• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mountains

Mountains

Note:

This story was inspired by the mountains on North Wales, where there are a number of old slate quarries. They have always intrigued me, and a conversation with a fellow member of an exhibitionist site led my mind down the following path....

The start of our walk could be either of two places. A large public car park, or the option we take, which is a smaller place to place your car alongside a fence where a less travelled path takes us to where we want to go. It is warm and sunny in the valleys, but we know from the weather forecast that the clouds are laying fairly low further up the hillside, which is perfect for what we wish to experience today. We are dressed in summer clothing. We carry small rucksacks, that contain our camera and the change of clothing you want for this experience. We also need them for our journey up the hillside, as we will tell later on....

We have been planning this for a long time and the day dawning has made us very excited, especially knowing that the notoriously variable Welsh weather is on our side today. We chose not to come to Wales in peak holiday season, because, as much as we want to be seen, we do not want to have our plans hindered too much by other people..

We deliberately did not watch each other dress this morning, so that, as we reveal ourselves to each other, we will not be totally aware of what to expect. But from looking at you as we drove here, I can see you do not have a bra on, your nipples are already erect. The sexual tension during that drive is incredible.

Leaving the car behind us, the terrain means that we start to climb almost immediately, which makes our plans to stop at frequent intervals more credible. When we reach our first stop, we toss a coin to see who will take their first item of clothing off. I win. The deal is that I can tell you what to remove, and you have to pass it to me, for safekeeping!

“Take off your skirt” I ask you. You have worn a short skirt, with buttons down the front, and you look straight at me as you pop the buttons, letting the skirt fall to the floor. Underneath, you wear a white g-string, pulled tight into your pussy. It looks damp to me.

I pick up your skirt and place it into my back pack. We carry on. You are walking on this path wearing your tee shirt and panties. I drop behind you at one point to admire your bottom.

At the next stopping point, it becomes your turn, we swop turns at each stop, to make it fair. “I want your shorts Mark” you tell me. Taking my back pack off and laying it on the ground, I reach into the waistband of my shorts and slowly let them down my side. Unlike you though, I did not wear underwear, and my semi erect, penis springs into view. You smile, and I pass you my shorts.

I revel in my nudity, my penis growing to full erection in the warm outside air. You put my shorts in your bag and we move along. We find ourselves skirting the lake that we have seen in the pictures and we stop to take pictures of the lake, and of each other. Taking the opportunity to have another break, we also sit and have a ‘proper’ break, while we also sink in the beauty of where we are.

We see people walking along the lake shore on the other side, who will be unaware of two nearly nude people facing them. We even wave at some people. I remind you that it is your turn to give me your clothes and I request your tee shirt. You pull it over your shoulders and your head to show me your breasts. I see how hard your nipples are and I watch as you gently massage your breasts for me, all the time looking at my face, and my penis. It wants you, big time....

I put your tee shirt in my ruck sack and look at you, simply dressed in your white g-string. I can see that you are aroused, all your senses are showing me that. We re-commence our walk and we can start to see the abandoned miners’ houses that are our objective.

“I want more of your clothing” you tell me after a shorter walking time than we had planned. I happily agree, and ask you what you want. “What else?” you reply, “I want your tee shirt so you are nude” My cock is telling you how much I want to show you myself, and I give you my tee shirt. It feels so good to be naked out here, even though, as we climb higher, the air is getting cooler. I notice how hard your nipples have become, which is a mixture of excitement and the cool air...

Round another hillock, we see some people not too far away. I look at you to see what you want to do, but you simply walk on. We walk together, then, without being asked, you peel off your panties and hand them to me. “I don’t want to be over dressed” you tell me, smiling. We are both now nude, and I look down to see that you too have completely shaved your pussy, your vaginal lips pout at me. We stop to embrace, taking the time, in our kisses, to feel each other’s sex. I bring my fingers to my mouth to taste your juices, as you masturbate my penis, and I share your taste with you in a kiss.

The people are walking by about 100 yards from us, and we know they can see us, but we do not break our embrace. We want them to see us, all of us.

Eventually we carry on our walk, over the last hill to the old houses. As we crest the ridge, we see the relatively flat plain where the slate miners used to live, and the last increase in altitude has brought with it a mist, that we can see enveloping the ground as we look towards the top of the mountains. You are silent except for the sound of your breath echoing against the cold mountain landscape.

We venture into the ruined houses and imagine what it used to be like with the people living, eating and working in this area so far from their families. It’s a surreal situation, made more bizarre by our nudity. We put our bags down and walk around the houses. It is wonderful to be able to get rid of the bags from our backs, which leaves us (apart from our boots) completely naked.

As I lay the camera equipment out, I watch you put the (fake) fur coat on, that forms such an important part of your dream. Your hair is caressed by the mist formed while the temperature drops. You remind me in a way of the character that Meryl Streep plays in The French Lieutenant’s Woman. You tell me that it seems strange to have clothes on again, but it is no less arousing to me. I soon have the camera ready, and I don my monks outfit, that is the other part of your original fantasy. Yes, we know that monks didn’t live in these houses, but the imagery is the same!

The first part of our shoot is capturing you, as some kind of Victorian or Gothic countess, wandering in a state of either confusion, or maybe arousal around the ruins. The greyness of the bricks and slate that we are in, contrast with the deep brown of your coat, and the whiteness of the glimpses of skin that meet my eyes, (and the camera’s lense too).

You are holding the coat around your neck, which though allows it to open further down, giving tantalising views of your body. The mist, which grows deeper by the minute, allows your breath to be captured on film, which adds to the mystery.

I then need to put our camera on the tripod and convert to auto timing. We note that next time, we will ask someone to film us. My monk’s habit covers me, and our first shot is one where you are surprised by my appearance. You are not holding the coat so close to you, so the scene is one where you have been pleasuring yourself, without knowing the monk is there.

Next, you walk slowly to me *snap* and stand head to head with me *snap* My hands emerge from the cloak to touch your skin, the mist giving an almost cobweb appearance to you *snap*

Your hands leave your coat to hold my hands *snap* which then means your body is exposed to me *snap*

We adjust the camera to look at us in profile and I take pictures as your hands move to my body, slowoly undoing the monks robe. I take the coat from your sholders as it drops to the ground, showing your naked body underneath, your breasts framed in the misty air, erect nipples - the camera picturing our moves.

As you reach the tie on my robe, you undo it, and my erect penis emerges from the monk’s habit, the whiteness of my skin a stark contrast of colour against the near black of the heavy robe. Your hand curls around my penis as my arms hold you tight. The habit drops from my shoulders and I too am naked once more. We embrace, but the camera can see our actions, our kisses, our hands exploring each other. We move around our haven in the mountains, taking pictures of our story, sometimes the camera is capturing your most intimate parts, open and wet, wet with excitement and wet from the shroud of mist.

Eventually I enter you as you straddle a slate table that was there for the miners and our emotions are as high as the altitude. The camera cilcks at regular intervals, we allow it to take pictures as it wants, rather than us controlling it. I feel my sperm building and sense that you are approaching your climax too. Until now we have been silent, it seemed right for your story, but now we let go and allow our passion to be let out, in every sense of the word.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mountains

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 365 milliseconds