• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lust finally boils over with Mom

Lust finally boils over with Mom

As she was getting ready to go to bed, Mom leaned over to kiss me goodnight. Her loose top hung down allowing a perfect view of her bra covered breasts, and of course my eyes were drawn to the deep crevice that was pushed together and up by her friends at Victoria Secret. It felt like I just glanced and looked up, but when our eyes met there was no question that Mom had noticed where my eyes had been drawn. Mom didn't move. I couldn't move. After a few seconds of staring into my Mother's eyes, mine drifted back down. Mom let me look at her heaving chest for an almost uncomfortable amount of time before I felt her fingertips on my chin. She was pulling my face towards her, then in an instant she was kissing me. Our lips parted and Mom's tongue lept into my mouth.

Hands and fingers roamed everywhere. Mine darted to Mom's tits and I began to firmly but gently massage what I had not touched since I was an infant. Our kiss grew stronger and Mom's hand moved down to my cock that was quickly becoming ready for whatever she had in store for me. Mom moaned into my mouth as she climbed onto my lap and began grinding herself into my crotch. My Mom was dry humping me, this was surreal. Within minutes both Mom and I were topless, a minute more and we were completely naked and Mom was climbing back onto my lap. We hadn't said a word since Mom leaned over to kiss me goodnight. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her surprisingly wet pussy, Mom was as wet as any of the 20-somethings I had been fucking the last few years. When she sank down fully onto me, Mom looked into my eyes as our faces were less than a foot apart. She grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss. As Mom slid her tongue into my mouth and she started moving her hips.

As much as I dreamed about fucking my Mother over the years, I never imagined her being so good. Mom really knew how to fuck. She started off slow, almost like she was afraid to go too hard or fast because she didn't want to scare me. After I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me hard and started to build to a fast pace, Mom took the lead and really started riding me. She was testing how far she could go before I popped out, then sliding back all the way down. When I realized Mom was feeling me out, a giant smile spread across my face. I had been with more than a few women since getting divorced a few years ago, and to be totally honest more than a few women during the last two years of my marriage, and I had come to learn when a woman who really likes sex is on top of me. Mom was definitely a closet freak. Sounds of sex filled the air. Skin against skin, moans and heavy breathing, several "Oh Gods!" echoed through my house. Mom's first orgasm ripped through her without warning. She latched onto me and ground her pussy as deep as it would go onto my dick. She gasped for air with her head on my shoulder and her face against my neck...

The story of how Mom and I ended up in that position on my sofa is one of a close Mother and Son that every once in a while over the years included semi-flirtatious comments and sly looks. Those comments and looks have definitely become more frequent in the three years since my divorce from a 10 year boring loveless marriage. Mom, no doubt encouraged by me forcing an end to an unhappy marriage, ended her own stale almost 40 year marriage to my father. Dad is a good man, but my parents are two completely different people, and after my sister and I had both started lives of our own it was very clear that their marriage was on borrowed time.

Mom is a vivacious petite brunette who has always looked and acted much younger than her age. She is in her late 50's but has the energy and social schedule any 30 year old would envy. I have often thought that from time to time over the years Mom likely strayed from Dad, and vice versa. They are two good people who raised a fine family but had grown into two different people. The one common theme for both parents was openness and a free spirit nature that many of the hippie generation kept as core values even as they sold out and launched grownup corporate careers. At some point during college It became normal for my family to openly smoke pot in front of each other, and has become a family ritual to sit around the living room passing pipes during the holidays when my sister and I visited my parents. A lot of people would call that dysfunctional, but I guarantee our family holidays have been happier than those judgmental fucks.

My sister Tina took the news of our parent's divorce way harder than I did. Mom and Dad both jointly called Tina and me to tell us the news. They said they would do their best to keep the family close but that they realized that they would both be happier if they spent the next part of their lives pursuing things that made them happy instead of pretending to keep a dead marriage on life support. They have kept their word doing things like spending at least one of the major winter holidays together. Both parents are almost 60 and had recently left successful corporate careers. Dad was ready to start his retirement playing golf and generally not doing much productive, while Mom wanted to throw the energy she spent at work and raising a family into traveling the World and doing charity work at home.

It has been almost two years since they divorced, and both parents are much happier than they have been in years. I'm sure they have both done their fair share of dating but neither has chosen to talk about that with Tina or me. Mom and Dad are both good looking and financially very well off after spending 30 years climbing the corporate ladder. I know first hand that the dating scene is quite pleasant and well stocked with good looking people of all ages that are divorced and looking to have fun after leaving a bad marriage. Once you realize that there are so many people in similar situations, getting divorced is eventually a very liberating experience. My parents have both entered that phase, so it makes sense that they have started dating. Tina has told both parents that she is not ready to see them with other people, and my parents have respected that. Honestly neither am I.

One day a couple of months ago Mom's best friend called and asked if I would host she and Mom for a long weekend. Growing up Sandy and her husband were more like an aunt and uncle than my parent's friends. About 10 years ago my parents moved half way across the country away from our home town. Mom kept up with Sandy but Dad and Richard had drifted apart. The ladies like to meet up at least once a year in a place other than the old home town so they can spend time together without distractions of obligations with family and other friends. Sandy is a party girl and can be a giant flirt when she wants. I don't think she goes all the way very often but she definitely likes to draw attention from men other than her husband on girls night's out. I of course said yes to Sandy's question and gave her some options for weeks that worked with my schedule. Sandy called Mom then Mom called me to make sure it was alright if they come. I told her of course and that I would like it if she stayed a few days after Sandy left since we only get to see each other 4 or 5 times each year.

In the weeks leading up to the visit visions of flirtatious times with Mom over the years were popping into my head. This was going to be the first time we would be alone since Mom got divorced and I wondered what the vibe would be like between us. There is no question that my conversations with Mom since my divorce have become more personal and have included more intimate topics. I remember talking with her about my ex explicitly offering sexual favors that she had refused our whole marriage in a desperate attempt to win me back a few weeks after we separated. I didn't go into what the offers were, but Mom read between the lines. Her as usual supportive response was, "That had to really make you angry baby. I'm sure you were thinking, well why haven't you been doing those things the whole marriage." Which was exactly right. That situation cemented in my mind that I wanted to be with someone who I had more in common with both inside and outside of the bedroom. That conversation with Mom took place after she and my Dad separated and he made a last ditch effort to keep Mom with a grand gesture. It obviously had the same effect on Mom as the my ex's desperate move had made on me. After I shared my story with Mom she said, "You know your father and I had some of the same problems in the bedroom. I'm sure you don't want to think about that with your parents, but all I will say is that part of life should be one of the most enjoyable things." That night Tina and I were staying with Mom for Thanksgiving, Tina was out with friends so Mom and I shared a quiet dinner at home spending hours talking about our shared experiences of the last few years. By the time Mom and I went to bed about midnight there was definitely tension in the air, at least in my mind there was. I spent the night in my old room pleasuring myself to thoughts of Mom.

Since that night, Mom has had a recurring role in my fantasies. I never seriously considered making a move on her, but I was certainly thinking that if the right situation presented itself I would take advantage of it. I had no idea if this trip would

present that opportunity, but the fantasy played out more than once leading up to the visit. I had arranged for a car service to pick up Mom and Sandy from the airport. They arrived at my house about 7PM on a Thursday night with a bag full of liquor and well on their way to being drunk. We had a great time over the weekend. We hung out with some of my friends, Mom meeting them for the first time even though I have known most of them for about 15 years. Nothing at all sexual happened while Sandy was there, but I was traveling the hot spots in the city with two attractive older women. We definitely drew some stares with the ladies showing themselves off as women will do for a night out on the town. Sandy made a few comments about me looking like a young stud with a couple of cougars, with Mom chiming in from time to time about the other cougars being jealous. Saturday night at dinner, the ladies were talking about how great it is that women dating younger men is acceptable now. They both agreed that while they weren't interested in college boys, it would be nice to be with someone with more energy than a 60 year old man. We all had a good laugh at the obvious reference to sex. Even though the topic was sexual there was never any sexual tension between us, it was just a racier than usual subject. Once back home I went to bed to give the ladies a chance to spend a few hours talking.

Mom and I drove Sandy to the airport Sunday afternoon with plans to walk to one of the neighborhood restaurants near my house for an early dinner. We shared a bottle of wine at the restaurant and finished another bottle and a half at my house while watching TV and talking the whole evening. We talked about a lot of things, but as the evening wore on the conversation drifted to both of us dating. It was the first time Mom had mentioned dating anyone since the divorce. She said it still feels strange to be with a man other than my father, and she just hasn't clicked with anyone yet. After months of getting nagged by her friends to let them set Mom up on dates, she has finally started accepting a few of those offers. She said the guys were all about her age and were similar to my father in one way or another. She said, "If I wanted a clone of your father I just would have stayed married. I had him pretty well house broken."

Mom asked whether I thought I would ever get married again, and I said I didn't think so. I told her I could see myself seriously dating someone but that I was not interested in getting married. I told Mom that I have a few women who are semi-regular dates, but they wee all friends with benefits types of relationships. Most of them are divorced moms who want to party and have fun when their ex-husbands have the kids. Mom told me over the weekend Sandy made a comment to her about me probably dating a bunch of hot young girls. She said, "I didn't say anything but I didn't agree with her. I know you too well to think you could tolerate being with some dumb wanna be trophy wife." We laughed and I told Mom that she was right and I couldn't stand even talking to a woman younger than 30, let alone spending time with some airhead arm candy. Mom leaned across the sofa and patted my leg, "I raised such an intelligent man. Well I think I'm going to turn in." After that Mom got up to head to the guest room then leaned down for that life changing kiss goodnight...

"I can't believe we just did that," Mom whispered breathlessly into my ear. She stayed on top of me with her head resting on my shoulder as she told me she had been seriously thinking about being with me for about a year, but she didn't think it would happen. "I'm glad it did baby, and if you're not opposed to it I would rather this not be our last time," was the last thing she said before lifting her head and kissing me. Soon we were making out again and I asked Mom if she wanted to move up to my bedroom. "What a great idea honey. I'm glad you took the next couple days off work, we should have a lot of fun." We left our clothes in a heap on the living room floor and ran naked up the stairs with me grabbing Mom's ass and her giggling like a schoolgirl. She crawled on my king sized bed, turned around and with her best come hither look said, "Come to bed and fuck your Mommy."

There is no way to refuse that request, so I crawled onto my bed and between my Mother's welcoming legs. I started kissing at her knee and moved up her very well toned thigh until I got to her smooth pussy. I slid a finger inside as I sucked her clit. "That's it baby, suck that clit" Mom moaned as she started running her fingers through my hair. I added a second finger and hit Mom's spongy g-spot as she ground her hips in rhythm with my movements. Between gasps she said, "God baby, you're gonna make Mommy cum," so I increased the pace of my mouth and fingers. Mom's breathing quickened and her hips picked up speed. "Don't stop baby! Keep fucking meeeeee!!!!" With a final thrust of her hips her pussy clamped down on my fingers then released then repeated that cycle, so I knew what was coming next. I looked up to see Mom fling her head back against the mattress and open her mouth to scream but couldn't. Then a flood washed over my fingers covering my hand and running down onto the sheets. Mom collapsed fully onto the mattress, completely spent. I looked up to see my Mother panting, her chest rising and falling as if she had just finished running a marathon, and a look of complete bliss on her pretty face. I kept my fingers inside as I crawled up the bed to lie beside Mom.

"I love watching you cum Mom," was whispered into her ear, "I can't wait to see it many more times." Mom turned her head and we leaned in for a kiss. It was a chaste kiss, but lingered for a bit. As we broke the kiss I said, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that Mom." She opened her eyes and asked for details with an inviting gaze. "I used to dream about this in high school. All of those times when Dad was on business trips and it seemed like Tina spent practically every weekend at one of her friend's houses, I imagined you and I being together A LOT." I leaned in for another brief kiss then leaned back and cradled her head onto my shoulder, then whispered "And I don't want this to end."

Mom lifted her head then raised herself up on her elbow and said as she slid down my body, "I don't see why it has to end baby. I might not have wanted to do this for as long as you have, but I have thought about it for a while and right now I can't imagine stopping." Mom looked up at me, our eyes locked in an intense stare until her head bent down and she guided my hard cock into her mouth.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lust finally boils over with Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds