• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Trading Spaces

Trading Spaces

1234

Published by BarondeSade
Copyright 2013 BarondeSade
You may do with this book as you wish...
This ebook is licensed for your personal enjoyment only.

Liability

All characters appearing in this work are fictitious and all characters depicted in sexual situations are over the age of eighteen. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. No responsibility or liability is assumed or accepted by the author for any claimed financial losses and/or damages sustained to persons from the use of the information used in this publication, personal or otherwise, either directly or indirectly. While every effort has been made to ensure reliability and accuracy of the information within, all liability, negligence or otherwise, from any misuse or abuse of the operation of any methods, strategies, instructions or ideas contained in the material herein, is the sole responsibility of the reader. By reading past this point you are accepting these terms and conditions and acknowledging that you are eighteen.

Trading Spaces

Wanda the Witch. That was what they called her at Bradford High School. Not because she was ugly or anything like that. In fact, quite the opposite was true as she was one of the prettiest girls in school. She couldn't remember exactly when she got the nickname. It just began when one of the girls at school joked that she must be a witch as every time anybody got on her bad side, weird things would begin to happen to them.

And, unfortunately today was one of those days for Daphne Cones. Daphne was Wanda's boyfriend, Norris's mother. Wanda and Norris had been planning on spending the weekend up in the Sierra Nevada Mountains where Wanda's parents owned a beautiful little cabin down by Lake Tahoe. Every chance they would get, Wanda and Norris would sneak up there just to get away from it all and be by themselves. Wanda would tell her parents that she was going up to the cabin with a bunch of girls and Norris would tell his mom that he was going up to the lake with a bunch of guys. Their getaways usually ended up as a weekend of hiking and fucking, or skiing and fucking, or swimming and fucking, or just plain old fucking and more fucking. Whatever they did as an accompaniment to the fucking, most of the time was spent in their favorite pastimes of smoking a little dope and fucking.

Norris' mom, Daphne had become suspicious of Wanda and Norris and after a little snooping around, she somehow found out about the truth about their little excursions. And when she found out that Norris and Wanda had been going up to the cabin alone, she grounded him.

When Wanda found out the Norris had been grounded and there would be no weekend up in the cabin, she was pissed. Not just pissed. Livid pissed. Now not only were her plans for the weekend ruined, but subsequently their romantic liaisons up in the mountains would be curtailed. Now Wanda was not one to take things lying down. Well, maybe that was a little bit of a misnomer as with all the fucking she and Norris did, she took an awful lot from him lying down.

Now Wanda could probably have her choice of any of the boys in Bradford High, but it was rumored that Norris had the biggest cock in the whole school and Wanda wasn't one to take second best when she could have the best. It probably would have been better if she was in love with Norris, but she wasn't. That said, she wasn't ready for the house with the little white picket fence and kids just yet, so Norris had been an interim solution to having some fun.

So Daphne's decision to ground Norris called for a swift retaliatory counterstrike on Wanda's part if she was going to put things back in order. As I said earlier, Wanda's nickname at school was Wanda the Witch. No one really thought she was a witch. But, little did they know that in reality that is exactly what she was. She really was Wanda the Witch. She didn't know how it all came about but one day she discovered that she had strange powers that other eighteen-year-old girls didn't have. Once she had discovered these powers, she had studied up about witchcraft and honed her skills so that she could use them to her benefit...

Storming into her house the Friday afternoon she had found out about Norris's grounding, Wanda angrily slammed her books down onto the table. Raiding the refrigerator, she had a quick snack of cookies and milk before she went stomping up to her room. Slamming her door shut, she flounced over to her bookshelf, reached up and pulled down the big, thick tome entitled with the title "Spells and hexes" emblazoned across the leather and gilt cover.

Flicking it open, she ran her crimson-tipped finger down the index searching for just the right spell to cast on Daphne Cones, her newest unfortunate enemy.

After looking up several of the spells and discarding them as too complicated or too wimpy, her bright, red fingernail stopped on a spell entitled "Trading Spaces".

Leafing through the pages, she found it. A fiendish smile spread across her face as she read what the spell did.

"Yes, this will do fine," she cackled with glee. It's perfect and Norris will enjoy the hell out of it, too, she laughed to herself. Oh, boy will he ever...

Reading over the spell one more time, she put the book down on her desk so it would be ready when the appropriate time came to spring it on her unsuspecting prey.

~~~

Early the next morning, as she lay asleep, the silence in her room was shattered by the grating screech of her alarm clock. Sitting up, she rubbed her eyes and peered over at the clock on her nightstand. Three o'clock, she grinned to herself. Reaching over, she turned the alarm off, stretched her arms out and yawned. Smiling to herself, she cupped her big breasts and tweaked her puffy nipples for a few seconds as she wondered how Norris would feel when he woke up this morning.

Boy is he going to be surprised, she giggled, flicking on the lamp and crawling out of bed.

Padding over to her desk on her bare feet, she looked down at the open book of spells lying on her desk. Quickly reading the spell one more time, she smiled and sat down at the desk.

Then reading, she began to speak out loud,

"Daphne Cones to Norris Cones,

Norris Cones to Daphne Cones,

woman to boy,

boy to woman,

mother to son,

son to mother,

let mother be son,

let son be mother,

bodies the same,

minds go over,

Trading spaces, Mother with son,

Trading spaces, Son with mother,

Hocus pocus—Hocus pocus—Hocus pocus—Let it be done—"

Then with an evil grin, she slowly closed the book, pushed it back away from her, stood up and went frolicking back over to her bed.

"Now you'll see what happens when you mess with Wanda the Witch, my dear Daphne," she cackled. "I'll bet you'll think twice before you do it again."

It took her more than an hour to go back to sleep as she anticipated the delicious outcome of her incantation. She wished she could be there when the Cones woke up, but she would find out how things had gone when she visited them later in the morning.

~~~

Norris woke up around nine. He'd slept in because his mother had grounded him and ruined his plans for the weekend.

Yawning, he started to stretch, but stopped. Something was wrong. Something had changed. He felt different. Weird. His body felt all lumpy and round and soft. And it felt like someone had glued a couple of sandbags to his chest.

What the hell is going on, he wondered? Looking down, he ran his eyes over the sheet that covered his body. This is getting weirder by the second, he thought as his eyes traveled over the unexpected hills and valleys under the sheet. This is weird, they hadn't been there last night.

"What the shit?" he muttered out loud. It looked like tits swelling up against the sheet down where his flat chest should have been! And they were big ones, too, he groggily thought.

Was he going crazy? Or was he still asleep and dreaming? Yeah, that had to be it. He was dreaming.

Grabbing hold of the sheet, he jerked it off to bare his body.

When he did, he nearly had a heart attack.

He did have tits! Big, round, beautiful tits. Tits with pretty, pink cups capping them. Tits with big, ripe, swollen nipples. Tits to kill for... if he was a woman, he dizzily thought. But he wasn't a woman! He was a boy—wasn't he? It was crazy. He had to be dreaming because this couldn't really be happening.

Then his eyes strayed down over the breasts to his belly where his cock should have lain.

NO! NO! NO! It couldn't be. Please, not that too, his reeling brain shrieked at him.

HIS DICK WAS GONE! He didn't have a dick anymore. No dick? Oh, my God what had happened to my peter, he sobbed?

And what's wrong with my face, he groggily asked himself as he reached up and felt it. His cheeks were soft and smooth. There should have been the beginnings of whiskers as he hadn't shaved yet. Then his hands brushed against the hair hanging down around his face. Pinching a few of the hairs, he pulled them around in front of his face to look at them. Blond—long blond hair, but he didn't have long blond hair! He had short brown hair.

Jumping out of bed, he could feel his heavy, new tits tugging at his chest as he tore into the bathroom. Fearfully he stared at the reflection staring back at him from the mirror over the sink.

His mouth dropped open in shock and astonishment.

Dear God, what have you done to me, he whimpered as he saw his mom staring back at him. His mom! How? How could that be, he deliriously wondered as he stood there looking into his mother's big, blue eyes. He didn't know what to do. He'd always known she was beautiful, but this. She was beyond beautiful, he told himself as he let his eyes wander down to the tits sticking out of his chest. They were spectacular! The prettiest ones he'd ever seen. If he wasn't a guy and they weren't on his chest, he would have been overjoyed to feast his eyes on such wonders. Her tits. But no, they weren't her tits. They were his. His tits. Just saying it sounded crazy. His tits! How could he have a woman's tits? And not just any tits. His mother's gorgeous, stupendous, amazing tits!

And what about his cock, he crazily wondered? Jerking open a drawer, he pulled out the hand mirror he kept there and shoved it down between his legs.

Oh, God. In place of his cock, he now had a PUSSY! HE HAD A FUCKING PUSSY! And a bald one to boot. A BALD pussy. Not hair one around it. Shaved as smooth as a baby's butt. A fucking bald monkey. His mother's pussy? His mother shaved her pussy?

No, apparently, it wasn't his mother's pussy. Now it was his pussy now—. He was going crazy. This couldn't be happening to him. How could it?

What was going on? He wanted his cock back. This wasn't funny. Who would do such a thing? Who, or what, would steal a guy's cock and leave him with tits and a pussy, he railed? Then, he laid the mirror down on the counter, slowly lifted his hands up to his breasts and cupped them. As he lifted them off his chest, he could feel the heavy tug of gravity lessen as he pinched the big, rubbery nipples between his fingers and thumbs.

Tweaking the sensitive nubs, he felt a tickle of excitement spark down to where his cock was supposed to be. Easing the sagging wonders back down on his chest, he hesitantly ran his hand down over his flat, firm belly, over his hairless mons to HIS pussy. Timidly, he explored the thick, meaty lips surrounding his new pussy with the red tip of his fingernail. Pushing and probing the plump protrusions, he spread them apart to expose his vagina. HIS VAGINA! Even saying those words felt funny. His vagina. His cock sounded so much better, the told himself as he incredulously eased a long, red tipped finger down into the weeping hole.

"Ummmmm," he murmured as he pushed his finger deeper into the clinging wetness of the opening until he had it buried all the way up to his last knuckle. It felt good. Strange, but good, he thought as he eased a second finger down into his pussy. That felt even better. Pulling his fingers out of his pussy, he saw that they were both drenched in pussy juice. His pussy juice—

Lifting his glistening fingers up to his nose, he sniffed them. Pussy juice all right! He loved the smell of pussy juice and now he had his own pussy to make it. It was fascinating—but crazy and more than a little scary. Then he opened his mouth and stuck his fingers in it. Slurping on them, he licked them clean before letting his fingers stray down over his big, saggy tits, across his flat, firm belly, over his smooth, bald mons, to the hard, little nub sticking out of its fleshy sheath just above his drooling pussy.

Damn, Norris muttered to himself as a spark of pleasure rippled up his spine when he brushed his finger across it. Now he knew why Wanda always wanted him to lick her clit. It felt good when he touched it. Kind of like when he played with his cock, but different. Different, but in a good way.

It was getting crazier by the second, he told himself as he stood fingering his clit while he wondered how it had happened.

Last night when he had gone to bed, he'd been a boy. He'd had a nice, muscular body with a big dick. But when he woke up this morning, he had big boobs, a small waist, a bald pussy and long, shapely legs. But as maddening as it was to find him in a woman's body, the weirdest part of it all was that it was his mother's body? Of all the women in the world it could have been, why was it his mother's body?

It was creepy, he told himself as he stood staring at his mother's big, beautiful tits while he fingered her clit. He was touching his mother's clit—but no, now it was his clit! Fuck. It was so fucking confusing—

What had happened to him while he slept?

What was going on? Had he finally flipped? Maybe this was payback for thinking about sex all the time. He could help it. It was the hormones that made him think about sex all the time. It wasn't his fault.

Sex with Wanda was fantastic, but now with his mother in the middle of it all, it made him feel crazy. What would it feel like to get fucked? What would it feel like to have a cock inside My pussy? Or was it my mother's pussy?. It was all so befuddling. Then, out of the blue, it came to him. But wait—if he had his mother's body, did she have his?

Looking in the mirror, studying her face, he came to the conclusion that now not only did he look like his mother, he was her. All the time he'd sneaked around trying to catch her naked and now here she was, her naked reflection staring back at him without a stitch of clothing to hide any of her exquisite charms. And now there wasn't a fucking thing she could do about it. But what difference did it make? There wasn't anything he could do about it either. He didn't even have a cock. Maybe he loved pussy so much, God had given him one. Grown one of his own for him! But why his mother's pussy? That was sick, he groaned.

"Damn, what would it feel like to get fucked?" he wondered out loud as he stopped fingering himself. I know what it feels like to tickle my clit? MY CLIT! God this is so damned weird. Just then he felt a warm, twitchy twinge of pleasure pop out of his clitoris as his finger found it again and touched it. That's nice, too, he thought as he began to flick it back and forth with his finger. Damned nice, in fact.

But where was his god-damned prick? He still wanted his prick back. No matter how good teasing his clit felt, it wasn't the same as his dick. Angrily, he jerked his hand away from his clitoris and watched his heavy, dangling breasts wiggle and jiggle wildly. But, even in his state of total bewilderment, he couldn't keep his hands off the giant, pendulous globes of soft, quivering flesh. God, they were so beautiful, he thought as he tweaked the big, puffy nipples. Even bigger and prettier than Wanda's wonderful knockers.

Would she be jealous of his tits, he crazily wondered as a sparkle of excitement ran from the bulging nipples down to his new hairless pussy.

"Jeez," he grunted, "that feels good."

What do you mean, would she be jealous of his tits, he miffed? No, this was all just some crazy, mixed up hallucination or dream or something, he told himself. And he wasn't going to have them long enough for her to see them. Or was he? What if this was a permanent thing? That would be horrible. A life without pussy? He'd kill himself before he let that happen.

It felt strange looking down at the majestic pair of breasts dangling down from his chest. And it was hard to keep his balance with all that weight pulling him forward. His tits were gorgeous. That is if they were on a woman, but they were hardly what a teenage boy wanted to find sprouting of his own chest. What would the guys at school say if he showed up like this? Hell, they'd be on me like bees on honey.

Shaking his head in exasperation, he wobbled over to his dresser on his new legs trying not to fall flat on his face in the process. He was fascinated by the way his tits wiggled and danced with each step, and he knew he would have been gaga if he had seen his knockers on a gorgeous woman. But not on him. Lurching to a stop in front of the dresser, he opened a drawer, but realized that none of his clothes would fit. Not with the body he now had.

Suddenly, he felt dizzy. It was just too much to comprehend as looked around his room. What was he going to do? He couldn't go running around the house without any clothes on. His mother might see him! Then he remembered. What the hell difference would that make? Hell, she'd seen this same body every day for forty years, why would it be any different today?

But he couldn't just go waltzing down to his mom's room and pop in, could he? What would he say? Hey, Mom, you got an extra pair of panties, and maybe a bra that'll hold the babes? What would she do if he did? He needed some courage. Maybe he would discuss his problem with Jack Daniel and see if he had any ideas on what to do. Maybe alcohol would counteract whatever it was that was making him look like his mother... not that that was a bad thing.

Bending down to get the bottle of Jack Daniel out of the bottom drawer where he kept it hidden, Norris nearly fell on his face as his new tits threw him off balance. Laughing to himself, he grabbed the bottle and twisted the top off. Feeling his massive udders tug at his chest when he stood back up, he lifted the bottle up to his lips and chugged down a long, deep gulp of the fiery liquor. His mother didn't drink that much, but she'd just have to get used to it because alcohol seemed to be his answer to everything...

Looking back down at his body, he was disappointed to see that he was still trapped in his mother's body. Taking another swig, he flopped down onto his bed. Wow, he thought as he felt the alcohol bite into his stomach. I'd better watch out. I feel like I'm already drunk. Alcohol never effected my like this before, he thought, his head already spinning from the alcohol.

Wait a minute. Maybe this is how Mom feels when she drinks. Wow, if it is, I know why it takes so little to get mom drunk.

~~~

What time is it, Daphne wondered as she woke? Lifting her arm, she glanced up at her watch and saw that it was nine-fifteen. Nine-fifteen. But wait a minute. "What in the..." she gasped staring at her hairy arm in disbelief.

What in the hell is happening?

Her arm was thick, muscular, and covered with hair. It looked just like a man's arm.

Then, she became aware of the rest of her body. It felt hard and muscular, not round and soft, as usual.

Glancing down and expecting to see her breasts jutting up under the sheet, she was shocked to find her chest was flat.

WHERE WERE HER TITS?

She had no tits. Only the soft swell of a muscular chest lay under the sheet. What in the world? She asked herself, slowly raising the sheet and peering down underneath it.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Trading Spaces

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds