• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Natalie Cleans Up After Mistress

Natalie Cleans Up After Mistress

I opened the car door and slid inside, wincing as the seat met my tender, well-fucked pussy. He leaned his head inside the car window and kissed me strongly, his tongue forcing its way inside my mouth. Mmmmm... Rob kissed like he fucked, taking what he wanted without asking. It had been a long time since I'd been with a man, and I had missed it like crazy. "When will I see you again?" he asked. "Or, more to the point, when will I fuck you again? Maybe we could go to your place next time and you could give me a shot at this girlfriend of yours." He laughed and winked at me.

I smiled and said, "Natalie doesn't like men. Yet."

"Well, if she doesn't mind if you go out and have some cock now and then, then she's all right by me."

"I don't know if she minds or not," I said thoughtfully. "I've never asked her."

Driving home, I shifted in my seat, uncomfortably wet and feeling his cum seeping out of my pussy into my panties. How many times had he cum inside me? Four? Five?? Rob was incredible. His cock was long and thick, and I loved the way it felt inside me. He liked it rough, though, and I was starting to feel the ache in my pussy as well as my knees from when he had bent me over and taken me hard from behind. I was looking forward to getting a little TLC from my slave girl when I got home.

I opened the door and smelled the lavender in the air. My bath was ready. But first... "Natty?" I called, a bit miffed that I had to announce my arrival. She should've been here, waiting for me.

Then I saw her slowly coming down the hall. As usual, I had to stop and catch my breath. She was beautiful. Her body was sheathed in a gorgeous white short dress, contrasting her glossy long black bobbed haircut. In her high heels, she took short, feminine steps toward me. But when she got closer, I could see that she wore an ugly scowl. Her slutty red lipstick accentuated her pouting mouth, and the heavy mascara obscured gorgeous eyes that were cast down. "How was your date, Mistress?" she asked tightly, and could tell her voice was barely controlled.

I slapped her pretty face. "Wipe that bitchy look off your face right now, Natalie," I said firmly. "My date is none of your business. If I want to go out and fuck men, I'm entitled. I like a man's cock in my pussy, and you can't give that to me. Now march your ass back to my bedroom, and I want to see a smile on that beautiful face when I get there."

"Yes, Mistress."

I went into the kitchen and poured myself a beer. I knew Natalie would have a difficult time with this. It was the first time I'd fucked a man since I'd made her quit her job and burn her men's clothing and move in with me to be my slave. Well, the first time she knew, anyway. There had been a few one night stands along the way, when I told her I was working late, leaving her home to clean my house and do my laundry while I had met men in hotel rooms.

When I finished my beer, I left my glass on the counter and walked down the hall, shedding clothes as I went. I used to feel bad about leaving my clothes and dirty dishes around for Natalie to clean up after me, but not any more. Taking care of me was the little whore's job. I walked into the master bedroom, past her sitting on the edge of the bed trying to smile at me, but looking miserable all the same. "Better," I said shortly, and continued into the bathroom to pee. When I was done, I called, "Now, bitch!" and she came into the bathroom and knelt in front of me. I spread my pussy lips and felt her tongue gently licking the residual pee from me.

I looked down at her face and laughed. "That must taste terrible, slut. Piss and all that cum he left inside me? Look how red and sensitive my pussy is, Kitten. His cock was soooo big! And he came so many times." I stood, flushed the toilet, and went back to the bedroom. I pointed at the bed and she dutifully got on her back, her arms stretched over her head. I quickly put her wrists in the restraints at the head of the bed, then straddled her body starting at her feet. I slowly crawled up toward her head, rubbing my pussy against her body as I went. I loved teasing her little clit. I had considered keeping her in a chastity cage, but it was more fun to make her experience her maddening erections, feeling the way they rubbed against her silky panties. Besides, a chastity cage was for Dommes who couldn't trust their subs to keep their hands off their hard little clits. I could trust Natalie. She was well-trained, and knew better than to touch herself without my permission and supervision.

When I pressed my pussy to her mouth, I felt her cringe. God, there must still be so much cum left inside me, I thought. "Lick," I said tersely, and nodded when I felt her tongue against my pussy. "Mmmmm, very good, Natalie. Lick his cum out of my pussy." I started to grind my pussy against her face, squeezing my tits and pinching my hard nipples while she took his cum from me. "That's it, you whore. Eat all that cum. You like tasting a man's cum in my pussy, don't you? Put your tongue inside me and get it all, slut." I looked back and saw that her clit was making a bump in her white dress. The more I degraded and humiliated her, the more it seemed to turn her on. "You should've seen it, Natalie. His cock was soooo big. I let him fuck me again and again. He's all man, Kitten. He fucked me hard, and he came so much. A lot of it came out in my panties on my way home, but I saved most of it for you. All for you, Natalie. You're my little cum-eating whore, and I saved my man's cum for you." I could feel myself getting close to an orgasm, and started fucking her mouth faster. I knew she was having a little bit of trouble getting her breath, but I didn't care. She could breathe when I'd taken what I wanted from her.

Finally, I came against her tongue, and I sat back on my heels to look at her face framed between my naked thighs. Her hair was tangled and matted, her lipstick smeared across her mouth, and her eye make-up smudged. Her whole face was wet with my pussy juice and Rob's cum, and she was panting to catch her breath. I laughed with delight. "Look at you, you little slut! Such a dirty little whore you are!" I leaned over, yanked up her dress and pulled down her panties and flicked her little clit hard with my finger. "I'll give you one minute to make that thing cum," I said, releasing one of the wrist restraints and turning the bedside clock to face me.

She furiously rubbed her little clit while I taunted her. "That tiny thing couldn't possibly please any woman. That's why you're my girl now -- because you were never good at being a man. Every woman who let you try to fuck her with that little clitty must've found you hopelessly inadequate and unsatisfactory." Yawning, I looked at the clock. It had only been about 27 seconds, but I was tired and I wanted to get into that hot bath that was waiting for me. I slapped her hand away from her clit. "That's enough, slut. I'm bored with you and your little clit. Maybe another time. Go to sleep now. You can brush your teeth and wash your face in the morning."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Natalie Cleans Up After Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds