• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother Kamala Ch. 03

My Mother Kamala Ch. 03

12

I was watching a TV after a great bathroom session with mom. It was around 4 in the afternoon I got a call from my friend. He told me he was back from his place a day before and asked me to meet him in town and have fun together that evening. I told him we could meet in front of the convenience store and go out for a drink then hanged up the phone. Mom was in the kitchen still naked getting ready for dinner. I walked up to her, got my hands around her from behind rubbing her belly and told her I was going out for a moment. She told me to come back soon and gave me a good wet goodbye kiss.

I got out and started to walk towards my designated place. Around half an hour later I reached the place and my friend wasn't there. As I was waiting I saw my father together with his friends. He asked me what I was doing here. I told him that I was waiting for my friend to hang out. He told me that they have decided to play cards at our home and they were buying drinks & food for the game.

As soon as they left, I called home and told mom that dad and his friends were coming home. I wouldn't want others to see mom naked. She panicked for a moment and I told her to calm down. I told her to get dressed and spray air spray or light up some air fragrance to cover our session tracks. As I was talking to her I saw my friend on the other side of the road. He waved his hand, I told my mom that I was hanging up and she thanked me for the notice.

We went to nearby restaurant to eat. He talked about what he did back at hometown. He told me how he got lucky by screwing his ex. I wasn't quite interested about his luck. He kept talking about the time he had sex. He asked me if I got lucky during the break. I told him, I did but didn't tell him who it was.

There's no way I was going to say I just fucked my own mom today. He kept asking and asking but couldn't make me talk. After staying for a while we went from restaurant to bhatti (pub) for cheap and local food and drinks again. Around 7 in the evening we left the place and said goodbyes then went home. When I reached home, dad and his friends were in the sitting room with his friends playing cards. There were lots of foods and drinks around them.

"Dad, Where's mom?" I asked.

"She's in the kitchen."

"Okay, I'll go and help her."

I saw her in the kitchen washing dishes. When she saw me she asked me to help her. I went beside her. From there I could see my father and his friends playing. They were making lots of noise. As I was I standing next to mom, I placed my right hand behind her ass and slowly started to caress her back. Mom was shocked and told to me stop immediately but I didn't.

"Cut it out already. People will see us."

"Don't worry mom, nobody will see us. This counter will block the view. They can't see what going on the bottom half and I know you are enjoying this." I said as I squeezed her ass.

She didn't reply at what I said, and then I lifted her skirt from the bottom and slid my hand inside her skirt. I stroke my hand slowly on her thigh then finally on her panties. I started to rub her mould through her panties. After a while her panties started to get wet and I continued to rub her. She pretended to wash dishes slowly as she tried to contain her excitement as much as she could. After rubbing through her panties for few good minutes I wanted to taste her again. I got close to her.

"Mom, I want to eat you now."

"Now, not now. They'll find out." she said hesitantly

"Don't worry. I got this." I told her

Then I got down and slipped down panties out. She stepped out of it and I kept in my pants pocket. I told her to lift her skirt and spread her legs, so I could get in between her. I got under her and placed my back on the back of the counter from where I could see her wet lower lips. I gave her pussy a good smooch and ran my lips all over her. Her pussy looked tasty and delicious. I wanted to fuck her again. I pulled her pussy lips apart to see her pink inside and continued licked her. She released her skirt and I was under her skirt kissing and licking her.

"Ohhh.." she moaned in quite voice as I took my index finger and gently rubbed her clit. Her body was trembling slightly. She had clenched her teeth to keep quiet. I continued to lick her while I was under her. Then I used my tongue to run in between her crack. I was licking my own mom's pussy like a kid licking an ice cream. Mom kept trying to contain her moaning as hard as she could. I could feel the wetness in her pussy had increased than before. The smell of mom's pussy was getting more enchanting than before.

I kept licking mom's pussy for 5 minutes while she was pretending to wash dishes. She could see her husband and his friends in front of her, while her son was licking her down. The feeling of cheating her husband with her own son was driving her crazy. Then I stopped licking her and slowly pulled down her skirt.

"Don't pull my skirt." she said as she looked down towards me.

"Don't worry we are still in safe zone. They will not see you."

She kept hesitating and I could only pull her skirt around her knees. From there I could see the pussy I was eating few moments ago. I spread her pussy and pushed in my index and middle fingers inside her. My fingers were damp when I pulled it out from her. I continued to shove my fingers deeper, harder and faster. I continued to finger fuck her, lick and tease her pussy. I felt her vaginal muscles clenching against my fingers. Her heart rate was continuing to increasing as I finger fuck her pussy harder.

"Hey, Get some more food around here." my father shouted from the living room.

As mom heard my father's voice, she flinch her body. I continued to finger fuck her as hard and fast as I could.

"Uhh..hu.." mom replied looking towards dad.

"What? Is something wrong? I asked you to bring some more food and a drink here and where's that Pavin?"

Mom was having a hard time to reply her. She stared at him for few seconds took a long breathe and told

"I will bring it. It will be ready in 5 minutes." I felt the grip on my fingers inside her was getting even tighter.

"and where's that boy?"

"Pavin's gone to storeroom to get some stuffs for me." she said as she murmuring slowly. She wouldn't tell him, that his son was finger fucking his wife.

"Ok, just bring the food fast."

After she was done talking with dad, she faced downwards looking towards me. She had closed her eyes and was moaning in very low voice. I knew the moment for her orgasm was getting closer. Few more strokes inside her she tightened her muscles. I felt like, my fingers were about to cut off as she came against my thrusting fingers as she clenched her teeth. Her juices started to flow out of her, spraying all over me and running through her legs. I continued to finger her and lick her juices.

"That was amazing but we need to stop for now. I need to take the food out."

With that, I pulled my fingers out of her pussy. I asked her for a kitchen towel hanging in the wall. I used it to wipe my fingers, her pussy and her legs. After I wiped her pussy I pulled her panties which I had kept before with me and told her to put in. I spread her panties and she moved her legs to get inside her panties as I helped her pulled her panties up. Finally she pulled her skirt up and bent down to give me a good kiss.

"Mom, I need you to suck me now."

"Later, I'll suck you up real good." she said licking her lips and moved away to prepare food.

I slowly crawled away from counter to other side of the kitchen wall and got up. That way others will not see me I was in the kitchen the whole time. I stayed down for few minutes to subside my raging boner. Mom started to cook some meat for the players. After my hard-on had settled down, I stood up and got out of the kitchen. As I got out of kitchen my father asked me,

"Where were you?" as he continued playing cards.

I told him I was in the back helping mom. I stayed there watching them play for a while. They were playing when mom brought the foods in. She placed the food and went back to kitchen. I stayed behind my father watching him play.

Few moments later, I looked towards my mom. She showed her hand gesturing five and pointing towards upstairs. I knew she will be upstairs in 5 minutes to resume what we started. I stayed there for 5 minutes, although it felt like hours. After a while, mom went upstairs by making excuse as she was looking for something. Few minutes later I followed her saying I was going to my room.

As I walked upstairs, mom was sitting down on top of the stairs with her legs spreading. I could see her panties from bottom stairs. She gestured me not to make any noise.

"Shhhh!" and motioned her finger for me to come towards her. She was acting so naughty. As I reached closed to her I unzipped my pants and took my fully erect cock in front of her mouth.

"Your cock is so lovely, Pavin." then she leaned over and kissed my cock head

"Ummm... you smell so good son. I can't wait to get you inside my mouth."

Mom used her saliva and tongue techniques to wet my cock. She rolled her tongue all around my cock which was giving me a great pleasure watching my mom tasting me. She licked underside cleft of my cock with her tongue. She started to lick my balls and slowly dragged her tongue all over my cock.

Dad and his friends were making lots of noise downstairs. I leaned forward and pressed tip of my cock against mom's soft lips. Her lips parted slowly as I pushed forward. Slowly and steadily she started to swallow my whole cock inside her mouth. I watched my cock going inside her hot mouth while her lips were clamping against my cock.

Mom swallowed as much of my cock inside her mouth. She started to move her head slowly. My cock was hitting the back of her throat. Mom continued to suck my cock for 5 minutes then let my cock out of her mouth.

"Your cock tastes so good, son."

"Go ahead mom and make sure to drink my cum, you don't want stains in the floor do you?"

"Of course, I'm not wasting it. I'm drinking every single bit of it."

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned with my cock inside her. I started to slide in and out on her hot mouth. She wrapped her hands behind my rear end tightly pulling me close.

"Oh, mom your mouth is good. I'm going to cum." I said as she sucked me for few more minutes when I decided to fuck her, in her mouth literally. I held her head and pulled my cock out of her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh.." she gasped for air

"Alright mom, time to speed up."

"I'm going to fuck you."

"Not now, people downstairs will see us."

"Not that kind of fuck mom. I'm going to fuck your mouth."

"What?"

"You just lie down on your back on the floor and I'll do the rest." I said

She moved sideways to look downstairs at my father. They were still playing. Then she lied down on her back. I removed my pants and underwear and toss it towards my room's door. I went behind her head and got down.

"Okay, I'm going to put my cock inside your mouth so I want you to open your mouth mom." she did as I told her and opened her mouth. Then I lifted her head while holding her neck and pushed my cock inside her mouth. My balls were touching her nose as I slowly started to slide my cock in and out of her mouth. I felt her wet and hot tongue and mouth raising the temperature of my cock. Slowly minutes later I began to increase my speed. She wrapped her hands behind my back as I increased my speed again.

"Uhh.. Umm.. Uhh.. Umm.. " groaned mom as her legs rubbed side to side .

As I kept fucking her mouth, I slowly brought her head down to floor. Then I got on my all fours. I kept pushing my pelvic even deeper than last time. I could feel the wetness and warmth inside her mouth. I continued to fuck her mouth thinking it was her pussy as hard as I could. Her nails were piercing my back with both pain and pleasure. After 5 minutes into fucking mom's mouth I felt like I was about to cum. Soon I couldn't contain it any longer, I shot all my loads deep inside her throat and pulled it out slowly.

She gulped all of my loads inside her mouth and started to cough as if something was choked in her mouth. There were tears in her eyes as she continued to cough louder.

"Hey, what's going on? Are you alright?" I heard my dad shout from downstairs

Mom took a long breath and took a final cough.

"I'm alright. I had something in my mouth."

"What's it? Ask Pavin for help." said my father

"Oh, don't worry he took it out. I'm feeling all good now. Thanks to him." she said smiling looking towards me.

"Ok, then. Can you come downstairs and bring some more drinks here?" said father without knowing it was his son's cock that was inside his wife's mouth.

"Sure, I'll be down in a minute." mom said as I lowered myself to kiss her.

"Wow that was something very new to me. It was so breathtakingly." she said. I told her we could do this anytime she wants to. She told me she was looking forward for a next time.

"Mom, now I fucked you between your lips. I want to fuck you down below as well between your other lips." I said smiling.

"Oh son, I too also need my lower lips rubbed by you but not now. I need to go downstairs." she said. I couldn't do anything at that time as she got up. Her panty was soaking wet and she needed to change it. She pulled down her panties and was about to get it to the bathroom. Instead I took her panties from her.

"Since, I can't have your pussy now I might as well use your panty to rub it against my cock."

"Oh, you are such as perv son" she told me as she went towards her room to get herself a fresh pantie. I got air fresheners from bathroom and quietly sprayed on the hallway to cover up our oral session.

Then, I took her panty and my clothes and went into my room. I lay down on my bed and sniffed her wet panty. Her smell was so lovely and wonderful. I sniffed her panty as I pulled out my limp cock and started to stroke myself. Thinking what would be like to fuck her there and then. I stayed in my room for about half-an-hour then got my pants on. I kept her panty under my pillow and went downstairs. Dad and his friends were still playing in full swing. He was in good mood, looked like he was winning a lot.

I watched them play for 10 minutes when they decided to end the game. It was getting late and they wouldn't want to home late and get nagged by their wives. They planned to continue tomorrow again in our home around noon. When they left, mom got dinner ready and called us. My dad went to toilet and I quickly went where my mom's was. I kissed her chin and slowly moved upwards until I reached her lips and kissed those hot wet lips. We had good french kiss until dad came out of toilet and we had to separate.

After we had dinner, dad went to living room to watch TV. I helped mom clean up the kitchen occasionally flirting with her. After we tidy up the kitchen, we too went to living room. Dad had gone to toilet again. I sat on sofa and mom stayed next to me. When dad returned he sat on another sofa next to ours. There was a comedy show that was coming on. We had a good laugh from it. Then there were some other shows and news. It was getting cold and mom brought a blanket. She gave one to dad and we used the other one.

Around 10, the lights went out. It was time for load shedding. It was pitch-dark and there was no light in our whole area. People from neighborhood started to make noise complaining and shouting at the electric company. We just stayed there talking. Dad asked me when my class was starting again. We were having our family conversation, all three of us.

I moved to side of the sofa while dad and mom were talking about some family stuff. I held mom and brought her close to me with her back on my chest. Then I moved my hand inside the blanket to cupped her boobs and caress my hands all over her boobs. Her nipples were getting stiff as I played with her boobs. I pulled her nipples as she continued talking with dad. After a while I slide my hands down towards her lower body. I got my hands inside her skirt and slowly rubbed her pussy on through her panties. She was wearing a silk panty and it was quite erotic to rub her through her panty. Then I slip my hand inside her panty to get direct feel of her pussy. She was wet and I got her flowing juices to rub around her pussy. I rubbed her pussy mould for few minutes before inserting my middle finger inside her.

"Ohh" she moaned

"What?" dad asked

"Ah it's Nothing" mom replied as I continued to finger her.

She continued talking as if nothing was going on. I didn't stop as well and kept fingering her. There were times when she would moan quietly and dad would get confused.

After a good 5 minutes of fingering her, dad got up and went to kitchen to look for torch light. When he found the light and came back I had already pulled my finger out of mom and we were staying properly. He told me go to bed so I would get up early and attend my class. When dad went upstairs mom got up as well and whispered that we should continue tomorrow. Feeling bad I went to my bed thinking of mom who was in next room. I got her panties I had before and kept smelling her until I was asleep.

I woke up in the morning and when I looked at the time at my phone it was only 4. I was still not satisfied and wanted mom again. I thought of bringing her now to my room. I got up took all of my clothes went to bathroom to pee. Electricity was not back still at that time. Then I slowly walked towards my parent's room. The door was unlocked and I got inside without making any noise. I switched my phone on to bring the light to see where mom was then walked towards her and slowly shake her.

I shook her few times and when she didn't respond I took my cock close to her nose, so she could smell it. I got my hand under the covers to reach her. She was only wearing her panty and bra. Then I put my finger insider her pussy by sliding her panties sideways. After few strokes she started to respond. She began to move and so did my dad. Here I was trying to wake my mom by fingering her while she was sleeping next to dad. Few moments later I got my finger out of her, pushed my cock between her lips and started to rub in her lips area. After a few moments later I moved her again slowly. Finally she opened her eyes and was surprised to see me. I bent down near her ear

"Mom come to my room. I need your pussy." She smiled at my suggestion and got out of the bed slowly. She was surprised to see me naked. She grabbed my thick fully erected cock and waved her husband goodbye. Then we walked out of her room into mine. I shut the door behind and we got inside my room.

Once inside I open the window curtains to let the moonlight come in. I saw my mom unhooking her bra off. I called her then slip down her panty and kissed her pussy's mould. I kept my hand on mom's hips sliding up her sides. Few minutes later I got up and placed her on the bed.

"Mom, this time I fuck you in doggie style?"

"Doggie style?", she asked.

"Yeah", I said

"Just get on the bed and get on all fours, then I'll fuck you from behind like a dog."

"Oh, I like the sound of that." she said.

She got on the middle of my bed and I got behind her. I aimed my hard cock towards her already dripping pussy with my cock head. I held her in her hips with my both hands. I had seen this position on the internet and this was first time trying it on with my mom. I pushed my cock into her gently getting to feel my mom's hot pussy.

"Ohhh.." mom moaned in pleasure

I started to thrust her slowly then increased my speed. I continued to slam myself inside her. Sound of our flesh slapping and bed creaking filled my room. I filled my mom's pussy with my cock completely with every thrust. Her moans started to get louder, so I placed her wet panties in her mouth to keep it down.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother Kamala Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds