• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Revelation Ch. 05 Pt. 01

My Revelation Ch. 05 Pt. 01

The next day was Friday. At work, I kept a low profile, not straying from my desk. I couldn't trust how I might react if I were to cross paths with James in the hallway. In the hours since I'd left Bristol's, I replayed my meeting with him innumerable times. There was something dreamlike and surreal about it all. I felt, however, that after our evening together the following week, things would feel real enough. My mind turned to speculating as to how that would play out. James laying down the law, for one thing. James telling me just what he expected, and perhaps the consequences of my not meeting his expectations. Sure, I was nervous. I felt uncertain and I worried that I might not measure up. But I knew I was oh, so motivated! Really, I was right where I wanted to be: under the control of, under the thumb of a strong, confident, and hung (Good lord, was he ever!) black man. Weeks before, perched atop a trash can, under the shadow of night, I had caught my first - and till now, only - glimpse of that lovely organ. I had, since then, retained quite clearly the image of his erection while Stephanie caressed and attended to it. As the reader will already have surmised, the fact that a woman who had spurned and ultimately come to despise me was giving herself unreservedly to this man, made it all the more exciting!

That afternoon, as I was updating some files, I heard Stephanie's voice not far from my desk. Moments later, she appeared at the entry to my workspace.

"Hi, Jack." she said in a cheery voice. "And thanks again for the flowers. They keep for quite a while, and I'm running out of vases! It's very flattering." she said. Then, moving closer to me and lowering her voice, she said, "Not to mention the sentiments that come along with them! You sure know how to make a woman feel special." She gave the back of my neck a light squeeze. It was the first time she'd touched me since she stormed into her apartment and left me barefoot in her backyard months before. The warmth of her hand was heavenly.

"I hear you boys are having a little get-together next week." she offered in a casual tone. I felt my hair stand on end. So, the connection had been made; the circuit was now complete!

"Oh!" I said, looking up at her. "Did James mention that to you? Yes, we are. We were out for drinks yesterday, and he invited me then."

"Yes, he told me." Steph said. "I'm glad you two are getting along. I didn't want there to be any hard feelings between you."

"No, we had a really nice time." I said, feeling a bit on edge, not knowing how much she knew. But the more I thought about it, the more I felt that, sure, he told her. Probably, they had compared notes. "Actually, I've always been fond of James. An admirer, you could say." I said, and I looked at Steph. She smiled.

"Yes, he's a good man, Jack. Oh, he's cocky and sometimes a bit arrogant, but that just comes with the territory."

" Sure. Sure," I said, and thought - Who wouldn't have a bit of an ego if every pussy he walked past began to moisten and twitch. "But he's generous, too. He's helped me quite a lot with my interpersonal skills."

"He's got the chops. You would do well to listen to him." Steph said, perhaps knowing that I would listen respectfully to James if he were talking about the price of coffee beans.

"Yeah, he's a rock star." I said.

"Well, I have to get back to work" steph said. ""I hope you two have a very interesting "boys night in", shall we say."

Once Steph walked away from my desk that afternoon, I knew that the puzzle pieces were hovering over their respective spaces, and that, if providence would smile upon me just this once, I would soon be in the service of a Lord and Lady. A Master and Mistress. I knew that this was the true gateway into any meaningful satisfaction and fulfillment in my otherwise confused and impoverished existence. There would be no empowerment of pathetic Jack in this lifetime, but, if I played my cards right, I could bask in the fierce carnal glow of these two incomparable lovers. I could be their attentive witness. The acolyte of their torrid life celebrations.

On the following monday, there was a note from James in my office mailbox. It read:

Wednesday

135 Kappock St

8PM

So this was it, I thought, tucking the note deep into a pocket. All during that day, through a dinner at home, and until my eyes finally closed early the next morning, I could think of nothing but James opening his front door and finding me on the steps outside, ready for my lessons.

Wednesday morning's sunlight came sifting through the bedroom curtains, and I was surprised at how well I'd slept. This was the day, I thought, when James and I would be alone in his house, and I would learn the particulars of how my life would become very different. I stretched languorously between the sheets, imagining the evening ahead. In a moment, I was fully erect and anticipating the feeling of surrender to whatever James would require of me. My mind wandered down strange and wonderful paths.

At work, I moved mechanically from task to task. Around noon, I saw James leave the office. He didn't return that afternoon. I was to find out later that he and Steph had both left and spent the afternoon together talking about me.

After work, I went to a nearby burrito place for dinner. Afterwards, I picked up a half-pint of whiskey and drove to an overlook in the hills above the city that was popular on weekends, but which was deserted when I arrived. I sipped the bourbon, feeling the alcohol's soothing tendrils move through me dreamily like sea plants in a tide. At 7:15, I decided to make my way towards James's house. I wanted to be there well before the appointed time. I wanted there to be no chance of having to rush or - God forbid - of being late. I drove carefully, mindful that there was at least some small chance of catching the notice of an overzealous cop with time on his hands. I parked outside James's house at 7:40. Lights were on in a large front room. A moving shadow darkened the curtains. The Master's shadow, I thought. I walked to the front door as the second hand swept up to the eight o'clock hour. I hoped my punctuality would be noticed. I rang the doorbell, and in a few moments the door swung open.

"Jack. Right on time. excellent". James said, standing there looking quite art ease. He wore a rust-colored long-sleeved shirt over off-white linen pants. He looked like he might be taking a break from a GQ photo shoot.

"Thank you, James. Thanks for asking me over." I said, feeling how strange this prosaic formality sounded in light of the evening's purpose. I followed him into the front room which was about 20 feet by 15 with tasteful (and expensive looking!) furniture.

"Drink, Jack?" James inquired as he walked to a discreetly recessed shelf. There were eight or ten bottles of liquor there and ice.

"I'd love one", I said.

I remained standing. I would take nothing for granted. Simply standing there gave me something of a thrill. Until told otherwise, I would be completely passive and allow James to direct me.

"Sit down over there, Jack." James said indicating an leather armchair.

"Yes, sir." I said, and immediately went to the chair. I sat down on the edge, hands folded in my lap.

"Good!" James rejoined with approval in his voice. He came forward and handed me the manhattan.

"Maybe not as good as Cal's, but he's a pro." James said casually.

"I'm sure he's got nothing on you in any department, James." I said, feeling a bit foolish at this bit of hyperbole.

"I like the way you think." James said, seating himself opposite me.

"I feel that way too, sir." I said, excited to hear the word "sir" come so easily to my lips.

"I know you do, Jack", James said, sipping his drink. "And I like that about you, too. But let me ask you something. Did I invite you to call me "sir"?

I sat there speechless. Clearly I had taken a liberty that I should not have.

"Jack! I asked you a question. Well?

"No, James. I'm sorry. It was wrong of me." I could feel emotion creep inexorably into my voice. "And I was so hoping to do well this evening. Please forgive me, James. Won't you?"

"Drink your drink and take the glasses to the kitchen", James instructed, handing me his empty glass and indicating the direction I was to go in. I immediately rose and quickly left the room. When I returned, James was standing in the center of the room with his arms crossed and a stern look in his eyes.

"Follow me", he said, and I moved behind him down a long hall, silently berating myself for being such an ass.

At the end of the carpeted hall, a door opened into q sparcely appointed room. Prominent in the center of the room was an ornate wood chair. It had a latticed back and a carved floral design along the top. The seat was sumptuously upholstered with gold and maroon fabric. James walked to the chair and seated himself. There were no other chairs.

"Remove your clothes, Jack," he said matter-of-factly.

I stood halfway between the door and James. My fingers trembling, I began to loosen my tie.

"Come over here. Stand before me," was the next directive. I hurried to the spot he indicated. Holding my tie in one hand, I clumsily began to unbutton my shirt.

"Isn't that a bit awkward, boy?" James asked, laughing at my strict compliance to his words. He had not, you see, given instruction on what I was to do with the clothes, once removed.

"Yes, sir. A little. But I can manage," I said smiling warmly at him, feeling I'd be delighted to undress for him standing on one foot.

"Let me make it easier for you," James said. "Though I am enjoying watching you. Usually you have to pay to see a comedy act."

"I'm glad to make you laugh, sir," I said with sincerity.

"Look, Jack. When you take off something, fold it neatly and place it beside you. When you're done, I want to see a tidy little stack of your clothing there. I'll be inspecting it," he said, a tone of severity now in his voice.

"Thank you for helping me, sir," I said,folding my shirt and tie carefully, and laying them by my feet. Next I removed my shoes and socks. As I did, James looked on, his legs apart and his arms draped lazily along the arms of the chair. As I continued, I chanced quick looks at the sweet curve James's cock made against his pants.

I began stuffing my socks into my shoes, but caught my self in time. I took each sock and folded it, then placed them atop my shoes.

"Good boy, Jack," James said, and my heart warmed to his encouraging words. Good boy. Yes, I wanted to be a good boy for this man.

I was soon down to my briefs. My cock was as hard as stone as I removed each article.

"Off with those shorts, boy," James instructed. Standing before him, I lowered my briefs, pulling the band forward to accommodate my modest but very stiff erection.

"I want you to wear those over your head, Jack. Pull it over your head, and look at me through one of the leg holes."

This command caught me by surprise, yet what a pleasant one! I at once donned the underwear in this unconventional style and arranged them so that I could look at James as he had instructed.

"How does that feel, boy?" James asked, barely repressing a chortle. "Would you like to see yourself? You're quite a sight!"

"Yes, sir, I would," I replied with real enthusiasm.

"Fetch the hand mirror from the table and bring it back to your place here. Be quick about it."

I scampered across the carpet to a small side table against the wall. Among other things, there was a hand mirror. As I picked it up and was about to return James said, "There is a set of kneepads there. Bring them as well."

I quickly returned with the mirror and the kneepads.

"Put the mirror on the carpet face down, boy, " James said, and my response was joyfully instantaneous. The master was controlling my every move.

'Now," James continued, "the kneepads. Those are for your comfort, something I haven't much interest in, but it seemed like a humane gesture. Plus, I think they'll look rather fetching on you. A symbol of your position, so to speak," he said.

The pads were a comfortable foam with an elastic "waist". I slipped them on and awaited further instructions.

"In this house, Jack, this is your uniform. You're responsible for it."

"Yes, sir."

""In this room, whether I'm present or not, you will be on your knees. Understood?"

"Yes, sir! Absolutely."

"So why are you standing, fool!"

I immediately dropped to my knees and looked up at Master James. It felt so good, so right kneeling before him. I gazed gratefully through the leg hole.

"Pick up the mirror. Look at yourself."

I did as he said.

"This is to get across to you that I don't give two cents for what's in your head, what your preferences are or your needs. Your mind might as well be your ass for all that you'll be needing it here. Your only task is to obey. Is that clear, asshead?" James said, his voice rising as he leaned forward in his chair.

"Very much so, sir!"

"How do you like your new name, boy?"

"Name, sir?" I queried, feeling lost and somewhat nervous. What did Master James want of me?

"What did I just call you?"

"Oh! Asshead. Sorry, sir. Yes, of course, "asshead," I replied with great relief.

"So, how do you do, asshead?" James said in a mock formal tone.

"Very well, sir. Thank you."

"Did I get your name right, my friend? Tell me what it is so that I can be sure I'm pronouncing it correctly."

"Yes, sir. My name is asshead, sir. I'm very pleased to meet you."

"How will it be to see me at work now that we have this special relationship, Jackie- boy?" James said, knowing full well that my whole life would now be changed, not simply work. Still, thinking of being around the master where once we were on something like equal footing excited me.

"When I see you at work, sir, I will imagine being here in this room at your feet, feeling so happy."

"You are happy, Jack?"

"I've never been happier, sir," I said with feeling.

"Now that we know what your head is good for in this room, namely a place to hang your underwear, let's consider that little penis of yours. Okay?"

I looked down at my erect penis. It was about as big as it would ever be. Five inches, at most.

"It's small, sir,", I said.

"Small?" James said suppressing a grin. "I'll say it is. You got dealt a bad hand, boy. Who are you going to satisfy with that pencil dick?" With that, James let out with a good hearty laugh. "Shit. Most of the women I know would give you your walking papers, little boy."

"I wish it were bigger. I love seeing a big penis, sir. It fascinates me," I said, hoping I had not spoken out of turn.

"Would you like to see a nice big cock right now, Jack?" James asked, rubbing the bulge in his pants.

"I would be honored!" I said, licking my lips. Could it be true? Would I soon be gazing upon James's beautiful, black cock? I remembered it so well from the night I spied through his bedroom window. The finely veined shaft, the bulbous helmet. Jesus. Would I be face-to-face with this lovely appendage?

James stood and came towards me. He stopped a few inches away. His crotch was directly in my face. I felt light-headed with joy and anticipation.

"Unzip my trousers, boy," James commanded. "And be careful. You will always be gentle and respectful with my genitals. Understood?"

"I do understand, sir. I will be so careful, so very careful and loving toward you there."

"That's my boy. I knew you would. Well, let's go. Unzip, and do it slowly."

I reached with a quivering index finger and thumb, and caught hold of the zipper tab of James's pants. I pulled on it softly, and a wave of sexual pleasure swept through me at the staccato click of the zipper's teeth as I pulled it all the way down.

"Put your nose against the cloth of my shorts, Jack. Feel the warmth of my cock against your nose."

Oh, yes. I was a hungry little piggy, wasn't I? I worked my nose through the fly of his pants and breathed in his odor. To the extent that I could make contact, I stroked his warm shaft, semi-erect now, with my nose tip. I was in heaven.

"Now for the tricky part, Jack," James said. "Bring my cock out without snagging it or hurting it in any way. Otherwise we'll have to postpone this for a while. I'm not sure how long," he said, and the import of this struck deep. I would be punished if I goofed this up. I reached gingerly past his fly and began to draw back the fly of his boxers. I created an opening that I felt would be sufficient for a comfortable removal of the cock from the pants. Holding my breath, and with excited anticipation, I felt my hand surround the warm pulsing flesh of the cock. I lifted it gently with one hand while holding the front of James's pants out away from it to minimize the chance of contact. As I slowly lifted, more of the thick shaft became visible. Where would it end, I thought nervously. When would I see the smooth head? But then there it was! Pulling the pants down and away, I succeeded in bringing the head free of the cloth, and the entire penis now swung freely before me. I waited for James's evaluation of how I'd done. He stood there for more than a minute, his penis growing under my gaze. It was so wonderful to watch it grow! So proud. A cock any woman - or boy! - could easily fall in love with.

"Jack," James said , meet your best friend. He likes the way you handled him. Congratulations!"

"Oh, thank you, sir!" I said with true emotion. "Thank you, sir, and thanks to your penis too, sir. It's so beautiful!"

"Im glad you feel that way, boy," James said as his lovely prick gained it's full erect and swelled stature. God, it was awesome. I knelt there spellbound.

"You did well, boy. For that, you get to give your friend here a kiss. Where will you place that kiss, Jack?"

"Looking at the bobbing magnificence of James's tool, I declared, "I'd like to give it a kiss right at the tip of its head, if I may, sir."

"Did you ever see the film Casablanca, Jack?"

"I did. A couple of times, sir," I said. To me it was a one of the great romances.

"What was final line of the film?"

"Oh! I remember!" I said, pleased to have remembered. "It was when the Bogart character and the Claude Raines character are walking back to the club. Bogart says to him: 'This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

"Yes, Jack. Now show me how you make friends."

I brought my lips fully onto the warm soft head of James's cock, and I kissed it the way a child might kiss its teddy bear before falling asleep.

"Get dressed, Jack. Go home. I have some things to do. We'll get together again before too long. Okay?

"Very okay, sir!" I said, stealing one more glance at the sweet cock whose taste I could now feel in my mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Revelation Ch. 05 Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds