• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Quick Decision Ch. 03

One Quick Decision Ch. 03

12

This chapter contains a lot of forced bi. Part 4 won't contain any.

**

I just had a glass of water and took a moment to gather myself, then I got up and found the girls in the bedroom, dressed in outfits they'd wear in their videos, lots of leather and bright red latex, high heeled leather boots, sexy make up, everything.

Sar told me I'd finally get to relax. They got me into bed and then tied my limbs to all four corners, face up. Then Sar shoved a ball gag into my mouth.

I saw a few whips and paddles on the nightstand next to the bed, and they each took one and started to hit my legs with them, not too hard at first, but they kept speeding up. They worked over my legs, chest and stomach thoroughly, until I was wincing or crying out with most hits. I could see my skin was bright red.

Then they untied me, as Alexx detached me from spread eagle and instead, again, handcuffed my arms behind my back and my ankles together. Then they rolled me onto my side and got onto the bed beside me.

From there, they wrapped their arms around each other and started to kiss long and hard, right next to me, Alexx's body frequently pressed against mine.

They left all their clothes on, as Alexx mounted Sar and then they started to kiss and touch each other right against me. Both of their nearest hands grabbed my cock and they stroked it slowly together as they keep kissing. Alexx was kissing her neck, her jaw, her collarbone and the exposed tops of her breasts as they pressed their bodies together while stroking my dick that pointed towards them at their hips.

Sar peeled her own tight tube top down under her breasts so Alexx could start to lick and suck her nipples, making Sar gasp and squeeze my cock tighter. Eventually they switched positions, Sar's shiny, saliva soaked breasts glistening as she knelt over Alexx and rubbed her breast through her top. Soon both their hands again found me, as they fondled my balls and stroked my cock, keeping me very aroused.

I felt so useless, their legs and shoulders rubbing against me, their hands stroking my cock, I wanted to participate, to touch and feel and pleasure them, but I could do nothing but lay there, hands stuck behind my back.

They played with each other for a long time, they were so passionate and tender, their moans and breathing alone were driving me wild, their beautiful bodies, dressed up so sexy, tickling my dick, teasing it, keeping it throbbing, when finally they pulled away a bit and pushed me onto my back.

They got on either side of my hips and bent over, taking turns sucking my dick, my ankles still linked together, my wrists together behind my back, uncomfortable, but I didn't care.

Then Sar took my dick in her mouth, deep throating it as Alexx started to suck my balls. It felt so amazing. They were going slow, slow and luxurious.

Both their tongues moved to my cock head, swirling around it together, it looked and felt amazing. I would moan and groan and it would make them smile and giggle. After a little of this, I realized they were acting, giggling and toying. I started to realize they were teasing, they had no intention of letting me cum. So, I just tried to enjoy the moment as much as I could.

Finally though, it did end, they flipped me onto my stomach and Sar sat on my head, her latex covered butt pressed on the back of my head into the pillow. Then they started to hit my ass, my head was pressed between the pillow and her ass so I had no idea what was going on, I just felt things smacking into my ass, stinging. At first I kind of liked it, but then it started to hurt, really hurt, they were hitting hard and I was yelling into the pillow with each stroke. Sar could control her weight, shifting it I guess, so at times it made it hard to breath. I would start to thrash and she'd let up a bit and I'd gasp desperately.

With my ass burning, she sat down hard again, cutting off my breath as they whipped my ass, I started to thrash, but she didn't let up, I started to really panic, screaming, but still nothing, I felt my mind get cloudy, then I saw red, then I felt dreamy, the pain in my ass fading away, and finally, I saw light, Sar had gotten off me. I opened my eyes, the pain returned as I gasped for breath.

They then undid my cuffs, but they weren't done yet, it turns out. Alexx dragged me by the ear to the living room again and got me on the coffee table, she had a huge coffee table, it was close to a small mattress in size, just shorter. I lay on it on my back, my head to my knees were on the table and Sar jumped on top of me, sat on my face roughly, in the time from here to the bedroom, she had taken off her pants, and again smothered me, this time her bare pussy against my face and I started to lick her, meanwhile Alexx had my legs up in the air, then spread wide and I could feel her rubbing lube around my asshole.

I couldn't see or barely breathe with Sar's hard legs clamped against my face, and sitting down so forcefully. I could barely hear her moans, they sounded like they were so far in the distance to me.

Then, I thought I had her close to coming, but instead, she hopped off and ordered me up on my knees. I got up and Sar started to play with my balls. Sometimes nicely, other times roughly grabbing, making me recoil and hiss, but she just said, "Keep still" as she would do it harder. She kept doing it until I wasn't reacting much when she started to hurt me, I just stayed as straight and still as I could, grimacing.

I noticed something had changed while I was being smothered, I could hear Alexx behind me, touching herself, or getting dressed or doing something, but I didn't want to turn out while Sar was playing with me.

Then Sar got up and walked behind me, my eyes followed her until I saw Alexx wearing a strap on, and unbeknownst to me, another guy had entered the house, and Alexx was undressing him as they kissed. Me and Sar watched them as Sar stroked my sore, beaten ass cheeks delicately. It felt so nice and soothing, comforting me.

Now that we were all naked, save Alexx's strap on, he walked towards me and said, "Alexx's new bitch, huh? she said you sucked off four dudes just a few hours ago...never mind, I can see the evidence all over your face...and in your hair. You pussy."

Then he grabbed Sar's neck and roughly guided her into a kneeling upright position, while Alexx got to her knees beside her, then they both worked on his dick, getting it hard, sucking it in turns and together.

A few minute later, Sar got back on the table in front of me, kneeling, her ass facing me, and bent way over, so her face was on the table, her ass just in front of my face, she spread her legs out wide, really wide, her hips barely a foot off the table now, she was really flexible, it naturally opened her ass.

"Get your nose right in there, check out my ass." she said. "Lick it!"

I did, licking along her ass hole. "Yeah," she said. "Keep doing that."

Then I felt a hand on my own ass crack, Alexx was running a hand on it, and circled my asshole for a brief moment.

Then I saw the guy getting into position from behind me.

"No, fuck," I said, turning to face Alexx, "I don't want a guy to fuck my ass."

"Then get out." Alexx said simply.

"Fuck," I said.

"You want it then, slut?" Alexx asked me.

"Yeah, I do." I said. Thankfully she didn't make me beg, that would have been terrible.

"I know you'll love it." Alexx said, "You'll be moaning for more cock in no time."

I just held my position, on my knees, Sar's butthole still in my face. I really didn't have a choice, I said I would, I was going to have to. His cock was average, that was a plus, not oversized like the four I sucked today.

I was prepared as best as I could, but he didn't start, instead he said. "No, no, beg for it. Wow, you really beat his ass...shit." He grabbed one of my cheeks and squeezed it very hard, digging his nails in, I was sure he was ripping skin, and he didn't stop until I flinched and pulled away.

Swallowed my pride, getting rid of any dignity I had left, about to let them do something to my body I never wanted done, I said, "Please, do it."

"What?" Sar said, "that was awful. Details, convince us, passion, or you can get the fuck out anyways."

"Please, sir, fuck my ass with your hard dick."

"How bad do you want it? Tell me."

"I want it so bad, please, fill up my ass."

"I'm not convinced." Alexx said, "I expected a little slut boy that loves taking dicks in his ass as much as he loves sucking them. I expected a bitch that would do anything to get his ass pounded. I thought you craved a men inside you."

I was going to cry, I was so trapped, so helpless. My voice cracking, I tried again. "Please, fuck my ass, fuck it as hard as you can, make me hurt. I want your big hard dick inside my ass, I wanna feel it all the way, deep inside me, stretching me. Use my slutty asshole. I'll do anything to have your big cock inside me, pounding against me. Please, please, please, use my ass."

"Good," he said, and cracking my cheeks open with one hand, he used the other to hold his cock as he pressed it against my asshole, he rubbed it around on the lube for a second and then I think all four of us gasped as it slide inside me.

"Fuck yeah," Alexx said, then pointed my head back at Sar's ass, who was leaning over again, spreading her thighs wide and waiting for my tongue. "popping a gay cherry never gets old."

I leaned over and licked her asshole again, giving my mind something to do, to not process a man was in my ass right now, amy tongue is a girl's sweaty asshole was the far more enjoyable thing happening to me right now.

He started to move, holding my hips as he slid in and out, meanwhile Sar was yelling at me to lick her ass faster, stronger, to try to penetrate her with my tongue.

Alexx was berating me, calling me a cock slut, telling me to lick Sar's filthy butthole, all along her crack, calling my hanging, erect cock pathetic, asking me how I liked having a dick in my ass. Telling me she was going to have my ass ruined. She grabbed my head and ran it up and down Sar's crack, making me take big, long licks.

The guy, whose name I don't even know, was picking up the pace now, gripping my hips very tightly as he moved in and out. I was trying to stay attached to Sar's ass as his fucking was getting stronger, moving me, we were in sync, he'd thrust, moving me forward, pressed into Sar's ass, leaning her forward, then she'd push back, I'd go back and he'd thrust again, in a cycle.

I felt Alexx's hand on my chest, she then hooked up a nipple clamp, it was fucking tight, and hurt like hell and I yelled into Sar's asshole, then the other one came on and I yelled again.

Then, I felt the weight being increased, she was hanging weights from them, I didn't dare look, but I could feel it, now with each thrust into my ass, I could feel his balls slam into me, the weights swung, pulling at my nipples, each time making me moan into Sar's asshole, who would just moan back.

He was really gripping my sides hard as he fucked me, hurting me. There would be bruises there the next day I thought.

Alexx kept hanging weights, until I was yelling into Sar's ass.

"Is he still licking?" Alexx asked.

"Fuck yeah, it's making him better." Sar said.

Then he pulled out and Alexx put a little lube along her own strap on and slide it inside me, it was about the same size, a bit bigger, so the feel was similar and it just slide in so easy. She was going at a real slow pace.

The guy came around and pulled my head out of Sar's ass, and was waving his dick in my face.

"This was just in your ass, this turned you gay for me. This made you into my little bitch, my little whore." He was slapping my face with it. "Smell it, smell your ass."

"Yeah, now taste it, clean it all up for me to go back in." He stuck it in my mouth. Pushed it in deep. "Clean it good. Yeah..."

He did it a few more times, then said "You want this back in your ass?" as he slapped me with it. "Huh?" He slapped me with his cock again.

"Yes...yes please."

Alexx reached around and was rubbing my dick.

He kept slapping me, "tell me what you want."

"I want your dick back in my asshole."

"Alright," one more shove into my mouth and he walked back around and Alexx pulled out and again he shoved his hard dick into my waiting ass.

He grabbed me hard at the hips again and soon got a rhythm up. I looked at how fucking hot Sar looked all spread out, pussy and ass glistening, my spit running down her crack, before she ordered me down into her ass again.

The fucking increased, he was really going hard, I couldn't stay on Sar and lifted my head, moaning, shaking with every thrust, my nipples killed, my knees were raw, my whole body ached. My dick twitched uselessly, leaking precum, desperate for touch, as he fucked me so hard, our groans drowned out everything else before he pulled out and hustled to the side and managed to get his cock in my mouth just in time to come.

He made me swallow then lick his cock clean before he got dressed and left.

"Fuck," I said to myself and lay down on the table.

"Well, we're going to go get dinner." Alexx said, and we don't want you just grabbing some clothes and bailing so...follow me."

They led me to the bathroom, Sar put a towel in the tub, and had me sit down on it. Then got some cuffs and cuffed my wrists together, then made me bring my knees up to my chest, and she put my wrists on the ground in between my legs to my ankles and then cuffed all four together closely. Finally she cuffed that whole contraption with a long chain to a bar just outside the tub, on the counter, so I couldn't leave the tub.

Alexx brought in a pitcher of water and made me drink the whole thing, slowly feeding it to me. Then a big cup of juice on top of that.

"If you can hold out until I get back without peeing, I'll give you a big reward." They left the room and then came back like an hour later, dressed up really sexy, in tight little dresses. I thought I had won, and was excited.

"We're going out for a while," Alexx said, "Sit tight, and I think when we get back...I've had a long day, we'll probably just cuddle and sleep ok? And if you can hold out without peeing, remember they'll be a reward, a truly good one. So really try."

I said "OK."

"Good," Alexx said and they left. "While we're gone, think about how silly your little refusals and bullshit have been, and how pointless it is, and consider just doing what I say without all the little girl drama."

I already had to piss, so once all the liquid worked through me, I was going to be in real trouble. I decided that I really wasn't going to torture myself to hold it in, once it got painful, I'd just piss. I was hoping they were only going out to dinner, so maybe they'd be gone two hours, possibly less.

At first I just kind of examined my body, I saw bruises forming around my nipples where the weighted clamps had hung, same with at my hips and sides were the guy was gripping, squeezing really extremely hard. Then I had various deep red marks all over my body where the girls had beat me especially hard with whips or paddles.

I still have hard cum crusting on my face, and I could feel it all over my hair as well. My knees were still bright red and sore, spending hours on them. Then my neck and jaw and back especially were just so sore, they like burned when I moved them more than very slowly.

Then. I started testing the limits of my restraints, imagine yourself sitting down, bring your knees up to your chest, feet on the ground, then lean over and grab your ankles and don't let go. That's how much movement I had.

Then, a chain connected to my wrists was connected two feet straight ahead of me, to the water tap, so even if I could manage to struggle to get out of the tub, that chain wouldn't let me go anywhere anyways.

I really could do very little, I could lean over to stretch my legs some, but that would mean more uncomfortable for my back. The only thing I did do was lean against the cold tub side, once I got used to the cold, it was a bit more comfortable.

I had no actual idea of time, but I felt like they had been gone a long time and now my bladder was starting to let me know.

I wasn't sure how to do that, I couldn't bring my legs in close enough to hold my own dick. So, I couldn't really control the stream. Nor could I get all my limbs out of the way, I'd either piss onto the towel under me, or arch it up some and get my legs and arms as little as possible.

I waited longer, but they didn't come home, and it was starting to get really uncomfortable. I decided that not sitting on my own piss was best, so I wanted to get it as far as possible. I also noticed that the tub was plugged, which may or may not have been intentional, if they thought about it, I'm sure they would have plugged it, but maybe it was a happy accident for them.

So, I got as far away from the tap as I could, and bundled up the towels in close, then thought about Alexx and Sar fooling around, so I started to get hard to make it arch, and tried my best to give it a clear path through my arms and legs and started to go.

It started right against my wrist, but then once fully pressurized it was heading the right way, but there just wasn't enough of a path and my dick, with no control, I got a lot on my left arm and leg, and once they get hit, it really doesn't matter how much, so I just kind of let it happen, the feeling of me letting go of all that piss was one of the most pleasant feelings of the day.

And also, it was warm, all over my cold arms and legs, it actually felt relaxing, for right now.

I finished and surveyed the scene, drips of piss all over my arms and legs, yellow drips all along the tub and a small pool of it right over the drain.

I was going to be pissed if they walked in the door right now, right after I finished, but they didn't. They were still a long time, god, they left around 7, and there were no windows in this room, just a light, but I could see into the main area, it had been black for a long time in there, and it didn't get like that until, I think around 10, so it was well past 10.

I'd been sitting in this tub for probably 4 hours at least.

And still more time passed.

Finally, I heard the door lock jiggle, then the door opened and I heard Alexx giggling and being loud, I suspected she was drunk. Then I heard a man's voice. Shit.

Alexx came into the bathroom and saw the piss and laughed. "I knew there was no way you could hold it for that long...fuck, I'm feeling how you felt just before that." She slide her panties down and lifted up her dress, then sat on the edge of the tub and pissed into it just below my feet.

"I know I said it'd be a quiet night..." she said, over the sound of her urine against the porcelain, but I met an old friend. You have to meet him."

"Where'd you guys go?" I asked.

"Out to dinner, then out dancing, I drank a lot, so did Sar. She went home."

Alexx then stood up and leaving her dress up around her waist, grabbed the key off the counter and unlocked me and had me unplug the tub, telling me I could clean it later. Then she ordered me on my knees and to lick her pussy clean, I licked up her slit a bunch of times which was still glistening with driblets of her piss.

Then I had to wash her hands for her and pull her dress back down. Then I got the towels out of the tub and wiped the piss off my arms and legs and then we went out to the living room.

I saw the guy, dressed in dark jeans and a bright colored shirt, open a few buttons down.

He was black, pretty short, a little stocky, his arms and legs appeared thick, but not refined or bulging. Alexx introduced him as Wayne and told him to call me whatever he liked.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Quick Decision Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds