• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Rules

The Rules

I started early in our married life praising my wife for following "the rules". I chose some of the rules so they would be easy to follow. She liked a clean house anyway so it was a rule that she had to clean it every day. She went to the gym anyway so it became a rule. She refused to let me go down on her unless she was freshly showered so it was a rule that she had to shower every night before bed.

There were some rules she didn't particularly care for; she hated giving blowjobs and I had the idea I could train her to like it by making her obey the rule she kiss me good morning by kissing my cock – kind of like aversion therapy. I had some success; she'd started licking and sucking of her own accord.

It was a rule that she sit on the floor by my feet at night while I watched the news; she would lay her head on my knee and I'd stroke her hair. In the beginning she'd laugh at the rules but when I said "you are such a good girl for following the rules," she would smile and kiss my cock with more enthusiasm or pull my hand from her hair to kiss it. As she came close to an orgasm I'd tell again what a good girl she is, subtly reinforcing the link in her brain between pleasure and following the rules. She was being trained. Slowly I added new rules or changed the old ones. Soon she was willingly kneeling in front of me to show respect when I came home from work and the morning kisses changed to blowjobs.

"I've decided you need to learn to happily give me a blowjob, sweetie," I said. "You are a good girl for following the rules and today there is a new rule. You must learn to enjoy sucking on my dick." I would show her videos of women deep throating and obviously enjoying it. I'd give her assignments to find me internet porn videos of deep throating to show me when I got home from work. She needed to tell me why she liked the one she picked in particular. We quickly moved from me passively enjoying her cock licking to me fucking her face like a pussy. "You're such a good girl," I'd croon and she would allow my cock to slide deeper down the back of her throat. "Such a good girl," and I'd hold the back of her head so she couldn't move as I forced it a little further. She'd smile up at me when I pulled out to let her breathe.

Using the same tactic I taught her to enjoy anal sex. "You are such a good girl," I'd say as she presented her ass to me. "Such a good Daddy's girl," I'd say as I pushed the head of my cock into her tight asshole. Her sharp intake of breath and gasp I knew meant a little pain but I reached around her & squeezed her nipple and reminded her that she was a good girl for following the rules. She'd nod and smile up at me.

She reached between her legs and rubbed her clitoris as I inched further into her tight ass. "Push back onto my cock," I said. "That's a good girl" as she pressed her asshole back until I was in all the way. "You are such a good girl," I breathed as I pulled out and back in; slowly building up to a steady rhythm. I could feel myself getting close – so could she – she would complain sometimes that my cock grew even bigger just before I came and caused more pain but her desire to please me and follow the rules was stronger than her desire to complain. We came at the same time – me deep in her ass. Her with her fingers in her pussy. "Such a good girl!" I said as I stroked her back.

Swallowing, however, is an ongoing battle. I think my method works well most of the time, but my wife seems to have a deep seated animosity toward swallowing my cum. I've never made it a rule, but I think now is the time. I've decided to tackle this differently. In addition to praising her for following the rules, I am going to tell her she has a choice, she can either swallow when I cum in her mouth or she can ask for a spanking – either way she still gets to be praised. "You're a good girl," I said as she sat by my feet, "You just have to choose which rule you will follow." I reached out and caressed her cheek. She didn't look happy but she wasn't arguing. I continued to caress her neck. "You are such a good girl for following the rules and following the rules makes me very happy," I smiled down at her.

At bed time I didn't know if she would swallow or ask for a spanking. She came in from her shower with a towel around her and knelt at my feet.

"Such a good girl," I sighed as she opened my robe and took me in her mouth. She looked a bit unhappy. She deep throated my cock, sticking her tongue out and licking my balls. I was so hard. I held her head and began to fuck her thinking I'd finally get to cum in her mouth and she would swallow. She pressed her hands against my thighs to get me to stop. I looked down and saw tears in the eyes.

"I'm so sorry honey, I just can't swallow. I guess I have to ask you for a spanking," and she burst into tears.

"You are such a good girl for asking and following the rules," I smiled down at her. "Don't worry, everything will be alright. You had a choice – and either way you're following the rules. You are such a good girl and you make me feel so good!" My cock was still very hard as I helped her lay on the bed.

I had decided I would need to give her a good, hard spanking that she would remember to help her decide that swallowing was a better choice than getting a spanking. I knelt on the bed beside her and rubbed her ass. "Swack, swack swack, swack, swack, swack!" Hard spanks with my open hand in quick succession.

"I'm so sorry honey," she cried.

"Don't be sorry! You're a good girl for following the rules," I said. I told her to open her legs and reached to stroke her clitoris. "Such a good girl! But your spanking isn't over yet," I warned. Swack, swack, swack, swack, covering her cheeks and thighs. Swack swack swack swack. Hard enough my hand was stinging.

"Please, no more, it hurts" she cried.

Swack, swack, swack, swack. I stopped to admire her lovely round and now bright red ass and discovered I was still as horny as I was when she was kneeling before me with my cock down her throat. I reached between her legs again and discovered she was slick with desire. I circled her clitoris until she was moaning. "Such a good girl for following the rules."

I picked up a hairbrush on the nightstand and used it instead of my hand. I hit her hard but not hard enough to bruise. She was still begging me to stop.

I rubbed and caressed her ass until her crying calmed. "You are such a good girl for following the rules. You did nothing wrong. Next time you can choose whether you want to swallow or ask for a spanking again and either way you are a good girl."

She looked up at me over her shoulder and smiled. "Thank you . . . Sir." I liked her spontaneous addition of the word Sir. I told her to present her ass to me and she quickly complied. I eased my now aching cock into her hot wet pussy and rocked back and forth.

"Such a good girl," I said as I came deep inside her. I pulled out and turned her around. "Clean my cock," I said. "It's a new rule." I think she was so relieved to have the spanking over with she was happy to comply. When she was done I laid her on her stomach, spread her legs and played with her clitoris until she was at the edge of an orgasm three times before allowing her release. My cum seeping out of her pussy providing lubricant. "You're such a good girl," I crooned into her ear. She practically purred her happy response.

I gave her a week before I again said she would have to choose between swallowing or a getting a spanking. "There are no wrong choices," I told her. "You're a good girl, such a good girl." And really I had enjoyed spanking her and seeing has ass turn red. I liked that it made her call me Sir and she very readily followed a new rule. It might take more spankings before she decides to swallow but I think I'll enjoy it either way! And when she does decide to swallow, I think I'll make occasional threesomes part of our sexual repertoire. And if she doesn't want to, she can always ask for a spanking!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Rules

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds