• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 10

Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 10

123

Ch. 10: Painful Sunday

Author's notes:

1. This story follows on from my previous story 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

Sunday morning dawned, another fine, warm day. Marcie, Greg and Julie woke relatively early, about 8.30am, and headed to the kitchen where Pam was already busy preparing breakfast. A few minutes later they were joined by Todd, Vicki, Dana and Trudi.

Good morning all," greeted Vicki, "This feels really weird. I've never lived with a family who walk around naked all the time."

"Good morning, Vicki," replied Marcie, "Not all the time; in winter it's cooler and we sometimes wear clothes. We also dress when we go out so we don't get arrested. Otherwise, we're au naturel."

"What a wonderful place you have here. I just love the look of the pool," continued Vicki, gazing out the window at the large pool filled with blue looking water, surrounded by reclining chairs, picnic tables, a few shrubs and areas of trimmed grass.

"You're most welcome to swim before breakfast if you wish," said Marcie, "The water's warm. Only two rules, no clothing in the pool and if you have sex in the pool guys must wear condoms so we don't get cum in the water; it clogs the filters."

Vicki laughed, "Sex in the pool? You're joking, right?"

"No, dead serious. It's a wonderful and common occurrence. I'm sure either Greg or Todd will be happy to take you out for a demo sometime."

"Thanks. That would be awesome, but I'll take a rain check. However, I think I'll have a swim before breakfast."

Vicki walked to the pool, watched closely by Todd and Greg, and put her toe in the water before diving in and swimming a few lengths gracefully.

"She's gorgeous," commented Greg to Todd, "Lucky guy."

"Yes, Dana and Trudi chose well. I guess we'll have to get her gear from wherever she was living and bring it here. She fits into our bed so nicely too," replied Todd.

"I'll bet! I'm looking forward to a visit from her sometime soon. Can you encourage her my way please?"

"Will do, but are you sure an old guy like you can handle such a young filly?"

Greg punched Todd lightly on the arm and, smiling, replied "I'm surprised young guys like you have enough experience to handle these hot blooded girls. I want to show her what a real man feels like. Let's eat."

During breakfast Marcie outlined the day.

"Today is a busy day," she started. "We have Amy's whipping at midday, rubber band duels at 11am, breakfast is scheduled for 10am but obviously we're early so we can organise things. We also have the piercer arriving to fit commemorative rings for those who wish to have them fitted. People will begin leaving around 2pm so can we have a buffet lunch from, say 1pm please Pam?" Pam nodded assent.

"There are several things that we haven't used or demonstrated yet," continued Marcie as Vicki returned from the pool. "For example we haven't used the sex swing yet and I'm sure that the guys would just love to use that with a willing woman."

"We could set that up this morning from 10am till midday if you like, suggested Greg, that way guys could just use it whenever they felt like it or had a break from other activities. We'd need a volunteer to be the 'victim' though and we're all pretty busy with organising stuff."

"I'm not," said Vicki, "And from the sound of it I would love to be the 'victim' as you call her."

They all looked at her, Marcie thinking this would be a great way for her to get to know the guys in the family anyway.

"Well, if you're serious in your offer that would be wonderful, thank you," replied Marcie, "You do realise that you would be tied into the swing with your legs wide apart while all the guys fuck you, possibly several times. You could end up being fucked twenty times in a couple of hours and because it is essentially a rape fantasy type of deal they wouldn't be gentle or care if you cum or not."

"Thank you for your concern, Marcie, but I'm sure and my offer is serious and I'm hardly a virgin. In fact, I'm really looking forward to it," replied Vicki.

"Then that's settled, thank you for volunteering. Incidentally the weekend's safe word is pomegranate so if you do find that you want out, just say that word to one of us and we'll release you immediately."

"OK, I'll remember that, thank you."

Todd was amazed at how keen Vicki was to be fucked in the swing. He knew that she liked fucking, after all she had sat on his cock for two hours last night. Perhaps she's a nymphomaniac, he wondered, comparing her with Becks and Julie who were both self-confessed nymphomaniacs when they arrived. They didn't appear like that now; maybe having sex readily available all the time changed their attitudes, meaning that maybe nymphomania was a disorder that developed due to the fear of the lack of sex. He made a mental note to have a chat with Dana and Gabby about this.

Marcie wrote all the information about today on the notice board and placed it prominently. As more of the extended family arrived for breakfast she took Vicki, Dana and Trudi to the Dungeon to prepare for the busy morning.

While Dana, and Trudi fitted strong pieces of rubber to belts for the rubber band duel, Marcie showed Vicki some of the equipment, explained about the tapered dildo induction which she would have to undergo to become a member of the polyamory group and showed her the sex swing. Vicki was still enthusiastic so Marcie helped her into the swing and tied her in, her hands attached to the chains holding the swing, her waist strapped to the fabric supporting her and her legs fastened to the leg supports, with her knees bent and locked far apart. Vicki felt really exposed in the swing and a shiver of anticipation ran though her as she imagined being fucked again and again by a huge crowd of randy men with huge cocks.

"So, how does it feel?" asked Marcie, bringing her out of her reverie.

"Yeah, it feels cool," said Vicki, "Bring it on, I say."

"Thank you. I'm pleased you're still keen. We'll give you some lube before you start, after which cum will be the best lube there is. Do you want Greg or Todd to give you sample of how it feels?"

"No, I'll be right, unless, of course, they want to sample the wares first."

At that moment Greg walked into the Dungeon and told Marcie that everybody was up and eating breakfast so they could probably start at 9, in five minutes time, instead of waiting till 10am.

Marcie consulted with Vicki.

"If we started earlier, like at 9am instead of 10, would you still be happy doing this? It would mean an extra hour here. We could always put you in at 10 as planned if you wish."

"I'm fine starting in five minutes," replied Vicki. "I don't need the bathroom or anything so I'll just stay here, don't even bother about releasing me and then setting it up again. Just give me a push so I'm swinging and maybe spin me around a bit so I can get a change in scenery," she laughed.

So Marcie gave her a push and a spin and Vicki lay back in the swing and enjoyed the motion.

"One thing I would like is a pillow please for my head so I can get a better view of what else is happening. I guess I'll miss the rubber duel so will have to experience that later."

Marcie gave her a pillow and placed it behind her head.

"It would be no good you experiencing the rubber duel and then the sex swing as your pussy will most likely be very sore after being pounded by rubber for a while," commented Marcie.

"OK, so what if I was to finish the swing at 11.45 then experience the rubber duel?"

"That's a possibility, but be aware that your pussy will be stretched wide open and possibly quite sore already so the effects of the rubber hitting that sensitive area would be extreme."

"OK, I'll experience the rubber some other time. I'm sure someone will be willing to work with me on that. Thanks."

"No, thank you," replied Marcie, "For volunteering your services in the swing. It certainly enhances the whole morning for everyone."

People started entering the Dungeon in couples or singly, each person being given a belt with a rubber band attached, which they fastened around their waist, leaving the rubber band dangling loosely a couple of inches below their crotch. Several couldn't resist the temptation to pull down on their partner's rubber a little and allow it to slap back against his or her sensitive areas,

Gradually people gravitated to Vicki in the swing. Those who had not met her before introduced themselves and chatted, the guys in particular paying attention to her many charms and looking forward to sampling them soon. Their partners may not have been as enthusiastic to have such an attractive, fuckable and willing young woman available for their men to ravish, although such jealousy was usually not present, certainly overtly, within the family in which sexual freedom was paramount.

When most of the family were gathered, Marcie talked to them as a group, explaining the morning activities.

"Good morning everyone. I hope you're all enjoyed last night and are fit and well this morning. As you know we have extended our program and started earlier this morning to fit everything in. Firstly, I would like to introduce Vicki. Dana and Trudi found her as a temporary willing sex partner for Todd at the show last night and she and Todd have become an item. She has volunteered to offer herself to you in the sex swing this morning and she is available all morning for your pleasure. Also this morning at 10am Pete, the piercer, will be here to install commemorative rings or any other jewellery which you wish to install. He will be working in the left hand bedroom over there. So if you have booked a time please make certain that you're there promptly. If you wish to use the right hand room or the upstairs bedrooms for private purposes please feel free to do so.

"Lunch will be a buffet, prepared once again by Pam, and will be available from 11.30 onwards. So if you have to leave early this afternoon make sure that you eat before you go. If you wish you can collect some food on a plate and return to watch Amy being caned and whipped by Todd at midday, which will include the use of a single tailed whip which you saw him use extremely effectively last night.

"Also during the morning there will be the rubber band duel starting very soon. You all have your belts with rubber attached and I notice that some of you have already experimented with this to feel how the rubber feels when it contacts your sensitive areas. Believe me, it is a lot more painful when done for real. Dana, can you please organise this event?"

Dana agreed.

"Finally, remember pomegranate is the safe word. If something is happening which you do not wish to continue then you are free to say pomegranate and that activity will cease. Amy, that is particularly important for you as you will be in severe pain during your whipping. It also applies for Vicki, so if you are fucking her and she says pomegranate you must stop immediately and release her from the swing.

"So, have a great morning, enjoy, and in case I don't get a later opportunity, thank you for coming for the weekend, it's been really great to see you all again and to meet those partners and children who we haven't met before. Remember we are all family and you are all very welcome to visit and stay for however long you wish. Safe travels and enjoy yourselves."

The group thanked her and clapped. Dana then took the stage.

"Right, for the rubber band duel, how would you like to do this? We could have a partners' session, where couples use the rubber on each other, we could have a guys versus gals, we could do it randomly all together or randomly within genders, it could be competitive of simply experiential. How do you want it?"

For several minutes there was group discussion then a decision was gradually reached which everyone agreed to.

"So in summary, there are some who would like to work as partners, some who would like work as partners with other partners, some who want it competitive, some for fun, although it's hardly that, and some who want an all-out free for all. So, for a start, let's all draw a number, like last night, blue and pink numbers for male and female."

Everyone drew a number.

"Right, so remember your number just in case it is needed. It may not be depending on your choices. Let's first of all have a demonstration of some of the ways that the rubbers can be used. Trudi and Becks, you gals are into pain as much as anyone I know. Would you like to do a demo please."

Trudi and Becks agreed and the floor was cleared to give them some space. They agreed that Trudi would be the first victim and she stood with her legs apart while Becks pulled her rubber to the floor and let it go.

Becks felt the rubber hit her pussy lips relatively lightly and immediately rubbed the spot to remove the pain. She then repeated the action with Trudi, who also rubbed the pain away.

"So you see that that was relatively pain-free due to the floor limiting the distance that the rubber could be extended. Note the word 'relatively' in there," explained Dana. "Obviously, the more it is extended, the more pain there will be, and also the more damage there could be. "

Becks then crouched down on the floor on all fours, with her head on the floor, knees far apart and her arse high in the air. Trudi took hold of Becks' rubber and pulled it backwards for about ten feet without releasing it.

Dana spoke to the group again. "Becks is in a position which allows the rubber to have access to her entire genital area. As Trudi has this rubber now, if she released it, which she is not going to do," Dana looked meaningfully at Trudi, "It would undoubtedly cause a great deal of pain and do a great deal of damage, especially if Becks clit was exposed. From that distance it could cause permanent scarring, certainly longterm bruising and, if it hit her clit, maybe a permanent loss of sensitivity. If it was a guy on the receiving end it could rupture a testicle. Do it twice and he could be a eunuch. So Trudi is going to release the rubber from a maximum of six feet."

Trudi walked back towards Becks until the rubber was about five feet from her crotch, and then released it. Becks screamed and collapsed forward onto the floor, clutching her pussy and rubbing away the pain. After a few seconds the stinging had ceased, being replaced with the beginnings of the highly erotic horniness that followed pain for her. She stood up and Trudi took up the victim position. Becks pulled her rubber back to about the same distance and released it. Trudi also collapsed forward onto the floor, suppressing a scream and clutching her pussy as Becks had done. She also rubbed away the pain and felt the erotic horniness that replaced it.

Dana continued. "It's also possible to have simultaneous equal releases of the rubber for both people. This is used during competitive rubber band duels."

Becks and Trudi both went down on all fours facing in opposite directions. Dana found a short piece of string and a pair of scissors and tied the two rubbers together loosely.

"OK, crawl," she instructed.

Becks and Trudi crawled away from each other, stretching their rubbers exactly equally. When both rubbers were stretched by about four feet Dana told them to stop.

"In a competition points are given for the distance apart the contestants are. So as they crawl away they take it in turns to say when to cut the string. So an interesting situation develops. If, for example, it's Becks' turn to call cut, they crawl away and Becks doesn't call until it is so extended that Trudi decides she doesn't want to accept the pain, then she can use the safe word and Becks would win, without even having to feel the pain from the rubber. So it can be a game of bluff. If a person does this a lot, eventually someone will call their bluff and the extremely stretched rubber can cause serious damage to both contestants. So you can get into some interesting situations."

As she finished she cut the string and both women, taken by surprise, screamed and fell forwards holding their pussies as they rubbed the pain away.

"These two have played this game before many times. Both are pain sluts. As they rub the pain away each time, they each become hornier. So this time I'll let either of them call 'Cut' and see how far they are prepared to go."

Dana smiled broadly at Becks and Trudi, knowing that this game of chicken was right up their alley but at the same time hoping that neither would be totally stubborn. As they repositioned themselves she heard Trudi whisper to Becks "You call when you're ready, I won't" so she knew that they weren't going to go all out and injure themselves for no benefit.

Dana tied the rubbers together again.

"Crawl," she ordered and the women started crawling away from each other. Dana watched the stretching rubbers anxiously as they stretched a total of six, seven, eight, nine, ten feet. She had set a limit of twelve feet total, six feet for each rubber, before she would call it off; it was approaching this limit when Becks called "Cut." Dana cut the string. The rubbers hit the women's pussies with a loud crack and both emitted shrieks of pain as they collapsed onto the floor, holding their pussies with both hands and rolling on the floor, moaning in agony. After a few moments they stood and hugged each other.

"Can we see your pussies please?" asked Olivia.

Becks and Trudi sat on a table, leant back and spread their legs wide. Many people in the group had a close inspection of their exposed pussies, noting the slight red marks and the one much darker red line from the final release. They also noticed that none had hit their clits and the women in particular imagined how painful it would be if the rubber did hit the clit.

Once it was relatively quiet, and Trudi and Becks were no longer on display, Dana continued.

"So you can clearly see why we impose a six foot rule for fun use. Of course if this was to be used for punishment the distance can be increased and sometimes a small, hollow perforated plastic ball can be fitted to the rubber and the clit can be used for target practice. The furthest release that I have experienced is ten feet, as a punishment, and I wasn't interested in sex for a whole week after that; the longest week of my life," she grinned.

"So, over to you, play and be careful. The scissors and string are on the table. Have fun and remember, guys, and gals if you wish, to make use of Vicki in the swing."

People started talking in small groups and very soon women and some partners were experimenting with the rubbers. Every now and then there would be a shriek from someone experiencing the stinging pain of rubber against tender skin.

Jeff walked over to Vicki and introduced himself.

"How come you got this job?" he asked.

"I volunteered," replied Vicki, "You are going to fuck me not just talk, aren't you?"

"Oh yes, my dear, I will certainly be fucking you. I need to get rid of all my cum today because Amy will be useless for a week at least after the whipping she's going to receive from Todd."

As he was speaking he had moved between her legs and was feeling her pussy, noticing that it had lube on it and was also wet from her own juices. Jeff was hard as a rock, having become very turned on by the rubber demonstration.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds