• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Getting Over My Fetish

Getting Over My Fetish

12

I never thought that I would get over my fetish this way. Dawn and I have always tried to keep each other happy. I would do anything for her and she would do anything for me. I had a fetish of being used as a toilet and every once in awhile she would use me. She was not too excited about it but she did it anyhow. Every once in a while she would tell me bedtime stories of me being used by a lot of people and at the end I would die from all of it. It always got me excited and very horny ever time she told me these stories.

"Oh, god honey I wish that could come true."

"You do, why you would want that." She looks at me with a questionable look.

"Just the thought of people knowing I was down there and not care what so ever. Can you imagine how scary that would be for me?"

"I would be rolling around laughing my ass of." She said with a grin.

"Really you would not even help me?"

"Nope that is what you deserve. To be at the mercy of me." She said as she was laughing.

"Good thing it's just a story."

"Hey you never know. Wishes do come true." She said as she rolled over to go to sleep.

Months went by when her friend Roberta came over for Thanksgiving. She toke a week off from work and came up from Chicago. Roberta and Dawn have been best friends since middle school. They talk about everything. Roberta always had a problem with me. Every time she was around me she would look down at me and say things just to degrade me.

"You still here?" Roberta says to me.

"Where else would I be?"

"If it was my choice you would be kicked to the curb." She growled at me. "When are you going to get rid of him?" She says as she turns to Dawn.

"When he is six feet under." Dawn turns to me and kisses me. "That won't be for a very long time so you two better get along."

Thanksgiving was not for another three days and I already wish Roberta would leave. That night Dawn told me a story and of course she put Roberta into it. She was saying how she would let Roberta use me until Roberta leaves back to Chicago. Even though I could not stand Roberta it still got me horny the way Dawn told the story.

"That was a great story honey."

She looked at me for a bit and then said, "What would you do if that happens?"

"Well it would never happen but if you promise me that you won't show no mercy and force me to do it I would for you."

"Really? You would do that for me?" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Sure why not. Sweet dreams honey."

She was wiggling around in the bed like a little school girl. "I defiantly will have good dreams good night."

The next morning I got up before everyone else showered and went to work. The day dragged all day, but I kept thinking about the story Dawn told me last night. I thought to myself, how degrading it would be if Roberta used me like her toilet, and how bad it would be since she doesn't like me.

At the house Dawn and Roberta was sitting down drinking coffee when Dawn broke the silence, "So what is the worst thing you have done to a guy?"

"What do you mean?" Roberta said sitting her coffee down.

"I mean, "She hesitates for a moment, "Sexual or nonsexual."

"Oh, hum, I would say this guy paid me a hundred dollars to step on his balls once and instead going slow I put my whole weight on them. He ended up in the hospital, but I was laughing about it the whole time." She said stepping her foot down real hard.

"So what is the sickest thing you have done to a guy?" Dawn asked taking a sip from her coffee.

Roberta started laughing, "There was this guy that wanted me to sit on his face and fart but instead I toke a shit on his face."

"You didn't, did you?"

"Yep and he did not have time to move. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen."

"It's a good thing he did not open his mouth." Dawn said with a laugh.

"If he did I would have sat right down on his face." Roberta stopped and looked at Dawn for a bit and asked, "What's with the questions."

"Just something Jack and I have been talking about. It's nothing." Dawn takes another sip of her coffee.

"Oh no, you can't stop right there. Spit it, I want to hear about this." Roberta grabs Dawn's arm and leads her to the couch and lights a cigarette. "Ok I want to hear it."

Dawn takes a deep breath, "well Jack has this fetish where he, how can I say this without you thinking I'm sick."

"Dawn you can tell me anything I would never judge you." Roberta holds Dawn's hand. "He don't force you to do something dose he because I'll kill him."

"Oh no, no It's me force him. Ok, out with it, I use him as my toilet." Sue says raising her head up with her eyes bowed.

"Oh" Roberta releases her hand of Dawn. "Dose he, well swallow it?"

Dawn nods her head, "I don't get up until he does."

"Wow, Cool, instead of kicking him to the curb your dumping him." Roberta and Dawn started laughing out loud.

"So I was wondering," Dawn pauses again. "Since you and him get along so well would you..."

"Don't say no more." Roberta interrupted, "I well do it for you Dawn. The next time I have to go, but I don't see him wanting it."

"It don't matter what he wants, it's what I want. Also there are some rules. Rule one only your asshole can be in his mouth no other hole."

"What if I have to pee to?" Roberta asked

"You see he don't mine pee. He would drink that all day but to shit he hates the taste and when he burps he says it taste nasty. Also the toilet he made for me allows me to pee and flush that and toilet paper down to the sewer but my asshole is above his mouth."

"You have a toilet made? I have to see this. Where is it?" Roberta said jumping off the couch.

Dawn got up and led Roberta down to the basement to this padlocked door. Inside there was this toilet that looked like a real toilet, but the toilet hole was split in two. One half looked like a real toilet where you pee in it and the other half was just a hole where your asshole would be. Below was a box about three feet by three foot enough room for a head to fit in comfortably.

Picking up the backing to the box lying against the wall Dawn explains to Roberta. "You see he lays down back there and lies down. I then place the backing on, which makes it a good seal around his neck and lock it in place. That way after I use him I would leave him there for about an hour just in case he throws up. With the toilet seat down the smell well stay in around his head and he will suffer more."

"I'll do it." Roberta says grinning ear to ear.

"Oh, but there is more to this box. When you sit you have to show him no mercy. What I mean by that is the toilet seat has a lift system to it. With him in there your ass is about two feet from his mouth." Dawn sits down on the seat and pushes a button. "By pushing this button you lower to his mouth. Rule two, your asshole has to be in his mouth and stay there until you're done. No lifting up."

"Ok, no problem" Roberta said rubbing her hands together.

"And rule three. I know you don't like him but would you at least be nice to him. Save all that hatred for in here please."

"Fine I'll be on my best behavior. I promises, but he won't like me in here I guarantee it." Robert said shaking Dawn's hand to seal the deal.

When I got off from work I stopped off at the gas station to pick up a six pack of beer. When I got home I completely forgot Roberta was there. "Hi honey, I'm home."

"Hi dear how was work today." Roberta said as she was standing up.

"Oh sorry, where is Dawn?"

"She is upstairs cleaning your guy's room." Roberta said smiling that gave me a shiver up my spine. "Can I have one of your beers Jack, please?"

"Oh yeah I guess. Here you go." Something just was not right I thought to myself.

"Thanks now get on up there and give your lady a kiss." Roberta said playfully pushing me to the stairs.

You want to talk about confused. What the hell happen when I was a work? I get up the stairs and walked up to the bedroom. Dawn was bent over putting clothes in the drawer. "Oh yeah baby is that ass for me." I bent over and kissed her ass check.

"Maybe tomorrow but today your all mine."

"What is wrong with Roberta?

"Why do you ask?"

"She is not herself. She is being nice. She even asked for one of my beers instead of calling me a worse less drunk."

"I asked her to try and get along with you and since she is you better get along with her or else." Dawn points a finger at me.

The rest of the night was very awkward for me. Roberta was way too nice and it was not like an act. It was way too weird. She even went and got me another beer that night. When Dawn and I final went to bed that night Dawn told me another story where I was in my box and she invited people to come over and to use it. I turned around a said, "Can you imagine if I was in that box and instead of lowering it they just toke their dumps on my face."

"That would be funny." Dawn laughed, "To bad I don't know that many people that would be into that."

"Honey if you were able to I would lay and pray you never let me out."

"Oh you would be begging me to let you out. Trust me, there might be enough room for about twenty people to go but after that you will be begging me.

"I would not say a word. You can have as many people you want to use me. If I start getting buried I'll just open my mouth and swallow"

"Ha Ha, you're drunk go to sleep."

"Honest, I'll make you a deal. If that ever happened and you start getting worried you can come down only one time to check on me and if I don't say anything then that means I want to go let it happen all the way and you'll have to allow it to finish the rest of the way, Deal." I reached out my hand.

"Fine deal," Dawn shock my hand, "I don't ever seeing it happen but if it did you well be begging me to let you out. I promise if it ever happen I will allow fifteen people to use you then I'll come down and check on you. If you don't say anything to me I will allow whoever else that is there to use you. I will not even think of you until after the last person leaves. Now go to sleep."

"Fine then if that is the case then I'll let you tie my hands and feet down that way the only way I get out is if I ask you to.

"Fine then I won't tell you how many people well be waiting after fifteenth person. Now go to sleep before you kill yourself thinking about this. Sweet dreams"

___

"Jack it's time to wake up." Dawn said shaking me.

"One more hour, it's Saturday."

"I need you really bad." I opened my eyes and Dawn was holding her ass.

"Right know?"

"Yes, come on get up and met me in the basement." She said as she darted down the stairs.

I climb out of bed and made my way to the basement. Dawn was standing there telling me to hurt up and lay down. She placed the backing in its place and locked it like she always dose. She lifted her nightgown showing her beautiful ass and lowered it to the seat as she did she let out a powerful fart right into the box. I was barely able to breathe and it burned my eyes.

"God hon, what crawled up there?"

"Sorry I had that liver and onions last night. Now shut up and open your mouth."

She started to lower the seat to my face. As she was lowering it her asshole was already opening up. I was never too concerned about the amount because she never really tokes huge shits just enough to feel my mouth. She pushed and filed my mouth in seconds. It tasted so bad I could feel my stomach coming up. Liver and onions is the worst thing she eats that taste this bad coming out. I knew by experience that as bad as it taste its worst coming back up and being trapped in this box. So I swallowed it as fast as I could and fought to keep it down. I could hear her peeing and new that's all she had for me for right now. She usually uses me two times a week and comes back sometimes to use me one more time in about an hour or two.

"Well, lick my asshole clean toilet or I'll lower this seat until you can't breathe again."

She did that once to me and just about killed me that time. So I licked the nasty shit from her ass. Afterwards she raised the seat, finishes wiping and closed the lid and walked out of the room.

I could hear her walking around up stairs probably making coffee. I could just barely hear talking but could not make out any words it was just mumbles. I heard other footsteps. Roberta most be up.

"Morning, Dawn."

"Morning Roberta, want a cup of coffee?" Dawn hands her a cup

"Sure thanks, is he still sleeping?"

"Nope he is downstairs waiting for you." Dawn said with a big grin.

"Soon as I'm done with my cup of coffee." Roberta says lifting her cup in the air.

"Remember no mercy."

"What if he can't handle it and I kill him. Would you hate me?

"He can handle mine just fine. Just remember down there he is not Jack he is a toilet, nothing more. If he dies at least he died happy and full of what he likes. I could never hate you."

About half an hour latter I hear the door open. When the toilet lid raised, the light blinded me for a bit. The next thing I saw was an ass coming down on to the seat. Hmm, I don't remember Dawn having a pimple on her butt. The seat started to lower to my face. I opened my mouth like I always do and waited for the asshole to come down. That last shit Dawn did must have been bigger than I thought because her asshole looks bigger than normal. The asshole was in my mouth but the seat was still lowering and her pussy was pressed against my nose almost blocking me from getting air. The seat finally stopped and it felt like her asshole was right at the beginning of my throat. Something just doesn't seem right. Then she farted and it vibrated my throat. Wow, that was very powerful. I never knew Dawn could blow a fart that strong. Next thing I knew the asshole started to open up. As she pushed I could feel her rosebud expand deep into my mouth. What the heck is going on? This does not feel right. Next thing I knew her asshole started to widen wider than it ever had before. I try to keep my mouth open wide but whatever Dawn was pushing out it forced my mouth to expand wider to the point my Jaw started to hurt. I was panicking. What the hell is going on here? I could feel the shit slide from her ass and into my mouth. Whatever this is there is no way I could handle this. I started to bang on the back of the box to let her know. Dawn kept pushing and I could feel it hitting the back of my mouth. This thing is not going to make it down my throat! I started to bang harder on the box. Dawn push again and I could feel it push to the entrance to my throat. I banged harder this time and as I did I could see above me legs speared apart. Then a smiling face came into view. Oh my god, it's not Dawn its Roberta! Oh my god this is why she was being so nice to me. Did Dawn allow her to use me? Doesn't Dawn realize how much Roberta hates me? Roberta pushed a little so the shit was pushed even tighter to the entrance of my throat. I was in shock. There was nothing I could do. I was at the mercy of this bitch that hates me so bad. I tried to plead with her with my eyes. She keeps look in-between her legs without saying a word. She gives a fake pity face back at me and lips, sorry. She pushes a little more and my eyes seem to pop out of my head. This thing was huge. The width of this shit was keeping my mouth wide open and even if she lifted the seat I would not be able to move my mouth. There is no way it could go down my throat. If reading my mine, Roberta nodded down at me and started to push some more. I could feel my throat stretch out. I don't even know what it tastes like all I know this can't end well. Is she just teasing with me? Is Dawn just standing there waiting to put a stop to it? Does Roberta hate me this much? As on queue Roberta nods her head really hard smiling down at me. She pushes again as she waves at me between her legs and closes them. The shit was not hard to say it was firm and a little slick. She pushes again and I can feel it pop open my throat. It felt like my skin was tearing apart. She pushed again and I could feel my stomach contents from Dawn come up. It had nowhere to go with this huge turd getting pushed tight down my throat. Roberta pushed hard one more time and I could feel it cutting off my airway. She can't do this! I can't die this way! Not under her anyone but her! I can feel her relax above me. Good she done!

I hear her above me for the first time. "Wow that felt good, I would get up and let you out but I did the easy part. It's all downhill from here and there is no way I can stop my ass from pushing from here on out. I knew one day I would be able to put you in your place. Finally, Dawn can get a real man in her life." Roberta spreads her legs and looks down at me. "Oh yeah buddy boy this is going to kill you. I always take shits like this. That's why I never shit in my house. When Dawn told me I could use you I was just thrilled to know you would not have a chance to back out of this. I'm so glad you made this box for Dawn the one you love so much. Just for me the person you hate so much to kill you off."

As she was saying this the giant turd is still coming out of her and snaking down my throat. I could feel my neck press even tighter against the water tight seal. I wonder what my neck looks like. My lungs are hurting really bad wanting to exhale and inhale. I can feel it stretching my esophagus. Her ass just kept pushing it out.

"I'm so sorry. Dawn said you can handle hers so you would be able to handle mine. I can't believe it's still coming out. I wish I could stop it but it might do damage to my insides if I do. Even If I wanted to stop it I don't think my ass would let me until its finish. You ever had one of those types of shits?

I can feel the giant shit push against my stomach entrance. There was no use fighting it. Even if she stopped right now how would I get it out of my throat? I let my arms drop. She looks down at me still smiling watch my eyes roll back. Then I hear the door open.

"You still going?" Dawn asked

"I was just teasing with him before I start to take a shit. You know fart in his face and stuff." Roberta said smiling at Dawn.

"I do the same thing. I love torturing him that way."

"Well I want another cup of coffee with you so let me push this one piece out real quick."

With that Roberta pushes hard and pushing the rest out of her ass and push the tip all the way into the stomach. This made my stomach expand a little bit. She peed and raised the seat and toke her time at wiping.

"What he did not lick your ass clean?" Dawn asked.

"I think I might have pushed a little too hard and packed his mouth a little too much." Roberta said with a grin.

"Let me see." Dawn moves Roberta out of the way and looks down at Jack. "Oh shit I think he stopped breathing."

"Real I did not think it was that much, hmm" Roberta said like she was concerned.

"I'll be right back. I have the perfect toy for this." Dawn ran out of the basement and up the stairs.

Roberta lean down close to Jack, "If you can still hear me Jack, if she is getting what I think she's getting, I think the full tummy of yours might burst. It's a good thing she came down I would of sat there longer before I called for her." Dawn comes running back into the room and Roberta Jumps up, "I think he passed out he is not move quick do something."

Dawn toke her twelve inch dildo and shoved it hard into to my mouth and into my throat. If the toilet was not in her way Dawn would of saw my stomach rises with all of Roberta's shit being packed down in it. Dawn yanks the dildo out and looks at it.

"Wow that's funny. This dildo slid down his throat really easy for being three inches wide. Ha, look at this only the tip of the dildo has a little shit on it. At least all your shit went down. I told you he can handle it."

Roberta looked down at me and saw me move my head, "Yeah, good job Dawn I think he is breathing again. Roberta said disappointed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Getting Over My Fetish

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds