• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Night I Did Mom

The Night I Did Mom

I was on a date with a little college tease. She was as sexy as hell with her long blonde hair, light blue eyes and a really nice pair of tits that could poke your eyes out. Her ass was so tight she could crack walnuts with it. The one real positive thing about her was that no man had ever been inside her.

The only thing wrong though was me, I had got myself little drunk and she wasn't having any of it. I had blown it with the girl I really wanted to be with and was now left with my cock as hard as a rock. It was too late to try and find more pussy. So I just got me a bottle of booze to take home with me and get completely drunk. It would help a little but I knew only one thing would fix my cock...pussy!

When I got home I took a long cold shower but it did nothing for my still rock hard cock. After drying myself off I decided to go get something to eat. I rent the basement from my parents as my dad had a stroke last year and they needed the money to help with him being in a nursing home. So up I went into the kitchen and being a little drunk I crashed into the table and knocked a couple of the chairs over.

"What are you doing?" Came my mom's sweet voice from behind me.

When I turned around and saw her my cock all but shot its load. My mom Sheryl is 5' 8" tall with light brown hair down to her shoulders and big brown eyes. She is a little over weight but carries it well with her 40dd tits and 38" round ass and slightly thick legs. She was only wearing a purple see through nightie with matching see threw panties. At that moment she looked as sexy as hell to me.

A small lamp in the hall behind her lit up mom's body just enough to see all of her wonderful curves threw her nightie. Her big full tits could be seen like there was nothing covering them and her big thick brown nipples were pushing against the nightie. Best of all was mom's pussy mound was sticking out a couple of inches and I could clearly see her bare lips and clit. They were a little swollen like she had been playing with herself.

When I turned to face her mom's eyes got the show of the year, I didn't have a stitch of clothing on and was doing a full Monty right there in front of her. My cock was at full mast and once she saw it she couldn't take her saucer like eyes off it. My cock is 9" long when at full mast and the head of my cock is almost 5" round. All of the ladies I have met and know love it. Something now came over me, mom looked so good in what she was wearing and I was still feeling as horny as hell.

"I had a bad date and I sure could use some company." I said as I looked her straight in the eyes.

I started towards her. Each step I took to her she backed up.

"Come here mom I need to see you." I said as I moved step by step closer to her.

"Let me go, this is so wrong." She said with tears in her eyes as I jumped forward and grabbed hold of her.

She was putting up a good fight but she was no match for me as I work out a lot. With one had over her mouth and the other around her waist I pushed her into the wall face first. My cock was now in the crack of her ass and I began moving it back and forth against her.

"I need you mom, you'll like it and I will go easy on you if you stop fighting me." I whispered in her ear.

"Fuck you, I'll fight you all the way." She cried out as she looked over her shoulder at me as mad as hell.

"Good I love it rough and I'll just tear your little pussy up." I snarled back at her as I pinched her nipple hard and twisted it.

I turned her around and threw her over my shoulder just like a fireman carry and started back down into the basement to fuck my mom with her hitting, kicking and trying to bite me every chance she got. I reached up and smacked her hard on her ass and when I got her into my bedroom I threw her on my bed and shut the door behind me.

"Are you going to behave?" I asked her.

"Last year I had a girlfriend that was into handcuffs and body clips. I have then in my dresser drawer and I will use them on you if you are not going to behave yourself." I said again.

"No please don't do this to me, you'll be sorry." Mom said crying and still trying to get away.

I took out the 4 pair of cuffs and cuffed her to my bed spread eagled. She couldn't move an inch now. It was a site to remember. Her tits fell to the sides and her legs were wide apart and her pussy was spread out waiting to be taken. I got on the bed and climbed up on to her chest and sat with my big hard cock resting it on her mouth as I looked into her eyes.

"Now mom I need you to open your mouth and take this dick of mine and suck on it till I cum in your mouth. I said with a smile on my face.

"FUCK YOU!" Was all that mom answered back.

"Oh yes please fuck me mom I would love that." I retorted back at her as I pulled on her right nipple and twisted it hard.

"Are you ready now?" I asked as she gave me a dirty look.

"Ok I see you need a little more persuasion." I said getting up off her and the bed and returning to my dresser again bringing out a box of body clips.

"This may help break you in." I said as I pulled out a set of nipple clips that had a chain connecting them.

They were new and I knew this would hurt her nipples.

"Get ready as this is going to hurt...a lot." I said as I clamped the first one on her right nipple.

"OH FUCK, YOU FUCKER." She screamed out. Her head thrashed back and forth in pain but still she didn't surrender to me.

"YOU FUCKING PRICK." She screamed again and arched her back in pain as I attached another clip to her left nipple.

"Now are you going to suck my cock mom?" I asked her once more.

"I WOULD NEVER SUCK YOUR COCK." She replied with a look of death in her eyes.

I reached back into my box of clips and pulled out a clip that was about 6 inches long and very tight.

"See this." I asked her.

"It's a pussy clip and it will clamp the length of your cunt lips and clit. It will hurt like fuck, so this is your last chance." I smirked at her.

Her mouth opened slowly and I as I leaned forward my cock slipped into mom's mouth. It felt so nice and warm as she began sucking on the head of my dick. Her tongue was making circles and licking my shaft. Mom had given her fair share of blow jobs before I was certain of that. I was just starting to really enjoy the sensations of her hot mouth on my cock when I heard CRUNCH and felt the pain in my cock. The bitch had bit down hard on my dick.

"You bitch, you fucking bitch." I screamed out as I jumped off the bed in agony.

I reached for the pussy clamp and shoved it on her cunt lips as hard as I could.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD." Now it was her turn to scream out in agony.

"I'M SORRY." She screamed out again.

Mom was in real pain now, her whole body was jerking in pain. Her pussy was clamped down from the bottom of her pussy lips right up to her clit. The tears were running down her face. It must have really hurt and I was now beginning to feel sorry for her.

"Are you going to suck my cock now or do I have to get more clips on you?" I asked her.

There was no answer from her. I went into my box again and pulled out a little clip with teeth on it. Her eyes opened wide as she looked at it.

"See this? I am going to clamp it right on your clit if you don't suck on my cock now!" I said in a loud voice.

"It will hurt you like nothing you have known before." I told her one last time thinking when she saw and knew where it was going that she would relent.

Still now reply.

I moved to her pussy and it was all bunched up from the big clamp I had put on her moments before. As I took the big clip off I could see how red and swollen her pussy lips had become. But I took the little clip with teeth on it and opened it up and then clamped it down on her clit.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, OH FUCK IT HURTS SO MUCH, TAKE IT OFF TAKE IT OFF PLEASSSSSSSE." She screamed out in agony as her body again thrashed about in pain and this time she was also kicking her legs about wildly.

"OK, OK YOU WIN TAKE IT OFF, FOR FUCK SAKE TAKE IT OFF ME!" She screamed at me once more.

"Ok I'll suck your cock, for the love of god, take that off me." She begged.

I reached down and took the little clip off her clit and then moved my cock to her mouth again. She sucked me good this time. Big tears running down her face as she sucked.

"That's it mom, suck my cock." I whispered to her.

Mom took my entire dick in her mouth and down her throat, sucking hard and fast and then back up to the head. I was in heaven now.

"Now mom, I need some pussy." I said to her.

"No, baby this is wrong." She said as she looked back up at me after spitting my cock out of her mouth.

"Not if we don't tell anyone." I replied.

As I moved down her body and saw that her pussy was red and looked like it was wet. I then started taking the cuffs off her feet while looking at her sternly.

"You start kicking, fighting or try any shit and the little clamp goes back on you. YOU HEAR ME?" I said in a firm voice and she shook her head yes.

I moved her ass and hips as near the edge of my bed as I could as her hands were still cuffed to the top of the bed. I got on my knees on the floor. Mom's big red pussy was right in front of my face. I was going to eat her cunt out before I fucked her brains out. My tongue did one long lick from the bottom of her pussy right up to her clit. She jumped and then her back arched up.

"Did you like that mom?" I asked as I looked at her a little surprised.

But she said nothing, Then did another long lick up her pantie covered pussy pushing my tongue in between where her pussy lips were under the material of her see threw panties.

I started kissing her soft white thighs all the way up to her pussy. Then I put whole mouth over her sweet tasting pussy and flicked my tongue up and down her pussy lips. She must have been getting horny as her panties were getting wetter and wetter. Again I licked from her ass all the way up to her clit and she jumped again.

I licked and kissed on her pussy for at least the next thirty minutes or more and she just laid there. I think she liked it, her pussy sure did get wet and was all swollen up.

"Mom I don't know about you but I am ready to fuck." I said as I looked up at her.

"No baby, no." Was all she could say.

I took the other cuffs off her hands and pulled her up on to her hands and knees in the doggy position. She started to fight me again.

"Come on mom, you don't want me to put the little clip on your clit again?" I asked as I heard her take a deep breath.

My hands tore her little wet see threw panties off her shaking body with one pull. Mom's bare pussy was right in front of my hard cock. I moved the head of my cock to her entrance and pushed the head just inside her wet swollen pussy lips. She was trying harder to get away. Her feet began kicking and her hands pushing me away from her.

"No, no. Baby no." She was crying.

"Stop it mom, you need it to. Dad hasn't made it with you for at least a year." I said in a frim voice.

She just kept on fighting me even though I was ready to take her doggy style. I reached out and pulled her to me. She jumped at the same time and we both fell onto the bed with her on her front and me on her back. With my cock at her entrance as we fell my dick drove deep and hard inside her hot wet pussy.

"OH MY GOD, IT HURTS, IT HURTS SO BAD!" She screamed out loud.

I covered her mouth with one hand and with the other I held her face down on the bed. Every muscle in her body was jerking and twitching. Her pussy was locked on my prick so hard I couldn't get it out of her. Mom's long sexy legs were also jumping and kicking, she was like a wild woman under me.

Then all of a sudden it all stopped apart from the grip of her pussy around my cock. It was still having spasm's and felt so good and just like I was being sucked off.

"I hate you, I hate you." Mom cried out as her body betrayed her.

I pulled her hips back up to fuck her from behind and started thrusting in and out of her. She sure had one nice pussy. It was so hot inside her and very very wet for her not wanting some cock. As I pumped her from behind my hands caressed her ass and hips.

"Come on mom you know you like it." I said as I began to thrust in and out of her then stopped mid thrust.

"Tell me you like mom." I told her but she didn't say a word.

I pulled out of her and turned her in her back, I needed to see her face. I think she was having fun. My hands spread her legs and I slipped my cock back into her warm wet pussy then I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Mom you have got the best pussy I ever had. You are so sexy, so hot. I get so fucking hard just watching you." I whispered as I now picked up my thrusting in and out of her.

"You are so pretty and your tits are so sexy the way they bounce about as I fuck you." I told her as I thrust a little faster and deeper into her.

She closed her eyes tighter and began biting her lower lip.

"Is that your spot mom, tell me is it your spot?" I kept asking her as I thrust inside her a little harder.

"Is that it mom?" I asked again as I went as deep inside her as I could go.

"Come on baby girl, relax and enjoy it." I said again but still no words from her.

I lay down on top of her taking one of her lovely tits in my hand. I started licking and sucking on her hardened nipple as I thrust harder and faster into her.

"Are you enjoying it mom?" I asked her as her head started moving back and forth.

"Tell me so I can do what you like having done to you." I said taking her nipple back in my mouth and sucked, bit and pulled on it.

Then it happened, her hips started to thrust up at me at last.

"Oh yes, do it, yes faster, faster I'm cummming." She screamed out as her orgasm hit her hard.

I thrust in and out of her like there was no tomorrow I drove my hard throbbing cock deep inside her as I felt the cum boiling in my balls ready to explode into mom. Her hips thrust up to meet mine as we now came together.

Her pussy muscles were pulsating all around my cock as I humped and fucked her hard until she had milked all the cum out of my balls and deep inside her.

We made love for the rest of the night and into the next morning. Each time was better that the last. She also told me when she had seen my cock in the kitchen she had wanted it there and then.

But she couldn't look to easy now...could she?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Night I Did Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds