• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cindy's Abduction

Cindy's Abduction

12

Cindy struggled against the wrist restraints trying to remember how she had gotten here and was finally able to slowly recall a few events. Her mind played back scenes from her childhood up until recent and this is a little how it went.

By age 5 Cindy had watched her mom go from a beautiful figure and loyal caring person to a broken-down shell of a woman. Her father came home at least three or four nights a week and would slap her mom around and yell at her when he was feeling mean. Other nights he would come home and even if little Cindy were standing in the hallway or sitting on the floor playing with toys, her father would strip her mother down and fuck her wherever the urge took him.

One night later that summer her father came home again and started his ranting and ravings and struck her mother across the face busting her lip wide open. The blood scared Cindy and she ran in and hugged her mother's legs and yelled at her daddy to stop. Her father grabbed her by the hair and tossed her like a ragdoll against the wall.

This must have been the breaking point for her mother as she reached behind the pantry door and pulled out a shotgun, "You son of a bitch that is the last time you will ever touch one of us again," she screamed through her tears. KABOOM! The gun went off and Cindy's eyes went wide as a hole ripped through her daddy's head. Blood and brain matter sprayed everywhere but that didn't bother Cindy in the least. She deep down knew that what her mom did was right.

Her mother immediately got Cindy dressed and they fled the state. They managed to remain free for nearly a year before someone spotted her mother. One night the police came in and arrested her and took her off to jail. Cindy having no relatives near or at all as far as she knew was placed in a foster home. The years went by and soon she was sixteen and was graduating high school early.

Her foster parents had been nice to her and cared for her dearly but she had just never formed a bond with them. They never seemed to yell or scream and they appeared to be the basic Stepford family. Cindy blossomed that summer and her breasts swelled to a size 38c, not that anyone ever knew that though.

Cindy preferred from the first hint of development to wear baggy clothes and look frumpy, she had her mind set on getting a degree and she had no use for men or women. She had never felt aroused she only touched herself when washing or using the bathroom. Cindy wasn't about to make the same mistakes her mother had.

Cindy had managed to stay in touch by writing letters to her mom in jail. Her mother repeatedly begged for Cindy's forgiveness and said she was so sorry for what had happened. Cindy though always replied that she couldn't forgive anything, there was nothing to forgive. Cindy had been a genius from the tender age of two and she had figured things out rather quickly when her mother had shot and killed her father. She knew that he had deserved such a death and that in the long run it had probably saved her and her mother's life.

Cindy was now a sophomore in college and at the tender age of twenty she had a 4.0 GPA, was already accepted to a promising premed program and she was going to reap the rewards she had earned as soon as she could. Cindy felt she had suffered enough already in her short lifespan that she deserved some positive return.

She recalled the girls in the dorm admiring her body one night as they sat in her room with her roommate chatting away. She had slipped into the bedroom and stripped down to her little pink cotton panties and matching bra and was just about to slip into some sweats when the girls came back to grab some blankets.

"Oh my God," her roommate exclaimed, "most of us would give anything to have a body like yours and you don't even show it off." Cindy blushed and quickly slid her sweatshirt on covering her large perky breasts. The girls remained fixated on her tight ass and her bushy little pussy. "Now if you only trimmed that thick pubic thatch sweetie," her roommate continued, "you could have any man on this campus."

"Jilly, you know I don't care about boys or sex or anything like that I am here to simply get my education," Cindy said with a smirk. She knew she was beautiful or so she had been told by those closest to her but she never truly felt like it. Being beautiful was something she didn't want to be. She would rather be sought after for her mind as opposed to her body.

The girls talked amongst themselves as she sat at her little desk and studied, she had a big exam coming up in Professor Mark Hung's class and she wanted to once again dazzle the renowned professor with her knowledge. He had helped her along throughout her college career as he was also her guidance counselor. He had always spared a kind word or a few moments for her if she needed.

Mark as he insisted on her calling him was in his early fifties and was still in considerable good shape. He often wore a T-shirt and jeans to class, preferring to be a bit more on the casual side. Professor Hung was loved by the student body and by the faculty as well. He was one of those enigmatic teachers who could see both sides of the fence.

Cindy thought briefly about the man now as she was trying to fight back her soft tears. His brown hair tinged with gray at the temples, his broad shoulders and deep v in his chest where his pectoral muscles bulged. The still visible six pack abs and those treetrunk thighs. She for the very first time in her life now wondered just how blessed the man's male organ was as well or if he was compensating for something by bodybuilding.

She felt her thighs grow damp with moisture as she longed to see his face once more. Suddenly her body shook as she remembered just how she had ended up here. Jilly had finally begged and pleaded to let her and the other girls give Cindy a makeover and take her out. Cindy had reluctantly agreed and yet was more than pleased with the results once she looked in the mirror when they had finished.

Her fiery red hair had been curled and her bangs lightly trimmed and fluffed. They had plucked her eyebrows and made her remove the glasses she constantly wore but only needed to read. Her face was soft and pretty and she had never needed make-up but they had applied a little blush just to give her pale complexion some color. Jesse, one of the other girls, had taken her shopping and bought her a cute red little thong that matched her hair color and a matching bra. Then they had set out to find a knock them dead dress.

Cindy usually being a recluse had actually loved all the attention and camaraderie between herself and the others and for once felt she actually fit in. She had settled on a white sequined little dress that came about three inches above her knee. It was a little slutty for her tastes but the dress had looked marvelous on her. Jesse had then taken her and found some high heels to go with the dress and then to find some black thigh high stockings that went just above the hem of the dress to top it all off.

When they had finished shopping and gotten back to the dorm room Cindy had raced into the bathroom to put everything on and tryout the ensemble before wearing it out in public. She had felt that twinge of regret as she had never even dated before, she now wished she had relaxed just a bit and done some of that. She had yet to go beyond some kissing or a little petting. That had only come when she had captured her foster brother's best friend and enticed him behind the house after her graduation party when she had a few too many sips of alcohol.

It had actually been harmless, she thought to herself now, she had walked up behind him a little fuzzy in the head and thought he was cute so she just pulled him close and kissed him. The boy being a year younger than her had responded immediately and let his hands roam free on her body. She didn't stop him until she felt that she was going to throw up. Her head started spinning and the drinking she had done prior that evening caught up to her as she ran to the bathroom and lost her dinner.

Cindy now guessed this was how it had all started that night that she had gone out with the other girls. Apparently someone had been watching all of her transformation or at the very least been stalking her for quite some time. She stopped thinking as she heard heavy footsteps coming towards her. With the blindfold over her eyes she could only hear and smell things around her. She drew in a deep breath and although she had expected to smell some repugnant smell she instead smelled flowers. All different kinds for that matter. She could smell, daisies and roses and she also thought she could catch a hint of lilac.

That just managed to unnerve her just a bit for she had figured the room would be dank and musky at the very least but she was learning more and more each second as she came out of her reverie. The footsteps stopped short of her and she could hear someone with a deep baritone voice humming to himself as he approached.

Cindy heard a key inserted into the lock on the door and then the soft creak as the door swung open. The footsteps started again and she could only wait for whatever was to happen next. As far as she could tell she hadn't been sexually assaulted nor physically at this point only abducted.

"Hello, Cynthia," the man spoke, his voice altered by a voice modifier as per his precautions. "Hello," she timidly said, unsure what was expected of her at the moment. Her body slowly quivered with anticipation and arousal despite her utter fear and disorientation. The man stepped behind her and she felt him run his hands over her body.

"So beautiful and yet so timid little one," the man whispered. She felt his fingers gently probe her inner sanctuary and she knew that there was soon to be more to fill that void inside her building. Her breath quickened and she gasped at such an intimate touch. She was fearful of her own voice and she thought it best to remain quiet until spoken to again.

The man behind her stood there appraising his new catch. It had taken many long months of planning and getting to know her on a day to day basis and learn her routines and her inner mind workings. He had laid all the necessary plans and even provided an excuse for their quiet disappearance for a week or so. This way there wouldn't be a need to worry about police or friends posing an immediate threat.

Cindy thought back to what had been about to happen, she had been preparing to leave in the afternoon the day after the girls had taken her out with the professor. He was going on a book tour and since she was his assistant from time to time he had offered to take her with him to help with little things and give her a vacation. Now that wouldn't be happening and the professor would likely think she had just blown him off or forgotten about her trip. Although he would think it strange she missed her exam.

As she thought about all of this she felt those big fingers inside her wiggling and coaxing her to a quick but explosive orgasm. As her muscles just inside her pussy contracted and she felt the first waves of orgasm brought to her by fingers other than her own Cindy moaned a brief, "MMM," and pushed against the fingers inside before she could catch herself.

Suddenly something hard was pressed against her lips and she knew what it was immediately, not sure whether to be repulsed or turned on she decided to go with the feeling and suck the hard penis pushing against her lips. Perhaps whomever this was would take pity on her and allow her reprieve if she pleased him orally. As her mouth opened the man slowly slipped just the head of his penis inside. He stopped there just allowing her a taste.

Cindy was enamored with the flesh inside her mouth. The flesh tasted sweet and it was hard while at the same time pliable to her tongue and lips. She slowly ran her tongue up and down over the head and then swirled her tongue about it. She was tasting tiny droplets of precum the whole time and although it was a bit tangy it was sweet and she thought she may have a knack for sucking on a man's cock.

As Cindy sucked and took her time working on the sensitive mushroom shaped head inside her waiting mouth the man reached down and cupped her breasts in his palms and squeezed ever so slightly. The twinge of delicious warm feelings quickly dampened her pussy again and she was soon hoping the man would plunge his throbbing cock inside her mouth. She was granted her wish within seconds as the man pulled his hands away enough to thumb and rub her nipples.

They stood erect against his fingers as he rubbed them and finally starting working in and out of the beautiful little redhead's mouth. The deeper he pushed the more wild she seemed to get in her cocksucking. Cindy would bob up and down on what length was offered her before she would slide back up and tease the head with her tongue again.

Abruptly the man's cock throbbed inside her mouth and Cindy although a novice to orally pleasing a man figured this was the last instant before he would fill her mouth with his cum. Two or three strokes later the girl's mouth was filled

Cindy stood there and gulped down the copious amounts of cum with sheer joy. Her first sexual attempt at orally pleasing a man had been conquered and with precision and tasty results.

The man slowly withdrew from her mouth and stroked her hair. It occurred to her then that he had not grunted or moaned the whole time she had been sucking on his large member. Obviously this man was practiced and composed and she now was not only aroused but also fearful that she would not be granted escape by her prior actions.

Suddenly her hands were unbound and she was helped to an upright position. Her back cracked slightly as she stood and stretched. Cindy made no move to remove the blindfold or to speak just yet. She was secretly loving the attention the man was giving to her and although her senses told her to run she was held secure in the spot she was standing by some stronger force. A deep seeded need to be claimed and loved and given this attention.

Cautiously the man raised the voice altering device back to his mouth before speaking to her with clear and precise pronunciations. "Cindy, my little dear, you have done well in your first task, actually," he spoke slowly, "you superseded my expectations." He watched as a smile crept across her lips, glossy from the cum that had been deposited there not two or three minutes before. "I will eventually remove your blindfold when the time is right but for now you will not remove it or attempt to escape even when you remain unbound."

He paused waiting to receive her acknowledgment and she was quickly forthcoming with it. She nodded and spoke in a barely audible sexy voice, "Yes, Sir." She thought perhaps this man was a Master of domination as she had read about on the Internet and she was silently thrilled by it. The aspect of pain did nothing for her, actually it revolted her but she needed to be owned. Someone to tell her what to do. She did however think she could work her way into enjoying spankings, those pictures never failed to excite her when she came across them but she was unaware of the need it had actually caused in her.

All these thoughts spread quickly through her unconscious mind as Cindy was laid down on a bed covered with some cool material. Her best guess was that it was a satin bedspread. Suddenly she felt something cover her mouth and nose and she smelled the chloroform on the rag just seconds before she passed out.

Cindy awoke upon the bed of satin cloth, tired and feeling disoriented once more. She rolled over and felt the urge to empty her bladder building. "Sir," she softly called out tentatively. When there came no response she peeled her blindfold away and looked about the room. She could see a small door to the side of the room and she got up from the bed and padded over to it. Her bare feet cold on the tiled floor where the carpet ended at the bathroom.

Cindy sat down and relieved herself for the first time in what she could best guess as two days with no help. The man had apparently inserted a catheter in her before, allowing her to not urinate on herself. This scared her and yet seemed thoughtful and quite well handled. She knew that he must have some medical training from his ability to put a catheter into her.Plus his ability to not over medicate her with the chloroform seemed another likely indication of this.

She hurried back to the bed and replaced the blindfold and stretched out nude on the bed. For a person that had hidden her nakedness for so long it seemed to free her to not have the options of clothes. It also aroused her to think that at anytime this man could come back and have his way with her body to his heart's desire. Suddenly she heard a key in the door lock and she feigned sleep.

"Ah, now little one I know you are awake," he said through the voice modifier. Cindy reluctant to show signs of her state of consciousness yet still eager to find out what lay before her stirred and stretched. "Yes, Sir, "she quietly responded, "I am awake but was unsure how you would want me this morning."

Cindy lie there flat on her back, her large pendulous bosoms rising and falling with a quickened pace. She felt her nipples hardening and her pussy start to grow moist at the unknown. "Cindy," the man commanded, "sit up and spread your legs wide for Me." At once the girl did as told and as she spread her legs she felt his fingers spread the puffy outer lips. Then she was shocked as his wet tongue flicked against her clit and her legs were lifted up onto the man's shoulders as he knelt on the floor beside the bed.

Cindy unable to control herself reached out and stroked her hands through the man's hair. She felt the thickness of it as he clamped his lips over her sex and sucked her pussy lips into his mouth as his tongue darted over her clit repeatedly. Each flick was more intense and harder. He was applying pressure in the just the right places and her soft flower of love was responding accordingly. She felt his tongue slip down and enter her virginal slit and how she craved something longer and harder to replace it.

At once she felt her hands being clamped by his strong large hands and within seconds her arms where bound above her head as she lay back on the bed. Once secured and satisfied with his handiwork the man positioned the head of his enormous penis at her slit. He rubbed it up and down over her clit and pushed it just inside her pussy lubricating it before returning to her clit for more added stimulation.

When her breath quickened once more he thrust hard and deep into her breaking her hymen and pushing into her to the hilt. "Oh fuck Sir," she moaned out between her unintelligible moans, "That mmmfh fucking feels soo good."

Now without the ability to modify his voice the man spoke. "And you, young Cynthia," he spoke slowly and with a resounding authority, "belong to Me now." She knew that voice and at once she came. Realizing who was hammering her stretched little pussy with a methodical stroking rhythm she succumbed and came again and again.

"Professor, Sir," she cooed. "Yes, correct My little pet," he was grinning unbeknownst to her, "I have wanted you since freshman year and carefully planned this for over a year now." With that he plunged to the hilt and held still over her body. He reached up and removed her blindfold and kissed her, their tongues snaking out and twirling around each other as she felt him stiffen even more inside her. And then he did something she had only heard about, he lay completely still over her and forced his cock to bounce inside her making it slap her G-spot each time.

Cindy wanting to please him even more now knowing who he was, focused on clinching her inner muscles around his shaft. She got a few good ones in and knew with a little practice she could grip his cock soon enough and milk him inside her. Cindy wrapped her legs around her professor and thrust her cunt at him hoping he would pound away again and make her cum and he would fill her with his own.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Cindy's Abduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds