• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Peter Ch. 07

Peter Ch. 07

12

Warning: This and subsequent chapters deal with many explicit passages with topics you may find objectionable. Theses topics may or may not include: straight sex, extramarital relations, cuckoldry, interracial sex, bisexuality, homosexuality, FemDom, male domination, voyeurism, masturbation, etc. If these, or other similar topics offend you, it might be best to find another story more to your liking. 



Debbie greeted me at the door with a big hug and a kiss. "I've even waiting for you to get here. I've got a surprise for you."

After I put my work stuff down, she led me by the hand into the living room where she had a fire started in the fireplace, some candles lit, a blanket in the floor in front of the fireplace, and some smooth jazz playing in the background. "I thought we could spend a little time together. You've been so understanding this past week that I thought you deserved a special treat."

She pulled me in and kissed me deeply with an open mouth sliding her tongue in to explore mine. I wrapped my hands around her thin waist and felt the first stirrings of arousal as her hands caressed my back.

She started to undress me as she said "Let's get you out of these work cloths baby." She kissed and caressed my chest as she removed my shirt. She wasted no time going for my pants next, pulling my underwear down in combination with my slacks. I was fully naked in very little time and my appreciation was on full display as my semi hard cock greeted Debbie when she leaned down to help me step out.

"Mmmmm. You have such a gorgeous body baby." She reassured me. "Let's get you lying down in front of the fire."

She led me to the blanket laid out on the floor. The warmth of the fire was relaxing as she pulled the socks from my feet and caressed the length of my legs as she worked. She had me almost fully aroused at this point and I was loving the way she was taking full control. I hadn't lifted a finger so far and the fact that she was doing all the work to please me was incredibly satisfying.

She crawled between my legs and massaged the inside of my thighs. Coming close, but not quite touching my cock, she eased me into a full hard on. "I love how hard you get with just simple soft touches" she said. "You're so easy to please baby."

She reached behind the pillows and produced our bottle of silicone lube that she had warmed by the fire. "I hope it's not too hot for you baby. I didn't want it to be cold on you."

She smiled as she poured some of the lubricant into her hands and rubbed them together to spread it evenly. "I hope you like this... You deserve something special since you allowed me to have so much pleasure this week."

She massaged the lube around the base of my hard cock which caused it to go rigid with anticipation. It had been a good couple of weeks since I had been physical with my wife and that patience was paying off now. I fully relaxed and let my legs fall apart wider as Debbie finally started to spread the lubricant onto my cock. She moved her hands softly up my shaft "mmmm, you're so hard... Do you like that baby?"

"God yes" I replied

She continued to work, "It's been so long since I've felt you in my hands."

I relaxed into the soft blanket and let her hands work me into a state of bliss. Soft and teasingly gentle at first but gaining speed and firmness over time. She would suddenly stop once in a while and then start again with just the lightest of touches. Slowly increasing her speed and grip again. She continue this cycle, keeping me on the edge, for what seemed like an hour.

"Do you like it baby?" She asked "you've been so patient with me and Peter... You deserve something special tonight."

I let out another long moan of pleasure. I loved that she and Peter had spent four nights together this past week. But she was right, I needed something physical too. I needed this. I needed her hands on me. Giving me her full attention. Driving me to the edge and back again. Delaying my release to maximize my pleasure.

"Your hands are wonderful Deb" I moaned. "You're amazing..."

"You deserve it baby" she replied.

She stroked me gently with her right hand while her left applied pressure to my pubic area at the base of my shaft. Her fingers massaged the smooth, clean shaven area around my cock while her thumb massaged my perineum going teasingly close to my anus. It felt amazing and I let her know by spreading my legs further and moaning her name loud and long.

"Baby climb on top... Let's me give you some pleasure too" I asked knowing that if I let her continue much longer I would cum and be done.

"I'd love to Ted... But I want to make you cum with my hands. I don't want you to do anything except receive the pleasure you deserve." She was picking the pace back up now and increasing he grip on me.

I let out a moan of "Oh God" as I felt my orgasm building in the base of my cock. "You're going to make me cum baby" I cried.

"That's it baby... I want you to cum for me. I want you to show me how much you love the way I touch you. Can you do that? Can you cum for me?"

Her words were too much. She was taking me over the edge now. I was lost in the ecstasy as her hands worked my full shaft. "Come on baby... Cum for me now... You know I want it."

With those last words I couldn't hold back any longer. I let the rush of my orgasm wash over me and released a flood of cum as I thrust my hips up in climax.

"Oh god yes. That's it baby... That's it. So much cum. So much amazing cum." She continued to slowly massage my cock as my orgasm subsided. I had already started to soften and she continued her soft massage.

"You looked so good when you came" she told me. "It's been a while since I've done that for you. I hope it was good? I hope it was worth the wait?"

"It was amazing Debbie. You know you're the best. You know I love it when you massage me. I just wish I could have pleased you too. I feel bad that you didn't get anything."

"What do you mean baby? I loved watching you cum. I love doing that... That's enough pleasure for me... And I'll get my physical pleasure later with Peter."

"Is he coming over again tonight?" I asked a little disappointed.

"He's picking me up in a few minutes. We're going out to dinner with a few of his friends. Some fancy place in Providence."

Dinner? Friends? This was a lot different than the previous times she and Peter had been together. I wasn't sure how to react. I still wasn't jealous... Or was I? I couldn't figure it out. I loved Deb and it was clear she loved me. And I loved that my two best friends were happy and having fun and providing a lot of pleasure too each other. But...

"Oh crap... I'm going to be late! You can clean up right baby?" she exclaimed as she rushed to get into the bathroom.

Peter rang the bell while Deb was still in the shower. He was all smiles and hand shakes when I opened the door. "Hey buddy" he exclaimed. "How are you? We haven't really had a chance to talk much for the last week. I mean, I've been in your house a lot but we haven't really had the opportunity to just sit and talk like we're used to."

"I'm doing great Peter. Great to see you. Deb tells me you're grabbing dinner with friends tonight." I replied as he came in and we walked to the kitchen area.

"That's right. A couple of my old school friends and their wives called and invited us out. Should be fun."

"Well, Deb's still getting ready. Join me for a drink while you wait?"

"That sounds great. Scotch?"

"Just what I was thinking" I responded and fetched us a couple of glasses.

"Cheers". Peter toasted as we took our first sips and let our favorite Islay single malt warm us.

"I shouldn't have her out too late" Peter continued. "But you never know with that crew. Could be a bit of drinking for sure."

We chatted more until our drinks were done and then Deb came down the stairs decked out in a tight fitting top, tight jeans, and high heeled boots. She looked fantastic. Classy with just enough sex appeal to make sure people would notice her.

I wanted to immediately complement her look but I was still taking my last sip. Peter slipped over to greet her before I could get my words out. "You look fantastic Deb" he said with a huge friendly smile on his face. "Thank you baby. I wanted to look nice for you tonight" she replied as Peter slipped his arms around her waist. Debbie wrapped her arms around his neck and they leaned into each other for a deep kiss and embrace. "Mmmmm... I've been waiting for that all day" she said as they separated. "I'm looking forward to meeting your friends... But I really could use some time with you all to myself too. It's been three days since we've been together!"

"We will definitely make that happen when we come back here after dinner" Peter assured her. "We'll make a quick night of it. Have a few drinks and then eat quickly and head out."

"That sounds good" Deb confirmed and they leaned back into each other for another deep kiss.

I had another scotch alone by the fire after they left and thought about what might be happening. I thought about how physical they were with each other. Always touching. Deep passionate kisses. Lingering looks into each other's eyes.

They had been together three nights this past week. I was able to witness the start of it the first night but then they continued things in our bedroom behind a closed door. The other nights were spent completely in our bedroom so I didn't see much more than the greetings and kisses. But I heard plenty. Both during and after.

Their lovemaking sessions were long and the sounds were quite passionate. Peter was in great shape and that showed in his stamina. From the sounds I heard as I tried to sleep in the guest room bed, Debbie would cum at least three times a night and Peter was good for two or three orgasms himself. I knew Peter was large from our time at the gym, but his staying power and ability to physically satisfy my wife were also remarkable. Except for the work out she gave me with her hands earlier in the evening, Debbie and I hadn't been together since she started seeing Peter. I had still gotten a lot of enjoyment from the experience. Both knowing my wife was being satisfied and loving it, as well as listening to the two of them as I brought myself off multiple times a night. And I couldn't forget the amazing encounter with Paul the very first night. I had cum more this past week then I had in the previous month. So, I guess we were all enjoying things...

As I thought about Peter showing Debbie off to his friends tonight I started to get aroused yet again. It was the subtle humiliation of my wife enjoying another man. The realization the she was not ashamed to show the world that she preferred the physical prowess of a bigger man and for Debbie to show off that a bigger, stronger man wanted her.

I was starting to fall asleep from the scotch, the fire, and the fantasies taking me to dreamland. So I climbed into bed figuring I would head back to the guest room later when Peter brought Deb home. My cock was hard again so I grabbed the lube Deb had left out from earlier and started to massage myself as I thought about the two of them together.

I worked my hand slowly up and down my stiffening shaft and just lightly touched the head from time to time. I was going soft and slow. I didn't want to rush through it. I wanted to pace myself like Peter paced himself when he entered Debbie. I imagined Debbie spreading her legs to accept Peter into her, her legs would rise up and her arms would hold him as he moved himself into her.

I thought about the sounds she made as he brought her to the edge of orgasm multiple times a night. Imagining how her hands would explore his body and how she would look up into his eyes as he would increase the pace of his fucking. How she would tilt her head back and let out her long low moan as she started to cum. And how Peter would finally let out a gasp as his body spasmed as he climaxed.

I was soon moaning loudly with my hand working the entire length of my cock. I went full force on the head and brought myself over the edge into a long wet orgasm spilling cum down my cock and onto my chest and stomach. It was another amazing orgasm that I owed to the thought of Peter having sex with my wife. I drifted off to sleep with a bit of mixed feelings. I was physically completely spent, but emotionally I was starting to feel a bit empty. I wasn't sure how this was going to work out... But it was due to evolve soon. I just wasn't sure how we would make that happen.

I awoke later that evening to the sound of voices from the living room. I looked at the clock and it was 1:00 am. Peter and Debbie were later than I anticipated. I heard some soft talking, not a lot. When Debbie let out her soft moan, I knew they were fulfilling the commitment to be together they had made before they left for the restaurant.

Normally the thought of them having sex and hearing Debbie moan would have aroused me. But I was still spent from Debbie's hand job and my subsequent masturbation session. I got up and walked quietly down the hall so I didn't disturb them.

What I saw took my breath away. They were on the floor in front of the fire place where Debbie had worked me over so thoroughly earlier that night. Both of them were naked. Debbie was on her back and Peter was lying off to the side but their lips were locked in a deep passionate kiss.

Peter was using his hand to massage Debbie's pussy and she was moaning her satisfaction through the kiss. Her hips were slowly gyrating in rhythm with Peter's hand. As their kiss broke Deb let out a slightly louder moan "your so amazing Peter. You amaze me every time we're together."

He moved his hand harder now as he stared into her eyes. Their eyes were locked together and he held her tightly with his left arm as his right hand rubbed her pussy harder and faster. Her breathing was getting louder and her hips were moving, trying to keep pace with his hand. The physical contact between them was intense and I felt privileged to be witnessing it. My cock was almost fully hard as I watched, straining the fabric of my boxer briefs, and I hoped I wouldn't be caught watching and that they'd continue their performance so that I could continue to watch.

Debbie started moaning loudly as Peter continued his assault on her pussy with his hand. He was rubbing her at an amazing speed and she was almost paralyzed by her impending orgasm. Her legs we're spread, her arms were by her side with her fists clenched tightly, her head was raised as her body went into a stomach crunch as she stared at Peter working her vigorously.

She could no longer take it and let out three or four loud "oh my god"s as she started to convulse in orgasm. Peter didn't stop and Deb kept cumming. She was completely helpless as Peter took her to the edge over and over. Debbie cried out in a final huge orgasm as Peter finally slowed his assault. He was still rubbing her pussy but he was slowing things down. Debbie was completely overwhelmed still but was starting to recover. She still couldn't speak but her breathing was starting to slow its pace.

Finally, she let out a sigh and moaned "oh my god Peter! Oh my god! I've never ever cum like that."

He leaned in and kissed her and she responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling them tightly together. He moved his hand off her pussy and started to caress her sides and back. She moaned as they kissed and she slowly recovered.

After a few more minutes of kissing that got softer and more tender over time, Debbie rolled onto her back and pulled Peter on top of her. "I need you inside of me baby."

Peter climbed between her legs and looked down at her glistening pussy. His cock was poised at the entrance, "I've been waiting for this Debbie. I could barely make it through dinner."

Debbie reached down and took Peter's cock in her hands. She guided him as he pushed forward into her. Even though she was soaked from her orgasm, he still had to ease himself into her due to his size. When he was about halfway Debbie let go and let out another long loud moan "oh god Peter. I've wanted this all day." Her legs spread a little wider and he pushed forward into her all the way. "Oh god your cock feels amazing in me" she continued.

He started a very slow rhythm. Pulling almost the entire way out and then slowly driving it all the way back inside. All the way out and then all the way back in. Debbie's head was tilted back and her hands explored Peter's body. I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock as it moved in and out of Debbie. I loved watching it come out and then slide back inside in his long methodical strokes. I was hypnotized by the rhythm and the sounds of Debbie's heavy breathing and moaning. She was in full ecstasy and I was nearly there watching her receive Peter's cock.

I suddenly realized that Peter was looking in my direction. I'm not sure if he saw me in the darkness or not but he kept looking. He picked up his pace just a bit. And he dove slightly deeper and harder than before. It was getting more intense again and Debbie moaned her approval.

His upper body was raised above her, supporting his weight with his arms fully outstretched and his hips were thrusting harder and faster picking up the pace and strength as I watched. He was still looking in my direction but not staring at me. I still couldn't figure out if he was actually seeing me or if the darkness concealed my presence, but he was starting to drive his cock at full speed.

His thrusting was hard and deep and deliberate. Debbie moaned loudly with every thrust. "Oh god Peter!" was repeated over and over as he continued the amazing pace of his thrusting.

It was almost like he was looking at me to make sure I saw what he was doing to my wife. To make sure I saw how much she enjoyed him. How much she gave herself to him.

She was at his mercy as he had her near orgasm with his hard thrusting. She was moaning loudly and I could hear her nearing climax. The pace of her breathing picked up as she got closer to the edge. "Oh my god Peter, don't stop baby... don't stop... you're making me cum..."

With those words, Debbie started to spasm with orgasm. She cried out as she came, letting Peter know he had once again succeeded in satisfying this married woman. Her orgasm extended as Peter continued to thrust into her. He was thrusting slower now, but still going long and deep, pulling almost all the way out and then sliding all the way back into her. Debbie was almost grunting with each of Peter's deep strokes.

"Come for me Peter" she moaned, "I want your cum..."

Peter kept up his slow, steady pace and his breathing was heavy. His smooth, muscular, hairless body was glistening with a light coating of sweat. Debbie's hands were exploring every inch of his body as he continued to fuck her. She looked up into his face and they locked eyes. "I love it baby, I love the way your cock feels in me... I love the way you fuck... no one fucks me as good as you do Peter..." she whispered as he continued his steady pace. Peter leaned down and kissed Debbie as he continued thrusting into her. They fucked in a tight embrace for the next few minutes with Debbie's hands exploring his body.

I heard him grunt softly and he broke the embrace and pushed back up with his arms into a push up position. His slow pace started to get faster and his grunting got louder. "yes... yes... cum for me Peter... that's it baby... cum for me"

Debbie reached down and grabbed his ass with both hands pulling him into her with each thrust. Peter was breathing heavily and grunting with each stroke. He was near orgasm and Debbie knew it. She continued to coax him into orgasm with her hands and words. Peter's thrusting was no longer smooth and steady. His thrusts became strong jerks and he started to lose control as his orgasm took over.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Peter Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds