• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Victim's Revenge

A Victim's Revenge

"This is a story of fiction and not a historic essay. All the characters are over eighteen years old"

My left hand and arm felt so heavy as I raised my sword once again to decapitate yet another Roman Mercenary. I wondered how much longer we could keep this up before the Romans would send their elite troops to face us and we would be forced to surrender to our enemy. My leather battle dress was battered and blood stained and the stench of death, blood and fire filled my nostrils. Once again a distant bugle blew and the Romans fell back. It was too much to believe they were retreating or surrendering. But their commander had decided to attack again at first light so his troops could at least sleep and return in the morning refreshed and ready to continue the siege of Londinium.

As I ordered my women to stand down and rest my mind went back to this time last year when I was celebrating my eighteenth birthday. I was about to be given away in marriage to the son of one of the village leaders on the other side of the river. My father had agreed to the wedding believing it would unite our two villages and make our tribe, the Trinovantes stronger in our struggle against the Canti. But that was before the Romans returned after the events in Camulodunum.

Everything was going well while the Iceni Tribe were happy to be governed in partnership with the Romans. But once their King, Prasutagus died and Boadicea, his wife sought to take over the throne it all changed. The Romans would not negotiate with a woman and some say they raped her daughters in front of her before raping her. Whatever the truth she escaped, raised an army and while the Roman governor Gaius Suetonius Paulinus was leading a campaign to Llanfairpwll she joined with members of our tribe. Together they burnt Camulodunum to the ground before marching on Silchester.

The Romans sent reinforcements and fortified Londinium an event that threw us and our old enemies the Canti into an alliance. The Romans launched their first attack during my betrothal and my promised fiancé was killed as were my parents and many of our warriors. But I escaped along with others and quickly learned the art of fighting.

The battles were fierce and everyday news reached us that Boadicea was on her way. But we believed that when she did come she would find nothing but our bodies. Despite our certain defeat were determined we would take as many Romans with us as we could.

The next day the elite forces arrived and it was the beginning of the end. Many of our men bravely fell in battle as did our women folk. The men who were captured were sent to Rome to be trained as gladiators while the younger girls were sent to the brothels.

The Romans returned the next day and attacked from three positions. Our archers were no match for theirs but we tried our best. Once I knew defeat was inevitable I with three other girls sneaked into the surrounding countryside where we watched the massacre unfolding.

Two of my companions, members of the Canti Tribe went south to try to alert their people and I never saw them again. I and my lifelong friend Virulan laid in wait until night fell. Under cover of darkness we made our way to the outskirts of the Roman camp where three mercenaries were standing guard. We crept up on them and swiftly dispatched them.

Suddenly I saw the Commander's tent about fifty yards away. Our leather tops and skirts make very little noise so it was easy to move fast without being detected. The Commander's tent only had one guard outside and the fool was half asleep. When Virulan left me to create a diversion at the other end of the encampment we hugged each other because we knew this might be our last day in this current lifetime.

Stealthily I crept to the guard and in one swift movement held his mouth closed with my right hand while I plunged my dagger into his throat and neck. He looked at me in shock and horror before sitting back in his chair where he died instantly. It was all over in less than four seconds.

Entering the tent I saw the Commander lying naked on his bed of firs. His huge cock looked like an onion plant poking through the soil and I drew my sword intending to severe it from his body as a blade cuts a lettuce.

The commander was a light sleeper and as he awoke he looked at me and I knew immediately he was no mercenary because he spoke my language. "You do know if you kill me all of the prisoners we have captured will be crucified don't you?" I moved my blade nearer its target and he just stared at me. "Go ahead, do it! I don't care; the gods will care for me."

Suddenly there was a commotion outside and three soldiers came in and one of them threw Virulan to the floor of the tent. Her face was blooded, her leathers ripped and there were bruises to her arms and legs. "You better tell them to release her" I said "And you better do it now!"

The Commander laughed and said something in Latin which they replied to before answering me in my own tongue "Or what will you do? Kill me? Ok kill me! I'll even kneel down so you can drive your blade down into my heart through my neck, it will be easier on both of us." He raised his hand in surrender, winked at his men, rose from his bed and knelt in surrender. "There it's easier for you now, hold the sword with both hands and drive it downwards. I'll be dead in ten seconds".

I positioned the point of my sword and prepared to drive it home. "I've killed before and I'll kill again so don't think I won't do it." I warned as the tip of my sword brushed his neck and I raised it ready to thrust "Last chance. Order her release or die. What's it to be?"

The commander remained calm "I have no doubt you have killed before; I hear you dispatched my guard in a very professional manner. A warrior like you deserves a warrior's death not the disgrace of crucifixion". He took a breath "Every prisoner we've taken will be nailed to a cross before sunrise. Rome is merciless to those who kill her officers. It's a horrible death." I poised myself again but he continued "Surrender to me and I give you my word that you and your friend will be spared. Both of you have fighting qualities I could train you for the arena where women gladiators are becoming very popular."

"I won't fight in a circus to entertain Roman filth!" I barked back at him "I'd rather die on a cross."

"O I can arrange that too if that's what you want. But surely you can't decide for your friend!" As he spoke Virulan whimpered and someone kicked her. The Commander shouted an order and she was dragged away. "She's safe and will be if you lay down your sword" he said "they'll probably have a little fun with her but she'll live. IF you lay down your sword NOW!"

I knew then it was hopeless. Virulan and I would accept our fates on the cross but there were too many innocents who would suffer and I had no right to sentence them to such a horrific death. I raised my hands, holding my sword in both of them and plunged it down into the ground missing the commander by a fraction of an inch.

He shouted three Latin words and immediately about five pairs of hands were upon me and I was in the custody of the Romans. "So much for your word" I whispered "all Romans are lying bastards!"

The Commander took to his feet, still naked and barked something in Latin and immediately I was free and the soldiers left without me. "O I keep my word" he said as he approached me "you will make a fine gladiator. You might even win your freedom." He moved closer "But first my young Briton warrior I wonder why a girl like you, so beautiful, so athletic, so strong wants to fight?" I didn't answer so he moved closer and said "But your answer can wait. Tonight I want to know you better."

With that he pulled my head forward and engaged me in a lust filled savage kiss, the first I had ever experienced and I realised then what he was going to do to me. I spluttered, tried to push him back but he was too strong. As he pushed against me I felt his cock harden and knew it would not be long before it was inside me filling me with Roman seed.

He broke the kiss and said slowly "I warn you not to bite or scratch. Each mark you leave on me will see two of your people go to the cross. Fight and resist by all means, I find that a turn on but do not puncture my flesh." He smiled and said "Now, where was I? ... O yes!"

He picked up his dagger and sliced the leather straps protecting my breasts which were now exposed to his gaze. With his left hand he cupped my right breast and to my horror I felt my nipple harden and spring to life sending a tingling sensation down to my pussy. He sensed the reaction and smiled "I do believe you like it!"

"Don't flatter yourself Roman Pig!" I responded but he just pulled me into another kiss as his right hand continued the attack on my left breast. I was horrified, my body which no one had ever dared to touch before was betraying me! I struggled and tried to push him away but I was not only fighting his attacks, I was struggling with my own carnal desires. I tried to lift my right knee to hit him where it hurts but he pulled me into a hug and I was reduced to leaning into him and trying to punch his back but it was useless.

I felt something cold against my tummy and heard a ripping sound as he used his dagger to cut through my leather fighting skirt. Now I was as naked as him. Again I struggled as the middle finger of his right hand became the first thing to ever enter my pussy and I felt myself blush. "Fuck the gods!" He exclaimed "you're wet!" He laughed as I tried to push him away but it was hopeless. Pushing his finger deeper he suddenly stood back and removed it exclaiming "And ... You're untouched!"

As he laughed I tried to rush at him but he just swept me into his arms and in one movement we both collapsed onto the bed. "You won't remain untouched for much longer!" He was suddenly on top of me holding me in a kiss as his left hand took my right nipple and I gasped with a mixture of pain, desire, shock and horror.

He manoeuvred himself and I felt his finger back outside my entrance. But it wasn't his finger! I noticed his right hand was under my back trying to arch me upwards while his left hand continued to tease my right nipple. What was seeking to invade my treasure was his huge cock. I cried out "Please ... PLEASE DON'T!" But he held my gaze as he pushed forward.

Suddenly he pulled back and then without warning lurched forward feeling a slight resistance before repeating the manoeuvre and my hymen split as I finally lost my virginity. I screamed in pain and as I experienced this unwanted intrusion I felt some warm liquid escape my wound and I knew I was bleeding. "There ..." I said trembling "You've done what you wanted, I'm no longer a maiden. Please leave this now, I don't want a baby!"

"O this has only just begun" he replied. "By the morning you will be with child." Panic gripped me and I tried to push him off but my torn hymen was hurting and he was much stronger and bigger than me. I tried punching his back but he just grabbed me in a kiss and then slowly started moving up and down, withdrawing a little and then rocking back inside me. At first I screamed with each movement but he seemed to enjoy my struggle and my pain.

Slowly the pain dulled but I continued to sob "Please ... Please don't spill inside me. I ... I don't want to have a baby." But he just kept moving grunting with pleasure. Then suddenly his movement changed to a slower pace and he held my gaze as I felt his manhood suddenly get harder. I knew he was about to plant his seed in my womb. "Please ... Don't!" I begged one more time but it was useless. He shouted and lifted his head as I felt him explode deep inside me sending splash after splash of hot living sperm into my virgin womb and I knew I was pregnant.

He forced himself on me another five times that night and by morning my pussy was leaking blood and semen. At noon the following day a trumpet sounded and the soldiers rushed out to put their armour on while I was chained to the central tent pole. That night the flap opened and I heard a commotion outside as four Roman soldiers came rushing into the tent. The commander followed and unchained me. "It seems your Boadicea has surrounded Londinium. She's burning it to the ground!"

"I hope there are plenty of Romans in it" I said "it will save us the task of cremating you all." As he spoke Virulan entered the tent with four Iceni Warriors accompanied by two half tame wolves they had adopted and trained.

While the warriors cut the Romans down the wolves snarled at them and waited for blood to spill. I grabbed a sword and before he could respond I stabbed the commander in the stomach. He screamed and fell backwards on to the floor.

I grabbed his cock with my right hand while my sword with my sword in my left I took one blow to separate it from his body as he cried out. Seeing one of the wolves I shouted "Here Boy!" and threw it to him. He devoured it in one bite. Looking at the dying commander I said "You'll never rape anyone again."

Virulan wanted to kill him but I stopped her. "Let him suffer" I said and we walked out to join our fellow warriors while he continued to scream in agony.

We fought alongside Boadicea for three months but it was soon clear Virulan and I were pregnant with Roman seed. As women and as Druids we knew that all life was precious and we had to consider our babies.

That all happened over five years ago. Before Boadicea was defeated Virulan and I were escorted to the Druid settlement in Mona where we are now part of the community. Our little daughters who play together will one day know they are part Roman. But they will be trained to be warrior women just like their mothers.

And maybe, one day, Virulan will tell you what happened to her when she was taken by five lusty Roman soldiers the night she conceived her baby.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Victim's Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds