• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 02

The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 02

12

Eve stares out the window, lost in thought. Only two weeks have passed since the incident at the police station and she still can't believe the dramatic turn of events that took place that night. Even now, she can hear Officer David's deep, commanding voice in her ear as well as the sound of the rattling handcuffs that held her in place. She can still feel his burning lips seared to hers and feel his throbbing cock thrusting in and out of her slick, little pussy. The look in his emerald-gold eyes had been one of malice at her arrogant threat of turning him in. He told her that he'd make her life a living hell if she told anyone that he'd raped her.

At the time, she'd been utterly terrified but now, every day that she remains silent, strips her of her fear and fuels her anger.

He should fucking pay! Narcissistic asshole... She imagines TV reporters, newspapers and the World Wide Web covering such a big story. His face would be plastered everywhere. They would show her, the innocent victim, traumatized and crying to Barbara Walters about the horrific event. There would be live coverage as they hauled his ass off to jail. Then he would be the one getting fucked.

The thought makes her smile, her devious mind at work.

Suddenly the doorbell rings making her jump and stifle a gasp. Cursing, she spills her Mountain Dew all over the table and in her lap. God, she's still jumpy. Bravado only goes so far.

After grabbing a kitchen towel off the counter and quickly wiping up the mess, she tiptoes to the door and looks out of the tiny peephole. When she sees who it is, she releases a long sigh of relief and flings open the door.

Standing on the front porch and looking like she just stepped off a magazine cover, is her best friend, Ann.

"Hey, Eve. Wow... You look like shit," her friend rudely states, taking off her Channel sun glasses to better assess her appearance. She never was one for subtlety.

It irks Eve that, that is her friend's way of greeting but she didn't realize just how disheveled she must look. It's 4:00 p.m. and she's still in her fuzzy pajamas, pajamas that are soaked with soda. Her pretty locks are a tangled rats-nest and her eyes are red and dry like rough sandpaper. At least she brushed her teeth.

"So, have you found your I.D. yet?"

"No, damn it!" Eve snaps, instantly fuming. The loss of her I.D. is the least of her concerns. She knows her friend isn't trying to push her buttons, but she's doing a damn good job at it.

"Oh... Well, I see that the security cameras that your father bought have been installed," Ann comments, eyeing one of the high-tech devices above the door. "Why the sudden fear? You still don't think someone is watching you, do you?"

Eve shrugs, refusing to meet her friend's suspicious gaze. Instead, she anxiously scans the yard. She knows David doesn't know where she lives, but the thought of him finding her makes her blood run cold. She's not one to cower in fear, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

"Listen, Eve, I'm worried about you. Why don't you just go to the authorities? Maybe they could send an officer over to help keep an eye--"

"NO!" She interrupts, abruptly shooting her hand out in front of her like a stop sign and wildly glancing around as if she's scared someone has heard her.

Her reaction makes her friend jump back in surprise, and she drops her sunglasses on the ground.

"Sorry... I just don't want to bother them. I'm sure I'm just being paranoid." Her words are a blatant lie, but Ann doesn't need to know that.

She had in fact, gone to the police station two days ago.

With her head held high and her mind made up, she'd finally decided to turn him in.

She'd wrapped her trembling fingers around one of the double door handles and cautiously opened it. Without moving an inch and holding the door open like a fool, she'd nervously glanced inside. There had been more officers milling around the station than on that fateful night. When her baby blue eyes spotted the two men who had arrested her, she went into a panic and instantly snatched her hand away as if the cold metal had burned her skin. She'd stumbled down the steps and fled the area knowing that she couldn't do it.

"Anyway, I came by to tell you that Steven Fin is throwing a party tonight and he wants you to show up," her friend says in a sing-song voice, breaking into Eve's thoughts.

"Be there by 8:00 p.m. and wear something sexy," Ann calls out, strolling down the walk way to her flashy red Porsche.

Eve growls in frustration. She really wants to go. For years, she's fantasized about fucking Steven and even though she's afraid to leave the house, she can't pass up this opportunity.

She locks herself in her room, and then rummages around in her closet looking for something to wear.

Her eyes come to rest on a brand new dress that she bought a month ago. It would be perfect for tonight's party. It's pale pink, with a plunging neckline, extremely short, and skin tight. The most alluring part of the dress is the crescent moon cut out, starting just under her right breast and curling toward her right hip, exposing a large portion of her smooth, toned tummy.

Eve slips it on over her head and appraises herself in the full-length mirror. The dress clings to her body, nicely displaying her prominent curves. Her ass looks enticing, as always and her puffy, pink nipples poke against the thin material. She shouldn't wear it, though. Not after the night at the police station. It's way too revealing...

An image of David pops into her mind and the way his lustful eyes had roamed over her body.

She couldn't blame him for that. She'd looked like a cock-teasing slut and, if he hadn't checked her out, she would have been offended. At the time, however, flirting and bribing him with her body was a grievous mistake. Her smartass comments and rude behavior didn't win her any points either. She just couldn't stop herself! He attempted to arrest her!

That asshole still shouldn't have locked her in a cell and taken her against her will. He'd used her for his pleasure, and she hated him for making her enjoy it.

Seething in remembrance, she keeps the dress on, adding a pair of sexy 6 inch heels.

She's not going to let that fucking jerk control her life. She'll do whatever the hell she wants. Yes, she might be an egotistical brat but in the end, her word is law, not his.

Once she's finished touching up her makeup, and smoothing down her dress, she sets her house alarm and walks outside, firmly locking the door behind her.

Eve decides to drive to the party in her brand new sports car. Even though she crashed the last one, her daddy bought her a new one the very next day.

She still hasn't told him that she wrecked the other car because she was drinking and driving, and she definitely hasn't told him that she got arrested and raped.

Who knows how he would react. If he got pissed at her, she'd lose her inheritance, and there's no way in hell she'd let that happen.

Arriving at the party, she strolls into the house like she owns the place. It's crowded, filled with laughing and shouting guests and all eyes turn to her as she enters the living room.

She knows she looks sexy.

Immediately, guys are offering her drinks and escorting her into the kitchen. They're practically drooling! She smirks, clearly amused.

After downing three shots of vodka in quick succession, she prances around the house, swaying her hips provocatively to the blaring music.

A few guys rub up against her as she gracefully moves through the sea of people and, on more than one occasion, she feels their hard-ons brush and press against her tummy. It takes her a few minutes to find Steven and, when she finally spots him, she feels her blood boil and her cheeks turn crimson in anger. He's in the den and practically fucking some random slut on the couch!

Irritated, and on the verge of causing a scene, she storms back into the kitchen and takes two shots of whiskey. She doesn't like to be made a fool of. There are tons of guys here that are ogling her; and she could have anyone of them, but she's too pissed off to have sex.

"Why did I even bother coming?" she pouts even though no one can hear her. She thought coming here and hooking up with Steven would distract her from thinking of David. It did, for all of 10 minutes.

Fuming and throwing a fit, she does something childish. She grabs the garden hose and drenches a few innocent party-goers with freezing cold water before stumbling to her car.

She jerks open her car door and slips inside, taking a few calming breaths. She knows she shouldn't drive. Her eyes are blurry, and she feels a little nauseous; but she's only a few miles from home. She mentally reassures herself that everything is going to be fine, ignoring the bad feeling settling in her gut.

On the drive home, she swerves left and right and crosses over the center line a few too many times. She definitely shouldn't be on the road, but she's almost home.

She releases a sigh of relief when she finally parks outside of her house.

Walking up the porch steps, she unlocks the front door and steps inside. She immediately closes and locks the door behind her afraid that someone might barge in. Turning back around, she realizes that the house is shrouded in darkness. Huh. She thought she'd left the lights on, and she's completely bewildered. Didn't she set the alarm, too?

As the thought crosses her mind, powerful arms suddenly encompass her waist and a hard body crashes into her, knocking her to the floor. Surprised, but not paralyzed in fear, she violently begins kicking and screaming.

"WHAT THE FUCK! GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" she cries out frantically. The pointy stem of one of her high heels makes contact with some part of the intruder's body, and she hears him curse and loosen his grip.

A surge of adrenaline courses through her veins, and she scrambles to her feet. She hastily flings open the back door and runs outside into the night. She only makes it a few yards before her attacker tackles her from behind, and she lands on the soft grass. She starts to yell for help, but her assailant tightly clamps his hand over her mouth, smothering her screams.

She knows her attacker is male. No female would have such a powerful build or smell like cool, crisp cologne. Plus, they wouldn't have a large, hard bulge in their pants, pressing firmly against the swell of her ass!

The man flips her onto her back and instantly straddles her waist.

With her petite body pinned beneath his muscular form, she breathes erratically through her nose. She can't fight him off, forcing herself to lift her big blue eyes to his face.

He's wearing a black ski mask and only his mouth and piercing green-golden eyes are visible. The intruder leans down and lightly brushes his lips across her ear before gently sucking on her earlobe. He kisses her neck before pulling away and meeting her eyes.

"Miss me, little slut?" he asks teasingly, his free hand slipping down to her plump breast and giving it a soft squeeze.

"No!" she screams in shock, as she realizes who her attacker is. She will never forget that voice.

With renewed strength, Eve begins thrashing beneath David. She twists and squirms, a choking sob trapped in her throat by his strong hand. She has to get away. She tries to claw him, but he's wearing a leather jacket as well as thick black gloves.

A deep chuckle escapes David's lips as Eve desperately tries to dislodge him.

"Sorry slut, your nails won't work. Although you did land a pretty solid kick with those damn heels," he says in a mischievous tone of voice. He's clearly enjoying himself.

She glares up at him, trying to mask her budding fear with anger.

"You've been a very bad girl, Eve," he remarks, clucking his tongue as if he's disappointed in her.

She hisses in response.

"I'm going to remove my hand, but if you even try to make a sound, I'll grab my gun and handcuffs out of my back pocket faster than you can blink. Got it?"

Eve stops struggling at the mention of his lethal firearm and the dreadful cuffs. There's nothing she can do but nod her head compliantly.

Ever-so-slowly, he lifts his hand from her mouth and stares down at her, another disgusting smile playing across his lips.

"Don't do this! I haven't done anything wrong, David! I haven't told anyone!" she whispers harshly, shaking her head in denial.

"So, that wasn't you outside the station the other day?" he asks in mock confusion.

Frustrated that he saw her and hating the way he taunts her, Eve growls lowly.

"I thought so, cunt," he remarks icily, his features turning hard.

Yanking her to her feet by her long blonde hair, he hauls her back into the house. Once locked inside, he releases her but smoothly withdraws his gun. Without a moment's hesitation, he points it at her, threateningly.

Even though he could kill her, and get blood all over her pretty outfit, she still considers running. Maybe she can distract him.

"How did you break in?"

"Don't play coy with me. You know the answer to that." he rolls his eyes. "Disarming house alarms and security cameras is second nature to me."

He places the barrel of the gun between her shoulder blades and nudges her into the living room.

"By the way, here's your driver's license, slut." he comments casually, flicking the card across the room. Sitting down on her couch and making himself at home, he sets the gun on the side table. He removes his gloves and jacket and finally his mask, running his fingers through his messy hair.

Eve sucks in a sharp breath. He looks just as she remembers, intimidating but even more handsome. Annoyingly, images of him gripping her ass with her legs wrapped around his back, assaults her mind. She knows she shouldn't find him attractive, but she does. However, just because she thinks he's smoldering hot, that doesn't mean that she wants him to cruelly rape her again.

A look of lust flashes in his brilliant green eyes as well, as he admires her lithe, young body. His gaze slowly travels up her candy, pink-colored toenails and her slender legs, lingering at the junction between her slightly parted thighs.

"Take off that stupid dress," he instructs, absentmindedly waving his hand at her. He's like a king addressing his loyal subject, full of arrogance and confidence.

"Fuck you," she automatically replies. She will not allow him to give her orders in her own home.

Her defiance pisses him off and what little patience he has instantly evaporates.

"TAKE OFF THE FUCKING DRESS!"

She can't help but jump at the sound of his booming voice as it bounces off the walls and vibrates through her bones. For a moment, her gaze turns fearful.

She unties her halter-top dress and slides it down her curvy body as quickly and seamlessly as possible. After kicking it off to the side, she instinctively crosses her arms over her chest. The only article of clothing remaining on her sleek body is her cute pink panties and strappy high heels.

"Lower your arms, little tease. I want to see those wonderful tits of yours," he says, smiling evilly, gaining control of the situation once more.

Eve drops her hands to her hips, her fear flipping back to anger.

"Mmm, look at those beautiful breasts. They can really make a man hard."

Eve clenches her teeth to keep from insulting him even though, in truth, his words are a compliment.

"I love how supple and perky your tits are, and your light pink-colored nipples look so suck-able."

He motions her to him and grudgingly, she obeys. Taking her small hand in his, he pulls her onto his lap so that she's straddling his upper thighs.

She's so petite that toes don't even touch the carpet, and the position makes her legs spread open like an offering.

Grabbing her firm ass, he roughly kneads it, digging his fingers into her flesh and jiggling her cheeks.

"You feel good, slut, just as I remember but better. I'm going to enjoy taking you in your own home."

Yanking her ass towards him, he makes her grind back and forth against his hard-on, forcing her to give him a lap dance like a cheap stripper.

She's disgusted and is practically salivating to hurt him. She hates being at this asshole's mercy.

David leans forward and captures one of her pert nipples in his mouth. He flicks his wet tongue back and forth across it, feeling it swell between his lips. Moaning, he roughly sucks on the little bud while rolling her other nipple between his fingers. He switches between both, twisting and pinching her erect nipples before clamping his teeth around one and roughly extending it from her body.

"Owww!! Stop! That hurts!" She yelps in shock and pain.

"You were going to turn me in, weren't you, you little bitch!" He's seething, knowing that she could have ruined him.

He roughly pinches the other swollen nipple until she's sobbing and begging for mercy.

"No! I didn't do anything!" She whimpers, trying to push his hand away and cover her tender breasts from further abuse.

"I warned you, you would regret it." He knows that he's inflicting a great deal of pain, but he's pissed. She deserves to be treated like a filthy slut.

"I'm sorry! Please, I'm sorry!"

Satisfied, he releases her aching, swollen bud and grabs her chin.

"Officer, you will address me as Officer," he demands, squeezing her jaw.

"Ye-yes, Officer."

"That's better." Reaching into his pocket, he produces a menacing pair of handcuffs.

The moment Eve sees them, she begins struggling again.

"NO! Please, I don't want to wear them!"

David just chuckles and quickly grabs her flailing arms. He easily locks the cuffs around her dainty wrists, swiftly binding them together behind her back. He's had years of practice.

"No! You asshole! Un-cuff me! NOW!"

When she continues to scream and thrash on his lap, he harshly backhands her across the face, the force whipping her head to the side.

She sees stars for a moment, as a large welt begins forming on her pretty heart-shaped face.

"I must say, I do admire your aggressive, headstrong nature, Eve. You always put up quite a fight. I love that. You're a wild animal who needs to be tamed."

"And you're cock-sucking douche bag, who obviously can't get a fucking date! You've resorted to becoming a rapist! That's the only way you can get your cock in a pussy, isn't it? You're a fucking disgrace to the police force!" she screams, attacking him with insults. The moment the words fly out of her mouth, she regrets it.

Rage boiling to the surface like hot lava, he growls menacingly, his sinister gaze burning into hers. He looks at her like he's going to kill her, and she shrinks back in fear.

"You're going to regret that, cunt!"

He viciously rips off her panties, stripping her of her only remaining clothing.

"You still haven't learned. Your big mouth is always going to get you into trouble, Eve."

He quickly unzips his pants and pushes them down his thighs, his boxers following suit. With his throbbing, erect cock finally free, he grips it with one hand and grabs her hair in the other. He roughly shoves her head down as far as her body can bend, until her mouth is inches from his twitching cock.

The position makes her groan as a jarring, shooting pain races down her spine. She struggles to sit up but it's an impossible task since her hands are cuffed behind her back.

"Now you filthy whore, I want you to spit on my cock. You will do this until the head is glistening with your saliva and coating my shaft."

"No, let me up. I can't stretch down any farther, it hurts!" She's panting, unable to ignore the pain.

"You shouldn't have gotten lippy, you dirty slut."

Eve whines, knowing that he's speaking the truth.

"This is how it's gonna go. I'm going to fuck your pretty pussy until you can't see straight and your spit is the only lube I'll allow. So, I suggest you make my cock as wet as possible."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Cop and The Little Tease Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds