, first in her suit, then topless and then naked. And about how she played with our beach neighbors, giving Bill a hand/mouth job while keeping her eyes on Vicki and I. Or, more specifically, on our private parts as I pounded away on Vicki not more than 10 feet away.

So that filled the boring drive, but by the time I got to Vicki's I was pretty revved up. As my luck would have it, Vicki informed me that Sandy had called earlier and was running late; she wouldn't be arriving for a couple of more hours. I guess that Vicki could tell that I was worked up by the intensity of the kiss that I gave her. "So, we have some time to kill?" I asked, with just the hint of a grin. She picked up on the hint and said that she had something to show me in the bedroom.

Like a puppy dog, I followed her down the hall. She had me sit down on the bed, and then she stood in front of me and proceeded to untie her sweat pants and drop them to the floor.

"Surprise!" she said and I was greeted with the sight of her wearing possibly the tiniest thong I'd ever seen. She must have done a bit of personal grooming; while she always kept a neat trimmed landing strip, it was now reduced to just a 'soul patch' right above her clitoris. The thong didn't cover her pussy entirely; her lips were barely covered and looked as if they would slip out at the slightest movement.

"What a nice surprise!" I said, "Is it edible?"

She laughed and said "I don't know... perhaps you can tell me." I didn't waste any time and got off of the bed and dropped to my knees in front of her. Although we hadn't really had that much sex, I knew enough about her to know what she liked. I started to lick her right thru the thong, slightly rubbing her lips. Liked I guessed, the lips slipped clear of the thong without any effort, and the thong slipped between them. She shuddered a bit when that happened, and put her hands on my head to steady herself. Her clitoris, although technically still covered, was engorged a bit and plainly outlined by the thin cloth. I nibbled at it a bit while I slipped a finger inside the thong and into her. She was clearly excited and lubricated, so there was no resistance when I inserted another finger. And that was all it took for her to shudder again. I glanced up at her face for a second and confirmed that she had cum.

After she caught her breath she grabbed me by the ears and had me stand up. We kissed, and I knew she could taste herself on my lips. "Taste good?" I asked.

"Mmmm" was all that she could say.

She reached down and started to fondle my cock thru my jeans. That was all that it took; I flipped her around and pushed her face down onto the bed.

There are times when a fast and hard fuck is called for, and this was one of those times. I unzipped my fly and fished out my erection. I slipped her thong to the side and pushed into her. I heard her moan; she was probably expecting a little more foreplay on my part, but I could tell she was ok with me in her. I didn't waste any time and started pounding away. I'd like to say that I lasted for a long time, but I was so worked up that I was on the brink pretty quickly. With a final push I let loose and collapsed onto her.

We laid there for a moment. Vicki rolled out from under me. We smiled.

"I guess we were both just more than a little bit horny," she said.

"Was it good for you?" I asked, knowing that it had been.

Just then the doorbell rang and we both froze for a moment. Then we heard the door open and Sandy's voice called out. "Hello! Anybody home?"

Vicki and I exchanged smiles and she replied, "Yes, I'm in the bathroom, I'll be right out". She quickly got up and grabbed a washcloth to clean herself up, and then put her sweat pants back on. The whole little sex session had probably only lasted 15 minutes; by far that was the quickest session that we'd ever had.

Vicki looked into the mirror and ran her fingers through her hair. "Do I look like I've just been fucked?" she asked.

"Most definitely," I replied, "and you wear it well." Shooting me a nasty look, we went out to greet her cousin.

Vicki gave Sandy a hug and a peck on the cheek. Breaking the hug, Sandy gave Vicki a glance, a once-over, then turned to give me the same look. I went up to her to welcome her, expecting the same hug and kiss, but just as I was going for the peck, Sandy turned towards me so that we had lip contact. It might have lasted a bit more than is customary, but not so much that it was uncomfortable for either of us.

"Did I interrupt anything?" Sandy asked. Vicki might have blushed a bit, but replied that no, nothing was up. Sandy looked like she didn't believe her. I realized then that, besides looking like we might have just fucked, Sandy also might have tasted her cousin on my lips. C'est la vie.

Vicki had prepared a nice meal; the wine and conversation flowed freely. We continued with the wine after the dinner in the living room. Vicki had rented the movie "Love & Other Drugs", which is a good story, sort of a chick flick, but spiced up with a lot of sex scenes. A naked Jake Gyllenhaal was a treat for the women and a naked Anne Hathaway was fine for me.

As we watched the movie and finished off a couple bottles of wine, we were all sitting on the carpeted floor. I was leaning on a pillow against the sofa, Vicki was sitting between my legs leaning back into me and Sandy was on a throw pillow on the other side of Vicki. As I often did while relaxing with Vicki, my hands moved to the back of her neck and I started absentmindedly massaging her neck and shoulders. Without really thinking too much about it I began using more pressure, which elicited a slight moan from Vicki.

"Sorry, does that hurt?" I asked.

"No, it feels good but can you back off a bit? For some reason I'm a little sore there" she replied. I did back off and was immediately rewarded with another moan and a "Yes, that feels great" from Vicki.

Of course this didn't go unnoticed by Sandy. She started asking about massages in general, and when she found out that I have a small business massaging a select group of clients, she started asking more specific questions. Do you do both men and women? What do you charge? What types of massage? Where do you give them?

I massage both men and women. I usually offer the first hour for free as an incentive to get steady clients. I perform Swedish and deep tissue massages. (I also offer sensual, but I don't publicize that. Word of mouth brings those clients in.) I had a room set up at my house to use as a studio, but I also do outcalls.

Sandy responded with "Well that seems like fun. I'd love to try that out!"

Timing is everything, as at this point in the movie there was one scene that included two women and a guy (and some Viagra). Not knowing if she was talking about the FMF scene or a massage, I replied that I'd like to try that too, but I'd want to make sure it's ok with Vicki.

Vicki laughed and said "I'm not sure what we're talking about, but, whatever, it's fine with me."

Finally Sandy looked over at the movie and realized that the conversation had a double meaning. "I was talking about a massage!" she said.

Vicki smiled and said "So were we. What did you think we were talking about?"

At this point I chimed in and asked Sandy if she'd like the massage right here, right now. I explained that I have my massage equipment still in the car from an appointment yesterday. Not surprisingly she said she'd like that. I suggested that she take a quick shower while I set up the table.

By the time she came out of the bathroom I had set up the table, laid out a base sheet and a cover sheet, and set out the oil that I prefer to use. I had also changed into sweatpants and a t shirt. Sandy had one of Vicki's robes on. Vicki had been in the bathroom with her; I could hear them talking about the massage while I was setting up. I was guessing that Vicki was telling Sandy the routine. She nonchalantly removed her robe and climbed up onto the table facedown, pulling the cover over her lower back and ass. We'd had seen each other naked before, so I guess she wasn't going to pretend to act shy around Vicki and me. Still, it was rather refreshing seeing her nude again, even if just for that short moment before she covered up.

Vicki lit a couple of candles and dimmed the lights. Massage was on!

As was my routine I started with a scalp massage and worked my way down from there. Usually with new clients it takes a while for relaxation to set in, but Sandy seemed to be relaxed from the moment I laid my hands on her. Ah, the wonders of alcohol.

As I was working on Sandy's back, Vicki came around behind me and started rubbing my ass. Sandy was unaware; there was no conversation taking place. I looked at Vicki and saw that grin that told me she had something naughty in mind. I wasn't in on her plan; I was fine with letting things play out.

By the time I had worked my way down to Sandy's lower back, Vicki had moved up to her head and had started to massage Sandy's shoulders.

"A four handed massage... mmm... nice" Sandy murmured, "Will this cost me extra?" Vicki replied that she was getting the family discount.

I peeled the towel down and off to one side to work on one of her butt cheeks. Sometimes new clients are unaware that I work on the glutes, and I usually clear that with them ahead of time, but Sandy didn't flinch. She actually moved her legs apart a bit and moaned as I rubbed her ass. I've given enough massages to recognize the signs; Sandy was getting turned on by all the attention she was receiving. I caught Vicki's eye and she knew it too. She gave me a little nod as if to say "let's do this!"

First thing first -- I removed the cover sheet totally, and went to work with both hands on her ass. Pushing her cheeks together and then apart, Vicki and I were getting a good look at her asshole. A applied a little extra oil to my hands and then to her butt, allowing the excess to slide down into her crevasses.

When I moved down to her feet, Vicki took over on her ass. Sandy seemed almost comatose, but she had a steady soft moan going on. I quickly worked up her legs onto her thighs. This was always my favorite part of a female massage; no matter how skinny or muscular or overweight the woman was, they usually had that area of soft inner thigh. Since Vicki was still kneading Sandy's ass, our hands made contact a couple of times as I swept up pass Sandy's hips. On one pass I kept my hands with Vicki's and together we spread her ass cheeks and Vicki lightly used her pinky finger to tease Sandy's. Sandy was pushing her ass back at us, another sure sign. Then, while Vicki continued to tease her asshole, I moved down and got closer to her pussy. I used both hands, and oil, to rub right alongside of her lips. I could see and feel that Vicki was still shaved clean. For all I knew she might have given herself a quick once over in the shower. Either way she was as smooth as a baby's behind (or so they say).

I decided it was time for Sandy to turn over.

Vicki and I had to actually help her a bit. When she was face up I got a good look at her breasts. They were larger than Vicki's, and almost, but not, sagging a bit.

Vicki didn't waste any time in oiling up Sandy's tits. She toyed around with them, avoiding direct contact with her pink puffy nipples. I went to work on her thighs. I oiled them up and with a hand on each thigh I massaged my way up to her pussy. Again I first worked on her lips. By this time I could see that her clitoris was extended. I moved past her lips and used my thumb to rub her clit. This brought a bigger moan from Sandy.

Vicki used the moment to finally massage her nipples. Sandy began writhing, so I backed off with my thumb. Again I caught Vicki's eyes to let her know of my intent. She smiled, so I leaned over and flicked Sandy's clit with my tongue. Vicki moved over beside me and lifted Sandy's legs so that they were over my shoulder. I proceeded to lick her and inserted my finger in her. Vicki took her oily digit and slowly pressed into Sandy's asshole.

That was the straw that broke the camel's back. Sandy started thrashing and was mumbling mostly unintelligible words. I recognized a few 'FUCK ME's and a lot of 'OH GOD's. And then with one loud 'YES' she arched her back high and, apparently, had an orgasm.

Vicki and I backed off of her slowly, letting her come down to earth. It took a while before she opened her eyes. She sat up and smiled at the two of us. Then she slowly got to her feet and walked over to Vicki. She gave a hug, and then a long passionate kiss. Oh my -- kissing cousins!

She walked over to me and did the same. "How can I ever thank you?" she said to the two of us.

Then, since Vicki didn't speak up right away, I did. I said "Well, I could use a massage... it's been a tough day at the office." The women laughed then Sandy said that she didn't really know how to give a massage. Vicki said it was easy and she would help. Great, I thought, I'm getting a four hand massage as well. Life is good.

Sandy went out into the kitchen to get something to drink. Vicki started undressing me, noticing that I was already very hard. Of course I was, and had been since I started petting her cousins' pussy. Once naked, Vicki embraced me, giving my dick a few tugs, then slapped my butt and told me to lay face down.

End of Part 1 -- To Be Continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Four-Hand Massage Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds