• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 34

Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 34

123

Lynne enjoyed her vacation with Leif. It felt like a honeymoon of sorts even though they were not yet married. And Linda hadn't wanted to see them go. She dropped them off at LAX airport.

She threw her arms around Lynne as they entered the airport, with Leif in tow, carrying their bags.

"Well, I'm sorry you two are leaving, but I'm so glad that you all will be coming back for the wedding at least. I'll help in any way that I can," said his mother.

"We'd love your help. And thank you so much for our gift, to help get us started. And the kindness, and making me feel like your daughter in law already," said Lynne with a shy smile.

"You are my daughter in law. There's no waiting period to make it official, you don't have to wait until the wedding to call me your mother in law," said his mother.

"Linda...this was such a great trip. I don't think I've ever had so much fun at home. I...getting to introduce Lynney to all the sites, and people I knew growing up, and my family, it was just phenomenal. And it makes me appreciate even more all that you did for us, growing up. Seeing what it's been like for others, even my Lynney, thanks Mom," said Leif with a smile.

"Well if you really mean that, come back soon. I don't know if I could ever convince the two of you to come on back to California to live, but we all miss you, and we enjoyed having you, and Lynne. At least I got you back for the wedding. You all have to come back every six months at least. Don't worry about the tickets, Garret and I will send what you need," said Linda.

"Of course Linda, of course," said Leif.

Linda swallowed the three of them up in a huge hug.

"Come on Ladies, don't be sad and shit. You have face time on your iPhones, and you girls love to talk to each other on the phone, so you'll have to call each other. I just want to request less double teaming on me, with the christmas cookies, and at dinner and things like that," said Leif.

"Oh please, you need someone to keep you in line," said Lynne.

She swatted him firmly on the ass.

His mother chuckled, reached up to tousle Leif's hair, difficult for her because he was so tall, and she bid them goodbye.

They checked their luggage, and once they passed security clearance, Lynne's phone started vibrating.

She thought it would be Janelle, demanding that they arrange a time to pick up their cat. Janelle had graciously agreed to watch "their daughter" the cat, but Janelle was not a cat lover, and had already sent a few playful complaining text messages about how the cat was spoiled and would not eat cat foot, but wanted table scraps, because she was used to Lynne's delicious cooking leftovers.

But when she pulled her phone out of her pocket, she saw that it was her father's number. Instead of the smiles on her face that she got when she interacted with Leif's family, a sense of dread filled her. She'd never known anyone else's family besides her own so intimately to compare, but the visit brought the stark differences in Leif's upbringing, and the way she suffered emotionally struggling for her parents love and approval to light.

They couldn't even allow her to come home and have a few days to feel like she could float on the air from the love that she and Leif shared and the unfettered acceptance of his family. It was like coming back to work on a Monday after a three week vacation in tropical paradise, even though their little vacation had been a simple one.

And as she held the phone vibrating in her hand, she couldn't even mask the worry, the hurt, and the fear that crossed her features. The phone was shaking in her hands, and she stopped keeping up with Leif as he looked for a place for them to sit while they waited to board the airplane.

Leif quickly noticed Lynne was not keeping pace with him. He turned around and called for her. Lynne's eyes were watery and she wore a screwed up facial expression. The phone rang again.

"Sweetness, come here, what's wrong, why are you upset," murmured Leif.

He grabbed her protectively by her waist and nuzzled his nose in her hair.

Security. Love. She was learning what that felt like in stark contrast what she'd felt like growing up, as the recipient of the browbeating that was sure to await her on the other end of the phone, should she dare answer.

Her eyes swirled with tears. She hadn't heard from her parents since she'd called them and confessed that she was serious about Leif, and had been living with him outside of wedlock. That she hadn't heard from them in three weeks, and they were calling her all of a sudden, could not be a good thing. She thought they were calling to tell her they were kicking her out of the church.

"I...it...it's my parents. Twice they called in the last five minutes," she said softly.

She hadn't been prepared for Leif to snuggle her deeply into his arms. Other airport passengers be dammed, he pulled her into his chest right in the middle of the busy terminal.

The message was loud and clear to Lynne. He didn't care who saw, her first priority was that she feel safe and loved. She buried herself in his arms. She'd never known comfort like this, even as a small girl. It was heavenly to drink in, and her sobs came out in tiny gulps, and most of the sobbing was pain, but some of it was emotional pleasure at being cared for tenderly by her sweet man, and the shock of the tenderness he showed. She couldn't have imagined all that they would share a few short months ago.

"It's alright baby. Leif's got you now sweet princess," he added dotingly, his nose in her hair.

"You don't even care who else sees. God damn it Leif, I love you so much!" she murmured through her sobs.

"Well you already know I love you too baby girl. This shit kills me. I can't stand for my little girl to be hurting! So what is it sweetheart? You tell me what you need. If they call again, do you want to give me the phone so I can answer it. I don't know what the hell I will say, but I will try to be as respectful as possible while getting them off your back. They might be your parents, but you've been a tough little cookie your whole life, with no one in your corner, and now it's time for you to let your man take care of you if you want," he added, his fingers in her hair.

Lynne shook her head no in his chest.

Lynne appreciated Leif's tenderness, but she wondered if she should have him step in so soon to protect her when she didn't even know what they wanted yet. Maybe they were calling to tell her she was kicked out of church, but suppose they wanted to start trying to rebuild their dysfunctional relationship. If she had Leif answer the phone, it might be the catalyst to make them uncomfortable and cause things to go haywire in the other direction.

"I....I don't think you should answer it yet...because I don't even know what they want. Maybe it's nothing. Maybe they are just calling to catch up. Maybe they miss me. Maybe it's finally okay with them that I'm not their perfect little girl anymore and they want to make amends, and start over...let's see what they want" said Lynne.

"You are my perfect little girl. You don't let them, or anyone else think that you aren't perfect just as you are. Just because you aren't in that faith anymore. Just because you want to sing, and they don't want you to have a career in music? Who says you aren't perfect just as you are? You saw how kind those people at the other church were? They liked the young woman they saw. You're gonna be my little wifey now, so you're perfect to me. But you do what you think is best. They are your parents. But you are literally sick with your emotions and your heart is in upheaval. It's not good. I don't like this. I don't like it at all. It's not healthy for you baby girl. If it keeps hurting you like this, I'm gonna have to step in as your husband baby, I can't let shit like this torment you when you become my wife. This shit stops after the wedding, even if I have to have a sit down with them," murmured Leif.

This shit stops after the wedding. Lynne never had protection before. Not for her heart and feelings. And it filled her with a warm glow that traveled through the pit of her stomach and stared wafting down between her legs. The kinder he was, the more turned on she became.

"I...I agree. You're right. I...if....if you think we should have a talk with them...after the wedding, If they will talk to me at all, because I am almost certain they will have that church excommunicate me. If they'll talk to me then I agree, we need to let them know what the behavior boundaries are, but let's see what they want first. Maybe it won't be bad. Why won't they leave a fucking voicemail, so I can at least see what they want," said Lynne, as they hung up each time without leaving her any message to indicate what they wanted.

"I mean, if they don't want to leave a message babe, and you want them to leave a message so you know what the call is about, you might have to ignore it for now, until they decide to leave one. But I'm sorry that it hurts. You tell me what I can do to make it better," he murmured tenderly kissing her forehead.

He ushered her onto the plane.

"My baby gets the window seat," he murmured dotingly ushering her into the aisle.

Leif sat in the middle seat, and Lynne was relieved to see that there was no passenger sitting in the aisle seat as the plane began to get full. That meant they would be in the aisle alone. She was glad, because she was in a crummy mood, and while she was normally very sweet, she did not feel like talking to strangers.

They'd chosen a very late flight, because it was cheaper, and Leif had wanted to have as much time with his family as possible.

So, the plane was dark as it took off in the night sky, the major light being provided by passengers who had activated their reading lights. Because it was dark, Lynne didn't think Leif would notice her tears, and she fought with them, because she wanted to see the lights of the city skyline as they took of into the sky. She was such a dreamer and she loved the view of cities, it inspired her.

But, she should have known that Leif would notice. He looked over at her, and his blue eyes were still filled with tenderness. She never knew a man as sweet and gentle as Leif. Why, when her ex boyfriend Martin had raped her, he only consoled her for a little bit, before he told her that what had happened wasn't that bad, and she needed to relax for the penetration to be deep enough, she wouldn't relax and that was why his forced entry had hurt her so much.

The most horrible night of her life, and Martin kept prevailing on her not to be such a baby and quit crying, it was over now, he busted her cherry, and the sex would be easier, even though he'd raped her, when she'd begged him to stop. She hadn't wanted to have sex at all, because she'd been on her period. The rape had been awful and messy. A few days after Martin violated her, Lynne realized that he'd wanted her to hush her tears because the crying made him feel guilty for what he'd done to her. Still she blamed herself for that rape until she'd confessed the rape to Leif, and told him that was why she was so scared of sex. Telling Leif about her rape had been the most healing thing she ever experienced. Whatever she needed emotionally, Leif was right there, whereas her prior experiences had made her feeling that men were incapable of emotional intimacy.

Lynne wasn't used to men being so tender when she fell apart and was emotional, she was used to them growing frustrated, and wanting her to keep quiet and contain her emotions. And Lynne wanted to hold it together, but she also knew that whatever was on the other end of that phone line wasn't good news. And her parents intrusion on her paradise really hurt her after all the tenderness, warmth and fun of the trip to Cali to see his parents. Lynne was just glad that she'd shut her cellphone off and would not be able to get a signal at least during the three-hour flight home.

But Leif was understanding and gentle. He just pulled her into the crook of his arms and kept kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry I am embarrassing you, with all the crying and shit," murmured Lynne.

She searched through her purse looking for a tissue.

"You're not embarrassing me. Nothing wrong with you expressing some emotion, you feel hurt, and scared right now. The tears are natural. I'm not worried about what the other passengers think. I'm worried about how you feel in your heart and soul Lynney. You're in some tough shit right now. This is when I get to prove how much I love you. When the shit gets rough. Let me darlin'," he murmured reaching into his pockets for napkins.

He gently dabbed her face.

"Thank you Leify. I don't know why I'm so upset. I haven't even talked to them yet. But I have a feeling...they're gonna tell me I'm thrown out of the church, and not to call them again," said Lynne softly.

"Yeah honey, they might, but...whatever happens is going to be a lot like ripping off a hangnail, instead of letting it stay around, getting all tender, and letting it hurt whenever you move the nail. It might hurt a lot worse initially but sometimes it heals better if you just rip it off and let the chips fall where it may. Not trying to tell you what to do. Just trying to support you as your man. I'll hold you and dry your tears, as long as you need. Whatever makes it better for you baby," he added warmly.

And he kissed her all along her neck and her ears tenderly.

She never had someone be so comforting, and not chastise or scold her when her emotions took hold like this. He smelled so good and she just cuddled in his arm and the crook of his chest. Then she started feeling warm delightful confusion stirring the pit of her belly. She wished so bad that they were alone. She was desperately horny, and felt that the only thing that could calm her down would be his fat, long, juicy dick. She wanted him to stuff himself inside her and fill her up thrusting deep inside her until she had a roaring orgasm and fell asleep, and forgot about all her worries. But she knew they couldn't do that on the plane.

But dreaming about it made her horny. She squirmed close to Leif's body. He looked down at her nipples, which were now poking out proudly under her fluffy white cotton top, with the draping sleeves. He entirely misread the reasons for her swollen nipples puffing to the fore under the sweater, and her squirming in the seat.

"Aww, are you cold cutie? It is chilly in here, and you'd think they'd have it a little warmer knowing that we are headed back towards cold ass New York, and it's nighttime. I'll get them to get you a blanket," he added dotingly.

He waved down the airline stewardess politely.

"My lady is cold, do you have any of those nice blankets," said Leif.

Lynne snuggled deeper into his chest and smiled up at him.

"You're so thoughtful Leif," she murmured dreamily.

"Easy as hell when they look like you," he said playfully.

He grabbed the blanket from the airline stewardess and he draped it over her chest, her lap and her knees.

"You want my sweater too, or are you warm now?" asked Leif.

The pampering when she'd felt so sad was luscious. Damn, she wished they were at home. She'd long to be in his lap and riding him to her delight, and he wouldn't even need to kiss her to get her warmed up and ready. When he was kind to her like that, it increased her arousal, especially because she could sense that he was being kind out of the goodness of his heart, not because he wanted to woo her sexually. That knowledge though, seemed to make her crave him more.

Still Lynne felt somewhat shy, no way could she tell him that she wanted to ride him until her haunches were sore. She wasn't sure if she was ready for rough sex yet, since she used to associate sex with pain. And part of her kept hearing her father's voice, telling her that Leif was just using her, and when he got what he wanted, he'd be off looking for something new. She knew Leif loved her with a pure true love, but deep down inside, she wondered if part of the intrigue he felt was the fact that he still hadn't been as raw and primal as he wanted to be with her. Once she crossed the rough sex threshold with him, what if he grew tired of her, and didn't love her the same way he did right now, with that tender, doting admiration. And what if she hated rough sex. Before Leif she was used to horrible, painful shit in the bed, before her man had wooed her with tender kisses to her pussy and multiple orgasms. What if letting Leif be wild with her sexually was horrible and painful.

Still, despite the urgings of her mind, her body couldn't fight her lust, and her natural physical arousal. Her mind might be saying no, but her body wanted to be dominated and possessed by this tender sweet man who showed her gentleness and kindness in ways she'd never before imagined. Her physical body was beginning to crave him pounding that luscious dick into her, hard! The physical part of Lynne was beginning to wonder what it felt like for him to bend her over and screw her hard! She never knew anything about the difference between lovemaking and sex before she felt those sweet feelings she got from that extremely deep penetration when he'd bent her over the stool. His dick was so thick when he stretched her from behind, she barely felt like she could stand it, but the girth of him was heavenly.

She'd never felt like that before they got up to that naughtiness in the woodshed. It was like the sex in the woodshed had turned on a light bulb inside her head, where she wondered about what it would have felt like if he'd bent her over harder, dominated her, and rammed his cock into her hard! He deserved the chance to love her raunchily and nastily, and she would give him all the delights he wanted after their shortly upcoming wedding.

She bit her full lips, and Leif looked at her with tender eyes, with just a glimmer of lust.

"I'm fine Leify, you need your sweater too, it's cold on this plane," said Lynne.

"Whatever you say little lady. Why don't you relax and try to get some sleep. It'll be well after midnight when we get back to LaGaurdia Airport. When I'm feeling blue and sad, sleep takes the edge off," said Leif.

And he gave her that sweet, surfer boy smile that made everything feel so beautiful in her world.

She wanted something a little more hefty and luscious than sleep to calm her down, but she nestled into his chest, smelling his sweet, and spicy armpit smell. She daydreamed about sitting in his lap, like she had in the truck when she sat on him repeatedly with those slow and deep strokes as he stretched her out so full and lovely with his thick luscious dick, stretching out and tickling her in all the secret places that made her swoon. Then the dream careened off course, and she was sitting on his lap wildly, riding him brazenly, moaning so loudly that cars slowed down to hear what the noise was all about...they could hear her through the windows.

Her panties flooded, but the warmth and comfort of Leif gently running his fingers through her hair and the nape of her neck soon took over, as he murmured.

"That's my girl. Go off to sleep. We'll worry about the rest of the shit in the morning. Go to sleep my sweetheart,"

And she fell contentedly into a catnap.

***

When she woke up, probably an hour later, her panties were still sticky. Her dreams must have been very sexual. And Leif, was looking at the air mall magazine, but when he felt her lift her head from his shoulders, he looked over her and smiled.

He gently traced her full pouty lips with a husky fingertip.

"Did you have a good sleep babe," he asked gently.

Lynne kissed his fingertip.

"Yeah...yeah, I think so," said Lynne.

Her voice was husky with arousal.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 34

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds