• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sara's Story

Sara's Story

Sara stood in the middle of an empty room. Her arms were tied behind her back and her ankles were tied to each side of the room spreading her legs wide. It was wider then she had ever been stretched but not painful. Around her throat was a collar that had rings on each side. A rope was tied to the side rings and they went to a pulley in the ceiling above her. The collar was the only thing actually holding her up. She heard a door behind her open and tried to turn her head to see who was coming in. A pleasant voice drifted in. "Good you're awake. You disappointed me last night. Going home with someone you didn't know. Luckily it was me and not some pervert. I knew when I saw you on the dance floor that I would soon own you. It was so easy to drug your drink."

Sara screamed when he came around in front of her, "Let me go you prick!" She remembered seeing him at the bar because he was the bartender. He slapped her saying, "You belong to me now. You are my slave. The only sounds you are allowed to make are sounds of pleasure or pain. You are not allowed to speak at all. Now I have to punish you." He took a knife out of a pocket and cut off her outfit leaving her in a lacy demi-cup bra and thong. The dark red showed up against her pale skin like blood.

"Nice one little Sara," he said admiring the way her 40c breasts were cupped. She gasped. HE KNEW HER NAME. Then he pulled a switch from another pocket and began to beat her thighs and stomach leaving red welts to match her bra. She screamed and tried to ball herself up but the ropes were too tight. Then the guy cut off her bra, but left the thong on her. He walked around behind to the door and pulled in a cart with his toys on it. He took a ball gag off the cart, reached around her and placed it in her mouth. As he was buckling it tight he said, "Even though I will enjoy your screams, the ones that are coming might alert the neighbors and we can't have that. I want to have plenty of fun with you."

He picks up an alligator clamp and places it on her nipple smiling at the muffled scream. After she calmed slightly he put the other one on. He picks up a 5 inch long 2 inch wide dildo and walks around in front of her again. He holds it up and asks, "Do you think your little ass can take this monster?" Her eyes go wide and she shook her head.

She tries to tell him that she was an anal virgin. He smiles and reassures her that it will have plenty of lube. He shows her a huge bottle and squirts some on his fingers. He reaches between her legs and starts to finger her tight ass. He uses one then two fingers loosening her up and preparing her for the vibe. When he thinks she is loosened up enough he puts a huge glob of lube on the head of the vibe. He starts to push the head of the vibe into her. She tenses up and he whispers "relax and this will not hurt as much." She tries to push it out which actually helps get the head of the vibe into her. He turns on the vibe when it is about half way in and she screams again. Putting more lube on the end he pushes the vibe the rest of the way in until it was fully seated. He says, "now I'll leave you alone with your new toy and I'll be back in an hour."

She hears the door open and close behind her and she tries to get the vibe out. What she doesn't know is that he never left and that he set it so her thong would hold it in. He watches her for about ten min, enjoying the rocks and rolls of her hips. Then he starts to paddle her ass. She jerks at the first hit but also feels her pussy moisten. She is horrified that her body is enjoying getting hit.

After a few moments she is actually moaning and rocking her hips back to meet the paddle. He smiles to himself and asks, "Is my Sara girl wanting her pussy filled?" She nods once then shakes her head but her nod was all he needed. He stops paddling her and takes out his thick 8 inch cock. He had been hard since he walked in. He loosens the ropes holding her in a standing position and bends her over. In one great thrust, he buries himself in her wetness feeling the vibe that is still in her ass. He holds himself still because he wants to start to fuck her and he knows that he won't last too long the first time. He wants her to feel how full she is. She had never been filled so full before. Most of her old boyfriends had been on the small side.

She wondered why he was just holding himself in her, so she rocked her hips once. He starts to pound her pussy and soon she is coming. He turns off the vibe and continues to fuck her. He laughs loving the way her pussy was clamping on his manhood. He thrusts deep and she can feel his hot spunk coat her womb. She starts crying, because he didn't use a condom. He pulls out and pulls the vibe out of her ass. Then he puts a butt plug/pussy plug combo in her and stands her up. He kisses her tear stained cheek and whispers, "that was great. I think I'll keep you." Then he loosens the leg ropes to where she isn't stretched as much and says "goodnight" He leaves and she bursts into fresh tears.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sara's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds