• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Husband Takes Advantage Ch. 01

Husband Takes Advantage Ch. 01

Another Literotica member SylviaG has helped me write this story.

*

I may be married to Sylvia but I don't treat her very well. I don't know what makes me do it. I suppose I'm a bit of a bastard. The strange thing is, she doesn't nag and complain like some women. I had a long term girlfriend who was always grumbling and complaining so I went out one night and got drunk. She doesn't like me drinking so she gave me a right talking to when I got back. This gave me the excuse to tell her if she didn't like it she could move out and good riddance. She went back to her mum's so that was the end of that. I never missed her. A few weeks later I got the bit of skirt I'd been keeping on the side to move in with me and made sure the girlfriend got to know. I didn't want the nagging bitch coming back. No, the "bit of skirt" wasn't Sylvia; she came along a few years later. I'm not one to stay with women for long. But Sylvia's different. There's something special about her, I'm not sure what. We hardly ever argue for one thing, but I do like to boss her around.

I've always liked the excitement of the chase so when I'm with one woman I'm always on the lookout for a bit extra. I'm just the same with Sylvia even though we're married. She's caught me at it a couple of times but she doesn't turn into an evil bitch like some women I've known. She's very hurt of course but I buy her flowers and chocolates and say I'm sorry and won't do it again and she soon comes round. She says she stays because she loves me but I honestly can't think what she sees in me.

It's a bit unusual how we came to be married as I always said I'm not the marrying kind. It came about when I got arrested stripping lead off a church roof. The Magistrates said it was a very serious offence but I didn't buy that, the church was all boarded up at the time. Okay I did have a few previous convictions but nothing much, just shoplifting and possession of weed. Anyway a probation officer did a report on me as they were looking at prison. The report, for a change, wasn't half bad. He'd made me come to the office twice and the interviews lasted about an hour each. Sylvia came with me the second time and she confirmed I had a job to start at her uncle's firm and that we were planning to get married. The report asked the Magistrates to defer sentencing me for six months to see if I could stick the job and stay with Sylvia. So I had to marry her didn't I? I managed to keep the job too although there were one or two close calls. There was a troublemaker in the yard where I worked. He was always needling me but in the end I managed to get him the sack.

I've known Ken and Phil since schooldays and they occasionally come around on a Friday night to play cards. They're good mates and they both envy me as their marriages have ended in divorce. At the moment they're sharing a flat together but neither of them have girlfriends and think I'm really lucky to have Sylvia. They both have dead end jobs and neither of them are lookers so it's not surprising they are alone. Sylvia accepts these carding nights but has no interest in playing and I can tell she'd rather have me all to herself. She's fine with Ken and Phil and never makes them feel that they aren't wanted. She serves the drinks, makes them supper and is always polite and pleasant. But then that's Sylvia. There's one rule she's very clear about though; no smoking in the house.

Where sex is concerned I like to push the boundaries a bit. Sylvia is always reluctant but will often do what I ask in the end perhaps with the help of some alcohol. For example we have been to nudist beaches when abroad on holiday. The last time we did this she started off in a bikini, then took her top off for a while. Finally she slipped off her bikini bottoms. I had been naked from the start. I could see the situation was making her wet so I took her into the sand dunes out of sight of other sun worshippers and fucked her. We've often done it in the back of a car but always away from prying eyes. One of these days I'll take her virgin arse, but that's in the future.

We recently spent a few days in Amsterdam where I introduced Sylvia to the delights of cannabis resin. She's never been much of a smoker but I could see she was curious and took a few cautious pulls on a roach I had rolled for her. I explained about keeping the smoke in her lungs to get the maximum effect and she followed my instructions gradually becoming more confident. As with alcohol Sylvia easily became intoxicated and I saw that she was dreamy and even more amenable than usual. Down in the lobby of the hotel she was chatting away with anyone who would listen to her and we fucked on the balcony of our hotel room that night, Sylvia not caring who saw or heard her.

A month later I was looking to try something new with Sylvia and rang up Ken asking him if he could get hold of some weed. I didn't tell him what I had in mind but did what I could to explain how important it was and he said he'd try. Ken used to smoke weed going right back to our school days so he said he might take a week or two but as it turned out he'd got some when he and Phil came round that Friday night to play cards. I paid him and, though I asked, neither he nor Phil were interested. They said they took their card playing seriously. I rolled a reefer, lit it, and showed it to Sylvia.

"No smoking in the house. You know the rules. Hey, how come you're smoking? You've given up. Wait a minute, that's weed isn't it? Take it out of this house this minute. You'll have me shot."

Sylvia said this with a smile and it didn't take much to persuade her to share it with me, out in the garden of course. Pretty soon she was showing signs of being high, I had made sure she got most of it. It was the new more potent weed called skunk. She was in a dreamy state and it was easy to get her to change into a skirt and skimpy top when normally on these nights she would dress down appearing in jogging bottoms and an unflattering cardigan. The boys were sensing that there was something in the air. Sylvia was talking a lot more than usual and not much of it was making sense. After the first round of cards Ken and Phil went out into the garden to smoke their cigarettes. I'd changed the time on Sylvia's watch putting it forward an hour, then pointing out the time and telling her the two men had gone home.

"They're both working in the morning." I lied. "Now get over here and suck my cock." Sylvia can be quite submissive when it comes to sex and likes me to tell her what I want.

She became engrossed in giving me a blow job on her knees as I sat in the armchair. I put a finger to my lips as Ken and Phil came back in. They sat opposite us on the settee, enjoying the scene in front of them.

"That's it, dear, keep sucking. Give the boys a good show." I was holding her head as I said this and prevented her from looking round. "Relax, darling, be a good slut for me." She did struggle a little but soon gave up. She continued her ministrations even when I moved my hands away.

"They've got their cocks out dear. I said they could fuck you if they brought me some weed. You're not going to disappoint them are you?"

Sylvia shook her head violently, pulling off me and sitting up.

"No Bryan. I've never been unfaithful to you. I don't want to start now."

Despite her answer I could see the uncertainty in her eyes. I decided she wanted me to be more direct.

"Shut the fuck up Sylvia. You know you want to. Now get your mouth round this cock and continue sucking." Sylvia hesitated for a few seconds, then did as she was told.

I motioned to Ken to come forward and he knelt behind her, stroking the backs of her legs at first, then working his way up until he was stroking her gently between her legs. I noticed that her legs opened a fraction.

"It looks like she's up for it." I said quietly, indicating to Phil to come forward. "Why don't one of you take her panties off." Whilst Ken eased them down Phil undid the front of her top and began stroking her breasts, at first over her bra and then, after pulling it up so that her lovely breasts fell free, he began stroking the bare flesh, teasing her nipples and making her moan with pleasure.

"That's my girl." I said with satisfaction. "Go on Ken, she's ready for your cock."

Sylvia was past the point of no return, even as she shook her head and stopped sucking me. I smiled as Ken's phallus buried itself deep in her cunt. She gasped, her eyes wide, but I pushed her head down firmly and she returned to sucking my penis again. Seconds later I could see her delectable arse rising up to meet his thrusts as she began moaning around my cock. I erupted into her mouth at this point and she swallowed it all down like a good girl. I held her shoulders whilst Ken spurted and, immediately after, Phil emptied his seed inside her.

At this I turned her onto her back and fucked her with great gusto as she lay under me on the floor. Judging by her cries I gave her her second and third orgasms. When we had finished I looked down at her ravaged cunt and told her abruptly to go upstairs and sort herself out while we got on with our card game. She went off, as meek as a lamb.

Later in bed after the two men had gone home we kissed and cuddled together. She said; "You swine, you set me up didn't you? Giving me weed to help make it happen?"

"Yeah, well you know I like to push the boundaries sometimes."

"Yes, well you went too far. God, what must they think of me."

"They're not getting much these days. They probably think you're great." I grinned at her but she did not return my smile.

"It's not funny you know. We're married. I'm not the unfaithful type."

"Now that they've fucked you I expect they'll want to do you again won't they? You will make sure you let them if they ask won't you darling?" I looked at her sternly as I said this. She did not reply but she seemed more turned on than usual as we made love.

As I said earlier I can be a bit of a bastard. I warned Ken and Phil that they weren't allowed to fuck her unless I was there. I told them it was okay for them to tease her though with a bit of kissing and cuddling. Of course Sylvia has no idea what I have planned for her next...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Husband Takes Advantage Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 399 milliseconds