• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica's Change Management Ch. 02

Jessica's Change Management Ch. 02

1234

---Week 1 -- Monday---

"No, no, no!" I stammered to myself over and over again.

This had to be a dream! I was still lying in my bed, sleeping deeply, having a nightmare! This simply couldn't be real. Reality couldn't be that cruel!

I pinched myself several times, but it didn't help. I didn't wake up. No matter how hard I pinched, I was still sitting on my office chair at work.

Carlos Ortega and the new interns were long gone, but I still continued picturing them in front of me. Maybe, I hadn't looked closely enough! Maybe, it was just a random resemblance!

"No, no, no!" I stammered again, my voice rising to an angry shout.

Noticing D-Rod, I had given him a close look-over. It must have been him! And the way he had smirked at me only confirmed my presumption. There was no way around it - I had to face the inevitable.

I had fucked a student intern! Of all guys in the world, it had to be a goddamn intern! That was one of the worst things that could possibly happen to me! I had met him as a fucking pool boy, goddammit! How was I supposed to know that he was actually a college student? And of all consulting firms, he had to serve an internship in my company? This was laughable! It was too ridiculous to be true! It almost made me laugh hysterically.

What if D-Rod started bragging about his sexual conquest to the other interns? What if it did the rounds in the office? What if my CEO got wind of it? Once such a rumor gets started, there's no stopping it! I'd be branded a slut in a heartbeat!

That would be a huge roadblock for my career. Ortega would love to use it against me! You can't have a female CEO running your consulting firm with a reputation of being a slut and sleeping with her employees! That would be one hell of a competitive disadvantage on the consulting market. This is still a male dominated industry after all. Any successful woman needs a reputation as clean as a whistle.

I had worked my ass off and put everything into my career! I had pulled too many all-nighters and worked too many weekends to lose my grip on it now. At the moment, I was in an excellent position being a step ahead of my counterpart Ortega in the race of succeeding Mr. O'Bannon! However, a rumor such as me fucking an intern would be enough to annihilate any chance of ever becoming the next CEO.

But maybe, I was getting myself worked up over nothing. Maybe, D-Rod had some decency and wouldn't mention our encounter to anyone. After all, I was one of the most powerful execs in the firm. If he wanted to complete his internship, he wouldn't risk having me as an enemy! He wouldn't be so stupid, right?

These thoughts calmed me down somewhat. I didn't really have much time to waste on it anyways. There was a boatload of work on my hands already, as I had to prepare for a meeting with a project partner.

Two hours later, I was downstairs in the copy room making copies at the Xerox machine when I suddenly felt a hand on my ass! What the fuck? I hadn't noticed anyone coming into the room. Tensing up, I instantly straightened myself. I was about to scream, but I was too stunned to react.

"Hi Miss Tease, didn't know you're Mrs. Powers 'round here. Makes you even more of a hot-ass coug. You can't wait for me to tap that ass, can you? It's getting you all hot 'n bothered, ain't it?"

It was D-Rod! I instantly noticed his voice although he wasn't using his crude ghetto slang at the office. As soon as he had whispered these words into my ear, though, he let go of my ass. His presumptuous behavior left me so shocked, I couldn't even react. It took me a moment to get over my surprise and turn around, only to see D-Rod slipping out of the door. He was gone before I had a chance to address him.

It took me some moments to calm down. Leaving the copy room, the young Latino was standing on the hallway chatting with one of our secretaries, Michelle Keelan.

"Of course, Mrs. Keelan. I'm happy to help you out. I'll run those copies for you. It's not a problem at all."

He was talking to the secretary like an educated, young college student treating her like a lady. By contrast, he had called me -- the powerful exec -- a 'hot-ass coug' treating me like some random slut. What a sharp contrast! It made me feel kind of stupid and blush in embarrassment. All flustered, I rushed past them and headed to my office, trying to forget this whole ordeal had ever happened.

After lunch, I had an important meeting and assigned Taylor -- one of the other new interns - to fetch me the required folders. I was busy writing a mail when the intern stepped into my office to deliver the material. Without looking up, I simply told him to drop the files on the desk.

Suddenly, I felt a breath on my neck. This couldn't be Taylor! It had to be D-Rod! Again!

I was more surprised than anything. How did he dare! It made me angry as hell. This was the second time he was stepping over the line. It was too much! I was about to kick his ass out of the building! I wouldn't tolerate this macho behavior -- not in my office!

This time, I didn't freeze, instantly turning around on my office chair instead. But D-Rod embraced me from behind, stopping me and grabbing my tits! He held me in place, tightly squeezing my boobs and pressing my shoulders against his chest.

"Hey Mrs. Powers, you're up for some fun next weekend? You wanna let Miss Tease back out, don't you?" He muttered.

He couldn't be more wrong! I was getting beyond furious. There wouldn't be a repeat. Vigorously, I struggled against his grasp until I managed to free myself. Turning around, I looked at the young Latino with anger glowing on my cheeks. I was close to slapping his face.

"C'mon, Miss Tease!" D-Rod said with a cheeky grin. "We had fun last weekend, right? We both enjoyed it. What's your problem?"

A flash of indignation flooded over me. He was right -- at least partially. Last weekend had been fun for the both of us. I had gotten carried away and experienced a hell of a naughty adventure. Still, the situation was completely different now! We were at work, and around the office, I was the powerful business executive.

"Leave me alone!" I hissed. "What the fuck are you doing here anyways?"

"Working in your firm or standing in your office?" He taunted me in response. "I'm playing football on a sports scholarship, you know. It's your CEO's alma mater 'n he's a huge football fan rooting for our team. So he was more than glad to give his team's starting tight end an internship."

For a moment, I was taken aback by his answer. Judging by his looks and attitude, he could very well be one of those typical, pampered sport jocks that would never see a campus if not for their sports skills. It meant, however, that he was one of Mr. O'Bannon's favorites which made it much harder for me to get rid of him!

"I don't care what you're doing at college." I kept my firm stance nonetheless. "Another infringement like that and your internship's over, you understand that!"

I tried to threaten him. However, I couldn't stop running my eyes over his fit, muscular figure while doing so. He must have noticed, as he continued looking at me with a smirk on his face. He didn't react to my threat at all.

"Woah! What's the harm?" The young Latino seemed surprised by my harsh rejection. "You know you're a little exhibitionist. You got off on the plumber watching, didn't you? Why not pick up where we left of?"

"Too bad, too bad..." He mumbled while he turned around and walked out of my office.

I didn't really know what to make of that. I had threatened him, but he seemed totally indifferent to that. Hopefully, I had made myself clear enough.

For the rest of the day, I didn't see D-Rod again so I took it as a sign that he had understood my warning and would leave me alone from now on. However, I continued mulling over the situation. I had almost started drooling at the sight of this muscular stud! He was such an imposing, masculine guy. It definitely reminded me of the reasons why I had seduced the pants off this jock the last time.

I pushed these thoughts to the side, though. He wasn't a random pool boy any longer. He was an intern of mine, and his actions had been proof enough that he didn't possess any decency at all. If he couldn't hit on me at the office anymore, the chances were high that he would start bragging about our backyard romp. I had to put an end to this before it got out of hand. I had to assume control before it was too late.

---Week 1 -- Tuesday---

When arriving at work the next day, the first thing I did was to head into the interns' office which was an open-space office with single cubes. D-Rod was talking with our secretary again, helping her out with some administrative tasks.

"It's not a problem, Miss Keelan! I'm happy to take over the task for you and help you out. I'll fill out the formula and enter the data."

Once again, he acted like an eager intern willing to learn in front of the secretary. It only made the macho behavior he displayed towards me the more degrading. I was the superior here, goddamnit! Still, I patiently waited until the two had discussed all the details before I told D-Rod to come to my office straight away.

Five minutes later, the young Latino stepped into my office without knocking on the door. I braced myself for what I was about to tell him. I wanted to come off as tough as possible. I wanted him to know that I was serious about it.

"You'll be gone tomorrow!" I told him without mincing matters. "Your internship's over. Come up with some bullshit reason if you have to. I don't care! I just want you gone tomorrow!"

I looked at him with a stern expression. He didn't say a word. Instead, he took his time checking out my outfit. I was dressed quite straight laced, wearing a black skirt suit with a white blouse and 3" black high heels. It looked professional but elegant.

His leering look made me squirm in my office chair and almost stole my thunder. To my confusion, a wide smirk appeared on his face. I hadn't been joking!

"Oh, Mrs. Powers! All bitchy today! Showing your claws, huh?" He said mockingly.

His reaction baffled me leaving me tied in knots. That wasn't the way I had expected him to respond.

"I could hit you with a molestation lawsuit! You know that, right?" I pulled out another threat.

Although I tried hard to emphasize how serious I was, it came over only half-heartedly.

"C'mon Miss Tease." He continued taunting me. "Even now, you can't take your eyes off my crotch! You know you want it. Why you're torturing yourself like that? Bet your pussy's leaking right now."

I was getting more and more unsettled. He had noticed my internal confliction! He knew the effect he had on me. He knew how much I had enjoyed our backyard romp.

Out of the blue, the young Latino stepped around my desk. Standing behind me, he put his hands on my shoulders. I wanted to shake them off. I wanted him out of my office and out of my life. But somehow, his dominant behavior left me motionless. The tough business lady was completely gone.

"Remember begging that plumber to split your ass, Miss Tease?" D-Rod asked while letting his hands roam down to my tits.

I was sitting on hot coals. His touch to my tits mashed my mind making it foggy. With the last bit of will power, I tore myself free and rolled a few inches away from him. I had to do something now, or else, my will to resist would falter.

"Out!" I growled at him. "Leave now and there won't be any consequences."

"Woah! Why you're fighting so much against your needs?" D-Rod asked seemingly astounded.

"OK, Miss Tease! Let's start all over again." He suddenly changed his demeanor becoming serious. "I thought this wouldn't be necessary with such a hot-ass coug, but I guess you need some nudging. I can leave now, or I can show you something!"

I was totally bewildered by now. I was at a loss. I didn't know what else to do to get him to leave me alone. Even worse, I didn't know how I would react if he put his hands on my tits again. Before I had a chance to respond, though, he pulled his smart phone out and held it in front of my face.

My mouth gaped open and my stomach tensed up! I saw a picture of me. I saw myself bent over my garden table getting fucked up the ass from behind. My face was clearly recognizable. There was no denying it. D-Rod must have taken pictures of me with his smart phone while I was getting fucked by the plumber!

It felt like I had been struck by lightning! This was exactly what I had tried to avoid! That little prick could spread rumors about me and back it up with evidence!

I felt paralyzed as the full implications sank in. He could use the photos to blackmail me! He could sell them to Ortega! He could ruin my career! I couldn't let this happen! I had to get my hands on the evidence before this motherfucking bastard got into mischief!

"Here I was thinking there's no need to use this stuff at all." The young Latino told me. "I mean you enjoyed our fuck session, I enjoyed it. What's the harm in continuing it over the next weeks, right?"

"I can see that pic's getting you all hot 'n bothered, Miss Tease." He continued. "You want more of that, don't you?"

The new situation left me completely browbeaten. I didn't feel like the powerful exec any longer. I felt like the reins had been ripped from my hands. While sitting on my chair glued to the spot, D-Rod showed me more pictures from the backyard romp: my body bent over the garden table with the plumber's fingers up my snatch; my tits dangling off my chest with the plumber pistoning his cock in and out of my ass; my stretched butthole in close-up when the plumber had just pulled his cock out.

With every picture, I was getting more desperate. Much to my embarrassment, each picture also made me squirm with my pussy throbbing urgently. As much as I hated it, I almost regretted sitting in my office, as I felt the desperate need to reach under my skirt and touch my pussy.

This was becoming a huge problem, and there didn't seem to be an easy solution in sight. I honestly didn't know what to do. I had no clue what D-Rod was up to. I wasn't naïve. He would use these photos. But how? Would he try to blackmail me? Would he know about the explosive danger these photos posed for me?

There was only one thing I was certain about. I had to come up with a plan to get the evidence out of his hands. I had to be smart about it, however, as I couldn't risk raising any suspicions. But first things first! Right now, I had to make sure that D-Rod wasn't doing anything stupid. I had to go along with whatever he was up to until a plan was devised.

"What do you want?" I eventually managed to sputter.

"Ah, finally cutting to the chase! 'Bout time you stopped bitching around." D-Rod replied. "I can see how much these pics turn you on. You can't even stop wriggling around on your chair!"

"Time to stop pretending you're a stuck-up bitch. Time to let out Miss Tease again! It's plain to see how much the thought turns you on! So let's strike a deal." He finally made his offer. "Honestly, I don't care 'bout your career or your work. All I care 'bout is getting another piece of that killer ass of yours."

"We continue our fuck sessions, 'n we keep it strictly to the afterhours. So you maintain your squeaky clean lady image in the office." He suggested. "You go along 'n your coworkers ain't ever gonna see these pics. You get to live out your naughty side, 'n I get to fuck a hot-ass coug. Everybody wins!"

His suggestion made my stomach churn. The thought of my coworkers seeing these revealing pics was horrible. The thought of being displayed as a slut totally freaked me out. At work, I was the inapproachable, strict boss, always dressing conservatively to maintain authority over my subordinates. I would lose all my coworkers' respect!

I have to admit, though, that his suggestion also made my pussy tingle. D-Rod was right. I had been a bit of a prick-tease recently and enjoyed the hell out of it. I couldn't deny that the thought of further exploring my exhibitionistic side was an immediate turn-on!

"See, I told you! It turns you on being the prick-tease 'n flashing your stuff." D-Rod noticed my conflicted reaction. "You gonna love the 'after work parties' I got planned."

'After work parties'? What a presumptuous name! What an assuming bastard! He made it sound like no big deal. Obviously, he had it all planned already.

It seemed like this pampered sport jock desperately needed a slap on the fingers! He couldn't get away with everything! Still, he was the one holding all the aces! He had the pictures to blackmail me and knew exactly how to turn my pussy into pudding. My mood wavered between anger, resignation, and anticipation.

"It's all up to you now, Miss Tease." He passed the buck to me. "You decide what's gonna happen next."

"You want me gone? Then you gotta live with the consequences. You wanna have sum more fun? Then you meet me after work." He named my options. "You state your decision by saying loud 'n clear 'The fuckdoll's ready to serve'. Got that?"

With this instruction, the young Latino turned around and walked out of my office. He simply left me sitting there, completely dumbfounded and overwhelmed. What the hell had just happened? How could my life ever be turned upside down like that?

For the rest of the working day, I didn't see or hear anything from D-Rod. Yet, I was barely able to get any work done. I was nervous as hell mulling over my options time and time again. But let's be blunt here, I didn't really have a choice. D-Rod had said that he didn't want to publish the revealing photos, but I wasn't inclined to believe him. If he wouldn't get what he wanted, he would do it. The most important thing was to save my career. So I had to do whatever it would take.

Despite my anger about the photos, though, there was a part of me that was thrilled of the prospect of reliving the backyard romp. It had been such an overwhelming whirlwind of pleasure that it left my body yearning for more. Damnit! I was getting manipulated by my own needs!

I didn't allow myself to give in to my desires, though. There was too much at stakes. I had to keep D-Rod entertained until I had figured out a way to get out of this predicament. He didn't strike me as particularly clever. I was the smart one here! It couldn't be too hard to outsmart this cocky, arrogant jock. It shouldn't take too long to end all this bullshit once and for all.

When it was finally time to leave the office, my decision stood. For a few more moments, I would remain the inapproachable business exec. Then I would place myself under the control of one of my interns. I would be the powerful superior at work and the teasing slut after work -- a thought that caused a lump to form in my throat.

Walking down the stairs, my legs were all wobbly. I knew what D-Rod expected me to do. But I didn't know how to inform him about my decision. What if he was sitting in the interns' office with the other students around? I couldn't bring myself to utter these degrading words in front of others! Hell, I wasn't even convinced that I could do it at all!

Still, my decision was firm. As an exec I was used to making decisions and following them through. I had decided to do my share to save my career, and I was dead set on seeing it through to the finish. It would be like any other project. There were always bumps in the road, but I had successfully finished every project so far. I was planning to do the same in this particular case.

Fortunately, D-Rod wasn't in the interns' office. However, he wasn't in any other office either. Where the hell was he? He was waiting for my decision, right? He wouldn't leave me hanging out to dry, would he? Had I taken too long to approach him? Was he thinking I would tell him to fuck off? Was he already publishing the photos?

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica's Change Management Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds