• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tale of Two Men and a Woman

A Tale of Two Men and a Woman

12

By any measure, Scott Wilson was a very wealthy man. He lived in what can only be described as a mansion high up on a hill in the western Los Angeles suburb of Santa Monica. The Spanish-style home was enormous and looked even more imposing sitting on the crest of the ridge. The home was surrounded by lush Royal Palms, cypress trees and a variety of shrubs that were meticulously manicured by a professional lawn service. At night the landscape lighting gave the house and grounds a "Disneyesque" feel. Tiny white lights also twinkled in the branches of the numerous trees on the grounds.

The mansion was protected by a large wall around the entire property and portions of the wall had shards of metal or glass on top of the wall for anyone stupid enough to try to go over the wall. Video cameras were spaced around the large, ornate and wrought iron gates where a key pad protected entry from any unwanted guests. Inside the house was a security room where the video cameras sent the images from around the spacious property.

Inside the house the ceilings were anywhere from 13 to 18 feet high depending on the room. The entryway featured a large, round wooden table decorated with an elaborate, live floral arrangement and lit from above by an expensive Italian glass chandelier. Oriental rugs graced the polished marble and wooden floors throughout the house. Expensive furnishings and a wood paneled library complete with a floor to ceiling movable ladder added to the ostentatious nature of the mansion. In spite of its grandeur, the mansion was devoid of warmth and homey touches. It was obvious the house had been decorated by a professional decorator and not an inhabitant of the home.

On this night Scott Wilson paced the floor in his very manly library. He sat in a straight back chair covered in fine Italian leather. The dark green leather chairs added to the cozy nature of the room. It was his favorite room in the house. He sipped his expensive single malt scotch and waited for his guests to arrive.

Around 9:30 PM the gate alarm sounded and the guest announced his presence. Wilson went to his antique desk and pushed the button that would open the gates to allow the car to enter. The video monitor confirmed that the guest was his old friend from high school and college, David Moore and his lovely wife, Laura.

Mr. and Mrs. Moore drove their Mercedes-Benz up the hill to the courtyard in front of the mansion. They parked on the pristine concrete driveway which looked as if very few cars had ever been parked on it. David and Laura walked to the 15 foot tall, wooden front door and as David reached for the doorbell, Scott Wilson opened the door. Wilson was attired in a navy blazer with a white, button down collar shirt, tan trousers and Gucci loafers with no socks. He greeted his guests with a big smile and a handshake for David and a perfunctory hug for Laura.

Laura Moore was a gorgeous woman. At 5 feet, 8 inches tall her perfectly coiffed, shoulder length blonde hair framed her lovely face. With beautiful blue eyes and perfect albeit surgically enhanced breasts, the rest of her body was toned and tanned representing years of hard work in the gym and thousands of miles competing in triathlons.

Laura actually dated both men in high school but in her senior year she made a commitment to David and had been with him ever since. This issue was always a part of the dynamic between the two men as Scott Wilson still coveted the lovely Mrs. Moore.

Wilson welcomed the attractive couple into the foyer and urged them in to the expansive library. He asked if they wanted a drink and David took a glass of the single malt (neat) and Laura asked for a glass of red wine. After exchanging pleasantries and the obligatory social chatter, David began to move to a more serious discussion.

David was acutely aware that Scott Wilson had made millions of dollars from prostitution, drugs, illegal weapons, check cashing stores, ghetto housing and perhaps even more serious transgressions that he did not want to know about. While Scott Wilson was fabulously wealthy from his illicit activities, David Moore had done well himself as a high profile criminal attorney. He was nationally known and had been featured on several magazine covers and television shows as a result of some high profile criminal cases in Los Angeles. The two men had played football together at Palisades High School in west Los Angeles and both had attended UCLA where they remained friends. Once David went to Law School at Loyola their paths began to diverge. Wilson went towards drugs and women and had no sense of morality when it came to making money. Moore had an enhanced sense of justice and morality and used his social sense to represent criminals; particularly those who he felt had not received a fair shake from the justice system.

Scott Wilson had been trying to schedule a personal meeting with David for weeks. They had accidentally met at a recent fund raiser and Wilson insisted that David and Laura drop by his house after another event nearby. Moore reluctantly agreed as he had an inkling of what Wilson wanted. He really did not want to meet with Wilson but it had simply become too awkward to put him off any longer. After all, their relationship spanned over 25 years.

Wilson knew that the time had come to talk to Moore. He asked David if he would be willing to ask his wife to excuse them for a few moments. David politely asked his wife if she would excuse them and the moved into the foyer so that could talk privately.

"David, thank you for coming by tonight; I have wanted to talk to you for quite some time."

Moore looked at his old friend squarely in the eyes. "Scott, I have an idea what you want to talk about and I am somewhat uncomfortable with this conversation."

The always charming Wilson smiled broadly. He had always gotten by with his good looks, charming personality and his ill-gotten money.

"David, you don't even know what I want to discuss. Would you please just listen to me and give me a chance?"

Moore reluctantly agreed. "Okay, five minutes, Scott."

"David, we go back a long time and we are both very, how shall I say it, successful in our selected endeavors." At that moment, the doorbell rang. Wilson looked puzzled as he had not cleared anyone through the massive gates.

As Wilson approached the huge wooden doors they flew open violently. In through the doors rushed two very rough looking men and a much younger male who trailed almost apologetically behind the two thugs.

"Hello, Scotty Boy.......do you remember me?"

Scott remembered all too well. It was Luther Morris. He was malevolent looking with prison tattoos on his neck and face. His hair was slicked back and greasy. He was formidable at about 6 feet, 2 inches tall with thick with muscles honed in a prison gymnasium. His sidekick was Hispanic and also a large and muscular thug. He too had prison tats and a pock marked face. His eyes were soulless and dark brown, almost black. He looked mean and emanated evil from every pore.

Scott Wilson also remembered all too well that he had orchestrated a shootout between Luther's brother, who was killed in the gun fight, and a rival drug dealer. Luther was part of the ensuing bust that sent him to prison for 15 years.

Scott tried to overcome his shock and stuttered..........."Uh, he...hello, Luther.......... Ho.....how long have you been out?"

Luther moved up to Wilson about two inches from his face. He snarled at Wilson and said, "Been out of the joint about 3 months planning this little surprise party for you, Scotty boy." As he spat the words out of his mouth he suddenly and viciously punched Wilson in the stomach, doubling him over in pain.

David Moore, always the diplomatic attorney, tried to intervene. "Look fellows what is it you want here. I'm sure we can work something out."

Luther leered at Moore and then punched him in the gut as well.

Hearing the commotion in the foyer Laura Moore walked into the entryway. "What's happening here?"

Luther looked up at her and smiled. "Well, well, well..............what have we here? Is this Mrs. Wilson?"

Moore quickly recovered and said, "No, this is my wife, Laura."

Luther leered at the gorgeous woman. "You're just in time for the party Laura. Let's all move into this big room and get comfortable."

The Hispanic man who answered only to the name "Ortega" grabbed the small duffel bag from the younger man and quickly extracted three pairs of handcuffs. He quickly and expertly slapped the cuffs on to the three very surprised individuals and ushered them into the library.

Luther pushed them roughly into the chairs in the room and walked nonchalantly to the bar. "What are you drinking, Ortega?"

"Vodka" was the reply. Luther pulled the tall bottle of Grey Goose from the back of the bar and quickly opened the bottle. He handed it to Ortega who drank large gulps straight from the bottle.

Luther finally acknowledged the younger man.

"This here's my half-brother. He ain't quite right in the head but he is my brother." The younger man grinned weirdly at Luther as Luther put his arm around the younger man.

"His name is Marcus and we have the same Mother. We don't know who our fathers are but he hangs with me. Hope ya'll will extend him the same hospitality that you do me."

Scott Wilson was greatly concerned. He knew Luther had a reputation for extreme violence and he certainly had a score to settle. "What do you want, Luther? I have money if that's what you want."

Luther sneered at Wilson. "I don't want your fuckin' money. I want your ass Mister."

Wilson tried to puff out his chest as he responded. "You'll never get away with this Luther."

The thug took a swig from the Grey Goose bottle. "Bull shit, Scotty boy. There ain't goin' to be any witnesses to talk after I leave here."

There it was. Luther was threatening all three people with death and they all knew it.

Laura spoke up. "Isn't there something we can do..........I can do........to convince you boys to move on down the road?"

Luther walked over the gorgeous woman and grabbed one of her breasts. "Oh, you're going to help us all right. My brother has never had a real woman, only crack whores and some street women. Today he gets to sample some high class pussy and you're it."

David Moore intervened. "Look Luther, this is between you and Wilson. Why don't you let us go and we'll disappear into the night?"

Luther walked over to David Moore and slapped him hard. "Shut the fuck up, Mister. We're going to do exactly what we want to do and you don't get to have any say so in this little party. So, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and enjoy the party."

Blood trickled from Moore's mouth as he lowered his head submitting to the vicious man.

Ortega reached into the duffel bag and extracted a nasty looking switchblade knife. He snapped it open and the chrome steel flashed in the light. The blade was about 12 inches long, sharpened to a razor sharp edge. Ortega swirled it around the three prisoners trying to look as menacing as possible.

He reached looked at Marcus and said, "Boy, reach into that bag and hand me the rope."

Marcus pulled out several lengths of rope from the bag and handed them to Ortega who moved to Laura. "Let's see what you're hiding inside that shirt." He quickly slipped the knife inside the silk blouse and in one motion cut the blouse in half revealing Laura's lovely and large breasts encased in an expensive, black Victoria's Secret bra. Moore and Wilson looked on afraid of what might happen next.

Ortega pulled Laura to her feet. She stole a glance at her husband and winked at him, trying to look unafraid. He moved Laura towards a table in the middle of the room. Laura looked Ortega straight in the eye as he pushed her into the arms of Luther who quickly grabbed both breasts. Ortega slipped the knife between her breasts and cut the fabric of the bra causing it to fall open revealing her lovely and now very naked breasts.

Ortega cut the rest of the blouse off her shoulders leaving her naked from the waist up. While Luther held her tightly Ortega sliced the fabric of her knee length skirt. The skirt fell to the floor exposing her long and athletic legs. She was wearing a black thong which matched the now destroyed black bra. Her legs were bare but she was still wearing her high heeled shoes which made her legs look very sexy.

Luther pulled her roughly to the table and laid her on her back. Ortega took the rope and tied her ankles to the legs of the table. Luther removed the handcuffs and pulled her arms over her head tying her wrists with the rope and then tightening the rope to the legs at the other end of the table. This left her in a very open and exposed position and it was clear what was about to happen.

After Laura was secured to the table, Luther went over to the two men who were still sitting quietly with their hands cuffed behind them. He took the knife from Ortega and sliced the men's shirts in half exposing their torsos.

He then stood them up and unbuckled their belts dropping their trousers to the floor. Both men had on boxers which were left in place. Luther pushed the men back in their chairs leaving the trousers around their ankles as a way to limit their mobility.

Luther moved back to the woman. "Nice tits lady. Let's see what else you are hiding here." With that he slipped the knife into the side of the thong and deftly cut the fabric. He ripped them off of Laura leaving her totally nude, tied and vulnerable.

She tried to sound brave and said, "Come on Luther, let's get this over with."

He moved to her head and slapped her hard. "Shut up, bitch. You don't have any input here. Keep your mouth shut and I won't have to gag you. I want your mouth to be available if we need it."

Luther moved over to Marcus and put his arm around his shoulder. "Okay, Boy............now you get to have some high class pussy. Are you ready?"

The boy, who had the body of a 30 year old man and the mind of a 13 year old boy grinned lewdly as he dropped his pants. When he pulled his boxers off he was already half hard but it was the size of his cock that brought every eye in the room to it. His cock was at least 10 inches long and as thick as a soda can. It looked like it should be on a horse or bull and it was not even fully erect.

Marcus stroked his cock and it continued to grow in length and girth. The kid was a freak and with his diminished mental capacity Moore and Wilson were extremely concerned at what might transpire.

David Moore was deeply concerned about what was about to happen and said, "Please don't hurt her." His plea was ignored as Luther escorted his half-brother to a position which allowed him to lean over and push his enormous cock into the mouth of Laura Moore. He leaned down and stuck the head of the giant prick into her mouth. She accepted her fate and tried to make it a bit easier by licking the head. Marcus pushed his cock deeper into her throat as he leaned down to come face to face with her hairy but neatly trimmed pubis.

Laura kept her pubic hair trimmed in an inverted triangle pointing down to her labia, which were completely hairless.

Marcus looked up at Luther and said, "I don't like hair Luther." Marcus was completely shaved and appeared to have no body hair at all.

Luther looked at Ortega and asked for the knife. It was so sharp he used it to remove all trace of pubic hair from Laura's mound. Meanwhile, Marcus was essentially doing pushups on the table while moving his cock in and out of Laura's obscenely wide open mouth. She gagged as he shoved it deeper but tried her best to bring the young man off quickly so it would be over.

Once the hair had been removed from Laura's mound Marcus dropped his head to her pussy. He sniffed the hot and sexy aroma emanating from her pussy. David looked on in disbelief as the enormous prick continued to invade his wife's mouth.

He was even more concerned when Marcus dipped his head to Laura's pussy and began lapping at her like a newborn baby suckles her Mother's breast for milk. He was an expert at eating pussy and as hard as Laura tried, she could not deny the fact that there was an orgasm building deep inside her stomach. The man/boy continued to lick, bite, nibble and tongue fuck the lovely pussy in front of him.

David Moore watched intently as his wife began to buck against the head of the boy. He also noticed that her toes were curled and she arched up to push her mound harder on to the face of the young man. Moore also noticed that his own cock was rock hard and pushing against the fabric of the boxers. Wilson also had an erection which was pushing against his boxers as well.

Soon Laura screamed out loudly. "You son of a bitch...............you are making me cum. You are raping me and I don't want to cum. God, don't stop......................I'm cumming.................oh, fuck................I'm cumming."

Marcus looked up at his half-brother with a sick grin on his wet lips. "Did I do good Luther? Did I do good?"

Luther smiled at the halfwit and said simply, "You did good little brother. You did good. Now let's try something different." He helped his brother to his feet.

As Marcus pulled his cock from the luscious lips of Laura Moore everyone was in awe of the huge prick on Marcus. The skin of the shaft was dark, almost like it belonged on the Hispanic man. The mushroom shaped head was bulbous and fat but it was pink and looked like it belonged on a different cock. It had grown to almost 13 inches and as Marcus moved around to the other end of the table his cock stuck straight out absolutely obscenely. The cock was thicker than a soda can or beer bottle and more like a man's forearm. No one in the room said a word as the young man moved into position over Laura.

Her pussy was dripping wet from the tongue fucking. In spite of his developmental issues, Marcus knew just what to do. He lined up his enormous cock and pushed the head against the slimy slit. Laura raised her head to watch the huge cock penetrate her labia. He pushed it in and the head quickly disappeared. It was so thick he had extreme difficulty in pushing past the first two inches. Laura tried to spread her legs as far as possible but it proved difficult due to the ropes which restrained her at the ankles.

Laura was determined to take the cock and try to end the rape quickly. She closed her eyes and pushed her vulva upwards trying to cause the invading cock to fully penetrate her. She could feel another orgasm building and she hated it but tried to relax and let it happen.

Marcus continued pushing into Laura while roughly manhandling her breasts. He pinched the nipples and pulled them hard. He fondled the lovely breasts while grinning weirdly while still trying to push his huge pole into the tight space. When he was about halfway in he pulled back almost to the end of his cock. He then pushed roughly forward plunging almost the entire length of his man meat into Laura's dripping wet pussy.

She screamed out loudly. "Oh fuck....................fuck..................God it is so big............I have never felt anything like that.............don't stop..................fuck me hard with that big dick...............come on, Marcus....................fuck me with that big cock......................"

Her body shuddered and spasmed like she was being stunned with a Taser gun. She arched her back and gushed wetly on the huge prick. Marcus took advantage of this and pushed all the way to the bottom. This only extended Laura's orgasm as she continued to gush fluids on to the enormous cock which was now deeply and fully inside her. Her husband looked on in disbelief as his own cock strained against his boxers. Luther and Ortega simply smiled and continued to watch the sex show in front of them. Neither man spoke as they passed the Grey Goose back and forth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Tale of Two Men and a Woman

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds