• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Carpe Diem Ch. 02

Carpe Diem Ch. 02

12345

Lauren flung both doors open wide. Before me appeared the same grand ballroom Dana had showed me earlier. This time the lighting had been dimmed, similar to what you would find in a movie theatre during the opening previews. The music was very loud. I began to group people in sets of five to attempt to ascertain a head count but was soon distracted and never resumed my counting.

The distraction came in the form of a very exotic Eastern Europe looking woman carrying a tray of drinks. She had on a black and white lace push up bra that enhanced her breast to the perfect image of a women's chest. As my eyes followed the fleshly curves of her smooth skin her G-string panties came into view. A small black cord of fabric connected the narrow piece of material in the front to the waistband in the back. The waistband itself was a four-inch, rose-patterned, black lace piece of material, with a scalloped edge. She wore them so well it was as if she had been born to wear those panties. They looked absolutely incredible. She finished off her theme with black stockings that rose above her knees and attached onto her G-string by means of a silky looking garter straps. I looked back up at her face one more time as she passed by and noticed that around her neck was a sexy little choker.

"That's Katarina," Laruen informed me, "Would you like me to introduce you?"

I just stared at Lauren from behind my mask and noticed she had a suggestive little grin.

"Um..." I was beginning to answer when she giggled and interrupted.

"Katarina," Lauren yelled to get her attention over the roar from the loud music and the numerous conversations taking place around us.

The exotic woman spun around and began scanning in the direction she had heard her name. When her eyes found Laurens she grinned showing off her perfectly bright white smile. She quickly made her way over to us. Giving Lauren a half hug and a kiss on each cheek she was careful not to spill the drinks she was balancing.

"Lauren," she said loudly giving away her accent, "It is so wonderful to see you again!"

"Great to see you too honey, how have you been?" Lauren inquired.

"Wonderful, absolutely wonderful,' she responded making her "w's" into "v's" and drawing out her "u's."

"I know we need to catch up badly, but let me introduce you to someone, this is Nick," Lauren said taking a half step back and making it easier for Katarina to introduce herself.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Nick," Katarina responded pronouncing my name differently than anyone I had ever heard before.

She leaned in to embrace me the same way she had Lauren. My right hand found the small of her back just as her lips found my cheek. Her left breast came into contact with me and through the robe I could feel the heat coming off of her body. If I had pulled her in any closer it would no longer be a mystery as to the effect she was having on me. To avoid any unwanted embarrassment I adjusted my stance so my arousal would not be visible or make any contact with her. My penis upon entering the room for a brief moment thought it was going to get a reprieve but Katarina's light peck had ruined any chance of that and sent whatever blood was leaving rushing immediately back into my shaft.

"All of the women smell so incredible," I thought as I felt a pressure creeping up from my stomach and stopping at the base of my neck. It was the same familiar feeling of anxiety mixed with intense excitement, almost as if I was developing indigestion.

"I'm going to have to learn how to chill and deal with this," I thought to myself.

Katarina's soft lips left the side of my face as she looked up at me still well within my personal space.

"Your eyes are such a beautiful shade of blue," she remarked, "I love men with blue eyes." Her left hand had departed from my shoulder and was tracing all the way down my arm finding my hand and holding onto it.

"Are you here with Lauren?" she inquired attempting to gently gain more information as to my reasons for being there that evening.

Lauren chimed in and said, "His wife just moved in here with Dana and I."

"Oh, I see," Katarina said, "Well in that case can I get you two a drink?"

"Yes," Lauren responded, "I would love a triple shot of Petron with a pineapple chaser. What do you want Nick?" Lauren directed towards me.

"How about the same," I responded.

Laruen began to laugh then put her hand up to her mouth to stifle it.

"Are you serious?" she asked conforming her eyebrows into a confused look, "That's a little feminine don't you think?"

"When in Rome," I responded with a smile and an insecure laugh back.

Katarina departed to fetch our drink order and I attempted not to stare at her walking away, but failed miserable.

Lauren attempted to break my gaze and inquired, "You do know what she was asking you right?"

"Do you mean there is some hidden message in asking me for a drink?" I questioned back still secretly embarrassed about my order.

"No, not that," she said as she rolled her eyes.

"She was asking if you were here with me," Lauren said setting me straight.

"Oh..." I said processing her cryptic explanation, "I think I can read between the lines, but no, I probably wouldn't have picked up on anything if you hadn't pointed it out to me."

"Ha, ha, well maybe we can go find her later," she said teasing me, "We will have to see how the night unfolds."

As Lauren finished speaking Katarina returned with our drink order. Lauren and I grabbed our respective glasses.

"Cheers!" Lauren shouted.

Our glasses clinked and I threw the tequila back. I was waiting for the familiar shiver and braced for an involuntary grimace but it never came.

"That's, really smooth," I thought as I brought the pineapple juice to my lips.

Katarina squeezed my bicep and leaned in close to my left ear, "Enjoy your evening," she said as I got another intoxicating whiff of her scent. She then left to deliver the rest of the drinks on her tray.

"Thanks," I responded as she walked away.

When I had finished my chaser Lauren grabbed me by the hand. She began leading me deeper into the crowd.

"Where are we going?" I asked forcing the veins in my neck to pulse. I could feel my vocal chords being pressed to achieve a sound loud enough to communicate with her.

"Up front," she said facing away from me making it hard to hear her response over the combined sound of the crowd and the music.

I looked over the top of Laurens head and focused on where we were headed. The stage, in stark contrast from my memory of it earlier, had now completely come alive. There was a DJ off to one side wearing a mask that was a mute white covering his entire face. The only mark on it was the image of a black music note running down the side. There were a dozen or so dancers, most women, all wearing masks but not robes. They were in matching sets of lingerie and were performing choreographed moves to the rhythm of the music. No doubt they were there to help establish the mood of the party and they were doing a phenomenal job if it.

The stage itself was decorated on each side with two large projection screens that seemed dwarfed by a third projection screen in the center. A massive light rigging above the stage provided an array of lighting options that rivaled any I had ever seen. The stage was being drenched in a light blue hue as I started to feel the effects from the tequila creeping over my conscious.

It started in the back of my eyes and spread out to my extremities as if I was slowly being lowered into some sort of warm numbing solution. Pure happiness and abandonment of my inhibitions took over. I was being sucked into the atmosphere surrounding me and I was allowing myself to free-fall into it.

As we passed through the crowd some of the evenings guests gave me a few nods and some knowing stares.

"What do they know that I don't?" I wondered to myself.

I would nod or smile back and they would then turn away. At one point a shorter woman stopped our trek. Smiling widely she embraced Lauren and began to converse with her. She seemed genuinely happy to see her, as when you see a good friend you have not seen in a long while. Lauren turned to me and introduced us.

"This is Nick," she shouted and the women extended her hand to shake mine.

"Allison," was all I heard her say as I nodded to acknowledge her introduction.

They began to converse again with each other. I was unable to make out much of what they were saying so I took a moment to check out my surroundings.

More gorgeous scantily clad women carrying drinks were interspersed amongst groups of masked and robed men and women, laughing and chatting with each other. I began to scrutinize the different masks. Some were plain, some had small amounts of decorations on them, and some were extremely flamboyant. Only a few covered the entire face. Most only covered the upper portion leaving just enough to the imagination.

I turned my attention for the first time to various panels of light on the wall. Running down the length of the room spaced out evenly measuring probably five feet wide by eight feet tall I realized they were more projection screens. On the screen were silhouettes of naked women, dancing. I looked to the ceiling to find the projectors and wasn't able to locate any. Upon further investigation I came to the realization that the images were not being projected but, in fact, were actually being produced by live people dancing behind them. A light must have been placed just right to create the silhouette.

"Wow! How hot is that!" I thought.

Again, just as I thought my dick was going to get a break, nope!

I spun around and took a moment to look at each one individually. There were six panels lining each side of the giant room making twelve all together. Each panel had a sexy silhouette of a naked woman behind it. Some of them were slowly moving to the music and others were more or less posing in erotic stances for a few moments before moving their body to create another tantalizing silhouette.

As I competed my 360-degree turn my eyes met with Laurens. Her friend, Allison, had departed and the DJ had started a new song. Lauren wrapped her arms around my neck. In one incredibly seductive move she began to sway her hips from side to side matching the rhythm of the song, and began slowly bending lower towards the floor. As she went lower her arms snaked down from my neck and traced down my chest where they came to rest for a moment. She continued down to a full crouch in front of me, arms out stretched; her hands had slid lower to rest on my abdomen. Just as elegant as she had descended she twisted facing away form me and placed one hand back one my stomach, just below my navel. She began to rise back to a standing position repeating the same sexy rhythm with her hips. When she got to a full stance her hand found its way behind my neck. She began pulling on the back of my neck to bring my face closer to hers as she continued to grind her hips into me.

"Mmmmmmm," she sighed letting me know that she was aware of my current state of arousal.

"This song makes me so hot," she confessed.

Just as I thought we were going to kiss I felt a few very cold tingling on the back of my neck. I had closed my eyes giving myself over to Lauren's will anticipating the kiss. I opened them and I looked up to see what could be causing the sensation.

Snow. It was everywhere. Snow had begun to fall form the ceiling and coated the entire crowd. The lights from the stage bounced off the small flakes and caused them to reflect and array of different colors. I reached up and let some fall onto my hand. They were cold and sent a small chill up my arm. I looked at Lauren.

"Pretty cool right." she said as she continued her seductive dance.

"It's real snow," I responded in almost a giddy child's tone.

"There are snow machines in the ceiling," she informed me.

"And there is more! We also have foam, bubbles, and sometimes we literately make it rain in here," she explained as she turned and leaned in close so I could hear her.

Her being so close brought my mind back to where it was before it had started snowing. I wanted to kiss her badly but was not remotely brave enough to take control and make it happen. Seeing her erect nipples through her robe, caused most likely by the effects of the music and snow, only amplified my craving.

However, I did not want to be disrespectful to my wife, and I barely knew Lauren. Although, I had, only a short time ago, shared the most incredible sexual experience of my life with my wife as she watched. I was feeling extremely bonded to Lauren emotionally.

"This is fucking incredible!" I yelled at Lauren trying to shake my desires.

She responded with a perfect smile, "Yeah, you're right," she said, "It is incredible."

She took a moment to finish out her song, dancing with me the entire time and submerging me deeper and deeper into the atmosphere of the party. As the song ended so did the snow. Lauren took me by the hand again and we resumed our journey through the crowd to the front of the stage.

A short time later we arrived at our destination. Lauren took me to the wing just off stage right. I peaked out from around a large red curtain that started somewhere near the ceiling and hung just millimeters above the stage floor.

The spectacle before me was extraordinary. I had been to a number of Las Vegas clubs, Pure, Tryst, Marquee, and Ghostbar. This beat them hands down. No contest. From this vantage point I gained a better perspective on the number of people there. I was glad I had not attempted to resume my counting earlier, there were too many guests to count.

At this point the party had reached a crescendo. As we stood in the wings looking out over the whole crowd the DJ rolled the previous song into another track.

"I know this song," I thought, "It's The Veldt by Deadmau5."

The DJ hit a button and another blizzard was released from the ceiling. The lights were killed, except for a number of strobe lights, which caused the small frozen particulate falling from the ceiling to bounce the light back making quite the visual spectacle.

The crowd was jumping and clapping to the beat. The slow strobe was intense and I took a moment to blink to give my eyes some relief. When my eyes closed I realized the light had seared the image of the crowd into my retina. I saw a billion small white particles that stretched on for infinity. In-between the countless white dots emotionless faces appeared floating, a sea of masquerade masks stared back at me.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed out load, grinning from ear to ear at the image I saw in my own mind.

"It is going to be a great night," Lauren shouted with a knowing tone.

We stood there for a while longer totally letting ourselves become lost in the music and atmosphere that was being created for our entertainment. The DJ faded the music down into a low rhythmic beat and everyone began clapping in rhythm again. A Series of colored lights lit up along the front of the stage and cast their rays towards the huge projection screen that had been displaying various artistic images that correlated to the mood of the music.

The dancers in a choreographed fashion moved to the front of the stage and lined up. They seductively danced and moved their bodies in artistic sexual undulations. The music kept up, the crowd kept up and I wondered if the room was about to explode. The level of energy was insane!

The music slightly changed and I noticed a huge shadow was suddenly cast across the entire crowd. I turned towards the back of the stage witnessed a silhouette of an extremely sexy woman had appeared behind the largest projection screen center stage. Everyone began cheering and the silhouette grew taller and taller as it moved closer to the back of the screen.

Then BOOM! A deafening crack echoed through the hall sending shock waves through both Lauren, me, and the entire crowd. A huge explosion had sent the screen fluttering to the floor. Fire shot out from the ceiling along where the screen was being supported and everyone began to lose his or her mind.

The crowd momentarily silenced by the explosion had once again begun cheering widely. There, bathed in the stage light, stood a woman's figure wearing a much more elegant mask than anyone else in attendance.

Lauren began cheering next to me and I then realized the explosion was supposed to happen.

Two male dancers walked over to the woman. The burly men picked the figure up and hoisted her onto their shoulders. She crossed her long legs and placed her hands on each respective shoulder. The men carried her to the front of the stage then stood there holding her high. The DJ walked over and handed her a microphone. She sat smiling widely at the audience, taking in all the adoration the crowd was giving. She removed her mask and revealed her identity. It was Dana.

"Good evening my guests! How are we feeling tonight?" she asked the crowd.

"That's pretty rock star," I thought to myself.

The crowd responded with another loud cheer.

"As some of you may have noticed we have some new members tonight!"

The crowd let out another deafening cheer.

Lauren looked at me and said, "That's you!"

Suddenly I began to understand why I had received all the glances and nods while following Lauren through the crowd. They knew I was a newbie and were welcoming me.

"Please make them feel at home," Dana instructed the crowd.

"Thank you all for coming! My sincere hope is that you all enjoy yourselves to the fullest this evening. The party goes until the sun comes up. So lets hope it never does!" she yelled laughing as the crowd responded with more rowdy applause.

"All the rooms are open and available for use tonight. If you have any questions or need any assistance please do not hesitate to ask one of our many available and helpful hostess staff," Dana explained.

"Go! Enjoy!" Dana exclaimed as the music kicked up again.

"Follow me," Lauren said taking me by the hand again, "I need to get ready."

"Are we going to go meet up with Susan?" I asked.

"Yes, short of, you'll see," Lauren began to explain, "Come on, I'll explain everything while I get ready, it will be more quiet so we can talk."

Lauren took me through a side door off the main ballroom then down a short hall to another door. It was marked with the traditional symbol for the women's room. I stopped as she started walking in.

"Oh don't worry," she said, "You're with me it's fine."

Upon entering there were two women standing in front of a set of lockers. One was completely naked and had just begun to put on a very skimpy looking bra. The other was donning her black robe allowing me only a moment to observe what she would be wearing underneath. From what I saw it was nothing more than a hot pink thong and matching pink pasties on her breasts. They did a double take when they saw me enter. For a moment I stopped in my tracks, nervous, I just stood still. When the women realized whom I had followed in they went back to preparing for the evening.

As I hesitantly followed Lauren into the room taking note that it resembled a fancy locker room similar to one found at any exclusive country club. There were lockers and comfortable seating all around. The floor was a plush carpet up until it met with tile for the shower area. There were individual stalls for the showers. They were large enough to easily accommodate three maybe four people. There was a long table positioned in front of a very well lit mirror. There were trays of complimentary individually wrapped toiletries as well as bottles of water. In between each section there was a large stacks of very soft, posh looking towels. The room smelled very fresh.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Carpe Diem Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds