• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Voluptus Ludum Ch. 02

Voluptus Ludum Ch. 02

12

After basking in the afterglow of her powerful orgasm Emily fell into a strange dream. In the dream she stood in a meadow filled with flowers. She looked around noting how the grassland and flowers seemed to stretch on forever, all the while she noted the scent surrounding her. It was similar to the smell of sex, but weaker, yet somehow stronger. As she mulled this over, she failed to notice a figure walking towards her from behind.

"I see you marvel at this place." Said the unknown figure, causing Emily to yelp in surprise.

She turned and studied the newcomer. Despite the long cloak she wore, Emily could tell it was female. She was tall, standing at maybe six foot two, maybe more. She looked down trying to gauge her measurements, but somehow the cloak shrouded them, barely letting her make out the female shape.

"You will not know my body until you win my tournament, Emily Ralia." The woman said and Emily instantly knew who it was;

"Sors Nepellus." She stated in disbelief.

"Yes it is me, and I come here to give you some unfortunate news Miss Ralia." The goddess said and sat down on the soft grass, motioning for Emily to join her. Once she sat the pleasure goddess began to explain what she meant:

"You see, I imbued one card in each deck I gave the twelve of you with a small amount of my power, making it's effects permanent or granting the player some of it's abilities," Emily took this in, despite still processing the fact that she sat next to a goddess. "However with your deck I was careless, or excited should I say, as yours was the last one I made. I wanted to get this tournament started as soon as I could, and because of that you have both a blessing and a curse." She looked at Emily, though the hood of her cloak made it impossible for Emily to distinguish any of her features. She nodded for the goddess to continue.

"Every card in your deck has a small amount of my power, making the effects more powerful, and permanent, unless overridden by a new card. I am sorry for that blunder Emily Ralia." Before she could raise any questions the scenery disappeared and her eyes opened wide, staring up at her ceiling.

Her mind went through what she had been told. Her cards were stronger than the others, thus making their effects permanent, she summarised in her head. Remembering what she had done before falling asleep she looked between her mounds to see a flaccid cock laying across her stomach, with it's head peaking at her from between her breasts. Her mind struggled with the fact that it was clearly still flaccid, despite the fact that it was far longer and thicker than anything she'd seen before. She sat up, the slight friction stimulating her new phallus, causing it to straighten slightly, and looked at the lone card on her playmat, which had also changed, now only having one creature slot and four equipment, just as the goddess's representative had said. She picked the single card up, hoping that it would make her penis disappear.

Nothing happened. She sighed, the goddess had told her it wouldn't work. She looked at the card's illustration, noting how the cock stood proudly, it's head easily several inches above a perversely posing elven creature's own. Even though she was freaked out by this, she felt her cock growing, and her pussy moisten as she stared at the picture. Her hands reacted to her lust, one wrapping around her growing girth, the other struggled not to drop the card and rub at her wet heat. She looked away from the card, to see her cock head now level with her eyes.

It leaked excessive amounts of pre-cum. The flow was constant, though an occasional burst would follow whenever she stroked herself, or something rubbed against her cunt. Her lust now overpowered all other motor-functions, forcing her hand to begin stroking the entire length, squeezing it to milk of it's thick fluid, while pushing three of her long fingers inside her love canal, the card now discarded on the table, finding and rubbing her g-spot. The already incredible flow increased, now completely covering her bare torso in it's viscous secretions. Realising how long it took to stroke the whole length, she withdrew her hand from her pussy, bringing it to the base of her still swelling cock, now peaking over her head and as thick, if not thicker than her forearm. Her moans rose in volume until she was certain the entire building could hear them.

She couldn't care less however, as her pleasure intensified to the point of absolution. Her new cock had risen above her head now, and only then did it seem to stop growing. As she pumped it with her hands, squeezing out each ecstatic drop of pre-cum, her tongue lolling out in the hopes of catching a falling drop. When that failed to yield results she began licking her now slick length, trying to satisfy her incredible hunger. As if in response a sudden flood of cock juice poured from the tip, coating the entire length and her hands in the thick, viscous fluid. More, she thought and felt it rising; her orgasm.

The heat grew within her gut until she felt it explode. It was unlike any climax she had ever attained before, she could feel the scolding hot cum shooting up her two foot pillar, before blasting from the head with more force than a hose. It coated the ceiling, even rebounding off of it and splattering her. She leaned her head back, mouth open wide, both from the overpowering orgasm and the need to taste herself. As more flew from her cock, she groaned in ecstasy and even leaned back in to lick the length as best she could. The flow began to subside, slowing to a small burst, accompanied by a constant river of her cum running down her length and onto her waiting tongue.

Once the ocean of sensations had faded a little, Emily looked around. Gasping in pleasured surprise, the area around her was splattered liberally with cum, particularly herself and the couch, both were coated with a thick layer of her cock juice. The sight and incredibly potent scent of sex was quickly energising her again, and she could see her impossible cock beginning to rise once more. Before it could Emily ran to the bathroom, more specifically her bathtub, where she could cum and drain it after she was done. Her cock rose to its full glory and she once again went to work.

The next orgasm came faster than before, but it was much more powerful. As she came she aimed it down, aiming to keep it in the bath as much as possible, but the blast was far too powerful to be fully contained. She fired again and again, the rebound coating her in a fresh layer. It took what felt like hours, but was really just over a minute, before her second male orgasm ended, with her tub being more than half filled. Once again she regained her thoughts enough to marvel at the amount, especially since she didn't have testicles, but also at the fact that she shouldn't be able to pump enough blood to make it erect, even flaccid it seemed to be too much, yet she felt great. Once again the sight and smell began to arouse her.

Two hours later... Emily groaned as she woke. She didn't remember when she fell asleep, but what she knew was that she felt great.. She stayed where she was for a minute, trying to gather the will to get up. When she did, her initial thought was; 'Did an elephant cum in here?' She stared awestruck at her bathroom walls, which were once ocean blue with wavy patterns all over them, but were now coating in dried cum, she knew it was from the smell that permeated the air. Leaving before she got aroused once more, she went into her living room, to find it in a similar state, but less drastic. A large part of her ceiling was coating in cum, as was her couch. Trying to remember what had happened here, she checked her bedroom, pleased to see it was spick and span. She walked back into the living room.

On her table was her playmat. She picked up the single card on it, gasping as she the memories came flooding back to her. She looked down to see her huge cock hanging between her knees. She knew she could never go out in public with this thing, she might be able to manage if it would stay flaccid, but she knew that was near impossible. A sudden thought struck her. If they became whatever creature they played, then all she had to do was find a normal human creature. Picking up her new deck she went through it, searching desperately for a human female, but none were there. It seemed all her cards had been replaced with futanari types, or demon-futa hybrids. She groaned, but went through it again, this time looking for one with a more manageable cock size.

Once she found it she played the card, and once again the sensations rushed through her entire body, her cock instantly becoming erect, and the events from barely more than two hours ago were replayed, though on a far more manageable scale.

Some time later... She came to her senses once more in the bathroom. There was no amnesia this time though. She remembered everything. She looked down, seeing most of her body submerged in a tub full of her thick, white cum. Standing up she looked down and sighed with relief, her cock had shrunk considerably, and was now six inches flaccid. She remembered her erection being about eleven inches and a bit thicker than her wrist, while it would be hard to hide such a hard on, it was easier to conceal than one longer than her upper body. She drained the tub, not an easy feat, considering how thick her juices were, but she managed, and took a long shower. Once done she went about cleaning the walls and living room.

It took her over an hour. The cum gave off a scent that seemed to take all of five minutes to make her erect and in desperate need to cum, though she took care and always came into the toilet bowl, not wanting to deal with more of a mess. Once she was done she noticed the time was 10:00PM, and began to get ready for bed. Sleep didn't come easily, her cock was almost as sensitive as her clit, and the way her pyjamas rubbed against it, was almost overpowering. After masturbating again she found herself finally able to sleep.

Her dreams were tainted with imagery of all forms of sex. The effects were powerful, though she continued to sleep soundly, even as her hands subconsciously wondered to her throbbing cock, masturbating it and giving her the greatest pleasure even as she slept. By the time she woke, her sheets, duvet, and her pyjamas were soaking in cum, both male and female. Groaning she got out of bed and went about her morning routine, trying to ignore her new appendage. As she did so she found that she still urinated normally, and that nothing had really changed about her, aside from the addition to her crotch. She sat on her recently cleaned couch with a bowl of cereal and once again looked at her new deck.

She wasn't sure how she felt about this. On one hand she had experienced a pleasure seldom felt by mortals, but on the other she was in a strange situation. She had to beat all the others she had seen that day, and make them her sex slaves, otherwise the same fate would befall her. A thought hit her, what if she didn't play them, they didn't know where she lived, so if one wanted to battle her they couldn't. Emily smiled and relaxed into her cushions. Her small happiness was cut abruptly short when letter floated down on the table. Her smile faded instantly.

Picking it up and opening it she read the contents, and then again aloud.

"First match of Sors Nepellus' tournament: Emily Ralia vs. Rebecca Black." She spoke it over and over again, not believing that they would actually force them to play each other. As she put it down the world once again turned dark.

Emily woke up in a field, similar to one from her dream conversation with Sors Nepellus. Looking around, surprised she wasn't groggy in the slightest, she saw Rebecca sitting up and copying her.

"Hey." Emily eventually said.

"Hi." The British girl replied. They both knew what was about to happen. Standing up, they stared at each other; Rebecca wore a shirt that was clearly too big for her, and a pair of panties, in total contrast to Emily's matching top and bottoms, which covered a large amount of her skin. Suddenly the sky turned black and they looked up to see a cloaked figure descend from the sky.

"Who is that?" Rebecca asked.

"Sors Nepellus." Emily answered in awe, not expecting to see the goddess again until she had defeated all the others. Rebecca looked at her then at the goddess, awe etched into her face.

"I, Sors Nepellus, am here to observe this battle. I must remind you, whoever loses will become the victor's sex slave, and will hand their deck over to them." The goddess raised a hand and before the two appeared a floating table, and with it their playmats. "You may begin." With that their decks materialised and were shuffled by invisible hands.

"Wait! Where are our deck holders?" Emily asked.

"I decided to make it so that there is as little a power difference as possible between players. For this, all of your deck holders are currently in my possession. Now, begin!" The goddess commanded.

Emily drew her cards and looked to Rebecca who did likewise. She was staring intently at her cards, as though she was mesmerized by the erotic illustrations or hadn't even looked at them since their meeting with the goddess.

"I'll take the first move, if that's okay?" Emily asked. Rebecca only nodded in reply. Emily wasn't used to these cards, and was unsure about how to best use them. Going with the simplest option she summoned a high attack power demon creature. Like all the other times she felt the rush of sensations as her body changed to what she had summoned.

What stood across from Rebecca now was not Emily Ralia, winner of the American Nationals , but a monster. It looked like a werewolf, mixed with a lion, dragon, and a human all in one. It stood at eight feet tall, with a mane of fire, and a coat of midnight black fur all over it, excluding it's front torso, where naked breasts the size of basketballs sat, defying gravity, and a phallus larger than a horses hung flaccid between it's powerful knees. It's arms were long and powerful, the wrists alone were far thicker than Rebecca's biceps. On it's back extended dragonic wings, with a span of three metres, maybe more. Rebecca trembled where she stood, outright terrified of the creature.

"I end my turn." Emily's voice said from the mouth of the creature.

"R-right." Rebecca looked at the creature and saw something beside it, a square that stated 10'000 power. She looked at her hand and saw nothing with more power than it. Her deck was comprised completely of strange anthropomorphic animals, though it was mostly horse and bird types. None were very powerful, but the equipment made up for that. Choosing a female horse creature she placed it on the only available slot.

Rebecca half expected to turn into it as Emily had with her creature, but instead it merely materialised before her, standing at eight feet tall and on two feet, uh, hooves, with magnificent breasts, a coat of dark brown fur and long arms ending in human hands. It's power was 6'000. She slid a piece of equipment called Breath of Fire into a slot, increasing the creature's power by 5'000, giving it 11'000 total.

"Attack!" Rebecca ordered it, and saw it roar at the demon, sending an ocean of flames towards it.

Emily felt the heat surround her. It surprised her that it didn't hurt, but that didn't matter, she had taken a hit, and that meant a damage counter, leaving her with nine left before she lost.

"Now my creature's ability activates; when it's attack is successful it gains 1'000 power. With that my turn is over." She said. Emily drew with her new demon hands, staring down at her cards, none of the creatures were stronger than Rebecca's, however she had plan. Without doing anything Emily ended her turn.

The battle continued in that fashion. Emily would continue to take damage and draw, while Rebecca's creature gained more and more power. Once Emily was down to five damage left she finally made her move. Removing the demon creature from the slot she played a futanari type, one with 15'000 power and a skull count of five. She moaned as the transformation took hold and she turned back into herself, except this time she had a cock longer than her legs and thicker than her biceps.

"My creature's ability activates; when my opponent's creature has female genitalia they lose 6'000 power, and my creature gains that lost power, giving me a total of twenty one thousand. Then I equip my Merciless Fucking armour, this causes my opponent to take an extra damage count for each orgasm their creature, or they have during my attack, though if I fail to make a single one of you cum, I take three damage."

"What!?" Rebecca shouted, appalled by this strange power. Before she could react further Emily ran at the Anthropomorphic horse, her cock bouncing and drooling incredible amounts of pre cum as she did so.

Rebecca could hardly believe her eyes as she watched the events unfold. Emily had forced her cock halfway inside the horse creature, and was thrusting powerfully, a large bulge appearing whenever she went as far she could go. The horse was letting surprisingly human moans of pleasure, even neighing/crying out loudly as it came again and again, each time a counter would rise beside them. It was currently at 4, meaning the creature had climaxed three times, and it seemed to be quickly approaching a fourth.

"Ugh, oh gooooddd... I'm cumming!" Emily announced and Rebecca watched as her cock thickened another two inches and balls of what must've been her cum pumped up the massive length, and into the anthropomorphic horse's womb. The cock seemed to create a water tight seal, as none escaped. The creature's womb began to swell from the sheer volume being forced into it.

When Emily's orgasm/attack had finished the horse looked to be heavy with human triplets. The counter said 5, meaning Rebecca would lose five damage counters. Once Emily returned to her post, the horse creature once more stood up and returned to it's post, thick globs of cum leaking from it's abused cunt. Rebecca didn't like to admit, but the scene had turned her on immensely, igniting a desire within her to be filled like that, and making her panties damp with her arousal. Shaking her head she focused on the game, remembering that if she lost she would become a sex slave. Not something she wanted.

Drawing she looked through her hand. None of her creatures were male, but she had some tricks to change that. Selecting one that had a skull count of six, she played it. The creature was a humanoid, but with large eagle wings spreading from it's arms and claws rather than hands. She was beautiful by human standards, standing straight at six foot three, with large DD breasts, a slim waist, child bearing hips, and shapely thighs. Rebecca felt herself moisten as she thought of it being fucked by Emily's inhuman cock. Once more shaking the thoughts away she played two new equipment cards, one called Gender Change, and another simply called Hyper.

The winged humanoid was changed instantly. Her pussy disappeared and from where her clit used to be grew a cock, far bigger than any humans', then the next card's effects kicked in, making the cock grow until it rivalled Emily's, and her breasts copied it, growing until they were the size of beach balls, with nipples almost large enough to be miniature cocks. It's power raised from it's base level of 9'000 to 18'000, with no power reduction due to the loss of it's pussy.

"Now mine is stronger!" Rebecca stated proudly and ordered it to attack. Unlike with Emily's attack the creature didn't fuck her or get fucked, instead it slashed at Emily and returned. Rebecca couldn't hide her disappointment at not seeing another sex scene.

Emily had never felt more alive. She could feel the power of her cards, it flowed throughout her body, making her feel powerful and so very horny. She drew her card, her hands shaking from the need to masturbate, only thoughts of relieving the tension on something much more satisfying kept her lust in check. She looked at her cards, none were strong enough by themselves, but she did have a powerful piece of equipment.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Voluptus Ludum Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds