• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Marriage Made in Heaven? Ch. 02

A Marriage Made in Heaven? Ch. 02

12

"Are you sure about this," Rachel said to her husband as she stepped out of the shower.

"I'm sure if you're sure." Neil replied, hoping his wife wouldn't back down at the last minute.

"You don't think it's too soon for us to be going to a swinger's party?" She checked.

"You're asking me that as you stand before me naked with those big tits and shaven tight pussy on show?" He joked as she reached for her bath robe and covered herself up.

Rachel chuckled at him as she pulled the robe tight around her body and tied it securely.

"Come on, Neil I'm being serious." She said.

"So am I." He stated. "Listen; if you don't want to do this then we don't have to. You know I'll never force you to do anything you don't want to do."

"I know." She smiled.

"Besides," Neil started to say as he put his shirt on, "we are going with Paul, and he even said himself that we don't have to do anything. The members are seasoned and respect peoples wishes, especially newbie's."

"No, you're right," Rachel said, "It's just last minute nerves."

With that she suddenly seemed chirpy and left the room to finish getting ready.

Neil dressed first as always went downstairs to grab a beer from the kitchen. Closing the fridge and removing the bottle lid he gulped a large mouthful down before noticing the invitation stuck on the fridge by a holiday magnet.

Reading it for the 1000th time his heart began to flutter. It didn't give much information other than the theme was a masquerade party instructing the men to wear black tuxedos and the women to wear a masquerade gown.

Not specifying any colours to be worn by the women Rachel had picked out a dress that Neil was yet to see. Suddenly the doorbell buzzed into life startling Neil back into reality.

"Are you ready, Rach?" Neil called up to his wife as he approached the front door.

"I'll be down in a few minutes." Her soft voice shouted from inside their bedroom.

Neil opened the door and greeted Paul, who he had been expecting, with a smile and firm handshake.

"Hi." Paul said as he stepped inside the couple's home for the first time. "Are you both ready and excited?"

"Excited and nervous," Neil answered, "but we are ready."

"Excellent," Paul grinned, "and remember what I said Neil, no means no. Ok?"

"We got it," Neil replied, "and thanks for all the advice."

A few weeks after the couple had met Paul at the hotel Neil began to press his wife on the idea of taking their swinging to the next level and visiting a club, but not just any club, a swingers club.

Rachel was shocked and turned on but felt it was too soon. She had enjoyed her experience with Paul in front of her husband, and both of them considered it a success for their first time. But Neil wasn't satisfied in stopping there.

After weeks of more fantasising and talks Neil decided to get back in touch with Paul to discuss the whole idea of visiting a swingers club. Paul was thrilled the couple had asked for his advice and quickly gave them all the hints and tips they would need as first timers.

The couple grew to trust Paul very quickly as he spoke like a friend discussing financial advice rather than a stranger who had fucked Rachel discussing swinging. Not once did he suggest meeting up for a second round with Rachel or accompanying them.

The idea of tagging along was Neil's when Paul suggested a club forty minutes away in the next city. The couple agreed with Paul that visiting the closest swingers club to them would increase their chances of bumping into somebody they knew. The thought horrified Rachel.

After some minor research Paul suggested they use the masquerade party weekend for their first experience. He knew somebody who could get him some spare tickets as it was a gold member's only night.

Rachel questioned the fact that being newbie's would surely highlight the fact they weren't gold members. Paul told her to relax and that even hardcore swingers had nights where they simply want to watch and not play.

As Paul entered the living room Neil went to fetch a beer, remembering this time to tuck the invitation safely inside his tuxedo.

"Ah cheers, Neil," Paul said taking the beer.

Both men gulped down the ice cold liquid before Rachel finally stepped into the room dressed in her attire for the evening.

"Well, what do you think?" She said before giving the men a twirl.

"Holy shit!" Neil burst out.

"You like it?" She pressed looking for compliments.

"Do I like it?" Neil chuckled, "You look bloody incredible."

All the while Paul stood with one hand in his pocket whilst holding his beer in the other and smiling. Rachel noted his smile and gave a second slower twirl.

Rachel stood in a black, knee-length sleeveless dress with a spaghetti strap neckline. As she twirled Paul noticed the zipper back before she faced the men again with her fantastic cleavage on show. The dress' built in bra held her breasts firm while making it obvious she had no bra on under the dress. Her four inch heels completed the sexy stylish look along with her designer purse.

"Come on then guys, let's get going," Paul said grinning.

Neil left the house first so Paul took the opportunity to pull Rachel to one side.

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on." He told her.

Rachel smiled, appreciative of his compliment. "Why, thank you."

"You're very welcome." He said, before reaching the car and helping her into the back.

Sitting in the back of Paul's car Rachel and Neil cuddled up together like a love struck teenage couple. Paul smiled at them through his rear view mirror before catching another glimpse of Rachel's cleavage. His cock stirred in his pants as he hoped to get a second bite at her that evening.

Finally, after making some good time on the road Paul turned the car down an alleyway before taking a sharp right behind a tall building and into a car park.

Rachel's mouth suddenly went dry with anticipation at the amount of cars already parked up. Taking note at how many of them looked expensive she relaxed slightly. Not one to judge a book by its cover, or a person by what car they drove, but first impressions did help.

"Right," Paul said as he turned the engine off, "It's time to put our masks on. After all it is a masquerade party." He grinned.

Neil took his mask from Paul which he signalled was the same as Pauls. Paul smiled before telling him every man had to wear the same mask and that it wasn't some trick to confuse Rachel. Well, at least it wasn't Pauls trick to confuse the ladies.

Rachel looked at hers and gasped. "It's beautiful." She said.

"I'm glad you like it." Paul said.

It wasn't cheap and plain like the men's. Instead this handmade mask was an authentic Venetian mask. Rachel ran the tip of her manicured nail around the particularly wide eye holes which she thought would look incredibly flattering. Punched all over in a delicate filigree design and then triple dipped in both black and silver shimmer, its subtleness wooed Rachel.

Slipping the delicate mask over her pretty face both men watched before she fastened it with its black organza ribbons

"There," Neil smiled, "now nobody but us will know who you are."

Rachel grinned as her head felt suddenly light. "Let's go."

Approaching the rear doors of the club a large door-man stepped forward and asked politely for their invitations.

Rachel checked him over expecting him to return the favour. Disappointed he hadn't she was quickly grateful for his professionalism, dispelling some of her fears that all swingers clubs were dirty, dingy places full of sex pests.

Inside the club Rachel held her husband's hand tightly as they accepted champagne cocktails as their welcome drink. The club was surprisingly big with a dance floor that looked half full with smooching couples.

Around the walls of the club were tables and chairs but mostly sofas. The club had been decorated in traditional Venetian style. Rachel had no idea what the club would look like as all the photos she saw online had been of various theme nights, but she was mightily impressed as she nervously finished her cocktail and headed towards the bar for another.

Despite the amount of people in the room Rachel didn't have to wait long to be served. The barmen handing her two large vodka and cokes before she quickly clung to her husband's side again.

Paul showed the couple around the club pointing out the toilets and smoking area before leading them upstairs to show them what the club had to offer.

Rachel felt a little tense at the stares and smiles she received from men and women as she passed them. Her petite frame and over-sized bust never went un-noticed and with her dress revealing more than usual it took some time and a few more vodkas for her to relax.

Paul pointed out that behind each closed door, there were seven in total, that there would be something for everyone. Back downstairs he warned the couple again not to be pushed into anything they didn't feel comfortable doing. It was safe to enter any of the rooms and they would be able to leave whenever they wanted with no pressure he told them.

Paul shook Neil's hand and wished the couple a lovely evening before he excused himself to go meet a couple he had arranged to meet. Neil noticed the disappointment on his wife's face and squeezed her hand gently. It wasn't that she wanted Paul again she just felt safer having him around. He had been their guardian angel up until that point.

"Come on," Neil said, "let's have our own look around.

Rachel followed her husband who led her into another much smaller bar in the next room. The furniture was littered with bodies kissing and groping each other. The speakers in the room played out soft classical music which gave the place an erotic Venetian touch.

In the far corner Neil spotted a two seated sofa that was empty. Grabbing his wife's hand firmly he hurried her across the room to quickly claim it.

"Are you nervous?" Neil asked his wife.

"A little." She smiled.

"Do you want to leave and catch a taxi cab home?" He suggested.

"No, no way," she replied, leaning in to kiss him, "we can stay a while and see how we feel."

From across the room a man watched the couple. He could tell they were a little on edge and it aroused him. His cock stirred in his pants as he watched the young wife's cleavage and scanned the length of her bare legs up to the hem of her dress.

"Sorry, Neil but I need a cigarette." She said with a childish frown.

"Its ok," he said, "you go and I'll wait here and save our seats."

Rachel handed her husband her drink and kissed him on the cheek. The man who had been watching the couple took his opportunity to approach Neil as he sat alone.

"Hello, is this seat taken?" The man asked, pretending he hadn't seen Neil with his wife.

"Oh ... urmm ..." Neil stuttered as the man sat down without waiting for a reply.

"Are you alone too?" The man asked turning to face Neil.

"Urmm no actually I'm with my wife." Neil replied, a little annoyed the man had taken his wife's seat.

"Oh lucky you," he smiled, "are you both enjoying the evening so far?"

"It's our first time." Neil said.

"You're not gold members then?" The man raised his eye brows.

Shit! Neil thought. Forgetting it was Paul who had specially got them invitations.

"It's quite alright," the man chuckled, "I won't tell management."

Neil relaxed and swigged his drink.

"So, please tell me what kind of couple are you?" The man asked.

"Excuse me?" Neil sat back stunned by the man's boldness.

"Oh come now my friend, we are all here for the same thing right?" He chuckled.

Neil frowned showing his displeasure at the unwelcome question.

"Please forgive me, I meant no offence." The man apologised. "I was just curious as you said you were here with your wife as to what fun you both like."

"It's ok," Neil said, "like I said it's our first time in a club."

"But not your first time swinging?" The man quickly pushed.

"No ... we ... we have done some things." Neil was beginning to choke on his words.

Keen to hear more before Rachel returned the man decided to make Neil's confession a little easier.

"So do you swap? Are you looking to swap with another couple or just have sex in front of another couple?" He asked.

Neil felt his throat go dry as he became slightly aroused at the man's line of questioning. He was being asked the same questions as he always was online, except now he was in a swingers club being asked in real time.

"Urmm ... not exactly," Neil finally mumbled.

The man knew what kind of husband Neil was and he smiled at the thought. He had been around the game too long not to notice the sought of man Neil was.

"Do you like to watch your wife with other men?" He asked.

Before Neil could answer Rachel suddenly appeared and sat on her husband's lap, saying a polite hello to the man talking to her husband.

Rachel sat facing the man unintentionally displaying her full front for his viewing pleasure. Not wanting to scare the couple he offered his hand to Rachel and she accepted it with a soft handshake.

"You are beautiful, miss," he smiled politely, "you are a lucky man, sir."

"Thank you," Rachel replied.

"Yes, thanks," Neil sheepishly said.

The three of them looked around the room but it was dark so could only make out some of the things that were going on. The sight of scantily clad women in their expensive frocks, hands up their dresses and tongues rammed down their throats while others watched on was starting to arouse Rachel.

Neil could sense it as she rocked softly on his lap, and so could the man sat beside them as he looked into her eyes through her mask. The holes in her mask were perfectly trimmed to show off her eyes like sparkling diamonds, and sparkle they did.

With his sudden arousal Neil grabbed his wife softly by the chin and pulled her head towards his. The man watched as their mouths opened and their tongues became tangled. Rachel sighed as her husband kissed her passionately in front of everyone, the excitement building faster and faster inside her tummy.

The man smiled and sat back to enjoy their little display, wondering how far they would go. He watched amused as Neil's hand slid up his wife's leg and caressed her exposed flesh.

Deep in their embrace Neil eased his hand further up her thigh revealing more of her freshly shaven legs. The man could see how soft her thighs were as he imagined caressing them himself.

Neil's hand kept creeping upwards under her dress and for a moment the man thought he might get a glimpse of her panties before suddenly she broke from the kiss and knocked her husband's hand away.

"Stop that." She giggled in a whisper.

"Oh don't mind me." The man grinned.

Rachel smiled politely at the man who was ogling her with a lustful stare. She knew her dress had drawn his attention to her breasts as she watched him imagining he was touching them.

"I need another cigarette," she said, casting the man a gleeful look.

Neil sighed. He didn't know what to do to get Rachel in the mood. He didn't know how to play it. The two men watched as she stood up and walked out of the room towards the smoking area.

"Don't be long," Neil called after his wife.

She turned to look over her shoulder and gave a girly wave.

"You like to watch your wife with other men?" The man asked Neil again.

"Don't think she is playing tonight my friend." Neil sulked.

"You want the ultimate wife watching experience?" He whispered, shifting closer along the sofa.

Sensing some arrogance Neil gave the guy a stern look.

"No, no you misunderstand me," he reassured Neil, "lose your wife."

"What?" Neil exclaimed.

The man stood up realising his time was wasted on the couple and finished his drink.

"Next time your wife pops outside for a smoke ... lose her. Leave her but keep an eye out for her. Watch what she does. She will be safe in here I promise." The man said before shaking Neil's hand and leaving.

Neil looked up and even through his mask the man could sense Neil's anger at his suggestion.

A few moments later and Rachel returned holding another two double vodka and cokes.

"You might want to take it easy." He lectured his wife taking one of the drinks.

"What's gotten into you?" she scowled.

"Nothing, nothing I'm sorry." He said leaning forwards to kiss her forehead.

Neil and Rachel finished their drinks and with the sofa all to themselves resumed their canoodling, as she loved to call it. Some eyes were on them but most were too busy watching other couples who were putting on much more of a show.

From the darkness two men watched the couple intently.

"Tell me, Ben, what are the like?" The one man said to the other.

"Husband is definitely into watching her getting fucked but I don't know, Lee" He replied.

"So what's the problem?" Lee pressed.

"They are new, and she isn't too keen on playing tonight." Ben mused.

"They all say that," Lee chuckled, damn look at those legs."

"You got to see her tits close up." Ben said enthusiastically.

"I can imagine." Lee said.

Neil's hand was back on his wife's legs smoothing her soft flesh and raising her dress as he moved his hand higher and higher. Her breathing was heavy as she felt herself being exposed. Her arse was on show now before Neil snaked his hand inside her panties and the dress fell down slightly.

Lee nudged Ben in the arm as they watched Rachel gyrating on her husband's fingers probing her wet hole. Breaking the kiss Rachel squashed her cleavage into her husband's face and moaned as he licked between the deep valley of flesh.

"Fuck!" Neil suddenly spat.

"What, what is it?" Rachel stopped moving as her husband's fingers vacated her pussy.

"I need a piss." He moaned.

"What?" Rachel laughed as she slid from husbands lap and let him up.

Rearranging her dress Rachel finished the last of her drink whilst pointing mischievously at her departing husband.

A few moments later Lee approached her and politely asked if the seat was taken.

"Yes, I'm sorry but my husband is sitting there." She answered confidently.

"Oh, he is brave leaving such a beautiful and sexy woman all alone in such a place." He joked warmly.

"Thank you," she smiled up at him, her eyes rolling slightly.

"Let me guess, he has left you to go for a cigarette?" He flirted.

Rachel laughed. "No I'm the smoker actually. He has gone to use the toilet."

Having fallen for it so easily, Lee grinned. "Excellent, do you fancy joining me for a quick one before your husband returns?"

"Yes, why not I could do with one actually." She said naively, grabbing her purse as she stood up.

Making his way back across the club from the toilet Neil quickly realised his wife was missing. Panic struck him as he quickly did a three hundred and sixty degree turn of the club hoping to spot her. Her drink was empty and her purse gone. Suddenly he thought she had gone outside for a cigarette and quickly made his way to the smoking area.

The terrace was so thick with cigarette and cigar smoke that Neil wanted to wretch. It was mainly men but for a few women standing around talking and laughing. He noticed no sexual play as he excused himself through the crowd of smokers.

Then, at the far end of the terrace leaning against a wall he saw his wife talking with two men. Dressed the same as everyone else he had no idea that one of the men was the guy he had previously been talking to, neither did Rachel in fact as Lee did most of the talking.

She looked safe and happy appearing to laugh with the men. The body language of the two men signalled their intentions but they weren't standing too close or touching her, so Neil decided to stand back and see what might unfold.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Marriage Made in Heaven? Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds