• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Rite of Passage Ch. 01

Rite of Passage Ch. 01

Ben got to the adult store 20 minutes before it closed. His last project has taken longer than he expected. As he perused the items for he and his lady; he was looking forward to the week off. Some fun but also bonding time with his daughter who had just returned from first semester.

As he approached the register, two beautiful women came in. One was blond, the other a red head.

"The later looked at him appraisingly, "He'll do."

"I'm flattered, "Ben replied. "But I am already taken."

The blond laughed evilly, "Who said you had a choice."

Ben turned to face her and was knocked to the floor. A heavily muscled man had hit him from behind.

"What is your wish, Mistress?" He asked.

"Hurt him a little more," the red head instructed.

As the man reached for him, Ben's eyes glowed. The brute flew across the room. "You picked on the wrong person. "The psychic said is a deceptively soft voice.

He felt a sharp pain across his face.

The blond hit him with a cat o 9, "Know your place!"

"Freeze!"

The women , their slave and the clerk could not move.

"Do you allow your customers to be treated like this?"

The helpless clerk answered. "Its her store, looking at the blond. "I do what I am told."

"So this is not the first time is it?"

"Let us go, "The blond demanded." You can't do this."

"I can do a great deal, "Ben pointed out. "All of you strip!"

Helpless to resist the quartet obeyed.

Their captor picked up their IDs and saw who he was dealing with.

"Frank," addressing the clerk. "Load a cart with a variety of bondage toys, pick the most expensive items."

The clerk began his shopping.

"Jack spread your legs" The bruiser obeyed.

"Kristen;" addressing the blond. "Kick his balls!"

She obeyed, "Petra kick her in the cunt!"

Petra did so,. 'Jack don't do it so hard to cause permanent damage. But kick Petra's cunt"

"Now you will continue doing so, until I tell you to stop.

Ben was pleased to hear various groans as Frank returned.

"Good selection, " he observed. He looked over. "You can stop."

"Kristen lets see what your plans were." He stared into her eyes. "and how many time have you four done it?" Ben frowned. "You think a lot of yourselves."

"Let us go, you have no right!" She demanded.

Ben grabbed her tit, "Might makes right. You have no choice."

"Please, we have learned out lesson, "Petra pleaded.

"Even if you had, "Ben responded. "You all deserved to feel what it is to be used." Sitting on a bench he grabbed her flame hair. "On my lap." Ben began spanking her.

"Ow!"

"Not so fun receiving is it?"

Petra began crying.

After 30 slaps, "Kristen." the blond was forced to take her fellow Dom's place.

"She was tougher and refused to cry. Well until Ben squeezed her nipple.

"Enough!" She begged.

"No this is only a warm up. Make your slave's cocks hard

The woman gave their servants hands jobs. Ben grabbed two cock leash and attached them to their members. He wrapped the other end around the sluts waist. Jack to Kristen and Frank (the bald man) to Petra. He then tied bags with bondage toys to each of their backs. Attaching leashes to the women. He lead the four outside.

"Its one mile, you will do it on your knees."

*************

Margaret a buxom brunette was enjoying a glass of wine at home waiting for her husband.

She sensed him coming in, but he was not alone. She gaped at the 4 naked people with scuffed knees following him Then she saw his injuries.

"You bitch!" She punched Kristen in the stomache doubling her over. Going over to Jack she kicked his still sore balls. "You Bastard, I'll castrate you!

Looking at Ben, "Darling let me help you with that. "She pressed her hand against his ribs.

Ben kissed her, "Thanks Hon. "

"I take it you have them here for a reason.?'

"They should feel like it is to be the victim."

She nodded, "But you are not into men. "

"I know, they are for Jillian."

"For me?" their 21 year old daughter entered the room. "Dad I don't need you to pick up men for me."

"But you do need to test your abilities." He looked at them. "They attacked me and I was not the first one they were going to sexually assault."

"Look into their minds, " her mother suggested.

Jillian probed the woman first and was disgusted. Then she went to Frank and was livid.

"You did that!" she screeched.

Frank sank to the floor and screamed in agony.

"I'll fry your brain!"

Jillian," Ben blocked her attack.

"Jillian stop," her mother ordered.

"Mom, he is the one of those who abused Abby."

Margaret looked, "Yes. You piece of shit! She is a friend to this family!"

"Let me hurt him!"

"You will, "Ben promised her. "I want you to use these two, as they like to use others.."

His daughter nodded, I am ready. Looking at Jack. "Worship me."

The large man knelt at her feet.

"Who am I?"

"You are my goddess, "Jack answered. "I am your to command."

"That's right. As for you Frank on your belly like the worm you are."

Frank began moving on his belly," Jillian went to one knee. "I am going to control your body. But unlike Jack your mind is going to be yours. I want you to suffer. Both of you into my room. " Jillian grabbed a bag of toys.

*************** The slim blond lead her two helpless slave into her room. "Stay on your belly worm."

Frank did not respond.

Jillian grabbed his hair, "Address me properly."

"Yes Mistress," Frank bit out.

"You are fortunate that my father is merciful. I truly want to turn you into a vegetable." Patting the adoring Jack on the head.. "Slave."

"Yes Goddess."

"Undress your Mistress."

The huge man tenderly removed her clothes, adoringly sniffing them.

"You are so beautiful, " he breathed.

"Thank you slave, the now nude Jillian sat in a lounge chair. "Bring those boots with the stiletto heels."

Jack crawled over with them.

"Put them on me."

He obeyed.

Jillian spread her legs, "Suck my pussy."

As Jack went to work, Gillian brought her legs on either side of head. "I have not forgiven you slut," as she increased the pressure.

Jack groaned but continued his oral servitude.

"Enough, now go to the corner and jerk off." Walking over to Frank, "Lick my boots."

Frank was power less to resist.

Jillian stuck the stiletto down his throat making him gag.

After she released, he coughed uncontrollably.

"Now the other one, "she purred.

"Jack"

"My lady?"

"Bring me the Cat o 9"

He grabbed it."

"In your teeth."

Jillian took the handle, "Now lick it."

Jack did his eyes never leaving his Mistress.

"Stand up and face one in another. Jack put Frank in a front face lock."

Jack restrained Frank.

"There are degrees of punishment," Jillian said as she let fly.

"Ah!"

"Does it hurt?" she mocked.

'Please!"

'Be silent."

Jillian exerted herself, She had a lot of anger and made the bald man's ass red with large stripes.

"Your turn Jack."

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you wish to be punished?"

"If you desire it?"

"I do, but I'll be gentler with you."

Jillian made his ass red but caused no abrasions.

"Now Jack fetch me a strapon."

She glared at Frank, "I going to show you how it feels to be helpless when a stronger person molests you.. You are free from my mental control.'

Frank rose and grabbed her.

"You Bitch, I'll fuck you till it hurts!"

"Weakness, " she whispered.

Frank was not as large as Jack but still weighed 50 pounds more than Jillian. His grip loosened.

Jillian grabbed his wrists and forced him to his knees. "I am going to make you my bitch.," she said casually. Pushing him on his back, the girl began smothering him with her breasts.

"Your are my fuck slut!" she told him.

She finally let him breathe, but than threw him against the wall. Pinning him with one hand, Jillian fondled Frank's cock, kissing him and toying with him. She sensed with satisfaction the humiliation he was feeling. She looked over at the waiting Jack.

"Jack you may put the strap on on me."

"Yes Goddess."

Jillian grabbed Franks' head , "Suck it."

The broken man did as he was told.

Jillian pushed him on his stomach and eased the tool in. "This is for Abby and every other woman you hurt."

Frank screamed

Jillian went on for some time. She was getting no sexual satisfaction out of this. She wanted him to suffer. She also realized that her mental powers had developed; which in a moment of clarity was the real purpose of this. She finally came over her victim. Grabbing some restraints she hogtied him, put a cock cage on him and stuffed her panties in his mouth.

She looked at her other slave who was there for her use. Lying on her bed she open her legs. "Slave serve your Mistress pleasure."

She sighed in satisfaction with the first organism.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Rite of Passage Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 567 milliseconds