• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Intoxication Ch. 01

Intoxication Ch. 01

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 OR IT IS ILLEGAL TO VIEW THIS CLOSE YOUR BROWSER NOW. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY INCEST SEX, SEXUAL ADVANCES DURING INTOXICATION OR SEX IN ANY FORM LEAVE NOW.

It was just another night like always. I was home alone, while my mom did her usual routine of going out and getting hammered. Most of the time she didn't even bother coming home until five or six the following morning, usually looking dazed and as if she had been shaken awake with a request to leave, with no condolences given for what must have been a dagger of pain in her brain.

I wasn't angry at her for going out. Far from it. I was happy. She had me relatively young, and never really got to experience going out, getting blitzed, and having to take a dreaded walk of shame the next morning, carrying a hangover as a badge of honor. In fact, she was only fourteen when she had me. A little unfathomable, but to me, it was just a fact of life.

I was already finished with school. I spent the first semester of my senior year cramming and taking coursework equivalency exams and was able to finish by winter break. It was tough, but I managed to graduate three days after my 18th birthday. Lucky me. A few weeks went by before I was bored out of my mind. With no job and no schoolwork, I was left to my own devices a lot.

This particular night happened two weeks before spring break of that same year. As I said, I was home alone. I was alone that day pretty much from ten that morning. That's when my mom had to go to work, so I had free reign of my shitty castle I called home. Of course, i did what most people alone did. I played some video games, then got bored after about an hour of playing. I went back to sleep. Woke up at three, ate some food, and tried to dig into a book. A couple hours later, the book was done, and the boredom kept rising.

I went online, tried talking with some friends, but they were all busy trying to finish schoolwork before the spring break started. How exciting. At about half past eight I got the call.

"Hey Sam, you gonna be alright by yourself tonight?"

"I can manage, I guess. Why?"

"Well, I'm going to go out with some friends from work. you know Christy? Well we had a rough day so we're gonna go out and have a little fun."

"Okay. It;s not like you need my permission! But it's cool that you told me so I at least know you're alright."

"Okay, I should be home by one but anyways I gotta go"

"Alright, bye."

"Bye!"

I clicked the phone back in the receiver and tried to contemplate on something to do. I decided to play a little more video games, but I figured the best course of action would be to get my stuff and connect it in the living room. The television was huge. It spanned a foreboding 58" HD display. Perfect for me to test my skills.

Hours later I decided to glance at the clock. It was just after eleven.

"Well, I guess I should eat," I grumbled to myself, heading face first into the refrigerator.

Bologna with romaine and swiss. Interesting food choice, but I was hungry so I slapped together a quick sandwich. That's when I had a thought. I not only had my console synchronized with my computer, but I also had some porn hidden away on said computer. That sandwich got a lot tastier with the thought of seeing porn stretched across that gigantic screen.

Maneuvers were so fast that it must have seemed like a blur passed through that room. It followed with a necessary "plop" on the couch. It was going to be a grand time for sure.

That sandwich lasted no more than three bites, as I hurriedly began accessing my little treasure trove. Quickly, I had found a video suitable for my needs. It was a longer one, but I was there to enjoy the full impact. It featured a slightly curvy brunette, with a pale white complexion.

Gripping against those curves of hers, was a white dress, cut low and ended about mid thigh. She as a little older. Thirty five at the least. It began sort of awkwardly, with the cameraman shoving the lens in her face and asking a bunch of questions.

"So, have you done a movie before?" the camera guy asked.

"No, but I'm more than experienced if you know what I mean!" she chortled with gusto.

"So how old are you?"

"Thirty"

(Bullshit)

"When did you lose your virginity?"

"When I was a lot younger," she laughed again, "back in high school."

"What's the freakiest thing you've ever done?"

"Umm, well, let's see..." she paused to think for a little, and my cock was already twitching with anticipation, "I have taken two cocks up my pussy at once"

"Oh reallly?"

"Yep."

"Well let's see this pussy of yours then."

She shimmied up her dress, revealing a silky, pink panty line. She had leaned back on the couch and I decided to do the same. My hand went for my crotch as her hand went to hers.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

There was a huge amount of panic.

"Uuuuuuuuuuugh Sam! Let meee innn."

Drunk, as I had expected. No need to worry about that now. The television remote fumbled in my hands but I was able to turn the TV off. Scrambling to the door and trying to adjust myself was a difficult task but I managed.

Upon opening the door, I had quite a shock. My mom was there, hair dishevelled, and smelling quite strongly of alcohol of the highest content. She had on a white dress... That's what really blew my mind. Not exactly like the one I had just seen, but it was close. Except it had the markings of puke on the front.

"Gross mom come on!"

I pulled her inside.

"Let go of me I got it."

As she ripped her hand away she stumbled back, and landed safely on the couch. She sighed and threw her purse to the side.

"Go get me somm water please. Sam... SAM... god i am drunnnk..."

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cupboard. It was only eleven thirty and she had no idea which way was up. I placed the glass under the faucet. The sound of the stream was interrupted by something so horrifying, I had no way to react but let the water overflow the vessel and stand there mortified. She had turned on the TV.

The moans from the sound system reached my ears, and thus, I began my own walk of shame. I crept, ever so solemnly, back to place I once was.

What I saw when I rounded the corner was probably more surprise than I could have ever anticipated. My mother's eyes were glued to the screen. Not in disgust, either, but in a way that must have looked how I looked moments before. I stood there watching. My eyes crept up from her size six feet, one still had the shoe on, the other, must be lost somewhere on the journey home, leaving her carefully trimmed and painted nails for me to see. My gaze shifted upward. Her legs, smooth as ivory, led up to the hem of her dress, which was now a little higher than I had remembered. The silky soft texture ran northward, outlining the curve of her body.

She wore a size eight and it hugged her in such a way that it showed off her features rather than hiding them. My eyes steadily moved up, over her breasts, which were heaving up and down with a fluttering vitality of someone getting excited. The stain was not much more than a slight offf yellow encompassing her chest, cut out only through the teardrop shape that opened up her cleavage.

Still my eyes traveled. Her face was fairly pretty, no lines have yet to fault her freckled skin.

Streaks of red lipstick smudged their paths away from her lips. Her long auburn hair, tasseled now, and rough, sat just past shoulder length. Her jade green eyes met mine and we just looked into each other for what seemed like ages.

"Umm, here's your water... I can explain..."

"Don't worry just gi-hic- ve me the water."

I reached out and outstretched my hand. She did likewise and all the time our eyes never parted.

Her fingers grasped that which I held in my hand, but she wasn't quite adept enough to find it correctly. Her fingers found themselves on mine, and only then did I shift my gaze. Her nails were long, freshly manicured with a crimson coat.

She quickly found her place and took the water. It traveled to her lips, and my hand traveled to the remote control. I fumbled with the remote and just before I could press the power button she asked something.

"What are you doing?"

"Turning this off, duh."

"But I'm watching it."

Those words have echoed over and over in my head since that time. She really did say that.

"Okay, no point in arguing, but I;m gonna go."

"NO! Keep me company? What if I need help getting up or something?"

This was just strange. I was going to sit with my mother, and watch porn.

"Maybe it's not such a good idea for us to watch this?"

"Why not?"

"Well, it's porn," I said nervously.

"Who cares just -hic- come sit down."

The moans had started on the screen when I found my place on the couch. The actress was playing with herself, her panties pushed to one side so you could see the freshly shaven lips of her sex. It was hard to keep my eyes on the screen. I was so nervous, but I had to sit there, and watch this porn starlet spread her legs while having the most awkward of company.

When the cameraman told the starlet, Jane, I think was her name, to get ready, I winced a little. It was about to get even more difficult to stay. I still watched, and I did start to get aroused when this woman on the screen begged for the cock.

More moans came.

This time, they were not just from the screen, but slightly echoed from my side. I dared to look over. My mother was there, legs spread slightly, with her dress pulled up and her hand on her pussy. She wasn't wearing panties. Her eyes were closed so I continued to watch. She was shaven too. I would be lying if I didn't say my cock twitched a little, watching her rub herself.

Her eyes opened, to catch me looking ever so confidently. Our eyes met again, but she did not stop rubbing herself.

"Why are you looking?" she laughed

"I don't.. know..."

My gaze shifted away quickly back to the screen when I felt a hand on my cheek. I let her turn me to face her.

"It's okay you can watch -hic-"

"But it's-"

"Shhh, just let things happen."

I nodded, and she continued to pleasure herself. Now she spread her legs further and almost fell when she tried turning to give me a better view. She found foothold with her right foot propped up on the back of the couch and her foot that remained with the shoe on the floor. She was spread wide open, allowing me to see the intricate folds of her pussy.

My cock was hard now, trying to escape it's zippered prison. My hand moved to my own crotch, as the moans from the television and my mother filled the room. There was no other choice than to expose it.

"Oh my gawwwd!"

"What?" I asked, holding my member.

"It's huge! Like what the fuck have you -hic- been feeding that thing?"

I started stroking myself, and watched as my mother began to pick up the pace herself. I couldn't help myself. I reached out with my hand. Her gaze followed as it got closer and closer to her.

She spread herself and quivered, "yes..."

My finger found itself exploring her, sliding inside of her warm pussy. The muscles contracted and relaxed as I began to push back and forth. Her hand still repetitiously moving side to side on her clit. This was incredibly exciting. Nothing could prepare me for what happened next...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Intoxication Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1220 milliseconds