• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • NYE with Closer Friend

NYE with Closer Friend

My wife and I have always flirted around with each other's friends but we have never done anything like this! My wife is almost 40 but is knock out gorgeous, she has 36DD breasts that still sit very well, she keeps her body manicured is not afraid to show off a little bit. We will often go out on the town and leave the bra at home, or she will wear a short skirt or both. She never goes too far without attracting some attention, but we never really go very far with it.

On New Years Eve we planned a get together with a couple friends at our house to save the money it costs to go out, let alone the idiots you run into. It was an hour before the other couple was supposed to arrive and my wife was trying on different outfits to see what she was going to wear. I got excited of course and started hitting on her and encouraging her to wear something sluttier. I knew of course that she wouldn't, even though she often flirts with this friend, she didn't want to offend his girlfriend. We both had been drinking which always causes us to push the limits little by little. All of the sudden she walked out of the bedroom with a tight white t-shirt and a short, curve hugging skirt. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were showing through, with the skirt falling just a few inches below her ass! She flirtingly looked at me and asked if I thought my friend would like it. I told her it would look better with some tall boots knowing that she wouldn't have the guts to wear it!

Surprisingly she walked over to the door and started putting on a pair of her boots. Just then my friend walked up to the front door and walked right in, as he normally does. He was nearly an hour early and I could see my wife was in shock! My wife acted now like she was taking the boots off and softly said hello to Brian as he removed his shoes. She was frantically trying to get the boots off so she could escape to the safety of our bedroom before he noticed what she was wearing. Brian quickly slipped his shoes off and turned to give her a hug when his jaw hit the ground! I laughed a little as my wife embarrassingly gave him a hug and told him she was changing right now so she didn't cause any problems, explaining we were just playing a game and didn't expect him so early! Brian lit up and said there was no one to cause any problems with as he had broken up with his girlfriend after finding out that she had been cheating.

Brian clearly had been drinking when he arrived and gave a short explanation of the situation with his girlfriend. He encouraged my wife to continue to wear her outfit and even to put her boots back on. She seemed to feel sorry for his situation and agreed to do so, saying she was going to at least put a bra on. He begged her not to and complimented how great her breasts were. They both came walking toward me and I could see my wives breasts jiggling with each step. She walked over to work on a few things in the kitchen, grabbed us each a beer and seemed to forget about the bra as she sat down at the table with us. We never brought up the situation with his girlfriend but we noticed he had been texting on and off since the time he had arrived. He had continually flirted with my wife, as he always does, and stole several hugs becoming more assertive as he drank.

I could tell my wife was enjoying the attention with her nipples constantly aroused. When she sat down she was slow to cross her legs, likely giving him a little bit of a show. This type of flirting had happened before, but for some reason it seemed to be reaching a new level this night. Suddenly my wife noticed a bulge in Brian's pants and made no secret of her observation! She pointed out to him that his dick appeared bunched up and that it must be uncomfortable! He was initially embarrassed and said he had been trying to adjust without being obvious not wanting to offend me. I told him I knew my wife was hot and given his situation, if she made his night a little better that was fine with me. He reached into his pants and pulled his cock straight, upon doing so it didn't look like he ever pulled his arm back out! This time I could see my wife's jaw drop as Brian also noticed the reaction. He said, "I guess you see why I was so uncomfortable." My wife blurted out "OMG!" and quickly offered him a pair of sweatpants I had to help him be more comfortable. His pants were not that tight, but the tip of his cock was still bent against the waist of his jeans. He declined but said he was getting warm and asked if he could just wear his boxers, stripping down and he asked.

Dinner was ready by now and as Brian walked off to the bathroom I quickly felt my wife's pussy. It was soaked and she told me how much she wanted to see Brian's dick. Brian returned and we quickly ate a great dinner. I didn't want desert and Brian did so they decided to share some ice cream. Brian was feeding my wife scoops and my wife was doing the same to him. I went to the bathroom and when I returned my wife was sitting on Brian's lap with a huge smile! Somehow the conversation had turned to blow jobs so I played along and said my wife had a trick where she would put ice cream in her mouth and then insert my cock driving me crazy! Brian was anxious to learn more and jokingly asked for a demonstration. Unknown to me my wife already had his cock sticking out of his boxers stroking it, she took a mouth full of ice cream and slid off his lap pulling his chair around. When she did this I seen his cock pulsating and could not believe the length and girth of it! My wife bent over and worked to get the head into her mouth, it was stretching her lips so much Brian actually pulled on the back of her head to get it to pop in! Brian let out a big moan as my wife attempted to suck his dick but I could tell she was having trouble. Like a trooper she kept at it until the ice cream had melted and was all cleaned up. She sat up and Brian instantly began complimenting her.

It was just before midnight and by now and we were running low on alcohol, I quickly offered to run to the store and took everyone's order. I drove as fast as I could, going to the closest store and getting back as fast as I could. When I walked in it appeared that nothing had changed and my wife was cleaning the kitchen and Brian was coming out of the bathroom. I walked up behind my wife and slid my hand under her skirt finding that her panties were missing and her pussy was swollen. She smiled and gave me a kiss saying she can't turn down a big dick! Brian sat back down at the table and all the sudden seemed kind of weird. My wife sat in a different chair and I asked if she was scared to sit with Brian again. She quickly moved seats and plopped down on his lap. Brian suddenly told me that he has had the hot's for my wife since he has known me. He told me that after seeing what she was wearing today he knew he would not be able to help himself! I told him I understood and that as long as they both are having fun, to go ahead and keep flirting! Just then he scooted his chair out from under the table and there I could see his huge thick cock disappearing into my wife's pussy, spreading it wider than I had ever seen! He then told me it was my wife's idea and said that she even got some lube from the bedroom! Seeing the smile on my wife's face I knew she wanted this.

I gave them a nod and before I knew it my wife was taking his hand and walking him to our bedroom. His dick was bouncing around glistening with my wife's pussy juice as they disappeared into the bedroom. I walked in behind them and sat on the couch as they acted like I was not even there. Watching my wife try to get his cock in her mouth was entertaining, but being good at what she does I could see her work him almost to climax then backing off several times. He finally pushed her onto her back and started pushing his cock back into her pussy. I reached over to grab the lube, but suddenly his dick disappeared into her pussy! Brian told me the lube wasn't needed as he worked his cock deeper and deeper. Brian seemed shocked as her pussy eventually swallowed up the whole thing. He worked her pussy over good for 20 minutes before flipping her over. When he pulled his cock out her pussy, it just gapped open. She got on her knees and put her chest on the bed pushing her hips against his cock. I knew this was my wife's favorite position and Brian wasn't taking it easy on her.

His big dick was going all the way inside my wife as she pushed her hips against his dick. I could see that she was rubbing her clit and knew what was about to happen. Suddenly I heard Brian start to groan and saw my wife was starting to buck harder.... Just then my wife came so hard that she actually sprayed all over Brian's balls. When the stream hit his balls he went crazy and started exploding inside my wife!! My wife collapsed onto the bed as I went to fetch a towel and use the bathroom. When I came back my wife was rubbing Brian's cock which quickly got hard again. She laid on her back and spread her legs wide. I couldn't believe how wide my wife's pussy was gaping!! Brian held his cock in his hand and started guiding it back toward her swollen hole!! Just then cum started dripping out and he used the head of his cock to plow it back inside her gapping hole. Once again he fucked the shit out of my wife who I could tell was getting sore. Brian's dick was now slopping in an out of my wife's cum filled pussy and it didn't take long for him to start to moan. This time he pulled his cock out and started jerking it until a solid stream of cum flew out and hit my wife right in the face. She was so exhausted she didn't even flinch. Brian got up and went to the bathroom then I heard him collapse in the other bedroom.

I tried to clean my wife up with a towel but she just kept pushing me away. I finally laid down next to her finding the bed covered in fluids! Out of habit I leaned over to give my wife a kiss goodnight and she grabbed the back of my head making out with me, still covered in cum! Her hand quickly found my rock hard cock and jerked it for a second making sure it was hard. She pulled me into her and spread her legs, I guided my cock into her hole and found no resistance. She apologized and said Brian's dick was huge and had wrecked her pussy which was now filled with his cum. I started making the best of the situation, but somehow her loose pussy and my friends cum rubbing against my cock had turned me on. I wasn't sure why but told her I was more turned on than ever. She told me I better be because he was going to be staying with us for a while and she planned on making his stay a pleasure! The whole thought of the situation must be what made me cum, because I was literally bouncing off the sides of my wife's pussy thanks to Brian. My wife quickly fell asleep and when I woke up she was in the shower. I greeted her as she got out of the shower and all she could talk about was Brian's dick. I told her he was still asleep in the next room, gave her a light kiss, and stepped inside the shower.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • NYE with Closer Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds