• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Busted Ch. 04

Busted Ch. 04

(Continued from Busted 4)

My wife jumped up from the deck chair and went inside, I suppose to call Sally. I slumped back in my chair and was just realizing the gravity of the situation. At the moment all I could think was, "At least this is all happening at our vacation home and not where we live and work!" We enjoy relative anonymity at the coast. We only know a few people there and we don't really socialize much there. I reassured myself that whomever I did anything with here would have no connection to my friend's back where I live. Already, the reality was still slowly making me acknowledge to myself of what I was going to have to do. I never had a cock in my mouth before. I always secretly wondered what it might be like. I'd seen plenty of cuckold video stuff before so I had a vision of what the scene might look like, but my imagination was short-circuiting with different scenarios.

I opened up the laptop and went to the pictures I had just up-loaded. It was as if my brain had been reformatted; my eyes went straight to the cocks! This was twisted! I was thinking how these were cocks that would be in my mouth spewing cum down my throat. I threw my hand to my forehead in an involuntary gesture as to my fate. I was realizing how much different it is watching a roller coaster and being on one! I returned my attention to the pictures. I found a close-up of what was clearly my wife sucking on a neatly trimmed cock. It didn't look much bigger than mine. I became transfixed again. I felt like I had fallen into a trance. Once again, in a completely different involuntary movement, I reached down to play with my cock. I was still looking at the same picture of what appeared to be my wife sucking someone else's cock when my wife came back out and caught me staring.

"I bet I know what you're thinking about!" she said in a slightly playful way. "So, do you think you could do it? I could certainly understand if you couldn't go through with it!" she told in a clearly sincere tone.

There was a pause for a second and I knew she was waiting for me to say something. "Well if I don't do it, it's all over and I've always wanted to see you have sex with someone else! I'm just thinking to myself that I feel the curiosity but I'm not sure if I can do it! I'm so close! I need you to tell me the truth. Are you doing all this because it's something that you like doing or are you doing this to break me of this fantasy of mine?" I burst out in an uncertain tone.

"Okay, first, it doesn't have to be over if you don't suck their cocks. You won't be able to fuck any of the other girls. The way that they keep everything so discreet I doubt they'd go for you coming over just to watch. I know Donna has already talked to me about how good you were with your tongue and how she'd love to keep you occupied again, so, there's still that. Second, yeah sure, you're right I thought for certain I could get you to give up if I really gave you what you thought you wanted. After that first time with Bob and Sally I guess I realized how fun it was to have your permission and I felt the thrill of that freedom. I have to say the freedom is a bigger deal than I thought so it's sort of turned into a thing that could fit into our lives. If I can control the whom, what, and where then I know you won't get me into those wild things on your X-Hamster account. I like calling the shots and it seems like you do to. Third, if you want to call it quits that's fine with me too, whatever you want! I don't want to make you do anything that you don't want to anymore than I want to do something that I don't want to! So you tell me. Either way I love you all the same!" she declared.

"Really? You would still love me if I sucked a cock in front of you? You wouldn't look down on me? I wouldn't seem like less of a man to you?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Look, I ate pussy! What's the difference? Do you think I'm a lesbian now? Why is okay for a woman to eat pussy and it's so bad for a man to suck a cock? I don't get it! I'll have to say eating pussy was fun! I felt that same sense of power that I have when I make a cock hard with my mouth and drive it to orgasm. I know it sounds strange, I felt powerful! Once my face was between Sally legs I just focused on making her cum as fast as I could. But when she started to respond to things I did I felt my confidence grow and for some reason I really didn't think about what I was doing. I just let down and had fun, finally, and it really did feel good! It was even better coming home to you naked and used too, knowing I had arranged all that to see if you'd go for it! So why don't you just chill on if you're gay or not if you suck a cock or get fucked by one!" she said flatly.

"Whoa! Fucked by one?" I said firmly. I have a dildo my wife doesn't know about back at our other house. Hell, I was in the shower, it had a suction cup base, I was by myself! Like I've always known I'm curious, I had to see! But she didn't know any of this!

"Hey, I've read your stuff! I may want to see that someday. Don't get so weird about it! I'm not all freaked out about you doing anything as long as I say what it is that you'll do! Remember, my rules anyway!" she reminded me.

I have had a healthy dose of her rules already I thought to myself. I don't know how I found the discipline to keep from sounding reluctant and I said, "Okay, cool, as long as we're good, then sure I can do this."

"Well, you've got a week to decide anyway so relax! You like the pictures?" she asked, making me refocus.

"Honey, these pictures are hot! You weren't lying when you said you let down! These pictures look like all the stuff I masturbate too! You got worked over pretty good, look at this last one!" I said. The last picture was her stretched out pussy, red, and swollen with cum.

"Hey you gave me a great idea! I want you to go take your laptop to the bedroom and jack-off to those pictures. When you are about to cum call for me. Got that?" she said.

Fuck, I was horny! I didn't need to be told twice. I shuffled off to the bedroom. My wife watched some TV and sipped at her coffee in our little den area. I settled down in bed naked, opened up the laptop, and got some lotion. It was so different masturbating to pictures of my wife. This was the first time I'd ever done it. It was always some anonymous porn from the Internet before. This time was really different because, it was real! I was hard before I touched my cock. That didn't happen nearly as often as it used to. I knew it wouldn't be long! I was embarrassed to call out so soon to my wife. I yelled out, "Hey honey, I think I'm about there!"

"Already? Seriously? Well, okay, hold on, don't cum yet, just stop!" she said and then she took her time getting there.

When she got there she asked me to show her which picture I was looking at when I called her. I showed her the picture of her facing the camera on her hands and knees. She had obviously already given someone a blowjob because you could see some faint traces of cum on her lips. She was puckering up her lips and her eyes looked so sexy in an obvious tease meant for me.

"Oh yeah! I remember that! I was long gone at that point! Wow! Okay good! Now you just put your hands at your sides and you concentrate on that picture! Don't look at me or anything else, just think about that look on my face!" she demanded.

She took hold of my cock and slowly and firmly gripped my cock and worked it up and down. She told me that cum on her lips in that picture came from a kiss from Joan (Jo) who had just blown somebody. Then she added that it couldn't have been Tommy's cum because that's whose hands were on her hips. Tommy is Jo's husband she told me.

All this talk brought me to the point of eruption. There was no holding it back! My wife quickly used her pointer finger and thumb to pinch shut my cock right at the tip. I was trying to push out my cum but she ruined my orgasm and only allowed a little dribble to come out at a time. I started to turn my head to look at her and she quickly told me to keep looking at the picture and do as I was told!

She told me to open my mouth and keep looking at the picture. She took two fingers and wiped up some cum from where it had dribbled out. She put the two fingers in my mouth and said to suck them clean. She gently rubbed my tongue with her cum coated fingertips. She told me to not lose suction on her fingers. She repeated this until all the cum was gone. Each time she worked her fingers deeper in my mouth.

When all the cum was gone she said, "Good job honey! We can do this some more if you want. You did really well actually. You took a lot of my fingers! Pretty impressive!"

I'd had finally come back to my senses when I asked between breaths, "Why did you stop my orgasm?"

"Oh, I'm sorry honey! I thought it was going to shoot all over because you seemed so excited. I knew that wouldn't work if I was going to help you practice." She said it so plainly.

This was practice?

The rest of the week went like this: one session just after lunch and one session just after dinner. I used a different picture each time for inspiration at my wife's request, which was fine with me! I actually gagged a few times when she really pushed me. I eventually got some better at not gagging. I was surprised myself! This was how it went until lunch on Thursday.

I was anticipating our practice. Everything had been a routine. We normally had lunch around 12:30 or 1:00. I was about to ask when my wife said, "We're having lunch later today honey. Donna is coming by."

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked trying to figure things out.

"No." was all she said.

Just then Donna pulled up into our little driveway. We all met at the door, exchanged hellos and hugs. Donna came inside and my wife said to her, "I've got a book I need to finish so I'll just be out on the deck if you need anything." Then she turned to me and said, "You do whatever she says! Do you understand?"

"Yes," was all I could manage to say.

My wife went out on the deck to read. Donna went to the bathroom to take off her panties I presumed. I stood in the room waiting. Donna came out and made me strip naked. She sucked my cock a little while she sat forward on the couch. My cock got hard and I thought she smiled but I couldn't tell from my angle. Just when I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment she stopped and said, "My turn!" Then she leaned back, still in her sundress, with her ass on the edge of the couch.

Donna pulled back the hem of her dress. I kneeled between her legs. She held the back of my head and pulled it in to her wet, tasty, pussy. She tasted great and I settled in to make her orgasm. Now it was just my lips and tongue and face doing all the work! I focused and slowly licked all around her outer lips getting them even wetter. I began to suck harder on her lips and clit. She responded by thrusting her pussy in my face and holding my hair to keep my head in place. I could tell she was getting close by the way she was breathing and the way she held the back of my head. I opened my mouth as wide as I could so I could apply suction to all of her pussy while alternating between licking up between her lips to her clit and thrusting my tongue as deep as I could in to her pussy.

Donna doesn't get too vocal. She just kind of hissed under her breath, "Yes! Yes! There! Oh yes! Oh!" She bucked a couple of times, sighed, and pushed me away with her hand on my forehead. After a minute or so I was still on my knees at her feet in front of her, my face covered in her pussy juices! Donna told me to stand up again so she could suck me some more. Fine with me! I hadn't seen a whole lot of action for just me lately.

I was ready! I got hard quickly. I could feel myself reaching the point of orgasm. As I started to cum, Donna quickly removed her mouth and pinched the end of my cock closed just like my wife had been doing all week. Donna completely controlled the flow of my cum allowing only little bits to dribble out at a time. As my cum dribbled out she caught it in the palm of her other hand. Donna coaxed and stroked my cock until it was drained and no more cum was evident. Donna told me to kneel again and she began to feed me my cum with two fingers just like my wife. I did pretty well I thought.

It was just then that I heard my wife's voice from the deck, "How's it going in there?"

Donna replied, "I just finished with him, thanks!"

"Did you feed him the way we talked about?" my wife asked.

"Yeah, with two fingers just like you said to do. He never gagged either!" replied Donna.

"Good!" my wife said, "He's in training!"

"Training for what?" Donna asked.

"He's going to be sucking some cock this weekend!" my wife called out from the deck. Anyone could have heard her if they had wanted to. I could feel a sense of humiliation coming on. I was naked and being talked about as if I wasn't even in the room! Donna looked up at me and gave me a wry smile and said I could get dressed if I wanted.

As I made my way to the bedroom I could hear Donna ask, "Think you'll get pictures of it?"

"Oh I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures! Do you want me to email them to you like I did the others?" I heard my wife ask.

"Oh that would be great! You are such a sweetheart to be so generous! And you're right your hubby has a very talented tongue!" Donna told my wife.

I was just getting to the door as Donna was walking away. She turned to wave and I waved back as if nothing abnormal had ever happened. Donna got in her car and drove off.

"Thanks for making Donna so happy for me honey! She's such a dear old friend and her husband is such a loser! Nothing like my baby!" she said while slapping me on the butt. "So, ready for tomorrow? Still up for it?" she asked.

"I've gone this far so, yeah!" I said.

"Don't worry honey! You've never let me down on anything! In all the 30 years of marriage you always managed to come through every difficult situation you ever faced! This one won't be any different! You're going to suck cock like a professional baby!" she said happily.

I knew that the rest of the day would speed by hastening the point of no return. I sipped my coffee and lit up a smoke and tried to clear my mind.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Busted Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 473 milliseconds