• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Stepsister Seduction

Stepsister Seduction

12

Tim is your typical 18 year old high school boy. He plays football, basketball, and runs track. He stands 6'1" with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, weighing about 180 lbs.

He lives with his dad as well as his stepmom and stepsister. His dad had married his stepmom, Kelly, about 6 years ago, after Tim's mom had left them when Tim was 7. He gets along with them alright, fighting with his stepsister, Jenna, every once in a while, like any normal siblings.

Jenna is also 18, standing about 5'4", with long red hair and blue eyes, weighing almost 105 lbs., with a nice 32C chest. She isn't her mom's biological daughter though. Kelly and her ex husband adopted Jenna as an infant.

Kelly is 42, standing 5'7" with strawberry blond hair and blue eyes. She weighs around 130 lbs., with big 40D tits.

Many times the two kids were left home alone, with Tim in charge, while their parents were at work. It was summer break from school, so Tim and Jenna didn't have much going on.

Jenna has always had all kinds of guys chasing after her at school, wanting to date her, but she seemed to be stuck up and never gave the guys the light of day. They would always ask Tim what was up with her, but he didn't know either.

The reason is that Jenna secretly has a crush on Tim. She knew it is wrong in a way, because he is her stepbrother, but they aren't blood related, so she didn't think it was that bad. She was a virgin and wanted Tim to be her first. She had however, already broke her hymen while doing gymnastics in school.

Today was like any other day, their parents were gone to work, and they were lounging around the house. Tim was in his room, laying in bed, and watching TV.

Jenna was in her room, getting ready to go out back to sunbathe. She put on a hot pink, string bikini, that hugged her supple tits tightly, and hugged her firm ass tight. She wanted to see if she could get a reaction out of Tim, and see if she could possibly seduce him.

Tim's bedroom door was ajar, as he laid in his bed, wearing boxers and a t-shirt. He heard Jenna's door slam shut, and her flip flops slapping her feet as she walked down the hallway. He watched the hallway as she got closer to his room. Jenna stopped in front of his door and lightly knocked.

"What do you want?" Tim almost yelled, hoping she would've just walked past his room.

Jenna pushed the door open and peered in, "hey Tim, I'm going down to sunbathe, could you come down and rub some lotion on my back?"

Tim looked at her sternly, a little agitated at her request, he did not want to get out of bed yet. "Can't you do it yourself?" He asked, a hint of anger in his voice.

Jenna looked at him sincerely, as she opened the door further, giving him a full frontal view of her. She hoped this would work, and get what she wanted.

Tim felt a lump form in his throat as he looked at her. Her red hair was tied in pigtails, her tiny nipples were poking at her bikini top, her firm stomach glistened lightly with lotion she had already put on, and her bikini bottoms hugging her crotch tightly, showing a slight hint of her womanhood. He had seen her dressed like this before, but her tits had really filled out since the last time.

Tim cleared his throat nervously, "you can't do it yourself? I don't wanna get out of bed yet," he said softer.

Jenna giggled, shaking her head, "come on you lazy bum, I won't bite you. All you gotta do is make sure my back gets covered."

Tim snickered, contemplating her request. She did have a point, all he was going to do was rub lotion onto her back. As Tim laid there looking at her, his dick began to grow in his boxers, forming a bulge against them.

Jenna looked at him, hoping her plan would work, looking down his body and noticing the bulge growing. She blushed, innocently swaying her body, wondering how big he was.

Tim scoffed finally, "ok I'll help you out, let me get dressed."

Jenna's face lit up with excitement, "yay, thank you Tim, but why get dressed?" She asked, her mind racing now with ideas.

Tim looked at her and laughed, "umm because I'm going outside, I don't think the neighbors wanna see me in my boxers."

Jenna twirled one of her pigtails innocently as she smiled seductively, "you can just do it up here, I can just lay on the floor or on your bed."

Tim looked at her seriously, "ok that works for me, I guess you can lay on my bed. Do you have a towel to put down?"

Jenna nodded excitedly. She stepped back and ran to the closest in the hallway, retrieving a towel. She came skipping back into the room, towel in hand, her pigtails swinging and her tits jiggling, a wide smile on her face.

Tim tried to position his dick, trying to hide his erection. Tim pulled his shirt over the head of his dick that was poking out of the waistline of his boxers, hoping she didn't notice.

Jenna's eyes went straight to his crotch as she strolled up next to Tim's bed, noticing his thick dick. She had never seen Tim's dick, nor any guys, except for when she had accidentally seen her step-dad's, when she had walked in on him changing. She didn't know what to expect, but she wanted to find out. She giggled as she looked back up at him, throwing the towel on his bed.

Tim looked at her, a little uneasy now, his dick refusing to calm down. She handed him the lotion, and he watched her climb onto his bed, as he stood next to it, watching her crawl on all fours, swaying her firm ass in front of him.

Jenna looked over her shoulder at him, smiling slyly. She hoped he liked what he saw, and that he wouldn't change his mind. She moved herself around, so she was facing towards the headboard. She lowered her chest onto the towel, leaving her ass high in the air, smiling at Tim.

Tim looked at her awkwardly, wondering what she was doing, "what the hell are you doing Jenna?"

Jenna was taken aback by his question, thinking he would enjoy the show. Her look changed to disappointment as she let her hips flop on the bed, laying flat on the bed.

Tim let out a deep breath as he got on the bed next to her, smelling the cocoa butter wafting from her, causing his dick to throb against his boxers. He had no idea why, but the smell was turning him on even more. He squirted some lotion onto his hand, closed the bottle, and rubbed his hands together, distributing the cocoa butter lotion equally.

Jenna fixed her eyes on his boxers, trying to figure out how big his dick really was. She just wanted to reach out and grab his dick, and let him know what she wanted, but she knew he wouldn't like that. She felt Tim put his hands on the top of her shoulders and lightly squeeze. "Mmm," Jenna moaned, feeling his rough hands begin to rub her shoulders.

"What?" Tim asked, thinking she said something.

"Nothing, it just feels good with you massaging me."

Tim lightly laughed at her comment, continuing to massage her shoulders. He slowly started moving his hands down her back, admiring the softness of her skin.

"Please don't stop Tim, give me a full body massage, you're relaxing me," Jenna moaned, hoping that would work.

Tim looked at his stepsister in disgust, "I'm just rubbing the lotion into your back, and that's it."

Jenna pushed herself up a little, looking back at him with a pouty look, her lower lip curled and sticking out. "Please Tim, that's all I'm asking, I won't ask for anything else," she said sincerely.

Tim noticed her look and almost laughed, "what do I get out of it?"

Jenna knew what she wanted to say, 'have sex with me.' But she bit her tongue, trying to think of how to answer that. "I will give you a back massage," she answered, hoping he would buy it.

Tim shook his head, "nope, I don't want that."

Jenna looked in front of her, trying to think of something he would want. "Well what would you want for it?" She asked, looking back at him.

Tim knelt there thinking about it for a bit, "umm ok, how about you do my chores for a week?"

Jenna thought that was a funny request, as she laughingly answered, "ok you got a deal." Almost sure she would get what she wanted, and he would forget about the request of doing his chores. She laid her head back down, ready to receive her massage.

Tim shifted on his knees, his dick still raging in his boxers, wanting out as he took in the cocoa butter smell. He let out another deep breath as he continued to massage the middle of her back, sliding his fingers under the string of her bikini top.

Jenna moaned, feeling his fingers slide under the string. She reached back and started untying it, "maybe this'll help," she giggled.

Tim cleared his throat uneasily watching her untie her bikini top and let the strings fall on either side of her. He realized that if she lifted up or rolled over, he would get a look at her young tits. His dick throbbed even harder at this thought, as it started to leak precum now, leaking against his stomach. He used the palm of his hands to knead her back, rubbing a little roughly.

Jenna's moans got a little louder, as she moved under his hands, wanting him to go lower. Her pussy was beginning to moisten against bottoms, causing them to stick to her.

Tim rubbed his way down to her lower back, continuously massaging her.

Jenna arched her back slightly, her ass raising into the air slightly.

Tim laughed to himself, realizing that she was really enjoying this.

Tim massaged her lower back for a while, staring at her firm ass, wondering how firm it really was. His hands got even closer to the top of her bikini bottoms, that hugged her ass tightly, as her back arched even more. Tim then moved his hands away from her back, and moved down next to her hips.

Jenna looked back at him to see what he was doing, when she felt his hands grab the middle of her thigh, on the leg closest to him. She spread her legs slightly as he started massaging the back of her leg, his hands almost wrapping completely around her leg.

Tim rubbed her leg down towards her knee, squeezing and massaging as he went. He noticed how soft and smooth her leg was, noticing her spreading them further apart. He looked at her ass, his eyes drifting to the crotch of her bikini, seeing it was pulled tight against her pussy, showing an outline of her pussy lips. 'Stop looking, she's your sister,' he said himself, his dick throbbing again.

He massaged further down her leg, until he reached her ankle. He massaged her calf and ankle for a while, and then moved to her other leg. He started at the ankle of her left leg, massaging it and slowly working his way up to her thigh, unable to move his eyes away from her pussy now.

Jenna had her eyes closed, enjoying the massage she was getting from her older stepbrother, feeling herself getting turned on even more. She felt him massage his way up her leg, making her want to just move her hips back and force his hand into her crotch, so he could see how excited she was getting.

Tim's eyes focused on his younger stepsister's pussy, massaging her thigh, moving his hands closer and closer to it. He stopped a couple of inches from her crotch, kneading her thigh there, now wanting to just touch her womanhood and see how she would react. He sucked in his breath, looking up at her face, shakily reaching a finger towards her pussy.

Jenna held her breath also, realizing he had stopped massaging her leg, and could feel his hand getting closer to her crotch. 'Please don't stop Tim, keep going,' she said to herself as she anticipated him touching her pussy. She kept her eyes closed tightly, softly moaning in anticipation.

Tim wasn't sure how she would react, but there was only one way to find out. He lightly brushed his finger against her bikini bottoms, feeling the heat of her pussy against them. 'Oh my fucking god, I can't believe I'm doing this,' he said to himself, pushing his finger a little harder against her crotch.

Jenna moaned a little louder, as she lifted her hips off the bed to give him better access, "Mmm what are you doing Tim?"

Tim jumped at her words, pulling his hand away from her leg and pussy, "I... I'm sorry Jenna." He moved back off of the bed and stood up, unsure of what else to say.

Jenna pushed herself up, her bikini top falling down under her, giving Tim a look at her firm tits. She had kind of forgot her top was undone, but didn't really care right now.

Tim almost wanted to cry as he looked at her young tits. Her nipples were hard and sticking out from her quarter size areolas. 'Holy shit,' he thought, staring at her tits.

"Why did you stop massaging me Tim?" Jenna asked, noticing him looking at her tits, and smiled slyly at him.

Tim was speechless, staring at her almost perfect tits. He had seen his fair share of teenage tits before, but he had to admit, Jenna's were the best he had ever seen.

Jenna giggled at his stunned look, and playfully said, "do you wanna massage them too?" Hoping he would go further with this.

Tim wanted to say yes, but shook his head slowly. He really did want to, but he also knew that if his parents found out about it, they would kill him for sure.

Jenna innocently bit her lower lip, as she contemplated how to get him to go further. "Why not, you said you would give me a full body massage," she finally said, smiling deviously at him.

Tim was torn between wanting to massage them, and the consequences if he did. "I know Jenna, but I can't do that," he finally said, his dick leaking precum profusely now.

Jenna bit her lower lip again, and said, "ok fine, but can you at least finish my legs?" Thinking she could get him to go further that way.

Tim looked at her nervously, wondering if he could carry on any further. He was so turned on right now, he didn't think it was such a good idea. His hormones won however and he agreed to finish the massage on her legs, "ok, I'll finish it, but as soon as I'm done get out of my room, and this'll be the first and only time I give you a massage."

Jenna gave him the pouty look again, disappointed by his response, but happy he agreed to finish the massage. She laid back down on the bed, ready for him to continue.

Tim nervously got back on the bed, kneeling next to her hips, unable to get the image of her perky tits out of his head. He gently laid his hands on the back of her left leg again, just below her ass. He started massaging her leg, squeezing and rubbing the back of her leg, slowly working his way towards her inner thigh.

Jenna moaned as she felt him massage her inner thigh, spreading her legs apart again. Her pussy was dripping wet now, soaking her bikini bottoms, as she lifted her hips up slightly.

Tim was nervously sweating, his hand almost touching her covered pussy again. He could feel the heat permeating from her crotch, realizing that she must be getting excited from this. 'Ohh god,' he thought as he rubbed her inner thigh harder. He moved his hand even closer to her crotch, the back of his thumb lightly pushing against her bikini bottoms.

Jenna cooed when she felt his thumb brush against her covered pussy, keeping quiet this time so he didn't stop. She gently moved her hips up and down, trying not to alert him, but trying to urge him on. She felt Tim start rubbing the tip of his thumb against her slit, pushing the crotch of her bottoms into her pussy.

Tim's hand was shaking, rubbing his thumb against her slit, hoping she wouldn't be alerted by it. He could feel her wetness starting to seep through the crotch of her bottoms, exciting him even more. He pushed his thumb harder against her slit, feeling her pussy lips spread around it and his thumb push her bikini bottoms into her entrance.

Jenna moaned loudly, feeling his thumb enter the outer regions of her entrance, completely lost in pleasure now. She squeezed the sheet on his bed hard with her hands, trying to control herself, and not rush him. "Please Tim, don't stop, oh please keep going," she whispered under her breath, trying to make sure he didn't hear her.

Tim became a little braver, moving his thumb down her slit, pushing the crotch of her bottoms into her entire slit. He felt Jenna's body tremble when he reached the top of her slit, his thumb rubbing against her clit.

Jenna began to squirm a little on the bed, liking him touching her, but unsure of what she was feeling in her body. Since she hadn't masturbated before, she didn't know what her body was feeling, but just knowing that she liked it.

Tim's breathing hastened, moving his thumb up and down her slit faster. He could feel her leg tremble and squirm under his hand, knowing she liked this too.

Jenna's body temperature was rising, and her breathing hastening as well. She could feel something building inside of her, not sure how to explain the feeling, but her whole body was beginning to tingle. Jenna moaned out in ecstasy, "oh god," her chest rubbing against his bed adding to the attention her pussy was getting.

Tim sucked in his breath and held it, as he pushed his forefinger under her bikini and started to pull it aside, unsure of how she would react. He felt her wetness on the inside of her bottoms, and her light pubic hair brushing against the back of his finger.

Jenna wanted to cry out when she felt his finger pulling her bikini bottoms aside. 'Yes, yes, yes,' she yelled in her head, realizing it was working. She held her eyes closed tightly, and her mouth sealed tightly, trying to stifle her moans and screams.

Tim continued to hold his breath, pulling the crotch of her bottoms aside, and looking down at her now exposed slit. Her tiny pussy lips were closed tightly together, glistening with her wetness, a light amount of red pubic hair sticking out from them. He realized at this point, Jenna's looked to be extremely tight. He then looked up at Jenna, wondering if she was going to say anything about her pussy being exposed.

Jenna had her eyes closed tightly, not saying anything or moving, hoping he would continue. She felt her pussy exposed to the air, as the cooler air hit her, goosebumps ran up her body and she shivered. She knew then that he may give her what she wanted, as long as she didn't interrupt him.

Tim sucked in his breath again, slowly moving his forefinger towards her pussy. He focused his eyes on her slit, his finger shaking nervously, getting closer to his younger stepsister's slit. He pushed the tip of his finger against her pussy lips, feeling the pubic hair tickle the end of his finger. He groaned as his finger pushed against her soft pussy lip, feeling the wetness that covered them.

Jenna sucked in her breath when she felt his finger on her pussy lip, slightly moving her hips towards it. She opened her eyes, trying to see if she could see anything. She thought about reaching back and grabbing at his crotch, to feel his dick and let him know she wanted it in her, but resisted the urge.

Tim stared at her pussy, lightly rubbing his fingertip against her pussy lip, wondering why she wasn't saying anything. He let out his breath, sweat coming down his forehead, deciding to try taking it further. He moved his forefinger towards the middle of her slit, slowly pushing it in between her tight lips.

Jenna jumped slightly when she felt his finger beginning to penetrate her virgin hole. 'Ohhh mmmyyy gggoooddd,' she thought as she moaned loudly. She felt the tip of his finger enter her canal, feeling it stretch to allow entrance.

Tim groaned as he slowly pushed his finger into his stepsister, astonished by how tight she really was. He felt her pussy squeeze at his finger, almost like it was trying to push it back out. He stared at her tiny lips split open, wrapping around his finger as he tried to push further into her.

Jenna could not control herself any longer, moving her hand back and between his legs, moving it towards his dick. She felt it against his boxers and lightly squeezed it, moaning and lifting her hips higher off of the bed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Stepsister Seduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds