• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Susan's Special Necklace

Susan's Special Necklace

12

Bill and Susan met in their early 20s and have now been happily married for ten years. When they met Susan was very attractive, about 5'7" tall with silky long hair. Her body was hot- weighing about 115 with a 34C chest and great legs. Now in her mid 30s she's maintained or improved her body through regular exercise.

Bill would describe himself as an average guy of 5'9" which is probably fair. When they met Susan was out of his league physically but somehow they clicked and became a couple. Bill has always considered himself to be very lucky to have met and married such an attractive sexy woman. They both enjoy sex and have been more than willing to try new things in their intimate life.

They've experimented with light bondage, nipple clamps, corsets, pussy shaving and anal sex. From their first date Susan has known that Bill was a 'tit man' and who's been obsessed with Susan's breasts and gum drop nipples. Her C cup tits ride high on her chest and are perfectly shaped. Before meeting Bill Susan thought her big nipples were a negative but Bill's lust for them readily changed her mind. Susan has indulged his obsession with her tits by wearing push up bras when they go out for dinner and for other dressy occasions. She's studiously avoided showing any evidence of her nipples in public but periodically has teased Bill verbally by describing them or otherwise getting him to think about them when they're in a crowded place and her tits are protected by clothes and decorum.

Susan's always dressed conservatively on the outside but her lingerie has often been sexy if not scandalous. Most of her large collection of lingerie has come as unsolicited gifts from Bill but she's bought an occasional sexy bra nightgown or chemise. While Bill's usually been the lingerie buyer Susan has enjoyed displaying her body in the sexy things he's bought- teasing him for hours when they're out of the house by whispering that her tits are spilling out of her skimpy bra, her tight thong is getting her aroused or describing how hard her nipples have gotten. She's always been discrete but might rub against his groin when no one is watching or pick a piece of imaginary lint off her breast- all intended to tease Bill and remind him of what he'd enjoy at home.

In sexual matters Susan has been more than willing to submit to Bill's lead. In their first year of marriage she once told Bill that she enjoyed 'basking in his lust' and ever since he has been more dominant and allowed his lust to define more of their sex life. On numerous occasions since her comment Bill has spelled out a whole weekend of sexually submissive behavior he'd like from his wife and Susan has willingly participated for their mutual pleasure. Indeed, those weekends have usually ended only when both partners were too sexually sated or sore to continue.

There was one Friday however when Susan's response to Bill's proposed Dom/sub weekend was a veiled refusal. He accepted her position but later inquired about it and learned that Susan only enjoyed being submissive if she was in the right mood. This prompted further discussion the next day as to how he might discern her mood. He said, "On Thursday night I was getting myself all hyped up with images of you wearing leather cuffs for the whole weekend. I was surprised and disappointed on Friday when you said you weren't in the mood. I respect your refusal but it would be great if I could read your mood so that I don't bug you at the wrong time and don't get my plans rejected."

Susan replied, "There's no physiological sign. Most of the time I'm eager to play but sometimes I have job pressures, I feel fat, or something else is just off. Perhaps you could put out a special piece of clothing or jewelry on a Friday morning when you want to play that weekend. If I pick the item up and wear it to work on Friday you'll know that I'm accepting your proposal and will be your willing submissive when you arrive home. It'll also give each of us a whole day of anticipation."

Bill smiled and said, "That's a great idea. Let's do that. Rather than use something you have let's buy some new jewelry that will be our secret sign. I'll do a little shopping on the internet. If I can find the right thing it will look routine for your business day but between us it'll be your 'slave' bracelet or necklace."

"Slow down a little, I don't remember using the word 'slave'. If I'm in the right mood and have had some drinks I might accept that term but I think my general comfort zone is more along the lines of 'sexual submissive'," Susan replied.

"It's just a word. The sex will be similar to what we've enjoyed in the past. I'm not going to chain you in the basement or anything like that. In thinking about buying you a special bracelet or heavy necklace there's something sexier in calling it a 'slave necklace' than in trying to soften the term. It's the symbolism of a collar or cuffs."

"Okay, you can buy me a piece of jewelry that's a symbolic 'slave collar' or 'slave cuffs' but it has to be something I can wear to work without embarrassment. It can't look like a collar or cuffs. Do I get to participate in the selection or is that against the rules for a sex slave?"

"Actually, I was thinking it would be sexy if you helped pick it out. It adds a little to the submissive image for you to agree to a particular piece of jewelry as our secret sign. Let me do some searching and I'll seek your input when I've narrowed the choices to two or three or settled on one that I think is perfect. When we've selected the item I think you should place the order and have it shipped to me. That will confirm your agreement regarding the item's meaning."

After a day of searching Bill called Susan to the computer to approve his selection of a gold necklace. It was actually fine jewelry- a very tasteful heavy choker like style in 14kt gold with a few Topaz stones set in the gold. The choker style definitely had a collar-like look if one thought of it in that way but it wasn't as close fitting as a collar and to the average observer it was simply a beautiful necklace.

Susan loved what he'd chosen but gasped when she saw how expensive it was. Bill said the price was fine; it was to be a very special item of jewelry. Before buying it he reminded her that whenever she put it on she would be confirming her willingness to be his sexually submissive lover for the evening or weekend- willing to indulge him in any kink he might have in mind. She nodded but he insisted that she verbally agree to what he'd said before the order could be placed. She gave him an indulgent smile and said, "I agree that the necklace will be my 'slave necklace.' Whenever I wear it I'll be your sexual submissive and you can do anything you like with me sexually." Bill stepped away from the computer so Susan could place the order.

When the necklace arrived about a week later Bill opened the box since it was addressed to him. He handed the inner jewelry box to Susan saying, "The slave necklace you ordered is here. Let's see how my slave looks." Susan tried it on in Bill's presence and studied herself in the mirror. She said, "It's beautiful. It's heavier than I expected which makes it seem even more like a collar. My pussy just got damp from putting it on and thinking about our secret."

Bill replied, "That's great since my cock stiffened as I handed it to you and watched you putting it on."

They enjoyed the necklace in the agreed upon manner several times with an evening or full weekend of great sex as directed by Bill tied into each time it was worn. They agreed Bill shouldn't ask Susan to wear the necklace more often than once every month or two to preserve the special nature of the sexual encounter that would follow. The proposal and acceptance routine was simple. On a Friday morning Bill would place the necklace on Susan's vanity while she was showering. Later as she dressed for work she'd either subtly push the necklace aside or put it on to wear for the day. On those days she wore the necklace they were both aware all day of the special evening they'd share with Bill controlling all aspects of the evening. They both enjoyed making the whole day a form of foreplay.

On one Friday morning Susan took the initiative. She retrieved the necklace from her jewelry box and held it out to Bill saying, "I'm in the mood for my special gold jewelry. Would you help me put on my necklace? I assume you'll be home from work on time." Bill's cock hardened as he fumbled with the clasp and was quick to agree that he wouldn't be late coming home that evening.

Bill was especially excited that day with Susan's initiating the special evening. He took all morning to formulate his plans. He made dinner reservations and went to a sex shop during his lunch hour. He made sure he arrived home first to select the clothing he had in mind and laid it out on their bed. When Susan arrived home Bill directed her to redo her hair and make-up. He then had her wear a particular low cut dress over a push-up bra. The result was a display of much more cleavage than Susan would normally consider. He inserted Ben Wa balls in her pussy and gave her a pair of 'control' panties to hold them inside. They then went to dinner in a posh restaurant. Susan later told him the balls were arousing in a psychological way but not very stimulating in any physical sense. She was aware of them as she walked but couldn't feel the internal movement she had been expecting. Bill was disappointed but felt that if the balls had kept her mind oriented to sex they'd done their job.

In any case Bill enjoyed Susan's gasp as he withdrew the balls when they got home. Her pussy seemed quite wet and each of them was more than ready for great sex. Bill assaulted Susan's breasts and played with her nipples with his teeth and tongue- bringing her to her orgasm in just a few minutes. He then told her to climb on top of him in the cowgirl position so that he could enjoy watching her tits move as he thrust into her. In that position his movement was somewhat limited but Susan made up for it by rolling her hips and moving up and down on his cock. As she fucked her husband she caressed her tits for his pleasure- all with the result that he climaxed much sooner than he would have liked.

About a year after the necklace purchase Susan asked Bill if she could wear the necklace for a particular business dinner with no sexual message intended. She felt it would look perfect with the new dress she'd be wearing. He hesitated but then agreed. She made a similar request about a month later and he said it would be alright.

One weekday morning after finishing her shower Susan asked for a third time to wear the necklace as jewelry. Bill refused and reminded Susan of the necklace's special purpose which she seemed all too ready to ignore. He suggested that he'd like her to wear it in the intended manner again soon and acknowledged that his recent business travel was at least partially to blame for the drop off in the intensity of their sex life. He said he didn't think the necklace should ever be used as mere jewelry. Susan replied that she obviously hadn't forgotten the original idea. She simply loved the necklace and felt she didn't wear it enough. Bill looked at her quizzically but didn't pursue the possible double meaning.

Susan continued by sheepishly saying, "Actually, I have a confession to make concerning the necklace. Last month when you were away at that convention for several days I wore the necklace to work without asking you. I knew I shouldn't but I was wearing the blue dress and I love how it looks with that dress. I felt very naughty as I put it on and imagined you might punish me if you found out.

"As it turned out I had to attend a seminar for several hours that day and the speakers were really boring. I started fidgeting and at some point my fingers touched the necklace. When I realized I was touching my 'slave necklace' I started getting aroused as I remembered the last time I'd worn it as we intended. That was the time you tied my hands behind my back and teased my nipples for what seemed like hours.

"In any case I stayed aroused for the rest of the afternoon with various sexual daydreams. Unfortunately, you were away so you missed out at having a very horny wife at your disposal that evening. My vibrator got quite a workout that night."

Bill said, "Well, you're right that you should be punished for wearing the necklace without permission. You'll also need to be punished for not telling me when I got home from the convention. We might both have enjoyed a continuation of your mood."

"I would have told you but I got my period just before you got home and your parents were coming for a visit after that. The timing just wasn't right."

"Alright. I guess it was partially my fault for occasionally letting you wear the necklace as just a necklace. You'll get a spanking for your punishment and that will be the end of it. Let's get one thing clear. The necklace is now totally off limits except for its original purpose. It's not ever going to be 'just jewelry' and when it's worn I'll be expecting the wearer to be appropriately humble and submissive. In other words, I take its meaning very seriously and you should too."

"Yes, I agree," said Susan in a soft contrite voice.

Bill looked at their bedside clock and said, "I think we have time to deal with this matter right now before work. Take off your robe." Bill turned the chair at Susan's vanity to face the room and sat down. He pushed his robe back leaving his naked thighs exposed and noticed that his wife had removed her robe but had been wearing her bra and panties under it. He said, "Take off the panties and kneel here so you can lie across my legs with your naked ass nicely presented. You're going to work today with a sensitive bottom."

Susan hesitated but did as he'd instructed. It was strangely arousing to be draped over your lover's thighs waiting to be spanked at 7:30 in the morning on a business day. Susan smiled as she thought of her co-workers. She would surely be the only one in her office with a freshly spanked ass this morning. Her thought was interrupted by the first spank which stung much more than she'd expected. It was followed promptly by many more- each stinging fiercely but not doing any permanent damage. Susan was surprised at the number and force of Bill's swats; he was giving her a serious spanking. It was erotic to think that he took the necklace so seriously and equally erotic to think about going to the office with a sore bottom. Soon he was finished. He gestured for her to stand and said the matter was now closed. They returned to their morning routine of getting ready for work and having a quick cup of coffee.

The following Saturday afternoon Bill and Susan went to the supermarket together. As they parked their car, Susan told Bill to wait a moment before getting out. She then pulled down the high neck collar of the jersey top she was wearing to reveal that she was wearing her slave necklace underneath. "I'm offering myself to you as soon as we're done here for the rest of today and all day tomorrow if your cock and your libido can last. "I want to atone in my own way for wearing the necklace without permission." She then continued, "When I put the necklace on for you late this morning I got immediately aroused. In fact, I decided that my everyday bra and panties just didn't work with the mood the necklace put me in. So I changed into the sexy black bra and panties you bought for me last summer- the sheer bra and the panties with the elastic seam that hugs the shape of my ass. Preparing myself for you as a surprise got me even more turned on so I added my waist cincher and stockings for the overall look I know you love. I'll change into my 4" heels and anything else you'd like as soon as we get home. I thought knowing about my preparations might make our shopping a little more enjoyable for you. When we get home, I'm yours."

Bill's cock reacted just as Susan intended it would. Susan smiled as she saw the bulge develop in his jeans. She reached over and gave it a teasing squeeze through his jeans. Bill mumbled, "Wow. I think I'll be the only shopper with my sex slave helping me buy the items on their household's shopping list." Walking into the store in his aroused state was a little embarrassing but Bill didn't mind. He simply found a shopping cart in the parking lot and used it for cover.

Needless to say, they shopped quickly. Bill picked up some special items for dinner whispering to Susan, "You may have your hands bound during dinner so I need some food that I can easily feed to you." Susan smiled in response.

When they got home Bill asked Susan to put away what they'd bought while he lit a fire in the fireplace and got a few things organized in the bedroom.

After about 10 minutes Susan entered the bedroom. Bill was taken aback to see she'd already removed her outer clothes and replaced her sneakers with high heels. She stood in her necklace, bra, waist cincher, and panties with her hands at her sides. In a soft voice, she said, "I'm yours for the rest of the day. How would you like to enjoy my body?"

Bill said, "Wow. You look great."

Bill came up to Susan and hugged her- pressing her sexy body against his. He then stepped back and pushed his face into her soft breasts- murmuring his approval of her lingerie selection. He kissed each nipple through the sheer bra and felt the distinct nub of each on his lips through the thin fabric. His hands skimmed over Susan's ass and he was reminded how good her ass felt in the tight, sexy panties. They had a ruched seam that followed the crack of her ass making the panties cup the cheeks of her ass perfectly. He thought all women's panties should use this approach but very few did.

Thinking about how sexy Susan's ass felt in the panties, Bill said, "I don't know how my cock will be tomorrow but being a sex slave isn't just about the sex act. By noon tomorrow I expect you will have gone on the internet and ordered several more panties that have this seam in the back. As I recall you only have two and when I tried to buy some I couldn't find any. Four pairs of the same or similar panties-that's what I want you to buy. They should be in a silky material if possible but I know the selection is limited. The key point is to buy four pairs that fit you snugly. If you don't accomplish that your ass will receive a paddling."

"Yes Bill," Susan said obediently.

Bill told Susan to put her hair up and to liberally apply some perfume and the dark red lipstick he had previously labeled 'cock sucker red'. Bill changed into his silk boxers and robe.

They returned to their living room to sit in front of the fireplace and enjoy some wine. Bill fondled the exposed areas of Susan's breasts and rubbed his hand up and down her thighs.

After a few minutes, Bill said, "It's time to give you your instructions for the rest of the afternoon. Your mission is to arouse and tease me. I want you to use your body, talk dirty to me and use your hands and mouth to arouse me but I don't want to cum for at least 45 minutes to an hour. I'm sure there will be a time that I can't wait but hopefully we can both try to make the experience last."

Bill then said, "Between now and dinnertime I'm going to want to play with your breasts and suck on your nipples. You can incorporate that into your teasing time or we can do that after I have my first orgasm. The second task you have for the afternoon is getting me hard again and bringing me off a second time before dinner. I'll leave the specifics of the second time to you."

Susan smiled. In a soft sexy voice, she said, "It will be my pleasure to serve you, sir." As she spoke Susan raised her left hand to her breast and caressed it. She continued, "I'll do my best to follow your instructions but I suspect it's going to be tough to keep you from cumming sooner than in 45 minutes."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Susan's Special Necklace

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds