• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Crazy Bible Lady Turns Me Submissive

Crazy Bible Lady Turns Me Submissive

Disclaimer: This story is not intended to offend anyone please enjoy.

It was holiday time at work. Christmas music was playing and I got the task of dressing up as Santa Claus to entertain the younger children. This is ironic because I'm Jewish. After a few hours of taking photos with children and handing out candy a lady approached me. She strikes up a conversation about how the origin of the suit came to be. Since I didn't know it became an interesting topic of discussion. She told me the whole story and started to talk about psalm verses and pull quotes from the bible. At first I asked myself what the hell she was talking about.

This whole time I was thinking that she was crazy. I kept trying to avoid responding to her but the more she talked the more intrigued I got. Eventually I started asking her questions back and she noticed a change in my attitude. She introduced herself as Gina and told me that if I wanted to know more she would be willing to teach me. She took out her cell phone and took down my number. She said she would call me later to make sure I had read the chapter about the coming of the messiah. She grabbed my hand to kiss it as she walked away.

The last few hours at work couldn't end soon enough. I rushed home and immediately did what she asked. I read everything I could find on the task at hand. Right as I was finishing my phone began to ring. It was gina. She asked if I had followed her instructions. I obediently replied that I had. We discussed the literature and started talking about other things. She asked me if I was involved with anyone. I told her the truth that I did not have a girlfriend. She told me that wasn't married and didn't have any kids either. This excited me. I had always fantasized about being with an older woman but never like this. I decided that I could play along and maybe she would reward me for my efforts.

She asked me if I wanted to go to church with her on Sunday. Since I'm Jewish I had never been to church before so I reluctantly agreed. She than asked me to meet me at her house the next morning for church. I arrived extra early to show her that I was a willing student. She opened the door wearing a sleek black dress and high heels. I really wanted to fuck her right than and there. She was 45 but didn't look a day over 30. After the service Gina asked me to come back to her house. This is where I intended to make my move.

When we arrived back at her place she handed me a bible, opened it up and instructed me to read. She went upstairs to get changed. This was my chance. I slowly crept up the stairs to the bedroom to try and catch a glimpse of her naked body. Before I could take a peek I heard her call my name. I hesitated a second and ran into her bedroom. She called again from the bathroom and I that's when I saw her. Standing naked in front of me. Her nipples were so tiny and supple. Her legs were so shapely and toned. Her stomach was flat, showing the tiny ridges of her abs. This is when I knew I would do whatever it took so I could plunge my now rock hard cock into her pussy. It was beautiful. It had a tiny strip of hair like a runway to land my cock onto. She saw me just standing there and told me that if were were going to sin we needed to pray. I got down on my knees and tried my best to remember what I had heard earlier that day. I managed to chant out a few sentences and I could tell she was impressed with how quickly I learned. She walked over to me and took my cock in her hand. The only barrier between me and her mouth was my pants. I unbuttoned them and slid them down to the floor.

She looked at me as she put my cock head in her mouth. It was so warm and wet I wanted to fuck her face. She began stroking my cock as she sucked the head. I could feel my orgasm coming. I was going to spew a huge load of cum down her throat. All of a sudden she stopped. She got up wiped her mouth and told me to meet her downstairs.

When I got downstairs she was waiting for me with a pair of handcuffs and a bible in her hands. She cuffed my hands behind my back. She took out a rope and tied me naked to a chair in her kitchen. I was confused. She broke the silence by telling me that if I wanted to fuck her I needed to show her my unwavering willingness to be her Christian boy slave. I agreed. I was deliriously horny and would've done anything to fuck her.

She put on a long white sundress and told me she would be back in a few hours. She stated that while she was gone I was to study gods teaching of the bible.

In what seemed like a lifetime I slowly made my way through the book page by page. I heard a click from the front door and knew my angel had returned. She closed the book and asked me to recite what I had learned while she was gone. Since I had nothing better to do I read and reread what she had asked. I spoke flawlessly impressing her with every word. She reached up to the straps on her dress and dropped it to the floor. She stroked my cock a few times to get it hard and it jumped up immediately.

What she did next surprised me. She bent over and aimed her moist glistening pussy lips towards the head of my cock. I waiting for her hole to engulf me. Since my hands were still handcuffed I could only wait. She was teasing me getting closet and closer. Finally her pussy reached my cock head and they exchanged a brief rub before I realized I wasn't wearing a condom. I protested her but she seemed to ignore me. I was nearly inside when she responded by saying that god had intended for bareback sex and that there were no condoms back when Abraham was alive. I was nervous. I had never had sex without a condom before.

She kept lowering herself onto me. Her pussy felt so amazing bare. It was sliding so easily. I let out a gasp and her pussy swallowed my cock. She started chanting from the bible as my cock went in and out of her. With each thrust she got louder until she was screaming. I felt a churning in my balls. I warned her I was about to cum but this only made her fuck me harder and faster. I couldn't hold it anymore. I let my seed spew into her unprotected womb. Load after load shot deep inside her. She screamed in pleasure. I was shocked at how good it felt.

She got off my cock and went upstairs to clean herself up. She untied me when she came down. I got dressed and made my way out of there. I realized how crazy she was and wanted no part of it. A few months later she came into the store where I work again and this time her belly wasn't flat. There was a bulge commonly seen with the growing of a child.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Crazy Bible Lady Turns Me Submissive

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds