• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Busted Ch. 05

Busted Ch. 05

12

(Continued from Busted 5)

Donna had just left. I could still taste my own cum on my tongue. It really wasn't so bad since I had been drinking so much juice and water lately. I read on-line that fruit juices tend to make your cum sweeter. I figured I might as well make things a little easier on myself by at least making my cum taste better. I can affirm that it does work! What was strange to me was that I felt myself beginning to think about having trouble with gagging as opposed to swallowing the cum. I didn't want to choke up and feel like I would throw up. I guess the concern showed on my face because my wife saw me and asked, "Having second thoughts?"

I quickly replied, "I'm worried about gagging to the point that I might throw up."

"Oh honey you'll be fine! I understand completely. I'm sure the fellows will understand. The week before last Eric sucked Bob's cock and Sally was right next to him on her knees when he did it. Eric didn't seem the least bit phased by sucking Bob's cock. Bob even complimented Eric on the job he did. I didn't get to see Bob cum because I was busy eating pussy at the time." my wife said.

I was running a checklist of all the names in my head; there was Bob and Sally, then Tommy and Jo, and now Eric. "So did Eric suck Tommy's cock too that night? Was Eric's wife there? What's her name?" I blurted out!

"Wow, so many questions, let's see. I don't really know if Eric sucked Tommy or not, I was kind of in my own world at the time. Oh yes, and Eric's wife, her name was Judy, and yeah she was there. I think you'll like her a lot. She made me think of some of those things on your X-Hamster account. I spent a lot of time between her legs!" my wife answered.

"What do you mean, she was like the stuff on my X-Hamster account?" I asked.

"Well first off she really liked wearing leather. Then she was, kind of bossy it seemed toward Eric. Even the way she held my head when I ate her pussy made me feel like I didn't a have choice either! I liked her attitude, it was fun!" my wife added.

"What did Judy do that seemed bossy to you? Does she dominate Eric?" I probed.

"I never really asked and no one said anything but I think they are in a similar situation as us." my wife replied.

"Similar, what do you mean by that?" I asked quickly.

"I think Judy has found her freedom recently and she's feeling the excitement like me. I also think her husband Eric has wanted this for her all along. He was getting her and others drinks and things. He didn't act like a servant or anything like that but did pretty much whatever Judy said to do" my wife informed me.

I picked up on something, "So this is really exciting for you? Honestly?"

My wife paused for a moment and for some reason deep inside I feared she would say that she wasn't really into it. Then my wife said to me, "Sure I'll admit it. At first I thought you would back out. Then you surprised me by calling my bluff, so I took it another step and you didn't complain. But now, I'd be lying if I told you that I didn't have fun with all of them. They are just plain old, regular people that have a neat arrangement. Sex was fun! And with our arrangement I know I can control what happens so, I feel safe. So, I'd have to say that I'm doing this for both of us now." Then she paused for just a brief moment and asked, "Do you want me to stop? We can right now if you want?"

I couldn't stop now! My wife had done all the things (I suppose) that I had wanted to do well before me. I wanted to feel that rush too! My wife was playing me; she knew I'd gone this far. I answered before there was too much of a gap in time for her to doubt me, "No, I don't want you to stop!"

"Okay then, I won't keep asking you. I'll just leave it to you to say when you've had enough if it ever gets to that. I trust you. Do you trust me? Because I love you so much honey and I want you to be happy!" she told me.

"Yes, I trust you, of course! I'm just a little nervous, but I'm okay. I can do this!" I assured her.

Later that evening I was up listening to the radio while sitting out on the deck. I love chilling out on the deck in the evening. My new favorite porn was, go figure, my wife getting fucked and stuffing her face into pussies. I stepped inside to get a drink and tiptoed in to the bedroom. My wife was already fast asleep in her old cotton pajama bottoms and her t-shirt. This was usually when I would masturbate to porn but I knew if I came now I wouldn't have a very big load of cum tomorrow. I didn't want to give any appearance of weakness. So I had a whiskey and looked again at the cocks in the pictures. I finished my whiskey and crawled into bed next to sleeping wife.

The next day I woke up anxious. I had a big glass of mango juice and some yogurt for breakfast. I made a cup of coffee for my wife and brought it to her in bed. I gave her a kiss and she smiled and stretched when she sat up in bed. I stayed in the bedroom and changed into some work clothes to go out and do some yard work. I figured the distraction would ease my brain, it didn't!

Our entire yard is nothing more than flowerbeds. Out in front we have mostly groundcover and there is always some grass growing up through it. It's such a pain in the ass because you have to do it by hand. The second I got down on my knees my mind instantly went to the fact that later this evening I'd be in this exact same position!

The rest of day went without anything unusual. Around five o'clock my wife told me it was time to start to get ready to go. She didn't ask me if I wanted to change my mind this time, she just went about getting ready. I asked what I should wear and she told me that shorts and a nice shirt would be fine. My wife dressed in typical summer clothes. She had put on this long, dark, tie-dyed sundress that had a tube-type top. I asked if she was going to shower before we went over and she told me that everyone showers at the host's house first before anything got started. I was pretty dirty from yard work and I wanted to shave before I went. I have been clean shaved below for years now, balls and all. It makes my average cock look a little bigger without the muff of hair. I got all cleaned up and dressed and my wife was ready to go and waiting on me! That was a switch I thought to myself. She got up and we got in the car.

I had no idea where we were going because I had never been there before so I let my wife drive. We had barely been in the car five minutes before we pulled in to the driveway of a nice modern looking house with a deck facing the ocean. There was a car in the driveway already and we parked behind it. As I got out of the car I felt the butterflies in my stomach. My wife took my hand and we walked to the door together. Bob opened the door just as we got to it and let us in.

Bob and Sally had an awesome house. Everything was neat and clean. Music was playing in the background and I could tell it was the same one I listen to when we're there. Bob led us to the kitchen area where Sally, Tommy and Jo were already having something to drink. Everyone was so casual and so relaxed. Bob asked if we wanted anything to drink. My wife asked for a glass of wine, I asked for water. Just as Bob handed us our drinks the doorbell rang, then Bob disappeared to go answer it. I had just had my first swallow when Bob returned with Judy and Eric.

We all enjoyed a little visit while munching on some snacks spread out on the island in the kitchen. We all made small talk and I could tell that all the others were pretty familiar with each other. Sally came up to me and took me by the arm and showed me around the house. When we got to the master bathroom Sally told me that everyone showers before their parties and then showed me where the towels were.

Then Sally said to me, "Don't worry, you'll do fine, you're going to fit right in! We already love your wife she's great! She loves you we can tell. We better get back to the others or else they might think you're trying to break the rules!"

Damn rules, I thought to myself as we walked back to the others. We had only gotten back to the kitchen about a minute or so and everyone was still talking when Judy came over to me. She got really close to me. Judy had big tits that stretched her t-shirt top. She was about my same height, about 140 pounds, healthy looking, tanned with freckles and dark brown shoulder length hair. Judy looked me in the eyes and said, "It's going to be fun taking pictures tonight!"

I could sense things were about to get under way. Just as my mind was sensing the start of things Sally told the girls, "Time to shower up!" With that Judy, Jo, Sally and my wife disappeared down the hall in pairs to the master bedroom.

Then Bob said, "Okay fellas, who's first in the hall shower?"

Tommy spoke up first and said, "Let Allen go first. It's his first time so honors go to him!"

I've been reluctant to use my name in this story up to this point but, my name is Allen and wife is Renee. Bob showed me where the towels were and he showed me a wraparound towel to put on after. Bob left and I showered and got out as fast as I could. When I got out Eric followed right behind me. Bob and Tommy were still fully clothed and in the kitchen area and I felt a little awkward wearing just a towel around them but they didn't make any notice of it so I felt somewhat calmer.

Bob moved us to the den to wait for the ladies there. It wasn't much longer that Eric came to the den in just a towel like me so that made me feel less conspicuous. Tommy was off to the shower next. I finally noticed a camera on a tripod over in the corner of the room. We continued to make small talk until we heard the girls returning to the den. All of them were wearing identical white bathrobes like the ones from nice hotels. My wife had a big smile and came by to give a quick peck on the cheek. She whispered to me, "Relax, just go with the flow."

Just then Tommy returned wearing only a towel and Bob jumped up to go. Everyone was seated in the living room and all the robes and towels were coming undone a little. You could see glimpses of pussy and tits and cock all around the room. All the ladies were sipping their wine and laughing. The more they laughed the more of a show I was getting. Finally Bob returned and announced, "Okay let's get this started!"

The girls all stood up and took off their robes. It was mind blowing to finally be in a room with four naked women. Jo and my wife looked a lot alike, both about 5'2", big tits and full sized asses, classic B.B.W.'s. Sally had frosted blonde hair, nice fake tits, a little taller than Jo and Renee and a perfect ass. It was Judy that really stood out. Judy looked like she was nearly six feet tall, maybe 160 pounds, dark hair, big full tits and ass. Judy made me think of those Amazon women. My radio station was playing in the background.

Then Bob said, "Ready Allen? Let's get this show on the road! I've got some fucking to do!"

"I'm ready." I replied and moved to where Bob was standing.

Someone moved the camera in to position. I got down on my knees in front of Bob and dropped his towel. Right in front of my face was the first cock I would ever suck! It had to have been eight inches, it made me think of the dildo I had at home. The one at home was eight inches and Bob's cock was close to that. Bob was trimmed close thank goodness! Sally and Jo knelt down on either side of me. I had to rise up a little because Bob was taller. Sally whispered in my ear, "Just close your eyes and I'll put it your mouth for you."

I closed my eyes and leaned forward with my mouth open. The head of Bob's cock slipped past my lips. It felt warm in my mouth and it was much more textured than the dildo at home. I began to rock back and forth, my head bobbing on Bob's rapidly growing cock. Jo was reaching under my towel and stroking my cock. Sally kept encouraging me with her face really close to mine. I tried to take in more of Bob's cock each time I went down. Bob's cock was hard now and oddly enough, Jo was getting hard too! I had a hard-on with a guys cock in my mouth! Sally backed away to allow for better camera shots. Jo kept right on stroking my cock.

Sally looked up to Bob and said, "Allen's pretty good at this!"

Bob said, "Yeah I won't be much longer! He's not bad at all!"

All this talk built my confidence. Suddenly Jo called out to Judy, "I think he's ready!" Then Jo left me and Judy took her place. I couldn't tell at first but then I felt someone behind me. Apparently Judy told Eric to slide between my legs and suck my cock. So while I'm sucking my very first cock I'm also getting my first blowjob from a guy too! Judy had a firm grasp on my balls, not too hard but firm. Judy was using a milking type grip on my balls. I tried to focus on finishing up Bob but Eric and Judy were too good! I finally had to brace myself by putting my hands on Bob's thighs. I was losing concentration and Bob's cock slipped in and out of my mouth. I couldn't hold back any longer I started to spasm. Between Eric's talented mouth and Judy's milking it was inevitable. I came hard and shook when I did.

With Bob's cock still in my mouth, I heard him say, "You're almost there pal! It won't be long!"

I could taste a little secretion right at the tip. And then it came! Bob took hold of my head and firmly pumped his cock in to my mouth and suddenly my mouth was filled with warm cum. It came too quickly to swallow it all and some dribbled into my beard. Bob pulled his spent cock out of my mouth. Jo called to me and I turned only to have her get my picture with cum in my beard and a cock next to my face! I stood up a little wobbly and was given some hugs and pats on the back.

I had done it! I was even a little proud of the job I had done. Bob's cum didn't taste that much different than my own. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I hadn't gagged or anything like I thought I might. As I was coming down from my emotional high I reached for my bottled water and took a drink. I looked around the living room to survey the scene. Jo and Sally were locked in a sixty-nine and they hungrily lapped at each other's pussies. Bob was snapping pictures, his long, thick cock dangled between his legs. It was then I realized Renee, Judy, Eric and Tommy were not in the room with us. Bob stopped taking pictures for a second and handed me the camera saying to me, "Hey you did great Allen! Renee is in the bedroom, you might want to get some pictures!"

I made my way to the bedroom and saw Eric doing my wife doggy style on the bed. Judy was right next to Renee also on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind by Tommy. Tommy's cock was slowly going in and out of Judy's pussy. Eric was fucking Renee with jackrabbit like strokes. My cock was still limp from the draining I took from Eric's mouth earlier. I took some pictures and I could feel some blood returning to my cock.

Renee finally said to me while still getting pounded from behind, "Well, was it as bad as you thought it would be?"

Before I could answer, Judy who was also still taking it from Tommy said, " I like the way you keep Allen completely shaved Renee! Even though he's not nearly as big as Tommy here or Bob he at least has a thick cock!"

"Oh I don't make him shave like that, he's done that on his own for years now!" Renee said.

"Well, isn't he a kinky little fucker then? He's going to be fun, I can tell!" Judy said in broken breaths from the steady pounding she was getting from Tommy.

The my wife said, "Come here honey. You should see this from close up." I moved closer to them beside the bed.

"Eric stop for a second so Allen can see his wife's pussy better." Judy said.

Eric stopped immediately extracting his glistening cock from my wife. Eric wasn't as big or thick as me I noticed. I moved in closer still when Renee told me, "Honey I want you under me so you can see this like in your porn you watch."

Every one hopped up and out of the way. I lay down on my back and Renee moved into a sixty-nine position with me, with her on top. My head was near the foot of the bed. Renee's knees were near the edge of the bed with her feet dangling off the end. Eric moved back into position behind my wife and inches from my face, guided his cock back into my wife and resumed his jackrabbit pounding. My wife stroked my cock and sucked at it every once in a while when she could concentrate. My cock responded as right above my face I watched Eric's cock pummel away at my wife. Judy and Tommy changed positions with Judy riding on top of Tommy's cock, they were right next to us again. In less than a minute Eric began to grunt and filled my wife's red pussy with his cum. Eric backed away and now I could see clearly my wife's reddened pussy, all puffy from the fucking she just took.

"There, are you happy now Eric?" Judy said as she climbed off Tommy's cock.

"That was great Renee! Thanks!" Eric said.

My wife was taking the entire length of my cock in her mouth. I was paralyzed with lust at the moment. I hadn't noticed Tommy taking Eric's spot behind my wife. Tommy positioned his much, much larger and thicker cock at the entrance to my wife's pussy. As Tommy put his giant mushroom shaped head of his cock to my wife's spreading pussy lips a glob of Eric's cum dripped to my awaiting mouth. It tasted like strawberries and then I realized they were using some kind of flavored lubricant. Tommy slowly eased the entire length of his at least nine inches of cock into my wife's wide spread pussy. Tommy's balls dragged from my forehead to just barely above my lips and nose. My wife lost her concentration and my cock fell from her mouth. As Tommy slowly pulled back out, dragging his balls over my face an even bigger glob of cum came from my wife's pussy. I was trapped between my wife's thick thighs so I licked what I could. It was getting all over my face as Tommy's balls made a bigger mess of things.

While all this was going on, the bed cleared out and Judy and Jo returned and were standing by the side of the bed. Renee could focus enough to keep my cock in her mouth. Judy was helping Jo into a harness with a dildo on it. I could just make out what was going on. When Jo had her strap-on securely fastened Judy yelled out to Eric, "Where the hell are you Eric? Jo is good to go!"

Eric got up on his hands and knees right next to Renee on the bed. Every time I tried to look from between my wife's thighs to see anything Tommy's balls would drag across my face and cum would drip on to me more. I could see the big strap-on as Jo got behind Eric. Jo eased the dildo in and began a rhythmic motion in and out of Eric's ass.

Judy said to Jo, "Don't be shy honey! He's used to taking it from me! Pound away sweetheart!"

"This is so much fun!" exclaimed Jo in gleeful tone!

Tommy kept a slow steady pace as Judy made her way around to my neglected cock. Judy's strong hands stroked my cock back to hardness. The whole bed was shaking from all the action. Judy's expert hands were affecting my cock. Renee began to twitch and came shaking and breathing heavily. Tommy just kept at a slow methodical pace giving Renee a long lasting orgasm. More cum came out. Judy switched up things using one hand now on my cock and the other hand back to milking my balls again. Then Judy let go of my balls and slipped a lubricated finger in my ass while continuing to stroke my cock. I could just make out Jo still pounding Eric's ass next us as I began to feel an orgasm coming on.

Once again everything was out of my control and I came with Judy pumping my cock and massaging my prostate. She caught my cum in her hand and even though I couldn't see it I heard her say to Eric, "Here you go honey, here's some more for you!"

Tommy's pace sped up and I could tell my wife was about to cum again. She shuddered, twitching and shaking and dripping more juice on my face. Tommy shoved in deep, his balls right above my mouth and I watched as his nut sack contracted pumping his cum into my wife's pussy. Tommy held there for a moment and slowly pulled his softening cock form my wife. A stream of strawberry flavored cum poured from my wife to my mouth. Exhausted from cumming so hard my wife's legs relaxed and she planted her pussy right down on my mouth. She was so open and stretched out and I had to work to keep up with all the cum. The bed was still shaking from Jo pounding Eric's ass. My wife lay on top of me collapsed from exhaustion. The bed stopped shaking. Jo must have been done. Renee told me, "Get it all honey!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Busted Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds