• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Those Four Nights Ch. 04

Those Four Nights Ch. 04

12345

(At last, the final chapter of this story. Arun and Jothi seal their taboo love forever. Enjoy!)

I woke up to the sound of the kids getting ready for school. The bedside clock showed 6:45am. I lay in bed and just reminisced over the events of the past four nights, wondering if there would be any dire consequences as a result of the forbidden love between Jothi and me. Some minutes passed by with these silent thoughts running through my head before I got up and out of bed. Fastening my sarong properly, I grabbed a towel and opened the door.

The kids were just finishing their breakfast at the dining table, dressed in their school uniforms. I wished them and headed first to the toilet and then to the bathroom. I stepped out some minutes later, having washed my face. Jothi was with the kids at the main house door. She looked to have showered and was dressed in her housecoat.

She wished me, a big smile on her face and then told me that my mug of coffee was at the dining table. I went to get it just as the school bus signalled its arrival with a loud hoot. My mother-in-law stepped out of her room, elegantly dressed in a beige sari, wished me and then walked towards Jothi and the kids. I followed her with the mug of coffee in my hand. The children bid farewell to me and then their mother and grandmother before climbing aboard the bus.

I waved them goodbye and then sat down in the hall, taking a sip of my coffee. Jothi and my mother-in-law went to the dining area where Jothi offered her a mug of tea and her daily dose of medication. My mother-in-law sat down at the dining table to have some breakfast with her back towards me while Jothi went into her bedroom to get changed.

Jothi appeared some long minutes later, dressed in that same maroon silk sari which had first attracted my eyes to her voluptuous body more than 8 years ago. A lovely necklace adorned her neck complementing her thali chain, and her gold earrings glittered splendidly. Her long hair was nicely pleated, in a different, very sexy, way, and adorned with a single red rose. I was awestruck by the sight of her magnificence, my mouth open in wonder. She smiled at me, noting that she had my undivided attention.

She walked towards the hall slowly, as if modelling for my eyes only. In front of me and away from the view of my mother-in-law, she turned around a full circle, parading herself for my love-struck eyes. Her midriff was exposed so seductively and her navel was just visible above the pleats of her sari. She looked stunningly desirable and my eager eyes devoured her voluptuous body. My cock stirred instinctively under my sarong.

"You look gorgeous" I lip-read to her, aware of the presence of my mother-in-law.

"Thank you" she replied silently while her eyes sparkled with her love and desire for me.

It was agonizing for me – not being able to take my eyes off this gorgeous creature with whom I had shared the ultimate sexual experience over the past four nights yet unable to do anything of the raging desire inside me to have her then and there.

A voice from outside the gate called out for Jothi, thankfully triggering an end to my lustful thoughts. Jothi looked out of the door and waved a signal to the person outside to wait and then quickly got herself ready to leave, calling out to my mother-in-law. Both of them then walked towards the main door. The clock was showing 7:30am.

"There is more coffee in the kettle and some idli in the steamer, Thambi. Please have your breakfast" my mother-in-law told me.

"I will be alright, Athai. Don't worry" I replied her.

"Have a safe journey back to KL and we will see you during Deepavali" my mother-in-law wished me.

"Yes, see you during Deepavali. You take care of your health" I advised her.

"I should be back by 9, Annan. Shall I lock the front door from outside?" Jothi asked.

"Yes, please do that" I answered her.

"Ok, bye Thambi" my mother-in-law wished me again before stepping out.

"Bye, Athai. Bless you" I wished her in return and stepped back into the house while Jothi closed and locked the door from the outside.

I heard the gate being closed and then car doors being shut as I sat down on the sofa to finish my coffee. I just stared blankly towards the wall in front of me for a while and then let selected scenes from the past four nights flash across my mind. Blood soon rushed into my limp member as I relished the incomparable love-making I had experienced and Jothi's voracious and wanton appetite for wanting my cock inside her magnificent pussy.

"God, I want you Jothi" my body cried out.

I unloosened my sarong and pulled the material away to expose my blood-engorged prick. I stroked it slowly, my eyes closed, imagining Jothi's divine cunt enclosed around my hard cock and squeezing it. For a few seconds, I toyed with the idea of a quick self-gratification with my hand but then decided otherwise – it would have not done justice to Jothi's love-making.

I stood up and fastened the sarong properly around my waist. My rock hard cock was tenting my sarong as I walked towards my room. There I sorted out my clothes to wear and then started packing the rest, slowly letting my erection subside. Some minutes later, I went to use the toilet again and then to the bathroom where I took my time to brush my teeth and then shave, before having a refreshing cold shower.

Back in my room, I started to get dressed at a snail's pace. I sprayed some deodorant under my armpits and my groin before slipping into clean underwear. As I applied some shaving lotion to my jaws, I looked at my reflection in the mirror and questioned my conscience. Strangely enough, there was no guilt feeling whatsoever – not to Priya, not to Raja, not to anyone. This was a special world where only Jothi and I existed and nobody needed to know.

Pulling on a clean pair of pants, I decided to remain topless till I was ready to leave the house. I stepped out of the room and poured myself another mug of coffee before packing the rest of my stuff neatly. I decided against having something to eat for breakfast and sat in the hall, browsing through the daily newspaper.

A short time later, just as I was getting bored, I heard the gates being opened and seconds later, the front door swung open. The clock on the wall showed 8:45 am. Jothi stepped inside, carrying a silver tray with prasatham (prayer offerings) from the temple and a beautiful smile to greet me. She closed the front door and then latched it.

Without uttering any words, she held out the tray towards me, indicating for me to take some prasatham (holy ash). I stood up and took the sacred ash and applied it to my forehead. Then she put the tray down on the coffee table and took a small folded paper packet from the tray. Unfolding the packet, she showed me the red kum-kum powder inside and her eyes looked at me expectantly.

I took some kum-kum powder on the tip of my index finger and then applied it to her forehead, on top of the pottu she already was wearing. Next she took a string of fresh jasmine from the tray and gave it to me. Turning her back towards me, she waited for me to fasten the flowers to her hair. Without a moment's hesitation I fulfilled my lover's desire.

Then Jothi turned around to face me, her face gleaming with love, her eyes teary. Slowly she kneeled down and then prostrated before me, till her face touched my feet. Her munthanai (the end of the sari which wraps or hangs over the shoulder) fell off her shoulder as she lay prostrate, exposing her blouse-covered torso and her cleavage. Her hands grasped my heels and she kissed my feet repeatedly in adoration.

My hands reached down to her shoulders and gently lifted her to stand upright. She did not attempt to cover herself with her munthanai and her sari end hung loose on the floor. Her blouse-covered upper body and her sexy belly were seductively exposed, stirring my manhood.

We just stood there motionless, looking into each other's eyes, aware that our relationship had completely changed. What had started out as a crazy sexual desire had transformed into a special love without boundaries.

I pulled her close to me, holding her head against my chest and her arms went around my body. She turned her face up towards me, her eyes inviting me to ravish her, her lips quivering to be kissed.

"I love you, Jothi" I said to her and then kissed her hypnotising, teary eyes, one after the other.

"I love you my darling, more than anything else in this world" she answered me and kissed my chest.

We just hugged each other tight, relishing the feelings we had for each other. Her magnificent tits pressed into my chest as our hands roamed over each other's backs. Locked together, we swayed our bodies, clockwise and then anti-clockwise, like young lovers in a love dance, toying with each other before succumbing to our desires.

Loosening her grip slightly on my body, she rested her head against my chest and said "You know what. I prayed and asked Aatha at the temple if I could have your baby and she granted me permission." (Aatha = Goddess Amman)

I did not reply her but just kissed the top of her head. Her left hand slid down to the front of my pants and gently caressed my limp prick over the cloth. Seconds later, her fingers slowly unhooked the belt, followed by the buckle. I bent down to kiss her lips and she invited my tongue longingly into her oral cavity as her fingers unzipped my pants.

She slipped her hand inside my pants and caressed my now-hardening meat over the thin cloth of my underwear while her tongue penetrated my mouth. I sucked on her probing tongue as I felt her fingers grasping and stroking my thick dick, willing it to grow harder for her.

My hands roamed over her exposed midriff while she caressed my now fully erect length and my fingers hooked on the waistline of her sari. My right hand tugged her sari and undid the fastening at her waist, loosening the silky material.

Jothi removed her hand away from my groin and stepped away to help me remove her sari. As I pulled her sari, she turned her body around a few times and the long cloth unwrapped itself off her body. Seconds later she stood there in a white long pavadai (under-skirt), tied very low down her waist, exposing her beautiful belly-button.

"Your blouse looks much smaller than when I saw you 8 years ago" I teased her, recollecting my first view of her magnificent cleavage.

"I will never ever forget that look in your eyes that night, Annan" she replied, pushing out her chest to emphasise her glorious assets.

I reached out to cup her breasts, caressing them over the silky thin material of her blouse and then slowly undid the buttons on the front one by one. As the last button came undone, she removed the gold necklace and thali she was wearing around her neck, placing them on the coffee table beside us. Then she pulled me to her and guided my face to her ample mounds, tightly packed in a black bra.

"Mmmmm......" I murmured into her cleavage, relishing her wonderful body odour while her hands stroked the back of my head.

Seconds later, I dropped down to my knees in front of her and kissed her all over her belly and curvy hips. She felt ticklish and jerked when my tongue licked her flesh. Holding my head, she guided me to lick her deep navel. My hands cupped her firm rounded bums and held her tight as my tongue probed her crater.

Slowly I moved my head downwards, planting kisses on her pavadai-covered front while my hands squeezed her tight bums gently. Still holding my head, she looked down at me and humped my face, unashamedly pressing her groin hard against my face. My hands stole under her pavadai and touched the flesh of her legs, inducing her body to tighten as my fingers clasped her limbs.

As my hands slowly moved up her legs inch by inch, her body trembled in excitement. I moved my face away from her groin just as my hands cupped her well-rounded buttocks, caressing the fleshy meat over the thin panties. I looked up to see her divine face, glowing in love for me, her lips slightly parted in desire, her eyes seducing me to ravish her. I tugged at her panties and slowly pulled it down under her pavadai, down to her feet and she stepped out of it.

"I want you" I whispered to her, looking up to her while under her pavadai, my hands massaged her magnificent bums, kneading the meaty cushions.

Her response was to lift her pavadai up to her waist and then spreading her legs slightly; she pulled me by my hair and directed my face to her forested temple. Then she lifted her right leg up, in a bharathanatyam-like posture and guided me to lick her soaking pussy, rubbing her hairy pussy wantonly against my mouth. (bharathanatyam = classical Carnatic dance)

"Mmmmm...yesssss....lick me, darling. I am already soaking...." she moaned, as the tip of my tongue probed her slit.

Even after four continuous nights of making love to this gorgeous creature, I was still overwhelmed by the magnificence of her pussy, her rich feminine odour and her exquisite taste. I lapped her womanly treasures enthusiastically like a hungry puppy. Her yoni was for me beyond any comparison, simply divine.

Wanting to love her orally, I shifted to a sitting position on the floor and stretched out my legs. Then I guided her to stand with her feet on either side of my stretched legs. As she spread her legs, I literally slid under her and coupled my mouth to her hairy twat. Her right hand went around the back of my head, to hold it and provide support while my hands cupped her bums and pulled her hard against my face.

I planted a million kisses all over her heavenly groin and then looked up to her and said unashamedly "Fuck my face, Jothi. Fuck my face with your beautiful cunt."

Loosening her pavadai strings, she removed the long skirt over her head and threw it to the sofa. Naked from the waist down, she held my head and started to hump my face as I had desired; rubbing and grinding her hairy wetness all over my face.

"My pussy is yours darling. Nobody could love me like you do. Lick me. Lick me and make me explode" she urged me, while she fucked my face in a steady rhythm.

"Mmmm..." I responded, lapping her wet slit with my tongue, opening her incomparable petals of love.

"Aaaaahhhhh..." a moan escaped her lips and her hands went around my head, pressing me to her yoni, her legs bent slightly at her knees to open herself for me.

My tongue swirled eagerly into her juicy slit as she humped me to her heart's delight, coating my face with her nectar. She was moaning as I lapped and suckled her love petals, slurping her exquisite love juice which was dripping in abundance. My lips found her swollen clit and I gently sucked on it, prompting her to fuck my mouth with her hardened mini-prick. I was madly in love with her cunt and ran my tongue around her hardened bud.

"Ohhhhh....aaaaaaahhhhhhh...mmmmmmm......" Jothi cried out, as her fingers clawed into my hair, locking my face to her soaking pussy.

She guided my head to lick along her slit, up and down her pussy, from her puckered arse to her clit and back, rapidly. My hands and fingers roamed aimlessly from her knees up the back of her thighs, then squeezing her rounded bum cheeks, causing her pussy to throb on my mouth.

Jothi's legs were starting to tremble in pleasure-shivers, as I continued the non-stop oral assault of her beautiful yoni. She was on the verge of a mighty explosion and was moaning deliriously. I felt her loins stiffening as I feverishly lapped her womanhood. Seconds later, her whole body began to shudder as if she was being electrocuted by my tongue. For a split-second, I moved my face away from her hairy delights and urged her to release.

"Cum Jothi, cum darling. Give me your honey. I want your honey, Jothi. Wet me.....mmmmm" I pleaded, before burying my face into her forested pussy.

Her fingers dug into my skull as she spread her legs wider and rubbed herself harder against my face, riding my probing tongue. My right hand slid under her soaking pussy and I gently inserted my index finger inside her wet tunnel, prompting her to open her legs even wider.

"Yesssss....ahhhhh...darling.....fuck me with your finger and tongue...make me die here on your face....aaaaaahhhh" she squealed.

My finger probed deep inside her glorious hole, touching and stroking her inside walls while my tongue continued to lovingly pleasure her pulsating clit. I felt her pussy begin to spasm and then seconds later her body convulsed uncontrollably. Continuing to finger-fuck her, I moved my face away from her pussy and watched her.

"Oh my GODDDDD............my darling.....nowwwwwww" she screamed, looking at me, her teeth clenched together, her face and body tightened in a trance.

I withdrew my finger, tracing my finger tip over her throbbing clit just as her body jerked.

"Unnnhhhh....unnnhhhhh...unnhhhhh.......YESSSSSSSSSSSS....cummiiiiiinnggg...cummmmiiiinnnnggggg......cummmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnggggggggg" Jothi screamed as a jet of honey squirted out of her yoni spraying my face with her love.

"Darliiiingggggg.......aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........" she screamed in pleasure again, as her magnificent twat squirted another spray of her delicious nectar over my face, more intense than the first.

My cock twitched and throbbed threateningly as if wanting to ejaculate in response.

"So goooooood, darling....aaaaahhhh.....mmmmmm.....yesssss" Jothi moaned repeatedly her breathing totally out of control, her legs trembling and shaking, her body wobbling.

I truly enjoyed my face being bathed in the divine nectar, spraying out of Jothi's pussy like a fresh mountain spring. As the squirts diminished, I held her bums and pressed her hairy wetness against me tightly, rubbing my face all over her wetness. After some minutes, I felt her body-shudders started to subside and I moved my face away.

I lay down flat on the floor and prompted her to sit on my face. Jothi was still moaning softly in pleasure, uttering promises and sweet nothings as I continued to eat her, my tongue lapping her obscenely open flower slowly. Her body was still shivering slightly, her legs unashamedly open wide and I held her to me like that until her she regained her composure.

Sliding her bums down over my chest, she rested on my midriff. Then fixing her palms to the floor on either side of my body, she leaned forward and kissed my forehead. Looking into my eyes, she smiled and shook her head, as if in disbelief.

"Never have I experienced such an explosion darling. In these past 5 days, you have satisfied me for a lifetime. I love you, my darling. Every inch of my body loves you" she said to me and then bent down again and kissed my eyes, one after the other.

Then she held onto my hands for support and pulled herself up to stand, naked except for her unbuttoned blouse and her exposed bra-covered crown jewels. It was broad daylight and we were in the living room. We seemed to have lost all inhibitions of shame or guilt, not caring about anything else except us. She tugged my hands, prompting me to get up and then guided me to sit on the single-seater sofa.

Squatting in front of me, her hands undid the zipper of my trousers and tugged them. Then sliding her right hand into my pants, her fingers clasped my rock hard prick while she slowly pulled my trousers down, not wanting to hurt my swollen limb. I lifted my buttocks off the cushion to help and she pulled my trousers and underwear down my thighs, over my knees to my feet and then slid the pants out of my feet.

Released from the enclosed safety of my pants, my cock was throbbing wickedly, the blood-filled veins pulsating with sheer anticipation of what Jothi was going to do next. She just stared at it in loving admiration and then moved her right hand to encircle the thick meat.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Those Four Nights Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds