• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 02

Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 02

123

Chapter 2: Opening Night

Author's notes:

1. This story follows on from my previous story 'Mixed Emotions' in which the characters are introduced and developed. It is strongly recommended that 'Mixed Emotions' is read first.

2. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this series are neither condoned nor recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

3. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental.

4. The chapters are numbered in a sequence for a reason. It is recommended that they be read in numerical order.

--------------------------------------------

The first guests arrived around 7.30pm, seeking good seats. Greg opened the bar and Dana took them their drink orders. They were quite taken with Dana, probably because she was wearing high heels, fishnet stockings held in place with a garter belt, a tiny almost transparent G string and a half cup bra which held her breasts almost as an offering to viewers. The guests were in a generous mood, slipping a $20 note into Dana's G string.

Soon afterwards the trickle of guests became a flood and all four girls were waiting tables with drinks while Pam and Marcie were escorting people to their seats. Marcie and Pam wore less exposing outfits than the girls, as was suitable for their age and perceived status in the business. Both wore floor-length dresses. Pam's had a split up each side and a halter neck top that covered her breasts, leaving a large V uncovered from neck to waist. Marcie's dress had a split at the front up to crotch level and a gap at the back which was laced across from her shoulder blades to buttocks, exposing her back and the G string she wore underneath; the top was made of a midnight blue almost transparent fabric which enabled her breasts to remain clearly visible.

The girls were all dressed in very brief sexy outfits. Julie wore a mini-skirt low on her hips and high on her thighs with crotchless panties beneath and adhesive stars attached to her nipples. Trudi wore a tightly laced corset with built in bra, black stockings and high heels. Gabby wore a pair of cutoff denim shorts several sizes too small so they revealed her camel toe, they were undone in front to reveal transparent panties through which her skin was clearly visible, and her tight, transparent top was undone in front and knotted at the waist.

The patrons continued tipping generously, much to the girls' delight, and they also had ready hands to explore areas of exposed and covered skin, which the girls freely allowed. Just before 8.30 Dana slipped away to prepare for her first act.

At 8.30 Marcie walked onto the stage and welcomed everyone to the opening night of 'Dana's', expressing the hope that they would all become regular visitors and inviting them to join the Dana's Club, which entitled them to free entry every tenth time, the use of the spa pool, Sybian room and the private rooms at a reduced price and email notification of what was coming up at 'Dana's'. Marcie then introduced Dana, dressed in a sailor's outfit ready for the first act, and told everyone that it was Dana who inspired the whole project. Marcie also mentioned that Dana and the other girls, as well as Todd, Greg, Chris, David, Marcie and Pam, who she introduced as they came onto the stage, were available for individual sessions in the private rooms at any time during the evening when they were not required elsewhere and that bookings could be made at the desk.

After the introduction, everyone left the stage, the house lights dimmed, the music started and Dana stepped out on the stage into the glare of the follow spot, to loud applause. She danced well, used the pole, removed her clothing piece by piece until she was only wearing a very tiny G string. She then stepped off the stage and danced her way around the patrons, collecting tips in her G string as she flirted with the many male clients, giving short lap dances, allowing them to caress her all over once they had contributed financially. After about 15 minutes of this, during which time all eyes remained on Dana, she stepped back onto the stage and slowly and seductively removed her G string, dancing some more as she climbed the pole, placed her right foot against it, held on with her right hand, and brought her left leg above horizontal, grasping her left toes with her left hand. This, of course, opened her pussy up completely. She held this pose for about ten seconds of thunderous applause, before jumping down and leaving the stage.

Backstage Dana was greeted by Marcie and several girls asking how it went. She told them it was great, showed them all the tips and told them to just relax, it's fun. She then dressed in another very revealing outfit and went back to the floor to talk with patrons and to serve drinks.

Julie followed Dana on stage, stripping from an office PA to nothing, repeating Dana's walk amongst the patrons and ending the show spread-eagled on stage with her widely spread legs facing the crowd. Then came Gabby, initially dressed as a police officer and ending doing a handstand again with legs spread widely. Last of the girls was Trudi, dressed as an explorer. She was 'captured' by Todd and Chris, dressed as native cannibals wearing loin cloths only, and systematically stripped, 'escaping' for a while to play hide and seek amongst the crowd while the 'cannibals' tried to catch her but were often delayed by female clients wanting a free feel of what their loin cloths were hiding. All to no avail; Trudi ended up strung up to the poles with her feet wide apart.

Todd and Chris then left the stage and Greg came on to conduct an auction for the right to come on stage, untie the hapless Trudi and cart her off to a private room for 30 minutes. The winner 'bought' the rights to Trudi for $320, stepped up on the stage and untied her, feeling all her assets as he did so accompanied by loud whistles and cat calls from the audience, and then he slung her over his shoulder and took her upstairs to where Marcie held a door open for them.

He told Trudi that his name was Tom and she was beautiful.

"As soon as I saw you on stage I knew I wanted to make love to you. You're gorgeous."

Trudi played along, cuddling up to Tom, seductively stripping him of his clothes, taking his hard cock in her hand and leading him into the en suite for a quick, shared shower. She soaped him and rubbed herself all over him. He pressed her against the shower wall and spread her legs with his knees, ready to enter her.

"Uh oh, loverboy, not so fast. We need a condom on him before he goes anywhere."

She turned the shower off and they helped dry each other. She carefully unrolled a condom onto his cock then bent over facing away from him to dry her toes. She was unsurprised to feel his cock enter her well-lubricated cunt and press against her cervix. She let him fuck her a few strokes then encouraged him to come to bed with her. He refused and continued to fuck her from behind, taking only a couple of minutes before he tensed up and shot his load of cum into the condom.

Trudi made certain that the condom stayed on as he withdrew. She cuddled up to him, kissing him, then escorted him to bed. She carefully removed the condom and dried his cock, then fitted a new condom in case there was a second cumming.

They lay on the bed, kissing and caressing each other for about five minutes, then he lay on his back and pulled her over on top of him.

"I want you to ride me please," he said huskily. "I love being ridden by women."

Trudi straddled him, easing his cock into her cunt again and siting down on him hard. She started moving backwards and forwards, massaging her clit on his pubic bone as the head of his cock played hide and seek with her cervix.

"I want you to cum too," he said.

"If you keep going like you are, you'll certainly have me cumming soon," she replied.

He reached up and started kneading her breasts. She tilted her head back, soaking up the feelings as she rode higher up the orgasmic slope. His hips were moving faster, harder, trying to make her cum, trying to make him cum. They were both panting from exertion.

"Ooohhh, honey, I'm so close," she cried, "So, so close. Keep going, keep fucking my cunt, fuck meeee!"

As Trudi came, so did Tom, filling the condom with an even bigger load as he felt Trudi's cunt muscles massaging his cock, sucking everything out.

With huge sighs, they both relaxed, Trudi lying down on Tom and cuddling him.

"That was wonderful, lover," she murmured.

"You were great," he replied.

Just then the bell in the room sounded.

"That means we have two minutes left. Sorry you can't sleep with me all night, that's a little more expensive," she said, rising up and carefully extracting his condom-covered cock from her cunt.

He removed the condom and dried his cock, dressing quickly now that it was over. She gave him a hug and kiss.

"Thank you, sweetie," she said. "Come again sometime, pun intended."

"I certainly will, honey. Thank you."

Tom walked out the door, down the stairs and returned to his seat. On stage Julie was about half way through her second act so nobody saw Trudi walk naked down the stairs and through another door that led backstage for her second act soon.

"How did it go?" asked Marcie.

"Great. No problems at all. He wore his condoms like a good boy."

"Condoms plural? What happened, did it break?"

"No, of course not, he filled the first one then we fucked a second time."

"Wow, lucky you."

Trudi dressed for her next act, a double act with Gabby on after Julie, had a drink of water and waited in the wings. Gabby waited with her. Julie completed and returned backstage and a few moments later Gabby and Trudi came on stage. A bed was pushed onto the stage as well.

In their act, Trudi was the mother and Gabby the teenage daughter asking her Mom about sex with another female. It was obviously easier for a mother to show her daughter and then allow her daughter to practice rather than just explain, and the showing goes better if there are no clothes to get in the way. So 'mother' and 'daughter' stripped bare, except for a leather thong around their waists for note collection, and then walked around naked amongst the patrons, much to their delight. Few could keep their hands to themselves and were relieved of notes for the privilege of some touching.

After ten minutes Trudi and Gabby returned to the stage and lay on the bed, Trudi demonstrating to Gabby how to touch, kiss and make love with a female. After another ten minutes of this, Trudi brought Gabby to orgasm. Gabby then returned the favour, making Trudi cum after about eight minutes. They then left the stage to huge applause.

While this act was on stage, both Dana and Julie had been booked by patrons for private sessions. They went to their rooms with their clients and the procedure was much the same as for Trudi and Tom; shower, condom, sex, goodbye. Dana's partner, an older guy of about 50, liked being on top, so he fucked Dana in the missionary position, focussing on his orgasm only and cumming after 20 minutes of energetic sex, leaving Dana horny and unfulfilled.

Julie's partner, Eddie, was younger and more experienced in the art of pleasing women. He started by using his tongue on Julie's clit, stimulating her beautifully until she came hard. He then mounted her doggie style and fucked her deeply, pressing the head of his cock against her cervix and massaging her clit with his fingers. Within a few minutes Julie was ready to cum again, thrusting back against his hard cock. He was rapidly approaching orgasm himself.

"Ooohhh, yes, like that, ooohhh, I'm nearly there, ooohhh, darling, cum with me, oooohhhh, now, yes, yes, oh, I feel your cunt spasming, oh, it's beautiful, ooooohhhh, sweetheart, that was wonderful."

Julie really enjoyed her encounter with Eddie. She lay beside him after he had carefully removed his condom-covered cock and kissed and fondled him until the bell rang. They dressed and he went back to his seat, she went backstage and exchanged stories with Dana, who was very envious of the lovely time Julie had compared with her guy.

"Oh well," she rationalised, "You win some, you lose some. Maybe my turn next time."

Gabby and Trudi's act was finished and they both had private bookings. It was now Dana and Julie's turn on stage. Greg and David brought in the gear from the Dungeon that Dana had requested. She was dressed as a Domme, Julie was dressed in barely anything as a sub. Dana tied Julie to the cross, facing the audience.

Julie was concerned. While she respected Dana's professionalism, she also knew that Dana had a mean streak in her and had witnessed this many times. She also knew that Dana was pissed off at not having cum and was feeling horny. She didn't know how this would affect the punishment that Dana was going to give her.

Dana took a long, single tailed whip. She flicked it, making it crack, sending a gasp around the audience. She then went to Julie and ripped off her skimpy bra, baring her breasts. She faced Julie and cracked the whip again, this time making it end a few inches in front of her left breast. She did it again with the right breast. The audience weren't quite sure whether Julie had been struck or not.

Dana then took two nipple clamps and attached them to Julie's nipples. She tied a piece of weak wool between the two clamps with a large ring suspended on the wool. She stood back, measuring the distance carefully, then let fly with the whip, cutting the wool so that everyone could hear the ring hit the floor.

The audience erupted in clapping and cheering.

Dana untied the strings holding Julie's bikini pants on and pulled them off, leaving Julie completely naked. Dana placed a clip on Julie's prominent clit.

"Oooowwww!" yelled Julie, writhing in pain.

Dana then stood back again and carefully measured her distance once again. She tested the whip to one side of Julie, cracking it close to her ribs, and then repeating this on her other side. She then lined up carefully and swung the whip. The clip from Julie's left breast went flying accompanied by a yelp of pain as the clip was removed from her nipple. There was more clapping and cheering from the audience. Dana repeated the act with the clip on Julie's right breast, with the same response. She then carefully lined up the clit clip, swinging the whip and removed it cleanly, again accompanied by a yelp of pain and writhing of Julie's hips.

There was thunderous applause and a standing ovation as Dana untied Julie, who went down in front of Dana on all fours on the foam pad facing away from the audience. Dana pressed her foot onto Julie's shoulders and Julie lowered her shoulders until her breasts were pressed onto the floor.

Dana took a multi-tailed leather whip from the table at the side of the stage. She swung the whip against the floor, making a solid 'thunk' as it hit. She then walked amongst the audience, swinging the whip gently against people's legs and backs, just so they could feel that it was real. She then got back on stage, placed the whip back on the table, spread Julie's knees wider so that her pussy lips were spread widely, then, unknown to the audience, she picked up a different whip, whose tails were soft fabric, and swung the whip over Julie.

"This slave has been very bad today," she announced to the audience, "She must be punished."

She stood alongside Julie, facing the audience, and brought the whip down onto her arse, just letting the ends hit her arse cheeks rather than her cunt entrance or clit. Julie and Dana knew that Julie could take hundreds of blows like that from this whip without any ill effects, but the audience did not. She whipped Julie a few times on her arse so that the tails flicked around onto her clit area, but again because the tails were soft fabric it caused little pain. However, Julie acted as though it did, writhing on the floor between blows, wriggling her arse in the air and screaming when she was hit. After about 20 blows, which Dana had encouraged the audience to count, she replaced the whip on the table and stood Julie up, taking her to the cross.

Dana attached Julie to the cross with arms and legs stretched as far as possible. She chose the fabric whip once again and started whipping Julie's breasts, encouraging the audience to count the strokes. She wasn't using hard strokes and to Julie it felt like no more than a caress but she played to the audience, writhing as much as she could and moaning after each blow.

After another 40 blows, 20 to each breast, Dana moved her attention again to Julie's pussy and landed another 20 strokes on her pussy. She then stopped and attached two clips, with rubber bands, attached to her pussy lips, stretching these out sideways and attaching them to the frame of the cross. Julie's lips were now widely spread with her clit protruding noticeably. Dana picked up a long thin cane and swished it in the air a few times, building up the audience anticipation. She replaced it on the table and came over and felt Julie's dripping cunt, massaging her clit to make it even more engorged.

"I'm not going to beat this slave's clit to pulp tonight," she said to the audience, "Instead I'm going to make her cum for you. For a slave that is far more demeaning."

She picked up a short, thin cane and started hitting Julie on the clit with this. The effect was electric. Julie felt pulses running through her body as each blow raised her level of arousal and pushed her towards her inevitable orgasm. After only 23 strokes she let out a scream, thrashed about in her bonds and came hard. She was not faking. She panted through her orgasm for about 20 seconds then gradually came back down to reality again.

Dana acted furious. "You came without my permission," she screamed at Julie. "I have told you many times never to cum without my permission. Pins for you I think."

Dana selected a container of pins from the table and put a pair of sterilised gloves on her hands. She then took the pins down into the audience, playfully pricking a few people gently to let them know that the pins were real. Then she returned to the stage and asked the audience; "How many pins shall we stick in this slave?"

It is well known that groups make less kind and poorer decisions than individuals because the shared responsibility lets everyone blame other people. There were calls of several numbers from the audience.

"Twenty." "A hundred." "No, a hundred is too many, just ten."

Dana let this go on for a while and then made her decision.

"I will stick one in each nipple. If Julie remains silent during this process then that will be all she'll receive. If she cries out or moans or makes any sound then I will add one more. I will stop when she takes a pin silently."

Dana approached Julie and whispered to her.

"How's the anaesthetic holding out?"

Julie smiled and nodded her head.

"Ok, sorry about having to do this."

Dana turned to the audience and stood alongside Julie so that the audience could see the process. Dana took a bright red pin from the box, held Julie's left nipple between thumb and forefinger, and pushed the pin into the end of her nipple. Julie closed her eyes and bit her tongue to stop from making any sound.

"Good slave," said Dana so the audience could hear. "I'm pleased you seem to be learning at last."

Dana moved to the other side of Julie and repeated the process with the other nipple; again no sound. Dana turned to the audience.

"This slave learns quickly. In the past she has been unable to stay silent while I pinned her breasts. Now, who would like to come up on stage and remove these pins? It will cost you $20 for each pin."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds