• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jenna's Anal Adventure Ch. 02

Jenna's Anal Adventure Ch. 02

12

One week later we were in the same hotel again and quickly we were naked and fucking. Again there was lots of oral and I sucked his dick nice and long and Nick ate my slit till I was cumming all over his face.

I was so ready and so wanting that dick in my backside that Nick had to calm me down. Soon he was eating my slit and slipping a finger in and out of my butt. It was just as sensational the second time and I loved the stretching and the rubbing inside my little hole. Nick was so wonderful and he just kept going till I came in his mouth twice. Then he flipped me onto my front and straight away I got myself into the right position for him.

This time my rimjob felt better and lasted even longer. I was moaning out loud for him and really I loved every moment of that arse licking, the feeling of having a man focus so much attention on my delicate anus. I came nice and hard for Nick as he thrust two fingers into my slit while his soft, warm tongue lapped at my hole.

Nick was such an expert he knew just how to handle me. As soon as that orgasm flowed out of me I was flipped back and this time I had two pillows under my hips. I was panting hard and it wasn't the after effects of my receding orgasm. I knew the moment had arrived and I was about to take a rock hard dick deep into my butthole.

He pulled on a condom as I stared at his hard dick and tried to imagine that bulk stretching out my backside. He didn't go straight to my arse though. First he dipped his dick into my slit. I admit I felt a little disappointed but soon enough I was huffing and panting as Nick did his magic and made my body ready to explode. I thought briefly how exciting it felt to have a different man take my body.

I was so close to cumming again when Nick positioned the head of his dick against my rear entrance. I was horny and desperate and wanted that dick so badly. I watched him apply a little lube and then he told me 'rub your clit for me. Make sure you are giving yourself some pleasure in case it's too big the first time.'

I understood just was he was saying. Just the head of his dick pressing against my hole felt like the biggest thing I had ever taken. I still wanted the rest of it, to take his whole dick. So I strummed my clit just as he asked. I wasn't scared but I was worried we might fail at the first hurdle.

I was panting and playing with my clit and the whole time Nick never took his eyes off mine. This was it, finally taking a hard dick up my butt.

'Here we go,' he said quietly. 'Try to relax for me.' I felt him press forward and I knew even then my anus was struggling to open up for him. The trouble was that I was so excited I really couldn't relax anything. I was going to have a hard dick shoved into my butt and even the thought that it could hurt didn't slow me down a bit.

Nick applied a bit more lube and with a sudden push he was inside me. Oh shit, his dick suddenly felt enormous and for a moment I was sure I'd never take the whole thing inside me. I kept playing with my clit, trying to adjust to these new sensations. I wanted that dick to go all the way.

After taking a tongue and then a finger, the head of his dick was really stretching me. I was scared but I was loving the feeling already. Carefully Nick started pressing deeper and the 'filled up' feeling got stronger. I was amazed that I could take so much in there. It felt weird but so good at the same time. A big hard dick in my backdoor and it was so new and so sexy at the same time.

He was pushing deeper and I was getting more and more filled up in that weird way. Each time he pressed forward I knew I was taking still more of that big hard dick inside my forbidden little hole. I was amazed at how much I could take and how good it felt. Oh fuck, I was loving it even though I also felt like using the toilet.

Suddenly there was a tearing and burning sensation. Nick must have recognised my expression because he actually withdrew a little and applied some more lube. I was still panting madly and so worried that this was my limit.

'Keep rubbing that clit,' NIck told me. 'You are so close so let's go slow and gentle.'

'Don't stop,' I gasped and panted at him. My slit was feeling so good and I was experiencing the weirdest and sexiest sensations I had ever known. Having even a part of his cock in my bum felt so dirty and erotic that I was anxious to take him all. I was being stretched and filled in the 'wrong' place but my body was telling me that everything was exactly right.

Women know the sensation of a big hard dick filling up their vagina. Instead of that I now had that dick in my arse and although it was a weird feeling my body was heating up and my breasts were tingling.

Slowly Nick started to pulse his dick in and out of my butt. I was such a newbie I didn't even know what that meant. Slowly he was working himself deeper and deeper into me and soon I realised things felt very different. He felt huge in there and part of my brain worried I might burst. But the excitement from that big thing moving in my arse overwhelmed everything else.

'You've done it,' he said to me with a smile. 'My whole cock is inside your butt. How do you feel?'

'I don't know,' I panted. 'Its weird but it feels so great. Fuck me now. Fuck my butt with your dick so I can feel everything.'

Nick started to pulse back and forward again but this time his dick strokes were longer and he was starting to use a little more force inside me. 'Does it feel good?' I asked him anxiously. 'Does my butt feel good?'

He smiled and went on fucking my butt. My first ever anal sex, first butt fucking, first arse reaming. I was in a kind of heaven but still I wanted it to be perfect.

'Your arse feels great to me,' he said with a big smile.

Nick's thrusting got longer and stronger and soon I was in a kind of reverie. The weird feeling was turning into an amazing glow right through my body and the 'filled up' sensations were starting to make me feel like I really needed to cum. It was the strangest feeling ever but somehow I knew that I was loving taking a dick in my butt.

An orgasm was approaching and now I didn't even need to rub my slit. The feeling of that hard dick and the truth that I was being fucked up my butt was all I needed right then. The sensation of him moving inside my backdoor and the rubbing against my insides was becoming more and more exciting. My whole body was starting to feel turned-on.

Of course I had no idea of what to expect or what would come next. But I knew what was happening when I started being overtaken by a massive new sensation and I realised that I was cumming while Nick had his dick up my arse.

Holy shit, I came with a dick up my arse. I'd never believed it could really happen. It happened to me, though, and on that very first time. It didn't explode like most of my orgasms. It just kind of erupted from some other part of my body and it swelled up inside me and suddenly my whole body was on fire and the most incredible release just came over me.

I tried to stay focused on Nick's dick thrusting into my arsehole but I just couldn't. It was the weirdest orgasm I'd ever had and even now I can't really describe it. But I felt so full and so sexy and so alive right then. I know I cried out loud as that climax rushed through my body and I lay there looking up at that stranger as he continued to pump himself into my bumhole. I just couldn't really believe what it was doing to me.

Soon Nick seemed to guess what was happening and as that first ever anal orgasm passed he carefully slid himself out of my hole. There was that same feeling of emptiness like when a dick pulls out of my slit and I imagined I'd been opened so wide that my anus stayed open even after Nick left me.

I still felt sensational though and the feeling of that first anal fuck and that first orgasm still filled my body and my brain. I lay for there for a long time next to Nick with him holding me and asking if I was OK. All I could do was nod.

Eventually I did recover my breathing and calmed down enough to think about what had just happened to me. Believe me, right then I told myself I would be a slut for anal sex and that no matter what happened I would find a way to get my hubby to do that to me.

We did plenty more oral and fucking that day, though Nick insisted we should let my butthole rest after all that activity. I made Nick promise that next time he would fuck my arse from behind, doggy style. I really wanted that and by now I knew that my little hole could fit the whole of a big hard dick.

I went home that word buzzing in my brain -- sodomy. I had committed sodomy. I had been sodomised. I was so turned on that at home that night I practically demanded that my hubby fuck me good and hard. I insisted on doing it doggy style so I could get all his dick inside me and really feel the fucking and thrusting. Hubby has a gorgeous cock that looks and feels so great. I could almost worship that part of him. The whole time he was humping me from behind I was imagining how it would feel when I could take him in my arse instead.

That weekend I was still on a big high and feeling horny, talking my hubby into still more sex than he would normally need to give me. What was best was that one time I screwed up my courage when hubby was eating my slit and I quietly asked him to go lower with his tongue. He did, too, and I really enjoyed the dirty feeling and the softness of his tongue on my anus. It wasn't a proper rimjob but it was a first for us and I enjoyed it.

The next night I took a long shower before bed and then I somehow managed to ask if he would lick both my holes. Hubby agreed but I could see that he wasn't sure what I was after. So I lay on my front for him, legs apart to display my holes and asking him to lick them both. Whenever his tongue went near my backdoor I moaned a little louder. It was only a small fake. That did the trick, however, and hubby slowly got into it some more till I was feeling pretty good. That was kind of my first ever rimjob from hubby and I knew with practice he was only going to get better.

Finally hubby couldn't hold out any longer and he asked me what was going on. 'I love you sweetheart but I am wondering why all this extra attention to your lovely bum.'

So I told a small lie. 'I want to prepare myself. Get me ready for you.'

'For me? For what?'

'You know. For you in my butthole.'

'Me in your butthole?'

'Darling, I know a lot of men enjoy anal sex. You know some women enjoy it too. I want to try it with you. I want to try and see if I can give that to you like other women do for their husbands.'

'You want me to fuck your bum so I won't get it from other women?'

'Sweetheart, I don't care about other women. I am your wife and its time we tried something new in bed. I just thought that if you wanted to fuck me back there then I want us to try it.'

We talked and fucked some more that night. It took less than 24 hours for hubby to decide that he did want to do that. So long as I really thought we should try it. I nearly burst out laughing.

It was noticeable after that night how much more eager hubby became to rim me and lick both my holes. Helping to 'prepare' me he was. And I can report that without much encouragement from me he was quickly improving his technique and I was enjoying it more and more. I suppose I was making up for lost time, too.

Thanks to my extra libido we were fucking like rabbits and soon I graduated him to fingering my arse while he licked my slit. That took a little more practice and I had to show him how to get a finger wet with the moisture from my slit and then add some saliva as well. The orgasms were not as explosive as that first time with Nick but I didn't care really. I was having a great time with my hubby as he practiced his new technique on me.

I met Nick again too. I was shaking and nervous and more happy than ever that he had such experience and poise in this situation. Like always there was the fear of being discovered. This time there was the extra thrill from knowing I was going to take a dick in my arse doggy style.

In the hotel room I allowed Nick to take the lead as usual. This time I got a gentle surprise when he put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down to my knees. I knew what he wanted, of course, but no-one has done that to me in years.

It was kind of fun, though, and I soon had his dick out of his trousers and in my mouth while I knelt in front of him.

On the bed we did all our usual preliminaries of sucking and licking. He got me so incredibly turned-on like he always did. For a casual sex fling I can say this man was very attentive and considerate of my needs.

We fucked in missionary for a little while and I did my best to enjoy it and relax. His dick felt great inside my slit but, again, I found myself thinking only about how it was going to feel inside my butthole.

When he was ready, Nick flipped me onto my hands and knees and I got another of his lovely, long ass lickings. He also paid attention to my slit and to my clit and soon I was feeling red hot and completely randy.

The feeling of his dick in my slit as he entered me from behind was sensational. All I really was aware of right then was how much more intense I wanted my pleasure to be. He could either slam into my vagina or he could take my almost virgin butt. I got a nice steady humping and he even reached under me to rub my nipples and my clit.

He stuck his finger into my backdoor again that afternoon and I was so turned-on that I just grunted and gasped and came even harder. I loved the way he was stretching out my hole but the real thrill was knowing that his dick was going to go into that same place at any minute. Oh fuck, I came hard for Nick as he screwed me like that, knowing I was a dirty wife who really does enjoy a strange cock in her slit.

When I felt Nick withdraw his dick from my slit I knew my moment had come. I think he applied a little lube to himself. Then his finger popped out of my butt and was replaced with something that felt much bigger and more wonderful.

The firm pressure he put against my rear opening made me gasp and pant harder. It was just the head of his dick but now I knew for sure it would fit and that his entire shaft would soon fill up my bottom. Being in front of him on hands and knees felt so incredible and to me this was really the moment of my introduction to anal sex.

I don't know why but for some reason I had gotten the idea that being butt fucked doggy style is really the proper way to do it. It just seems so primitive and animal and it means that the dick can go as deep and hard as possible. I adore the thought that in doggy position my dear hubby can choose either hole for his dick to enter. At first the idea brought a little fear but it seemed the best way to feel everything and fully take a dick inside my arsehole. That kind of more extreme fucking was what I had been wanting.

That day in the hotel I knew I was going to be penetrated and stretched like I'd never felt before. Right then I wanted it so bad. 'Fuck me, Nick. Fuck my butt,' I murmured to him. He didn't really need the encouragement but he was good enough to remind me that I should be stroking my clit as he pierced my little opening.

With the first push I felt the head of his cock enter my back door. Already I felt so full. I was panting and moaning as he worked himself deeper. I was a little afraid but I was feeling greedy and I just wanted another of those amazing orgasms he had given me before.

Just like the first time, having his dick in my butt like that felt so weird and so amazing at the same time. I already knew that I loved the feeling of being so filled up and feeling so dirty.

Like before there was a brief moment of pain that felt like my skin was tearing. Nick must have been paying extra attention because somehow he sensed the problem and he slowed for a moment and applied some extra wetness to his lovely hard dick. I was worried he would stop and you know I really would have taken the pain right then to get his dick fully inside my butt. I just kept rubbing my clit and somehow that made the pain go away.

Then with a few more firm pushes I knew Nick was buried deep inside my arsehole.

'Don't stop,' I panted. 'Don't stop. Fuck me please Nick.'

That's what he did and it could not have felt better. He started with the same gentle pulsing back and forth. This time I knew I was being buttfucked for real. Then soon I could feel him really stroking inside my backdoor and straight away it was feeling even better. I kept rubbing my clit and the mixture of sensations was so obviously going to bring me off in a massive way.

I felt Nick go deeper into me from behind and it made me feel even more turned-on and excited about what he was doing to me. I started to push back against him, wanting him fully inside my arse. The feeling was sensational and so animal-like. I didn't even care any more about it hurting me. My whole body was feeling so, so fantastic I just wanted to be reamed continuously.

Fucking hell, but soon I felt myself start to cum. It felt so great the way his dick stretched and rubbed inside my backdoor. Taking a dick in my butt was suddenly feeling incredible. I started to shove my head into the pillow as I began to lose control and Nick must have picked up the signals. I felt him thrust even deeper and harder into me and he was really starting to pump his dick onto me. I was getting the proper buttfucking I had imagined so many times.

Fuck, Nick was so good at what he did to me because by the time he finished I had buried my face into the bed and screamed out orgasm after orgasm. I lost count of my explosions and I really don't even remember what Nick did to me. But the physical and mental joy of being buttfucked from behind was the most incredible feeling I had ever had.

OK, so I will admit that some of his pumping did cause me a little bit of hurt but I never once thought about telling Nick to stop or even to slow down. I wasn't afraid of the pain any more and somehow it actually made me feel more excited, knowing I was really taking a dick pounding in my novice arse.

By the time I was done and needing a rest Nick pulled out slowly and let me fall flat onto the bed. I felt so incredible, really alive. My whole body felt amazing and my little hole wasn't sore at all. Nick got up from the bed and I could see he was going to remove the condom. I got to see the mess on the condom and that wasn't a good moment. I was still a newbie. But I did see clearly that Nick had shot his load whole in my arse and the rubber bulged nicely as it held his seed. I felt quite excited and proud that this man had actually cum while fucking my butthole.

Not much else happened that day but I was so happy and on such a high that I didn't mind. I knew right then that hubby was going to get lots of practice sticking his gorgeous dick into my bum. I just had to teach how to do it.

Nick and I showered together that day. Afterwards I went down on my knees again. Voluntarily this time. I admit by now I was quite fond of Nick and his yummy dick. I know I was engaged in a kind of cheating but I felt really good about myself as I sucked his dick and swallowed all his seed.

That Friday night I had hubby licking my butthole as soon as I could get him into the bedroom. I was on heat really badly and I didn't care what hubby thought as I took charge of the action. Then I positioned myself on my back with two pillows under my hips and told hubby him that after he fucked my slit this would be the night when his dick would enter my bottom for the first time.

Of course his fucking was wonderful and his gorgeous dick made me feel as good as it always does. I just kept thinking, though, about how it would feel in my bottom so I wasn't going to wait. He spread around a lot of lube and made sure some went inside my back door. Everyone says use lots of lube but the problem became that everything was too slippery. Hubby nearly went back in my slit a couple of times which didn't make me too happy. It was just a lack of experience all round.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jenna's Anal Adventure Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds