• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Birthday Brian

Happy Birthday Brian

12

Brian had not expected his nineteenth birthday to be anything beyond the crappy days he had been having for several weeks. He was still not over his girlfriend, he was still lonely and still had no where to vent his frustrations or angst. He was right on when it came to work, which drudged by slowly as ever, leaving him plenty of time to think about his ex-girlfriend. Upon arriving home, Brian immediately turned on a video game, trying to drown out his frustrations in a fantasy world. He lived with his mom and older sister despite having a job because his pay check alone was not enough to cover the cost of rent. He got along pretty well with them and they all had their own space to be able to live together but stay out of each other's way. His mom, Hellen, and his older sister, Holly, both arrived home later from their jobs and surprised Brian with carry out from his favorite restaurant. It was nice eating his favorite dish, but Brian still did not feel very celebratory. Thankfully Hellen and Holly knew this, Brian thought, as they were pretty low key and didn't try to push him into feeling better.

"Are you ready to open a few presents?" Hellen asked calmly after they had all finished eating.

"Umm, yeah, I guess," Brian said, smiling weakly.

"Let's go into the living room then," Hellen said, nodding to Holly, All three got up and sat down on the couch in the living room. There were a few presents on the table, which Brian opened one by one quietly. He thanked them for the shirt, watch, and video game they had gotten him. Then, Holly pulled out a thinly wrapped present that looked to be a cd.

"This is from the both of us," she said with a small smile. "We love you Brian and want this to be a good birthday for you."

"Babe, you are so amazing and we want you to know it, ok?" Hellen said as Holly handed him the present. He gave them both quizzical looks, then opened the package. As he guessed it was a cd, a burned one without a label.

"What is it?" Brian asked, feeling rather confused, looking at the cd.

"Its just a couple songs, but we have something to, well, show you," Holly said evasively.

"Show me?" Brian repeated, feeling even more confused. "I don't know if I'm really up for any of this," he said.

"Just give me one song, then you can decide if you want more," Holly said with a wide smile. Hellen giggled for several seconds, making Holly giggle too. She looked over at her mom with a serious glare.

"Ok," Brian said, still feeling very confused "One song, sure, its all yours." Holly's face lit up.

"I promise you won't regret it," she said unwaveringly. Brian looked over at his mom, who wore a strange, almost hungry smile. She looked over at him and looked serious for a second.

"This is to show you how much we love you, ok? We don't want you to ever forget it," Hellen added before looking back at Holly.

Brian looked too, watching Holly get up and walk over to the stereo, putting the cd in. He noticed she was wearing a white t-shirt and cut off jeans, that now that he was paying attention were pretty damn short to be wearing. He thought his mom should have said something to Holly about wearing more appropriate clothing, and was about to speak up when the song started. It was a smooth, rhythmic rap song that had long beats and an almost hypnotic sound. Brian's eyes widened as he watched Holly's hips sway back and forth to the rhythm, slowly left to right, starting first wit her legs together then she spread them apart. As she did this she also leaned forward so more and more it was her ass that she was moving back and forth, bending her legs to the beat and occasionally rolling her ass a few times for good measure. She even ran her had along the top of her ass as if to say "yes this is what you should be watching. It was incredibly erotic, accenting her beautiful long legs and her nice round butt. Brian could hardly believe what he was watching and was about to speak when she slowly turned around.

"What was that?" Brian asked, mistaking his sister's turning around for her being done. Holly's face was enough for him to see he wasn't going to get a response from her. She looked serious and sensual, like it was perfectly clear what she was doing. This disturbed Brian to the point he looked over at his mother. She also had her mouth open, but it was in a smile, an amazed and excited smile.

"Just watch Brian," she said, not taking her eyes off her daughter. Brian looked back at his sister too.

She was swaying her hips still, and immediately ran her hand over her perky breasts and down her tummy, then onto her smooth leg. She moved a little of the long hair out of her face and then lifted her shirt up a few inches, showing off her tan, flat tummy. Then to Brian's shock she pushed her hand down into her shorts, clearly onto her pussy, and pumped her hips towards her brother and mother for a few seconds. Her eyes were closed but she had a look of pure enjoyment written all over it. Brian's body lit up with excitement, which he felt guilty and bad for feeling. He didn't know what to do since he felt like his sister shouldn't be doing this.He forced himself to speak.

"Holly..." he got out, his voice fading but not without his tone making it clear he was objecting to what she was doing.

"One song, you promised," she said with such a silky, sultry tone, Brian couldn't dare speak or even look away. Holly continued, pumping her hips a few more times before removing her hand from her shorts. She played with the edge of her shirt a little, pulling it up so more of her tummy came into view. She left the shirt there, continuing to sway her hips as she turned around, rolling and showing off her ass again. It looked even less covered since Brian could see her lower bare back as well as the upper reaches of her fantastic thighs. She ran her hand slowly over her ass, accenting her beautiful curves before turning back around. Playing with the shirt again, she pulled it up higher. Brian expected, when she pulled it back down a bit, that she was going to turn around again and show off her lovely ass. Instead he got a shock when she pulled the shirt up over her head, revealing a truly sexy tummy, two lovely perky breasts in a revealing pink bra. She was holding the white t-shirt above her head, looking incredibly hot, then turned around with it, her back bare except for the thin bra straps. She danced low to the ground and dropped the shirt out of her fingers, a simple yet another incredibly erotic moment.

As if anticipating Brian's objection, his mother spoke. "Just one song Brian, for her to show you how much she loves you and doesn't want you to be lonely."

Brian hadn't taken his eyes off his sister but his mother's words made the voice of resistance die a swift death. He was completely entranced by Holly's sensual dancing and could not utter a disagreement.

Holly had stood back up but was rolling her ass to the beat, and then pulled her long dark hair up before letting it fall back down. Brian couldn't believe how sexy something like that was. This had to be the hottest thing he'd ever seen, and it was his sister, with his mom sitting next to him. He couldn't wrap his head around it and just kept watching. Holly kept rolling her ass, swaying her hips back and forth to the music and bending her legs as she did so. After a little longer, she turned back around and cupped her breasts, squeezing them and pressing them together, then running her hand straight down into her shorts. Raising one hand above her head she bent her legs and rolled her hips to the beat, looking straight at Brian as she did so. As she ran the one hand down over her breasts to her shorts, she pulled out the other hand and began unbuttoning her shorts, then turned around. Leaning over, she hooked her tubs under the edge of the shorts sand slowly pulled them off her curvy, full ass, revealing a tight pair of polka dot underwear. She slowly lowered them to the floor, and stepped out of them to the beat, her brother with mouth open as he found himself staring at his sister's sexy body in only her underwear. The magnitude of hotness that came when she spread her legs a little and began swaying and shaking her sweet, sexy ass was incredible. Brian's eyes focused on the bit that was creeping up into her crack, and loved how her ass jiggled when she made a few snappy movements with her hips. He felt himself loving her gorgeous body, forgetting any thoughts of objecting, or else thinking of them with laughter in his head. He kept his eyes glued to Holly's ass, remembering he had one song to enjoy every curve of her sexy frame without any consequence.

Holly pulled the edge of her underwear down an inch, at first making Brian hold his breath that she was taking it off. What she was really doing was showing that she had a thong on underneath, a pink thong that matched her bra. She then turned back around with her arms behind her back for a moment. She looked at Brian and smiled happily, who smiled back as he gazed at her sexy pink bra. Slowly she was swaying her hips to the music, and she pulled her hair back again, giving a clearer view of her sexy tits. Holly put her hands on her shoulders, slipped the bra straps off, and then pulled the bra away from her, tossing it to the floor and standing in front of her awe inspired brother and mother topless. It happened so fast that Brian's brain had hardly registered her touching the straps, making him wonder how far she would tease with them, and then in a flash he was staring at her two perfect bare breasts. His mouth fell open and he felt like he was going to explode with joy. He took in every tiny curve, color and shape of her perky tits, not even blinking as she swayed her hips with a smile, running her hands over her breasts, cupping and squeezing her bare tits.

"I'm not looking away," Brian said emphatically and suddenly, catching even himself off guard. His statement made both his mother and sister giggle.

"Good, you're not supposed to," his mother said, her voice full of pleasure and love.

Holly was back to her sexy, erotic look on her face as she turned around to the beat. Now topless, she pulled her hair over her shoulder so the entirety of her bare back was on display, spreading her legs and rolling her ass again. Then running her fingers from the front and around to the top of her underwear, she bent over and peeled them off to about halfway down her sexy round ass, her pink thong and crack coming into view. She was slow and deliberate, inching further and further until at last the underwear was over her ass and she wore just a thong. She stepped out of them and continued to shake her ass, giving quite a show as her finders raked slowly over her delicious ass. Brian's eyes ate up everything and he had unawares adjusted himself so his hard dick was tenting his pants. This was not a concern though because to his great delight, his sister bent over again and ran her fingers around from the front, this time underneath the thong. She pulled it down about an inch, the top of her amazing crack now completely bare, and then she stopped, and turned around. She giggled, knowing that she was teasing even as she cupped her breast and pushed it up, letting her suck on her own bare tit. Her hips continued to sway as Brian's eyes also focused briefly on how low the thong was, barely covering his sister's pussy. Then, as she continued to rub one tit, Holly ran her other hand down underneath the thong and her fingers began to move back and forth, clearly rubbing her pussy. She was staring straight at her brother with a look of pure satisfaction.

"You can rub yourself if you want, just don't come cause we have more to do with that hard cock of yours," Holly said smiling.

Brian let out a gasp of surprise as his sister and mother giggled. Brian looked back at his mom, who surprised him almost as much as Holly had. She had her legs spread open with one hand on one of her large breasts and the other between her legs. She looked back at him and smiled.

"Your sister is sexy," she said as her only explanation. Brian looked back at his sister, who was pumping her hips to the music as she continued to rub her pussy and squeeze her bare breast. Holly turned around again and bent over, shaking her ass for a second then putting her fingers under her thong, acting like she was going to pull it off. Then she stood back up, turned around and slipped her hand back onto her thong covered pussy.

"If you touch yourself, I'll take the rest off," she said as she lowered down to a squat, her legs wide apart and her thong so stretched her hand was doing more covering than the think pink fabric was. Holly smiled and bobbed up and down to the great even as she kept touching herself. Brian didn't hesitate any longer as he slipped his hand in his pants and began stroking himself. Holly and Hellen laughed.

"Oh baby that was perfect!" Hellen said proudly. This all seemed to satisfy his sister, who stood up and turned around, facing her ass out once again. She dropped to the floor, bobbing her ass up and down again to the beat, both teasing her brother and mother and working up the guts to get completely naked. She stood up and walked right up to Brian, bending over in front of him and shaking her ass, her sexy end bobbing up and down, Taking a few steps over she did the same thing in front of her mother, who immediately put her hands on each of Holly's sexy cheeks as her daughter swayed her hips. Brian watched in amazement as his mother generously squeezed her daughter's ass.

"Can I do that?" he asked before he even realized he was speaking. Holly as back over in a flash, shaking her gorgeous ass up and down for her brother. Hardly believing he was doing it, Brian slowly put his hands on Holly's curvy, smooth ass, and knew it was the best thing he'd ever felt. He squeezed and squeezed, not wanting to let go, and after what felt like a few seconds, Holly stepped forward and away, leaving them to watch again, both mother and son going back to touching themselves without even thinking about it. There was not to a lasting disappointment at Holly moving away form them, because as she leaned over and slipped her fingers under her thong once more, Brian became sure that she was going to take it off at last, and he would see her bare sexy ass.

Slowly, slowly, slowly, Holly pulled the thong down her ass, revealing her sexy bare crack more and more. At last, with one final tug, Holly had pulled her thong off, and was standing leaned over with her bare naked ass pointing right at her waiting brother and mother. She slipped her thong off and then immediately grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart, revealing every secret part of her sexy round ass. She even put one finger in her mouth and ran it up her bare naked crack. She swayed her bare naked ass back and forth a few times before running hands over her ass again and spreading her cheeks. She then turned around and lifted one foot up onto the couch between her brother's legs, showing off her beautiful, tasty bare pussy, and began openly rubbing her fingers between her lips Brian could hardly believe that his mother and sister had encouraged him to watch Holly striptease completely naked, but he knew, as the song came to an end, if nothing else happened, this was the best birthday present he'd ever received.

To his everlasting pleasure, this was only the start.

Holly walked up to Brian, sat down on his lap, and began making out with him. Brian had no complaints now, happy to put his hands on his sister's naked ass and leg, enjoying her passionate kissing. He ran his hand up her long sexy leg and onto her flat tummy, then cupping her breast he began squeezing, thrilled at how good it felt to touch a woman's breast. He leaned forward and kissed Holly's breasts, moving straight to her nipples where he sucked hard and licked eagerly. She sighed with pleasure, pressing her breasts forward into her brother's face to give him better access. Brian pulled Holly forward, pushing his hard dick that was still under his shorts against his sister's sexy athletic legs, and was stimulated even more. She had been sitting across his lap, but now she swung her leg over so she was riding him, one leg on heath side and close enough so she could rub her wet, hot pussy against his hard dick. She did so eagerly as they went back to making out and Brian ran his hands all over Holly's naked body. With his hands on her ass, two wonderful handfuls of sweet sisterly booty, Holly leaned back so her amazing tits were perfect to suck on, which he did with great excitement. He took his time, enjoying himself as he traced the outlines of her nipples and ran his fingers lightly over her legs and down between them, and after many minutes Holly began pushing him forward. She grabbed the edge of his shorts and pulled them down, giving Brian the clue that she was wanting more, namely his dick inside of her.

Dan pulled his shorts and boxers off quickly, his hard cock popping out and ready for anything. Holly got off his lap and onto her knees, where she grabbed his dick and put it in her mouth, sucking hard and using her tongue to play with the tip of his cock. It was incredible to look down and see his sister sucking on his dick, and Brian almost came right there, but managed to speak up.

"I'm going to come," he said breathing heavily.

"Not yet, you have to be inside of me silly," Holly said excitedly, standing up and climbing onto her brother. She grabbed his dick and guided him in, sliding down onto her brother, pushing herself up and down on him immediately. Brian pumped his dick up into his sister, thrusting hard and soon releasing, pumping cum into his sweet and sexy sister's body. His breathing was fast and he heaved his body deeper inside of her, making her come as well, both siblings riding each other hard. After a few minutes they both breathed easier, and smiled, looking into each other's eyes with deep affection and love, and they started kissing, Brian still inside his sister.

"I'm sorry to break this up, but I'm going to need your sister," Hellen said with a supportive laugh. Brian pulled out of Holly as she stood up, and he gave her ass loving squeezes while Hellen handed Holly a wash cloth to wipe her brother's cum off as it seeped out of her vagina. Biran couldn't believe what an amazing birthday it had turned into.

"Now don't worry Brian, you'll get her back, and you'll have even more fun. I think we need to do something to get this guy working again," his mother said, walking up to him and tenderly touching her son's deflated dick. "And we know just the trick, don't we Holly?"

"Oh yeah! I can't wait!" Holly said excitedly, standing beautiful and naked in front of her brother and mother.

"We'll be right back, but don't go anywhere!" Hellen said as they left the room. Dan had to laugh, thinking that nothing could get him from that room unless it was death itself. He didn't' have to wait long, and soon heard a more upbeat, club song paying on the living room speakers. Holly ran in and jumped on the couch, wearing tiny black shorts and a zip up hoodie, and immediately began rocking her hips to the music, feeling up her tits. Hellen sauntered in, wearing a matching outfit, and got on the couch as well, stepping right up to her daughter and began pumping her hips back and forth as well, but she was looking seductively at her daughter and directing her actions towards her. She took Holly's hand and turned around, and then bent over, shaking her ass. At the same time Holly moved in behind her mother and started grinding against her mom, putting her hands on her hips and pressing herself right against Hellen's sexy ass.

Brian was in shock, his eyes wide and mouth hanging open, as they danced erotically in unison together, holding hands as they stood up and bumping and grinding still. Their hips swayed from side to side as they giggled and danced. They got lower and lower, their legs spreading open and still Holly had her pussy pressed right against Hellen's ass. As they stood back up, Brian watched his mom playfully start to pull the zipper down, and he could just see her bra when she turned around. Holly however was facing him as she danced and unzipped, leaning over so her cleavage was on display, feeling between her legs. Hellen started to take the hoodie off, then they both turned to face each other. Brian gave a little gasp when his mom ran her hands over Holly's chest, cupping her breasts as her daughter pulled her hoodie off. Brian's mom had hers off too, and he watched as his sister and mother danced closer and closer, wearing only shorts and a bra, their bodies pressing together.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Birthday Brian

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds