• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • After Darts: Submissive Slave Girl Ch. 03

After Darts: Submissive Slave Girl Ch. 03

12

My wife tells how she was a slave to Big Black Cocks at the club.

------------------

OK, so I can't begin to tell you how many times I get emails requesting the rest of my wife's experience, After Darts. Well, here it is continued further:

How my Wife Became a Submissive Slave Girl : Part 3

After finding my wife's slut diary, as I detailed in my account of "Wife's First Cock : the Slut Diary", I have decided to share more of her writings. The actual feelings she wrote right after this happened can be extremely intense. This part of that weekend experience is very hardcore sex, and did get very nasty as she herself put it to me. When finished with her diary entry I will continue on with my account from where I left off in "After Darts: Submissive Slave Ch.2". Yes, I have been known to jump ahead to the end of a book to find out how it ends. Which is why I am sharing her account of this part, as I went through that last diary notebook and found this :

I was sitting up on my knees shaking, the taste of his cum on my tongue was making me excited to no end. I didn't care if they videoed this whole weekend, in fact I wanted to see myself as I swallowed all that thick hot cum from a minute ago. Everything about this was exciting. Just minutes before that I was on my knees in Gail's building getting my face blasted with Jack's thick creamy load.

My near nakedness was so exciting, and I'm so happy I wore that sexy dress. It was all I had on, easy access for all. I'm so glad I didn't wear the heels. Those flats come off easy, and those straps on the heels are a pain in the ass. God, I'm such a slut. I just knew I would be one small step from being a completely naked plaything, a sex slave, and toy for them that night. Hopefully, all weekend.

It was just a fact I needed to accept, I had no control at all of what would happen to me next. Would all three of these hung black men be using my body all night? Or would it be all weekend? Would there be more men? More black men, with big cocks? I just had no idea what was going to happen next. It was so hot, I was so horny, and I was really high. I wanted to cut lose, and whatever happened would all be more then fine with me.

Everything seemed to be happening so fast, and I was still recovering from cumming all over Johnny's fingers when we pulled into a parking lot. I remembered the lot, there was a club in this shopping centre there years ago but I thought it closed down.

"Let's go. Time to party girl. Time for some fun." Jack said as he got out of the car.

My door opened, and Jimmy held his hand to me to help me out of the car. I smiled at him, but was thinking to myself I still haven't seen your cock Jimmy. Was it just like your brother's? I couldn't wait to find out. I felt my pussy tingle at the thought of these twins both using me at the same time. Then I tried to concentrate on what was happening, as we got to the door. A very large black man in a dark suit stood there, he was in front of a podium.

"Hey Jack. See you taking out the nephews for some fun tonight." the man said grinning as he looked me over from head to toe.

"Wassup, Jamal. Is your boss here yet?" Jack asked.

"He inside. He got Staci with him tonight." "I see you brought a new Queen with you tonight." Jamal smiled at me as he reached out to flick my charm hanging from my collar.

I smiled back at him, and moved a little closer. He was huge,so tall, so solid looking, with a sexy bald head. Damn, Iwas so wet. I could feel the juices dripping down my legs.

"I hope we can get back in the VIP room tonight." Jack asked Jamal. Then from behind me Jack put his hands on my hips working his way up my sides, and around to my breasts. He squeezed them, then pulled the top to my dress down to show them to Jamal. I took a deep breath as Jack pulled on my hardened nipples, sending what felt like jolts of electricity through my whole body.

"You guys are here early enough. I don't see any a problem with you getting back there right away." Jamal never took his eyes off my breasts as he spoke to Jack though.

I felt weak in the knees as Jamal brushed a hand across my breasts, he then grabbed my chin pulling my face up so my eyes would meet his. I was starting at his crotch at the time to get an idea of how big that cock in there could be.

"I'll see you inside in a little bit." he said, as Jamal grinned down at me. His look brought shock waves deep inside my pussy. I just knew Jamal would be fucking me sometime tonight, and I couldn't wait. Then I felt my dress being brought back up over my breasts.

"Let's get inside, Little Bitch." Jack hurried me alone saying. "Rick is gonna wanna meet you." and Jack laughed loudly.

It's a good thing he did because I was just about so weak in theknees I wanted to drop to them to take out Jamal's cock to start sucking on it. I could tell his bulge was starting to grow as we walked away and into the dark club.

Even now I find it a little hard to describe how excited I felt then as we walked in. I still find it strange that I didn't feel scared at not knowing what was about to happen. Nothing compared to this level of excitement, except for that first time at that porn store when I was so young and naive.

I looked around as we walked through the darken club towards the back, it was lit up with mostly black lights. I love that look of everything glowing with that purplish colour. We walked past the dance floor here there was a very large well dressed black man dancing with an blonde white lady, she and I were the only white people in there.

"Go get us some drinks." Jack turned to me and handed me a hundred dollar bill.

"Yes Sir." was all I said back. Thinking my mouth was so dry from smoking that weed earlier, and could use a drink myself. I licked my lips and tasted the sweet salty taste of cum again. I felt a quake in my pussy as I looked up at Jack.

"Bourbon and a couple beers." Jack looked me in the eyes. "Bring them over to the table over there." as he pointed to the tables next to the dance floor. "Tell Tim your here with Jack and the boys tonight." as they all walked over to the tables.

As I made my way to the bar passing by all the men inside the club I realized my face must have still had a glaze of sticky cum on it slightly. I brushed my fingers across my cheeks and around my lips, then brought my fingertips to my tongue. Yes, the taste of sweet salty cum again. I was at the bar with the bartender looking at me doing this when I came out of my cum tasting daze.

"You look like you need something sweetie." the bartender grinned at me.

"Ohh I do .. Tim." as I read the name from the tag on his vest. "I'll settle for some drinks though." and I giggled to myself. "I need a Bourbon and two beers please." as I plopped the bill that Jack gave me down on the bar. "I'm sure I'll get what I need soon enough." I smiled at Tim teasing him.

"If you don't, you can find me right here sweetie." as Tim looked over my ass as I walked away with the drinks.

I thought, God I'm such as slut, as I walked over to the table. Both guys I have meet so far tonight here I would have had fuck my brains out. I pictured myself on my back, with my legs spread wide holding them up from under my knees as Tim pounded my very wet pussy as hard as he could with his big black cock. I would look down to see his cock pumping into my pussy, feeling it stretching me, filling me until he shot a thick load deep into my cunt.

I got to the table to find Jack and the twins, talking with the couple that was dancing. I came out of my horny day dreaming daze putting the drinks on the table with Jack's change. There was smoke everywhere as I see they are passing around some very thick looking joints. I'm getting dizzy from just smelling the smoke. Jack passes me one saying take a deep hit, so I do. I exhale as Jimmy passes me the other one, and he says take a deep hit on this one too. God, I'm so fucked up already, and this weed is making me even hornier if that was at all possible.

"That's a good Little Bitch." Jack looked at me smiling. "Rick, this is the one I told you about." Jack looked over at the couple saying. "Johnny and I already warmed her up a little tonight." Jack laughed.

I looked up to see Jimmy's face full of disappointment, I'm sure he wanted to fill my mouth with his cum like his brother did. Jack was definitely right though, sucking both there big cocks had warmed me up for sure. In fact warm wasn't a good description, more like red hot to get fucked was what I was thinking.

"Jack, you know what I like buddy." Rick said as he looked me over."Let's start off with a special dance tonight." as Rick grabbed my hand to lead me out to the dance floor. "You make Rick happy now." Jack said as I looked back at him. "Do whatever he wants." Jack said as he grinned from ear to ear.

This guy was so tall, and well built. I felt so weak trying to dance, as his hands started to roam over my body as we moved around. He danced mostly behind me his hands all over my ass, my hips, and my breasts. I was like a dancing puddle, my pussy was so wet, when I felt my dress go up over my hips. My ass and shaved pussy was there for everyone to see, but I could care less. Then I felt it, it had to be his cock pressed up on my ass. Ohhh how I love that feeling of a hard cock pressed against my ass. I backed up to press hard on it. It felt huge, and hard as stone.

My eyes were wide with excitement as his cock pressed to my ass hard. I could see Jack by the table with Rick's lady. She was on her knees at the table, she unzipped Jacks pants and pulled out his hard cock. I watched as she took Jack's cock in her mouth. Then I felt Rick reach around me with his hand, his fingers slid across my shaven mound and into my wetness. I felt his cock against my ass twitch, and I knew I had to have his cock in my mouth right now. It was only right, she had Jack's cock to suck I needed a cock to suck too. I dropped to my knees and turned around in one quick motion. I had to have a hard cock to suck on, I was so out of my mind I just didn't care I was out on the dance floor. I unbuckled his belt, pulled down his pants and boxers so fast he didn't know what hit him. Out sprang his huge hard black cock, and into my mouth it went.

I started to cum the second I tasted it. It was beautiful, thick, veiny, and leaking pre cum already. My pussy quivered as I sucked hard on the head and stroked with my two hands on the shaft.

Then I was pulled up by him like a rag doll, he lifted me like little girl, like I weighed nothing to him. I melted in his grip.

"Your gonna have plenty of cocks to suck tonight." as he looked me in the eyes. "My cock gets that hot white little pussy first." and he flipped me around. My dress was still over my hips, my pussy so exposed, so wet and ready. He pulled me against him licking my ear, whispering softly "My cock gets to fuck your married cunt first."

I heard his felt his cock between my legs now, the head nestled itself between my wet pussy lips. I curled my legs around behind me to grab onto him somehow, trying to get that big black cock to go inside me. I had to have it deep inside me, I couldn't wait a second longer. Then it happened, I was being stretched from his thickness. I was cumming softly at first when it started, building as his cock went deeper inside my pussy. I never wanted that feeling to stop of his cock stretching me, sliding deeper inside me, impaling me on his rock hard cock.

"Damn, that white pussy of yours is tight bitch." he groaned in my ear. "I ain't gonna last long with the heat your giving off." as he started to move me up and down on his cock.

"Yeesssssssss ....." was all I could softly moan out as his big cock fucked into me. I pushed down to get all of his thrusts, get him in as deep as I could. I needed it so badly, I wanted to be fucked hard. Used as a toy, a plaything, fucked over and over like a complete slut for black cock. I didn't care who saw,didn't care about anything but big black cocks as he fucked me for all to see.

I grabbed his cock tightly with my pussy muscles as his cock slid in and out of my wetness. It was go fucking amazing the feeling of being impaled on that cock.

"Your trying to squeeze the load right out of my cock bitch." as he groaned in my ear nibbling on my earlobe.

"Yeesssssssss ....." was all I could moan out again. As I pushed down even harder to get that cock in as deep as I could with each thrust from him.

"Fuuucccccckkkkkkkk." he groaned in my ear as I felt his big cock swell even larger. He held me still against him, as time seemed to stop for a minute with him buried in my pussy completely. Then I felt it, his cock exploded.

His big cock erupted a hot blast of cum deep inside me. It just splattered deep in my cunt, seeping around his hard shaft, it was clinging to my insides. As he held me tight against him, he emptied himself inside me. Over and over I felt his cock pump that hot seed inside me. I closed my eyes and concentrated on that feeling of his cock exploding that seed in me. It was just so intense, so amazing, so much heat, so much cum in me. I love to be cum in, and I needed even more.

I started to come back down a little as I felt his slightly deflated cock slide out of me, I was still being held up in the air against him. The coolness of the air hit my red hot pussy, as I felt his thick load start to ooze out of me.

Then I felt some warmth on the inside of mu thighs. I looked down to see Rick's lady with her mouth just inches away from my open pussy. I felt her lick the dripping cum from my pussy lips, and started to cum myself. Her mouth attached itself to my cunt and I felt his cum being drawn out of my pussy.

I was holding onto Rick tightly with both hands, but now the hand that was grabbing his pants at his hip for leverage to push down on his cock went to the back of her head. I so love to have my pussy eaten after a good hard fuck.

I didn't care it was a woman eating my pussy. I needed my pussy licked, and she was doing such a good job I was cumming all over her face. I was so hot looking down at her eating the cream from my pussy, his cum, my cum, she looked very sexy doing it also.

My feet hit he floor as Rick stumbled back, and almost took me with him. She never lost contact with my cumming pussy though thank god. I hadn't heard it before over the music, but now there was cheering, whistling, and clapping going on as I grabbed her head with both hands to steady myself on my feet.

"By the way, I'm Staci." she said as she broke away from my steaming pussy. "You really have a sweet tasting pussy."she smiled at me with her face soaked with my juices. "Thank you Staci." I said and bent over to kiss her tasting my juices on her lips.

I looked around in a complete after cum daze to see everyone watching. More people had come into the club since our special dance had started. I finally got a cock deep in my pussy tonight, and was quite happy.

Staci had grabbed my hand and helped me over to the table where everyone was at still. They had all watched the whole thing, and the twins were ready for anything as the bulges in there pants told me. Johnny grabbed Staci as soon as we got here, and pulled her away with him.

"I told you she was it brother." Jack laughed at Rick who was right behind me. "You got that right so far, let's see what else we can do to help her along tonight." Rick laughed back at Jack.

"You owe me something Little Bitch." as I got pulled away by Jimmy. We went through a doorway to a smaller room, over the doorway was a big sign that read V.I.P.

He pulled me over to a table that was right next to a small stage. He pushed me down to my knees then sat down on a seat in from of me.

"Now get to work, and start sucking my cock." as he grabbed the big bulge in his pants.

As I crawled closer on my knees I put my hands on his thighs rubbing my way to his bulge. I wanted a cock in my mouth so badly just a few minutes ago, now I was going to get a nice young hard black cock to suck on. I was so going to enjoy this.

I undid hid belt buckle and pants, then pulled them down as his black cock sprang free. No underwear for Jimmy, his cock was stone hard and ready to get sucked. I was just the Little Bitch to suck that cock off too. As I stroked his cock licking the head gently I thought I sure hope he has a nice big thick creamy load for me like his bother gave me in the car.

I sucked his cock into my mouth as he grabbed my hair. I so fucking love to me force fed cock while my hair is held tightly. I whimpered around his cock as I bobbed my mouth on the top few inches, stroking the rest with my hands. My mouth watered over his big cock, my spit dripped down the shaft to help my hands slid over that hard rod.

"No hands bitch." Jimmy looked down at me angrily. "I thought you understood that already." as he pulled my head off his cock by the hand full of hair he had.

"Yes Sir." I groaned looking at his beautiful hard black cock bounce off his tight six pack belly in front of my mouth just inches away.

"That's a good bitch." Jimmy said smiling down at me. He pulled me back to his cock by my hair as I took him in my mouth. I sucked, I slid my mouth down as far as I could, sucking as hard as I could all the way down.

I was so hot, and wanted cock in my mouth so badly. I started to rub and finger my pussy now that my hands were not allowed to caress that big cock. My pussy was so wet, it was so hot but it shivered with excitement.

"What the fuck is this?" Jimmy screamed down at me pulling me off his cock again. "Your supposed to be sucking my dick bitch." as he stood up. "Gimme those hands." he looked down at me and said. I reach up with both my arms over my head and he grabbed my wrists holding them tightly in one hand over my head. "Now get back to sucking my dick." and with the other hand he slapped my face with his hard cock.

I whimpered in submission taking his cock back in my mouth, my pussy creamed happily as I was forced fed his big black cock. I sucked greedily, wantonly, and would do anything to get him to fire his load in my mouth. Then Jimmy pulled me up, and I was like a rag doll to one of them again. He put me up on my stage, his cock bobbed in front of my face just out of reach of my tongue. I so needed that cock in my mouth, any cock in my mouth. I wanted to be a suck slut, my mouth full of cock. Sucking big black cock until it exploded with my rewards of thick creamy seed.

I felt something soft around my wrist, around both of them. My pussy dripped juices as I was cuffed to a bar that hung from the ceiling. I squeezed my legs together in a desperate attempt to make myself cum. I needed to be touched, I needed cock in my mouth.

"Now you can't use those hands at all." Jimmy laughed. "I see you still want to cum though." as he looked at me squeezing my legs together to get any kind of contact with my pussy.

"Please .." I pleaded with Jimmy. "Let me suck your cock off." I begged him. "I will cum with your cock in my mouth I know it."

I tried to plead with him.

"Your not here to get off Little Bitch." as he stepped forward cock in hand. "Your here to get us off." as he slapped that big black cock all over my face.

"I'll give you one more quick taste." and he stuffed his cock in my mouth. I sucked on that beautiful cock like my life depended on it. My pussy juiced up dripping down my inner thighs. I felt so helpless, so used, so in need of pleasing that cock in my mouth.

I was just about to explode when Jimmy pulled his cock from my mouth. He backed away, and tucked that cock in his pants.

I watched him walk towards the door, as I was kneeling there with my hands cuffed to the bar over my head. When I noticed them. There were 5, no 6 guys that were watching me with Jimmy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • After Darts: Submissive Slave Girl Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 169 milliseconds