• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Much Needed Relief!

Much Needed Relief!

My hubby was always being called away on work assignments. They were usually a couple of days or a weekend here or there, but this one would be 3 months!!

Andy and I had been a perfect match since the day we met, in every way, especially in bed. I remember that, ever since our first date, Andy had turned me on like no one I had ever met. His touch made me tingle and the first time we kissed passionately it made me wetter than I had ever been. I remember it well as we had been dancing and grinding and kissing on the dance floor of a club and I had to slip away to the loo to dry myself as I could feel my juices oozing from me.

All through our relationship we had shared fantasies, mostly whilst in bed, and those fantasies had grown wilder and wilder with time. We would tell each other erotic stories, where one of us would start the scenario, and then we would take it in turns to add bits to the story as it developed. I could tell when I found something Andy liked as his cock would suddenly feel extra hard in my hand! Likewise, some of the things he introduced to a story made me gush with wetness and I knew he could tell- sometimes he even told me he had noticed.

I have always had fantasies about group sex and been quite open about this with Andy, and it took him a while but soon he openly admitted it was a fantasy of his too. Whether I had put the idea in his head or it had always been there I am not sure, whatever, the fantasy stories made for some hot sessions at bed time!

So here it was, Andy was leaving me for 3 months. Aside from being left on my own, I sure was going to miss the kisses and cuddles, the hand holding and of course his hard cock.

The first two weeks of Andy's assignment really dragged. We would speak daily and talk on video messenger, sending each other naughty emails and photos throughout the day. And wow what a tension this caused, we were having some hot webcam sessions. It took a couple of times for Andy to get comfortable playing for me on webcam but not long! It was so hot to see him stroking himself, and his hot cum splashing up his toned abs while I circled my finger around my clit spreading my wetness. I would always let Andy cum first and then I would move my webcam so he could see my fingers stroking away and the expressions on my face at the same time as I came for him.

These sessions were keeping us going, and keeping us hot for each other, but they really turned me in to a horny mess. I started spending my days at work looking for naughty pictures to send Andy and writing little short stories to him and within a few days all I could think about was sex. I needed to be touched, licked and stroked, I needed a hard cock inside me- and I couldn't wait another 12 weeks! I didn't want to be made love to, that was Andy's job, I needed lust!

We were members of a swingers website, which fuelled our group sex fantasies. We never contacted anyone, we just surfed other couples' profiles and found people to incorporate in our fantasies. Picking real people made it even hotter! I decided to have a surf on the site and see if there were any new pictures I could send to Andy, there were some hot new photos of couples in various positions and states of undress, and I started to feel a tingle down below and my fingers wandered down to stroke myself through my pants.

Browsing through the site I noticed that our usual swingers club- where we went to be watched not to swap- was having a masquerade party. It was quite far from where we lived as neither of us wanted to bump in to someone we knew!

I clicked on the link to the masquerade party and saw that it was on this Friday- oh hold on that was tonight. Hmmm.... I was so horny now, and the thought of the masquerade brought images of "Eyes Wide Shut" in to my mind- anonymous strangers, naked and doing all manner of things to each other. I reached my hand down the front of my pants and felt the wetness that was increasing between my legs. It would be so hot to go to the party and just watch, it would be the next best thing to being there with Andy, and no one would know it was me as I would be hidden behind a mask.

So, with some Dutch courage from a bottle of wine, I found myself at the door of the club, paying my entry fee. How the hell did I get here! I was dressed for the occasion with a short 50's style dress- bare shoulders, balcony style top, tight round my waist and then flared with an underskirt- oh and no underwear... which might be a problem as with the underskirt I was only covered to just above mid thigh. Oh of course, I had on a great pair of heels and my mask. I picked something which covered my eyes and had a fairly big head dress, but unlike some others, my mouth and nose were left free so I could at least drink easily!

I walked in to the club and it was already busy so I headed to the bar and got myself a drink- another glass of wine. I was getting a little tipsy but had to stay in control. Time for an explore...

I headed from the bar to a small balcony which overlooked the hot tub area- the hot tub was huge and could seat about 20 people although we had often seen 40 or more people crammed in much too close for comfort! There were some couples in there kissing, some chatting to others and a couple of girls sat together at one end. Not much was going on but it was still quite early.

I walked down a corridor which had rooms leading off it. I knew from previous visits with Andy that soon enough this area would be heaving with naked bodies. I got to the end room and could see that a small crowd had gathered there already, so I inched my way through until I could see what was going on. A woman was in a sex swing with one man pile driving his cock in to her as she swung back and forwards and she also had a hard cock in each hand. The sight of this made my heart race and I could feel myself starting to tingle down below. It was weird seeing everyone with masks on but there were already some hot naked bodies in the room!

The piledriving man bucked hard and he pulled out of the woman and sprayed cum all over her stomach and pubic hair, he stepped aside spent as another man immediately took his place. He wet the tip of his cock with the first man's cum then slid himself inside the woman's pussy and started fucking her with a slow rhythm.

I had a look around me and the audience was a mixture of men and women, some clearly on their own and some as part of couples. Some had started to play, kneeling in front of me a guy was fondling his girlfriend's tits through her dress, and next to me the man's cock was out and his girlfriend was slowly stroking it. I could see a drip of precum escape from his tip and with her next stroke it was smeared over his tip which made it glisten- I felt a gushing between my legs and then thought of licking salty precum from Andy's cock and gushed a little more. I pretended to reach down to scratch my leg and as I stood I ran my hand up my thigh to find my pussy soaked and my lips swollen and open!

I was transfixed on the glistening cock next to me. I looked back to the woman in the swing then felt someone take my hand and before I knew it my hand had been placed on the cock next to me. The girlfriend started moving my hand up and down the cock stroking it in time with her strokes. I grew even wetter and ached to touch myself. His cock felt so hard in my hand. I dipped my finger in the precum and put my finger to my mouth to taste it. I heard a gasp from the owner of the cock and although he didn't taste as good as Andy, it wasn't bad!

I returned my hand to his cock and my attention to the woman in the swing and had a stealthy stroke of my wet pussy- or so I thought. I felt my hand pulled away from my pussy and looked down to see the woman kneeling in front of me take my hand and take my fingers in to her mouth to taste my juices- this took my breath away!! Her dress was now off and she knelt there in just her knickers with her boyfriend's hand down the front and fondling her. She returned my hand to my pussy and I felt her fingers lightly touch down my pubic hair and part my gaping lips. I jolted like I had been hit by an electric shock!

She withdrew her hand and I could see it was wet with my juices. I let go of the cock next to me and decided it was time to split as I was getting far too turned on!!

I turned in a fluster straight in to a naked man and felt his hard cock press in to my stomach. Oh shit, I tried to look past him but there were lines and lines of people behind him eager to get a look at the woman in the sex swing- I was trapped so turned and thought I might as well enjoy the show. The crowd got closer together and slowly began to surge forward towards the show and soon we had no where to go. We were so tightly packed together I couldn't go forwards or backwards or even turn. I was pressed against the nearly naked woman who was now standing in front of me and the naked guy behind me.

As soon as the crowd had stopped moving I felt a hand creep around either side of me and cup my breasts! "Hey!" i said and with that the woman in front of me turned around. Seeing the hands on my breasts she gently cupped my face and kissed me straight on the lips! Hang on! Where was this going!

The hands on my breast squeezed gently and the woman traced one hand from my face, running the edge of her nail down my neck, between my breasts and lifted the front of my dress while she explored my mouth with her tongue. I felt her fingers, she parted my pussy lips and shocked me again as her finger reached my clit. I broke our kiss and let out a loud gasp and leaned forward resting my head on her shoulder, her touch was overwhelming.

I felt the hands leave my breasts, my dress be unzipped and then it dropped to the floor. Naked except for my mask and heels, concentrated on the fingers slowly circling my pussy, spreading my juices and probing me. I then felt the familiar feeling of a hard cock pressed between my buttocks, except it was an unfamiliar cock. I lifted my head to object but the woman pressed her fingers to my lips to silence me and continued to stroke me as my orgasm started to build. She stopped, her hands left my pussy and I felt her hand reached underneath between my legs- she must be heading for my bum hole- I did like it to be fingered by Andy so I let her. She never got there and soon her fingers returned to my pussy, followed by another familiar feeling- the head of a cock pressed against my wet pussy lips. "No no no" I thought but before I could object the head of the cock parted my lips as I felt the cock - a big cock- enter me slowly but deeply until it was all the way deep in to me.

I bent further forwards against the woman- I was now aching inside, aching to cum, aching to be fucked, I arched my back and push back against the stranger. He grabbed my hips and started to fuck me hard, making a slapping sound against my bum. The woman circled her finger around my clit and oh my god I was about to cum with a stranger's cock pummelling me. I started to buck and writhe as my orgasm took hold, my legs went weak and I dropped to my knees and on to all fours as my orgasm ripped through me. The stranger followed and continued to pound me until with one big thrust he stopped deep in pulled hard on my hips and let out a groan as I felt his cock twitch inside me and jet after jet of cum shoot hard inside me.

I lifted my head and looked around. I was surrounded by naked bodies of both sexes. I looked underneath me and between my legs to see the stranger pull out of me and a few dollops of his cum drip out of me on to the floor. I looked back towards the show only to see three cocks before me, each with a female hand wrapped around them slowly stroking them.

Phew I thought to myself, that was so bad and naughty but so HOT! That was the lust I needed to feel. But then I felt something else, a hand on my back, and then something else pressing at the entrance to my pussy, another cock. My jaw dropped and as I turned to see what the hell was going on the cock drove hard in to me and I gasped and threw my head forward and closed my eyes thinking of Andy driving his cock in to me, fuck that felt good. With that a hand touched on my chin and guided my head up, I opened my eyes to be greeted by a throbbing red headed cock heading straight for my mouth. Without much choice the cock was thrust in to my mouth and I sucked away as a female hand continued to wank it.

The cock behind me started to speed up his thrusts as he pulled harder and harder on my hips and really fucked me hard. The female hand wanked faster in time with the thrusts in to my pussy and I could feel the cock in my mouth start to quiver. One big thrust later and the cock was pressed deep in my pussy as I felt it expand and hot cum spill in to my already overly full love hole. The sight of this must have set off the cock in my mouth as almost unexpectedly my mouth was filled with hot salty cum- too much for me to swallow as it dribbled from my mouth and down my chin.

Both cocks pulled out of me as quickly as they had entered and I collapsed to the floor oozing cum from both ends. I felt like such a dirty slut but had got what I needed, and no one knew it was me! As I rolled on to my back on the floor the woman from earlier before appeared above me and pushed me flat on my back and my legs apart. She knelt between then and I next felt a hot tongue against my dripping used pussy. She quickly found my clit and strummed it side to side with her tongue- another orgasm was quickly building in me.

I looked up to see two men knelt on each side of me, hard cocks in hand stroking furiously, their balls bouncing as they did. I came quickly and hard from an expert licking and as I did this must have set the guys off as I saw first from one of them a jet of cum flying in to the air and land on my thigh. Two of the guys began pulling at my nipples then rubbing the heads of their cocks over my nipples as first one and then the other shot hot cum over my tits, them letting out loud groans as they came and squeezing every last drop of cum on to my chest. The remaining guy was getting close and he pushed the woman aside and plunged his hard cock in to me just in time to flood my pussy with yet another load of cum.

I had been thoroughly used and abused. I felt dirty but sexy, I felt used but desired. I felt wet and gaping as cum dripped from me.

I wiped my face and picked up my dress. It was time to hit the jacuzzi to get cleaned up...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Much Needed Relief!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 767 milliseconds