• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Domination Ch. 02

Domination Ch. 02

12

Part I may be found here: http://www.literotica.com/s/domination-15

Chapter Four

To be perfectly honest, I was a little overwhelmed by the possibilities. I mean, having another human being ready and willing to do whatever you ask? There are just too many things. Of course, my mind immediately turned toward the more sexual ends toward which I could put Jake. The first thing I wanted to do was let that tongue do its nimble work. Even exhausted as I was from coming so many times in a single day, my refractory period was mercifully short, and I was greedy for that tongue.

I sat up, looking down at the man kneeling on the carpet before me. "Here's my first order," I said, crossing my arms. "Take off all your clothes. Except for your boxers."

He obeyed, giving me a little-boy look that was fucking heartrending and erotic. As he undressed, I climbed into a standing position, turned my back to him, and bent forward so that he could see the cleft of my pussy playing peekaboo while I slid my skirt down over my hips and kicked it to the side. Then I knelt back down on the bed and turned over onto my back again. I spread my legs to give him a good view, and started idly touching myself as I watched him hastily unzip his pants and bend to pull off his socks. His cock strained against the front of his black boxers. When he was finished, he knelt before the bed again. I stripped off my shirt, leaving just the bustier, garters, and stockings. Then I stood and walked over to him. He almost looked like he was drooling, with my pussy so close to his face.

"Now lie down on the bed."

"Yes, mistress." He looked longingly at my legs, and did as he was told.

"Settle in, now. You're going to be there for awhile."

He eagerly set about adjusting the pillows so that his head and neck were comfortable. It was obvious what he was hoping for. I just happened to be hoping for the same thing.

I crawled up onto the bed and stood over him for a moment, my feet on either side of his hips. With one stockinged foot, I made a slow trail up the inside of his leg to his balls, where I lingered for a moment. Then I circled the tip of his cock with my toe. His cock was almost purple, it was so engorged. He squirmed beneath my touch, impatient for what was to come.

Finally, I planted a foot next to either shoulder and knelt down carefully. He thrust his head up to receive his prize, already greedy.

"No no," I chided, giving him a finger to suck on instead.

"You don't start until I say."

"Yes, Mistress," he mouthed around my finger. His tongue busily flicked and sucked. He was showing off. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter as I looked down at him.

Slowly, I lowered myself down so that my pussy was mere inches from his mouth. I could feel the heat of his breath, and the sensation was almost as intense as being touched. He quickly flicked his tongue up and hit the bullseye of my clit.

"Hey! What did I tell you?" I scolded, leaning back to slap the head of his cock. He jumped, then let his head fall back again. "Not until I tell you to start."

I let my wet pussy hover over his face in this way for fifteen minutes. I watched the clock. It was only after my thighs started to tremble from the awkward position. Finally, I began to lower myself inch by inch so that his mouth was so close to my cunt that I could feel the moisture now as well as the heat of his breathing. He groaned and writhed beneath me.

"Please," he breathed, his hot exhalation warming my already-engorged clit. "Please, Mistress..."

Abruptly, I relaxed the muscles in my legs and sat down fully on his face. Without hesitation, his tongue began its work. I arched my back, grinding my cunt into his face, moaning with the pleasure of the delicious sensations he was eliciting. He began by lightly circling my clit with his tongue, and my body shuddered of its own volition in response. Next, he made longer, harder strokes from my sopping hole up to the little lip overhanging my clitoris. I rocked back and forth, pressing myself against his tongue. He was making low grunts, slightly thrusting his hips behind me. I glanced back, and his cock looked like it was throbbing, his balls tight against the base. He must be aching for release, I thought. I reached back and lightly flicked the sensitive spot where the head meets the shaft, and he shuddered. I laughed.

"Having a hard time controlling yourself?" I goaded. "That's pretty pathetic. Can't even manage a few minutes of eating pussy with that filthy mouth of yours without nearly losing it?"

I ground myself harder and more cruelly onto his face, and he responded by thrusting his tongue as far inside my cunt as he could, shoving and retracting it hard and fast. I gasped, and when he licked his way back up to my clit and began furiously sucking, I had a thunderous orgasm, the waves of ecstasy crashing through my body. I screamed and shuddered as he continued sucking my clit, hard, and I came again. I braced both hands against the wall in front of me, and pressed myself down even more firmly. He responded by fucking my pussy harder with his tongue, and increasing the fury of his sucking and licking so that it was hard to believe that a human mouth was doing all that work. I was shivering uncontrollably, goosebumps covering my skin, as I had orgasm after screaming orgasm, my mind shooting out of my body and somewhere into the stratosphere.

After the seventh or eighth orgasm, I became something less than myself, or something more: a creature devoted only to its own pleasure, willing to use any means to get it - including the man writhing beneath me, working his tongue and his mouth furiously on my hot, wet cunt. It didn't just feel like my mind left my body - all rational thought ceased and I became something wild, something animalistic and driven. As Jake pressed me on, I kept coming and coming and coming until the waves built upon themselves into a typhoon, and suddenly I was experiencing one continuous orgasm. I gasped and moaned, unable to catch my breath. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and abruptly rose to stand on quivering legs above him.

I looked down, and saw that his face was slick with fluids from my cunt. His tongue lapped at them hungrily, his pupils dilated, his cock shuddering between his legs. He began to touch himself then, and I moved down so that my back was to him, pinning his hands by his sides. He fought me, grunting, and I grasped a hand in each wrist and put my full body weight on him. I placed my knees on the insides of his elbows.

Still trying to catch my breath, I scolded, "That was unauthorized. How should I punish you?"

He panted, "Maybe you should - -"

"Shut up, bitch!" I yelled. I was shocked at the ferocity of my own fury, and that I had called him a bitch. But it was fitting. He had begged me, pathetically, to use him. He was under my command, and I would take no shit.

"Hmm..." I mused, my mind racing in a thousand directions. "Don't. Fucking. MOVE." I ordered, climbing off of him, and the bed.

I walked over to the coat that I had flung over the back of the chair next to the television, and took a look around the room while I dug in the pocket. A curtain divided the bedroom from a sitting room, and the windows looked out onto Commonwealth Avenue below. If someone were looking into the room from the building across the street, they would have been able to see the whole thing. I found what I was looking for in my pocket: a hair elastic. I set it on the TV stand.

I reached down and unhooked my stockings from their garters. Then I sat and slowly drew them off, bunching each as I went along. I shook them out carefully, one at a time, then draped them over my coat. Next, I reached around to the hook closures of my bustier, and undid them one by one, with my back turned to Jake. Then I peeled it off my sweaty body, enjoying the sensation of my pert breasts swinging free. I shook my hair out and ran a hand through it, feeling the accumulated sweat of multiple orgasms.

"I need to take a shower," I said, without looking at him. "But first..."

I had never used a cock ring with any of my conquests, but I knew about them. I picked up the hair elastic, which was hot pink, and approached the bed. "Stay still," I said. "This won't hurt. At least, it shouldn't..." He obliged, craning his neck to see what I was doing. First, I looped the elastic around his balls and twisted it. Then I looped it a few more times and stretched it with my fingers so that it was large enough to fit over his sizeable cock. I made a tunnel with my fingers, the elastic looped around them, and spit on my palm before slowly my hand down over his cock until the head hid my hand. I moved my hand clockwise slowly, then counter clockwise, not letting the improved cockring slip onto the base yet. The saliva warmed quickly to the temperature of his steaming hot dick, and he began writhing from the effects of my ministrations.

I twisted and twisted, as if opening and closing a door knob, until I felt the beads of pre-cum dribble down the insides of my fingers. At this signal, I increased the rhythm of my motions. Jake began thrusting his hips slightly and groaned, clenching and unclenching his fists against the bedspread. Just when his thrusting became most insistent, I pressed down hard with my palm and opened my fingers like the petals of a blooming flower. The elastic pulled tight at his balls and snapped hard around the base of his cock. "Ohhhh..." he groaned. "Please..." I gave the head a slap for good measure.

"Come with me," I ordered. "You need to get clean too, you pathetic little slut."

Chapter Five

I turned the shower up high, letting the stream of water become scalding before stepping in. I had always liked my showers brutally hot, and never really felt clean unless they left my skin red and scrubbed. Jake stood by the sink, staring at my body like a lost little boy. His pupils were still dilated, and he was practically drooling.

"What are you looking at?" I challenged. "Only real men get to touch this body. Only real men get to fuck this pussy. And you, my dear, are hardly a real man."

He blushed, and the pretty pink color spread up from his neck to his hairline, but blotches also broke out on his chest, his tight stomach, and his well-muscled arms. His cock throbbed visibly. Oh. So he liked to be humiliated, too. I stored away this tidbit for later, then ordered him into the shower.

"First," I explained, "You are going to lick my pussy clean. Then you are going to shampoo and condition my hair. Finally, you will slowly and gently wash every inch of my body. If you do well, you may kneel in the shower and suck my toes. Got that?"

He nodded enthusiastically.

"What?"

"Y-yes, mistress. Mistress, may I have your permission to come?"

"No, you may not have my permission," I scolded. "Don't ask again."

"But mistress, my cock - -"

"Are you really talking about that pathetic little worm of yours?" I challenged, holding up a pinkie finger to demonstrate how unimpressed I was with his length and girth. "You aren't a real men. Only real men and good little girls will be permitted to come. And only when I say."

Little girl? I thought, bewildered. Where did that come from? A brief snippet of a long-ago late-night chat flashed through my mind. Did he tell me he was into that? The shame thing?

"Get in the shower," I told him.

He stepped in, that ridiculous penis bobbing absurdly as he did. He put his back to the stream of the shower and knelt. I stepped in after him and presented my pussy for him. "Lick it clean, now," I said. "You got it all wet and dirty." He sighed, and went to work, starting with the insides of my thighs as hot water poured down his face. He did first one thigh, then the other. Then he started at the top of my cunt and licked inside its folds, finishing with an insouciant thrust into my hole. I slapped his face for that.

"Now, now. I said clean it, not tongue-fuck it. In a way, I don't blame you, because your tongue is the only part that will ever get to fuck me. But don't do it again." He nodded, and continued his task. When he was finished, he grabbed a bottle of shampoo and stood.

"Do it like the shampoo girl at the salon," I instructed, turning my back to him. He worked the soap slowly through my long hair, gently massaging my scalp with his fingers until I sighed with pleasure. I felt my pussy growing hot and tight again, throbbing insistently for yet more relief.

He gently tilted my head back to rinse it, then applied the conditioner in long strokes, massaging my scalp again. He was mere inches from me, and his cock pressed against the cleft of my ass. After awhile, I noticed that he was rocking his hips slightly so that it slipped up and into the cleft. I let this go on for a minute until I could hear his breathing quicken to a pre-orgasm rhythm, then abruptly turned around and smacked his cock with the back of my hand. "Bad little worm!" I scolded, then reached outside of the shower for a washcloth, and handed it to him with a bottle of verbena-scented soap, turning to face him.

"Now wash me well," I said. "Start up here." I cupped my breasts and presented them to him. He licked his lips, eyes downcast. He poured soap onto the white cloth and lathered it up before, hands trembling, he applied it to the tops of my breasts. He used both hands, one with the washcloth, and made gentle circular motions. His bare hand and the soap felt incredible on my breasts, especially when he ran his thumb over my erect nipples. I slid my hands down my stomach and started touching my clit, closing my eyes and letting the sensations take over. He washed my breasts for a good five minutes while I moaned and touched myself, inserting a finger now and then to increase my pleasure. My pussy was luxuriously warm and soft, clenching around my long fingers.

Finally, I opened my eyes. He had stopped washing me, and was just staring. At least he wasn't jerking off.

"Okay," I said, turning. "Now my back, then my ass."

He obeyed, working a light massage into his cleaning. I thrust my ass toward him, daring him to press his cock against me. He was a good boy, and with what must have taken enormous discipline, kept his body parts off of mine. When he reached my ass, his fingers lingered over my tight asshole, then slipped inside my pussy for a moment. I let him get away with it.

"Now, my pussy," I said, and he knelt to thoroughly wash my cunt.

"Next, my legs," I said, and he looked up worshipfully, as if he had just been given the best reward imaginable. He lifted my leg gently and placed it on his knee as he crouched, reverentially stroking my leg with soap more times than necessary. When he got down to my foot, he soaped and rinsed it twice, then looked up at me pleadingly. "May I, mistress?" he pleaded, glancing at my toes. "Not yet," I replied. "Do the other leg."

Once he was done with the other leg and foot, he stood and awaited further instructions. "Wash yourself. And don't you fuck with that cock ring. I'm going to get out and get dried. Remember: you do not have permission to come." He groaned in exasperation, but began soaping his own hair.

I dried off hastily, applied verbena-scented lotion all over my body, then shrugged on one of the hotel's luxuriously soft white robes. I washed my face in the sink, letting the makeup run down the drain. Then I quickly blow-dried my hair. When Jake stepped out, I handed him a towel. His dick was reddish-purple, and huger than ever. I gave it a tap with two fingers before he wrapped himself up and began drying off. While he dried his own hair, I walked out of the bathroom and returned with the bustier and stockings.

"When you're all dry, put these on," I advised him. "If you want, I can help you fasten the top."

He blushed even more furiously at this than ever. "But Mistress, the privilege..."

"That's right, it is a privilege. Don't make me second-guess it."

I opened the door and grabbed my black purse from the TV stand. "I also want you to make yourself look pretty. If you do a terrible job on your makeup, I will force you to shower and start over. And don't you dare put runs in those stockings. Handle them carefully."

He was in the bathroom for nearly an hour, while I luxuriated in my post-orgasm bliss in front of the television. While I waited, I called room service and ordered two bottles of champagne to be delivered ASAP. Jake still hadn't emerged when I heard the knock at the door.

"Coming," I called, tying my robe tightly around my waist. I fluffed my hair and walked over to the bathroom.

"Are you ready yet?" I asked. "Come out now and go sit in the armchair by the window."

Jake's face appeared, perfectly made-up, his mouth painted whore-red with a lipstick I rarely wore.

"You look so pretty!" I gasped, honestly meaning it. He had transformed his face into an artful facsimile of a woman's, and had even attempted to simulate breasts by pushing together the skin over his pecs to create a little bit of cleavage. "Come out here so I can see you, beautiful." He looked down, suddenly shy.

"But Mistress, isn't there someone at the door?"

"Yes," I replied. "Maybe I'll let him see how pretty you are, too."

He balked at this, blinking back the tears that sprang suddenly to his eyes, making them burn even bluer.

"Oh, honey, don't cry. Every pretty girl deserves to be appreciated," I reassured him. "Now do as I say," I ordered, lowering my voice slightly so that he would know I meant business.

"But...I'm not ready for...please don't make me...Bec..."

"What did you call me?" I nearly smacked the blush off of his face. A lone tear coursed down his cheek, a trail of mascara following it.

"Mistress..." he said softly. His shoulders slumped in resignation.

"Go sit down on the chair by the window," I told him, "and don't try to cover yourself up."

The knock came again at the door. "Be right there!" I called. Jake sat down. "Now cross your legs like a lady," I said. He obeyed.

I slid the curtain closed behind me, leaving it slightly open. "Don't you dare move," I said.

I walked over to the door and greeted the male attendant. "How are you?" I asked.

"Not bad, you?" he replied, looking me up and down. He wheeled in a small cart with two bottles of champagne in ice buckets, two champagne flutes, and a complimentary tray of truffles.

"I'm doing very well." He glanced over to the sitting room. "You all alone in here?"

"No," I said. "I have my girlfriend with me."

The attendant raised his eyebrows. "Oh, really? Are you two looking for some company?"

I swallowed my disgust at his overture, and signed the receipt he held out before me. "No, I don't think so. Would you like to meet her?"

I heard Jake gasp behind the curtain.

"Sure!" he said, probably thinking that a scenario straight out of a porno was about to materialize.

"On second thought, she's kind of shy. Maybe next time," I demurred. I heard Jake heave a sigh of relief from behind the curtain.

"That will be all," I said in a clipped tone, dismissing him. "Thank you very much."

"Oh - - well, uh, good night," he said, visibly disappointed. "If you change your mind about having a little company, I'll be at the front desk. You just pick up the phone and - - -"

"Oh! Very nice of you," I said overly-brightly. "So nice," I added, rushing him out the door and quickly locking it behind him.

Chapter Six

When I pulled back the curtain, Jake had his arms wrapped around himself and was shivering slightly.

"Are you cold?" I asked, "or scared? Or both?"

He merely nodded, and I crossed to where he sat and touched his stubbly cheek. I reached over him and cranked the thermostat, then switched on the light next to him and flipped off the overhead.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Domination Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds