• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shifting Perspective

Shifting Perspective

12

Disclaimer: This story does include aspects of cuckolding and humiliation. If that is not your thing, please don't bother reading or commenting. This is just a fictional story and while things like STDs and 18 years of responsibility for a child exist, the story focuses on the moment, not the future. If you are considering entering the lifestyle in real life, please use protection and common sense. You only have one life.

*

Mary thrust back as Tim began to cum inside her. He grunted loudly and she admonished him, "Shhh, the kids are in the other room!"

"Sorry, your story really got me going," he replied.

"I still don't understand why me talking about having sex with other guys turns you on. I know we have always had an honest relationship and have both been open to others being sexually involved, but wouldn't you prefer to fantasize about fucking another woman?"

Tim sighed, "I've told you this over and over. You are the only woman I really want and the idea of seeing or hearing about you being pleased sexually really turns me on. I know I am not exactly well-endowed, but I know you will always come home to me because we love each other."

"But, it is the same for me. I only want you and I love your dick because it is part of you. I mean obviously we both find others attractive, but part of being your wife is suppressing any urge to sleeping with those guys," Mary proclaimed, becoming exasperated.

"Who says that is part of being a wife? Why should you suppress that drive? I just don't have that drive to compete for any other woman. You know in your mind that society's focus on monogamy is incorrect. I always thought it was hot in college when you had guys falling all over you and I won the honor of being your husband. That was a hell of a sexual spark in our relationship that I wouldn't mind having again," Tim reflected.

"We hadn't gone steady by that time and I was impetuous back..." she stopped suddenly.

Knock! Knock!

"We'll be right out," Mary replied loudly and then turned to her husband, "We have taken too long. The kids' show is probably over. You go deal with them and I will get cleaned up. Thank you for he quickie."

"Why don't you take a bath and relax for a while? I'll take the kids for a walk. Even with the cold, they need to get outside for a bit."

Tim kissed her and went to the restroom before going out to get the kids ready. After he left, Mary went into the bathroom and ran a hot, steamy bath. She was still turned on as she had not cum and was also a little bothered by her husband's words. Were her views about marriage truly a product of society's views of women and their roles in relationships as her husband claimed? Prior to marriage, she had been much freer sexually. After getting married, she had focused only her husband because she wanted children and that desire drove her sexual desire for her husband. Before Aidan was born and to some degree right before Isabel was conceived, she and Tim had sex quite frequently, often multiple times week. While pregnant with Aidan and for about a year after his birth, she had very little desire for sex. They had even gone a month without sex for the first time ever.

Mary had cleaned herself up and climbed in the hot bath and tried to get her mind off the conversation she had with Tim. He had originally been very disturbed by Mary's lack of sex drive for the year after Aidan was born, but he got into reading some weird erotic stories and had even convinced her to let him buy a chastity device, a plastic cage-looking thing that prevents Tim from getting hard and masturbating. Since Mary had not really wanted sex at that time because of the baby, she obliged his desire to role-play with some teasing and orgasm denial. She shook her head and closed her eyes as the heat of the water seeped into her muscles causing her to relax.

Tim pulled Aidan's jacket on him as he shuffled him and Isabel out the door. "She doesn't ever understand!" he thought to himself. After years of trying to explain himself and why he enjoyed the thought of Mary enjoying herself sexually with other men, she still only merely humored him. He took a deep breath and turned his focus to the kids. He talked to Aidan about school and what games they might play that evening. Isabel occasionally interjected with some commentary about her or her brother. Tim laughed and his frustrations left his mind for now.

Mary, on the other hand, did not have an easy time letting go of their earlier conversation. She had begun thinking about her sexual desire for her husband and its wax and wane cycle during her pregnancies. Then she started to think about her children. She loved them immensely and she wanted a third. Even Aidan and Isabel had recently asked for a new brother or sister, which bothered Mary immensely because though she and Tim had spoken frequently of having three children, he had gotten a vasectomy after Isabel was born. She had distracted her kids instead of addressing the issue that they couldn't have another brother or sister because they could still adopt. After the surgery, Tim had explained that he was done and that he preferred to adopt. Mary felt the anger rise in her once again about Tim not considering that she wanted to go through the whole process of having a child again. When she confronted him about it, he shrugged and said she could use a sperm bank. She shuddered in disgust when she thought of the idea. She had to get her thoughts on another subject.

Mary slowly touched herself and tried to think of the quickie, she just had with her husband. She stopped and something dawned on her. That had been the first sex they had in nearly a month and she was not really into it. Why? She realized that she had not been into sex with Tim since he had the vasectomy. Her sex drive had become so focused on having children that now that he could not biologically father another child, he was less desirable, sexually. This explained her being turned on, but still not really wanting sex with Tim, as well as her dreams which usually included various sexy movie stars rather than her husband. She still loved Tim, in fact, her love had continued to grow as their lives progressed.

She looked down to see she was still touching herself. She felt a bit conflicted and as she tried to get her mind off her lack of sexual desire for her husband. Suddenly, a scene from earlier in the week flashed into her mind. She was walking to the car in a parking lot and a black guy whistled and hollered at her from a passing car. She wasn't even attracted to black guys, but she imagined sucking his large dark cock in the back of his car. Within seconds she was cumming so hard she almost passed out in the bath. Could Tim's approach to their sexual relationship be headed in the right direction? Mary thought of the possibilities and started to think that while she might have different reasons for considering what he asked, it might help them both be sexually satisfied. Mary also told herself that it would still be fair because Tim could technically fuck another woman, even if he doesn't go through with it.

After finishing her bath, Mary got herself dressed and noticed that the Tim and the kids were not back. They were likely at the park. She went to her dresser and took an envelope out of the bottom of her underwear drawer. It was the letter that Tim had written her to explain how serious he was about her sleeping with other guys and also to describe the different kinds of cuckolding relationships where the women slept with who she wanted and the guy was monogamous. She had read the letter several times and knew exactly what it said, even though she never had understood his thinking. She was not retrieving it to read again. It also had the measurements of Tim's penis on it. He had always complained that his plastic chastity device did not fit right and had requested a custom one for teasing. The cost had been too high for a custom one for the infrequency of teasing she did to him. She had never been into it because she really had preferred to just fuck Tim. Now she was thinking that it might be time to give him a little of what he asked, since his cock was not as satisfying without the possibility of another child. Before the vasectomy, even using a condom was okay because there was still a possibility that just wasn't there anymore.

Mary turned on the laptop and searched for a custom male chastity device. She read through reviews and chose a steel one and put in the order. Then she went to prepare a dinner for Time and the kids.

Three weeks later, Tim came into the bedroom where Mary was folding clothes and said, "Here is a package addressed to you. Did you order something?"

"Yes, I did. Are the kids busy?" Mary replied.

Tim looked out the bedroom door, turned back and said, "Yeah, I have them set up drawing in the dining room. I covered the table with butcher paper."

"Good, then I want you to go into the bathroom and shave your pubic hair," said Mary.

"Why is that?" Tim replied, "You haven't asked me to do that in over a year."

"Well, there is something I want to try and it requires you to be shaved. Get going!" demanded Mary while shoving her husband into the bathroom, "Before the kids get bored."

Mary opened the box and took out the device. She quickly figured out how it worked and said, "Tim, when you finish, I want you to close your eyes when you come out."

Mary checked on the kids and gave them a little snack and went back to the bedroom. Shortly after, the bathroom door opened and Tim stood there with his eyes closed. Mary squatted down and started to put the device on her husband. Tim peeked right before Mary finished and gasped, "What? You got me a custom one? I thought they were too expensive."

Mary stood up and said, "Well, ever since you had that vasectomy, I have not had a real reason to have sex with you other than to please you, so I thought I might try to really please you by using chastity. When we experimented with this before, it seemed to please you even more than sex with me did. Instead of me pleasing your dick with my pussy, you will please my pussy with your hands, tongue, or a dildo until I really feel like letting you get off inside me again."

"Wow! I didn't think you understood my desires at all, but it seems you do. Are you going to fuck another guy?" replied a shocked Tim.

"I don't know yet. I have to trust the guy and I need to want to have sex with him. We will see. I want to try this out for a bit."

"I can accept that. Let me know if there is anything you want me to get for you. Are you going to order birth control pills? How often do I get out of this?" asked Tim.

"You don't get out unless you really earn it. Then I will let you out to jack off. I won't be going back on birth control because the hormones mess me up. If I fuck someone, we will have to use condoms. Perhaps you should order some normal-sized and large condoms just in case," said Mary.

"What if the condom breaks and you get pregnant?"

"Then we deal with the consequences. We have a third child and you can adopt the baby," Mary replied.

"That works. Mary, I am really glad you reconsidered doing this. I know it is weird, but the thought of sexual competition for my wife turns me on so much that I am getting hard inside this thing."

Tim pulled his pants on and wanted to show Mary that he was very happy with her decision. He started to clean up the house while she tended the kids. Life went on for a few weeks with Tim wearing the steel chastity device. He only had one scare at work where he nearly forgot he had it on and nearly took out his locked penis at the urinal.

A couple of weeks later, Tim was wondering if Mary would actually follow through with having sex with another guy. They had discussed that he did not have to be involved since he would likely have to watch the kids. He had told her that he just wanted a picture or two and maybe a phone call. It was Saturday and Tim was watching the kids, while Mary worked at her part time job. He was straightening the living room, when his cell phone buzzed. Mary had texted him. It read, "It might happen tonight. You will need to get dinner ready for the kids and put them to bed. Tell them that I have to work late."

Tim got hard in his chastity device and grimaced as it pained him slightly. Did this mean she found someone? He quickly texted back, "Who is it?"

She replied, "A friend of mine that I chat with online is in town for work. I had started flirting with him few weeks back, so he is taking me out to dinner."

Tim was so excited, he had a hard time hiding it from the kids. Later he got the kids fed and put in bed. He laid in bed, unable to jack off, and all he could think about was his wife. Every cell in his body pulsing with both excitement and doubt. Would she stop loving him? What if he couldn't deal with the reality? Would she really go through with it or is this just a ploy to make him back out? He could almost not believe that his fantasy of having a slutty wife was possibly coming true. Hours later, Mary walked into the bedroom looking like she had been having sex. She was wearing a skirt and tight top. She laid in bed next to her husband and slid off her panties and threw them onto the floor. Tim exclaimed, "Have fun?"

"Shut up and come get me off with your tongue. I need to cum," Mary said sexily.

Tim moved over into position between her legs and replied, "Ok baby."

Tim began to lick her wet pussy as Mary began to talk about her evening, "I met up with him at the restaurant and we had a wonderful dinner. He bought me lobster and it was delicious. Then we went back to his hotel room. We made out for a while and I started to get nervous, so he gave me a little massage. After I took off my shirt and bra, he started sucking on my breasts and playing with my pussy with his hand through my panties. Finally I slid my panties off and he licked me much like you are now. It was so erotic to have another man eating me out," she let out a moan and pulled Tim's head into her pussy as he licked furiously and then continued, "I was so wet he was able to slide his very large cock into me without much effort, even though he is considerably bigger than you. My pussy stretched to accommodate his size and it felt so wonderful. He fucked me for over an hour before cumming. I must have cum at least ten times on his hard cock. After a bit, I went ahead and gave him a blow job as a thank you for an excellent evening. He even took a couple of pictures for you."

Tim looked at Mary's phone and saw a thick dark dick half way inside his wife's pussy. A second photo was of her sucking on the large rod. "What race is he?" asked Tim.

"His family is from Mexico. Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, I do," replied Tim and then he gasped, "Did you use a condom?"

"He didn't have any and I had forgotten ours," Mary smiled, "so I hope you did a good job licking me out because he came deep inside me."

"Oh my," replied Tim, "Too late now to second guess ourselves about it. I better eat you out some more to try to get out more of his cum."

Tim began to eat Mary out with a purpose and she began to moan, "Oh yes, baby! Make your slutty wife cum. Suck that cum out of me," as she began to cum hard.

After coming down from her orgasm, Mary let her husband out of his chastity cage and sucked his small penis until it began to pulse. She pulled off and he came all over his belly. She wiped him off and gave him a kiss. Tim smiled and said, "I love you."

"I love you too," replied Mary as she locked the steel cage back on her husband's dick. They then fell asleep, both comforted by the fact that they had each done this without changing the love they felt for each other.

Mary woke up before Tim the next morning and got a cup of coffee. She thought about the night before. She had a lot of fun and wanted to do it again, but with a different guy. Her friend was nice and he treated her to an awesome night, but she was not as turned on by sex with him as she was when she got herself off in the tub the day she had decided to try this. She also wanted to involve her husband a little more, so she texted a friend of theirs who had kids about the same age as Aidan and Isabel about watching the kids the following weekend. Later, she got a positive reply, so when she had a chance, she told her husband she was going out to Starbucks and asked if he wanted anything.

"I'd love a coffee and another night like last night," Tim said as he winked at her.

Mary drove to Starbucks and was glad that Andre was there. Andre was a young black college student who always flirted with her and occasionally gave her free drinks. She had never been attracted to black guys, but she was turned on with the idea of him being so different from her husband. She asked to talk to Andre outside, so he took a break and brought her drink order out to her and asked, "What do you want to talk to me about, Ma'am?"

"I was wondering if you were being serious in your flirting. If so, would you like to follow through next Saturday?"

"I thought you were married?"

"I am, but we have an open marriage. He'll be there but he won't be involved. Are you interested?" asked Mary.

"Of course," Andre replied, "You are one of the hottest women I have ever met."

Mary handed him a slip of paper and said, "Here is my address. Have yourself some dinner, then come over at 7pm next Saturday."

Mary leaned in and kissed him on the cheek and rubbed his crotch with her hand. She could tell it was a good size. She smiled and returned home and asked the kids if they wanted to have a sleepover at their friends' house the following Saturday. The kids got very excited and everyone was looking forward to the next Saturday except Tim, who had no idea what was planned.

Mary was turned on all week and teased Tim incessantly. When he asked if he could fuck her, she replied, "You know that your dicklet is too small to satisfy me after last week. I will need to find someone else to fuck."

She did not know if she was going too far, but Tim would kiss her and tell her that he loved her. On Saturday morning, she told Tim what she had planned and they went through their day until the kids went over to their friends' house at 4pm. Mary got dressed up and had Tim eat her out once before dinner. They had a wonderful dinner that she had cooked and chatted about things. After dinner, she asked Tim if he preferred to be tied in a chair in the room where he could see or in the other room. She was surprised that he chose the chair. At 7pm, the doorbell rang. Mary had Tim answer the door with no pants or underwear on. Andre looked down and exclaimed, "That is small. I can see why Mary invited me over. You must be her husband."

Tim replied, "That would be correct."

He led Andre into the bedroom as Mary had requested to find her laying on the bed with her skirt pulled up and no panties on.

"Andre, tie him up to the chair," Mary ordered.

Mary moved to the edge of the bed and after Andre finished tying Tim to the chair, she handed him the key to Tim's chastity device, and said, "This is for you to decide if I will let him out after we are done here."

Then she grabbed at Andre's pants and unbuttoned them. She pulled out his massive black cock and began to lick it right in front of her husband. Andre groaned as his cock grew to a great size. After he was hard, Mary backed off and scooted up the bed and opened her legs. Andre dove in and began licking her wet pussy. His tongue was thick and he aggressively ate her and she thought the style differed greatly from Tim's more caressing style. Andre then began to kiss up her body and after he got to her tits, he asked her if she was on birth control while he shifted from sucking on one nipple to the other. Mary was going crazy from him sucking on her nipples, but she had enough presence of mind to tell him no when he asked about birth control.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Shifting Perspective

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds