• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Busted Ch. 03

Busted Ch. 03

(Continued from "Busted 3: Donna the babysitter")

Chapter 4: The Day after Donna

The next morning it was, as it always seemed on our typical summer vacations at the coast. We woke up slowly. The morning was overcast and grey with the normal marine layer that would burn off by ten o'clock or so. I cranked up the coffee machine, and made myself a double shot in a tall cup. I got out my radio and went out to the deck and enjoyed a smoke with my coffee.

The radio station I always listen to is usually kind of laid back in the mornings so my mood was tranquil. That's what I love most about having a house on the coast, even if it is small, it's the relaxed atmosphere that permeates you while there. But so far, this summer was not typical and my wife seemed pretty relaxed to me, more so than I had ever witnessed in our thirty plus years of marriage.

I was finally getting my laptop out when this thought burst back into my mind with a surreal impact! I was finally getting what I thought I always wanted. Even though that seemed true, I was more confused than ever. I hadn't done anything sexual with another woman in over thirty years and the first one I did it with was completely unlikely. Truthfully, I was so excited anyway that I didn't even think about what I was doing, I just did it! Hell, my wife had conspired to make it happen!

I opened my X-Hamster account, and looked at my profile. I went to the gallery I had created for my wife's session with Bob and Sally. I hadn't picked up on it when I had up-loaded the photos. I remembered that when we were on our European vacations the pictures we took each day were naturally sequential. Meaning, whatever we took pictures of in the morning came first and whatever we took pictures of in the evening came last. This insignificant, obvious fact made my mind click on an odd observation on the pictures. Earlier I was too shocked to pick up on it.

The first pictures were all of Sally and my wife. The very first ones were mostly Sally giving oral sex to my wife. Then there was a set of my wife doing the same to Sally. Then finally, I suppose, Bob handed the camera over to Sally and the next set was my wife giving Bob head. I thought to myself that I had always told my wife how good she was at cock sucking and she was. She had gotten so good that she could deep throat my six and a half inch cock with ease. In that last year or so she would tease me by saying she had mastered this cock and could take it so easily now. The pictures with Bob's cock in my talented wife's mouth got me started.

It was then that I heard my wife stirring and I got up from the deck and went inside. I asked if she wanted a coffee and she called out from the bedroom to say yes. I dutifully brought my wife a latte from our awesome coffee machine. She was still in her bedclothes, a t-shirt and some light cotton pajama pants. She always slept in those clothes. I know it doesn't conjure up a very sexy image but the truth is we're older and we're always so sweaty and sticky when we cuddle naked. Honestly, we spoon for a while and then we end up on opposite sides of the bed. She had always said that a perfect day at the coast was when you never got out of your pajamas! I guess a lot of women feel this way.

The Sun was just starting to come out when my wife, coffee in hand, came out on the deck. She noticed the laptop and she asked if I was already looking at porn. I told I was, that it was her pictures that I was looking at. She shifted the conversation abruptly when she asked, "So how was Donna last night?"

"You told her how I like when you ride my face, didn't you?" I asked.

"Well I showed her the video, so yeah. Does that bother you?" she said.

"I guess, I suppose not." I stammered.

"Good! Well anyway, tell me about it!" she said in a pleasant and interested tone.

I gave her every gory detail. How Donna never really got undressed. I described how I gave in to the situation and focused on making her cum with my mouth. I told her how she had me naked the entire time and would, and this was weird to me; watch T.V. while holding my cock. I admitted to my wife that when Donna took my cock in her mouth, that even though I wasn't attracted to her, I got hard. Then I tried my hardest to describe what it felt like when I felt Donna grab my hand while sitting on my face and squirt lotion in to it just like you do. I told my wife that I knew I would come quickly after that. I saw my wife giggle a little from behind her coffee cup that she held in both hands. "I knew that would get to you!" she said with some noticeable pleasure. "About that T.V. thing, Donna was nervous about it so I told her to act interested and then act disinterested. I knew you would do whatever by now anyway but I needed her to go for it. I figured after showing her the video of me riding your face that if she did some of the same things as I do that you would respond. That's amazing, so she really did it!" my wife said. My wife paused and took another sip of coffee as if a thought was floating around in her mind.

I picked up on more and more things now. My mind while still under the control of the 'zero to sixty' change of our sex life began to clear slightly. I asked, "Why did you need Donna to go for it? Why not Sally (who looked hot to me from the pictures)?"

My wife replied, "Well, when I first found all the things on your profile. I couldn't believe it! I knew you were more than interested by the shear amount of stuff on your profile! It was when I read your stories that I got my interest piqued. Some the stuff was crap honestly, unbelievable and ridiculous! But then some stuff made me actually break out the magic wand! After that I began to notice that the videos you collected had a lot of white women with my shape and size with every kind of man but mainly black men. After watching a couple videos it was easy to begin to fantasize that it could be me. Then I got to thinking that what is realistic and not crazy. It would have to be a balance of giving you your fantasy of me being a hot wife and you having fun too from losing a certain amount of control. You did have fun didn't you? Do you want me to stop? I'll stop if you want me to!"

What a dumb ass I was! I way too quickly said, "No!"

"I figured as much," she said.

Then it was quiet for a little bit. There were a couple of good tunes on the radio and we took some relaxed deep breaths. I broke the silence because it was killing me and I was dying to know, so I said, "So how was your night?"

Upon the words leaving my lips, my wife jumped up and said, "Just a second!" She shuffled off into the house, coffee in hand, and returned with memory card and handed it to me. "See for yourself honey!" she said so sweetly.

I took the card and inserted it into my laptop. My wife got up and left to go inside and busied herself with making another cup of coffee. The pictures opened up. It appeared that there were two other couples besides my wife and Bob and Sally. I laughed to myself when I realized I could recognize Bob and Sally naked and yet I hadn't really seen them naked in person. Once again there weren't a lot of pictures, maybe thirty-five or so. Everyone of the group looked in good shape not perfect but definitely not obese or out of shape! The women all looked like fun to me!

The first few showed everyone in various states of undress. Then once again my wife was going down on each woman there. One of the women put their thumb in one picture to give a 'thumbs-up' while her head was between some ladies legs. They were actually pretty good about not showing faces in the pictures and I wouldn't have a lot to have to block out. Then there were a couple of pictures that seemed out of place. I looked to me that one of the new guys was on his knees in front of what looked like Bob; giving him head. There was one from the side that showed the guys face with Bob's cock in it. Then one last picture of him was with cum in his open mouth. The rest was everybody fucking everybody except the last four. There were three pictures with my wife facing the camera on her hands and knees smiling while being taken from behind in each successive picture by a different guy. The last picture was a close-up of my wife's well worn, red, stretched out cum dripping pussy. I almost shot off in my shorts right then!

After I doctored the photos, which didn't take long, I called for my wife. She came out and looked at the photos (her first time to see them too) and gave a little giggle. Then I had to ask her, "What's with you going down on all the women and is Bob bisexual or something?"

My wife replied, "Good! I'm glad you asked that! Bob and Sally have this little group they hang with. They told me there are about four real steady local couples and some of their extended occasional friends. In order to keep things discreet so no one reveals everything before anyone, man or woman, gets to have sex with their partner they have give them oral sex until they orgasm. They get a picture of it and everyone gets a copy. I wanted to have sex with the men so I had to go down on all the women, but that was easy after being with Sally that first time."

"So was that why the other guy was going down on Bob? I asked. "You got it!" she said. "He had to if he wanted to fuck Sally," she added. "That sort of brings me to you! The girls wanted to have another get together next weekend and I showed them the video I made. They were anxious to have you over," she told me.

I started to answer but she interrupted me saying, "You know you can't fuck any of them without sucking off their husbands first! I told them I would talk to you but that I wasn't sure if you could go through with it."

I couldn't answer right away. My mind was swirling again. Then my wife said to me, "It's okay honey! I can have Donna over to stay with you again if you don't think you can do it!"

With that I knew one way or another I would be doing something I hadn't planned to do. So I simply said, "Yes, I'll do it!"

"Do what honey?" she asked. I knew, she knew what I meant; she just wanted me to say it out loud.

"I'll suck their cocks honey, if that's what you want." I said.

"Oh, no baby, this is your choice. I want to know that you chose to do this!" she said.

"Yes, yes, I'll do it!" I finally said with a little more enthusiasm.

"Oh good honey! Really? Great, I'll call Sally and we'll get it set up for the weekend!" beamed my wife.

(To be continued if anyone says so.)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Busted Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds