• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Substitute

Substitute

It wasn't that Violet was a prude. She knew damn well that a couple of the girls who'd been at her party would be trying new boyfriends for size that very night, and good luck to them. They were all of age and if that's what they decided to do, that was their business.

And if they allowed a new friend to buy them some extra drinks after the party they would have to look after themselves. She wasn't their mother and they knew what they were doing.

However, what was her responsibility were any silly girls who over imbibed at her party and fell asleep while there. As far as she was concerned it was a case of her house and her party, so her responsibility.

It wasn't that she distrusted any of the boys in particular, but boys will be boys and men will be boys as well if they think they have a chance. Accordingly, Violet had kept an eye on any guests who were drinking too much and made sure they were watched over.

It turned out three of the girls had had to be directed to the bedroom to sleep it off. Two of them she had been able to wake and see safely on their way home with friends, but Carlene was still in the spare bedroom, snoring her head off.

As she was the last remaining guest, Violet intended to check to see that she was still OK and then to go to bed herself, letting Carlene crash for the night. Tidying the house could wait until the morning.

Violet walked down the hall to the spare bedroom, stuck her head in the door and screamed, "What the hell do you think you're playing at, you bastard?"

Martin, who had at that point in time been carefully removing Carlene's jeans, jumped and swore softly. He turned and glared at Violet.

"What does it look like I'm doing, Vi?" he asked. "I'd have said it was pretty obvious."

"I can see what you're doing," snapped Violet. "How could you? I'll thank you to leave now."

"Carlene is my current girlfriend, Vi," Martin pointed out. "I wasn't planning on doing anything to her that I haven't done before with her enthusiastic co-operation."

"That's what you say," said Violet. "As far as I'm concerned Carlene is my guest and you're trying to take advantage of the fact that she's out cold to molest her. Why haven't you gone yet?"

Martin smiled. "I haven't gone yet because I'm feeling incredibly horny," he said. "I was going to let Carlene assuage my needs but now I won't bother. I'd much rather have a body that is awake and wriggling under me. Guess who that leaves as being available to satisfy my needs?"

Violet blinked. He didn't mean her, surely? She noted the determined look on his face as he moved towards her, decided discretion was the better part of valour and bolted, heading for her own bedroom.

She reached her bedroom, only to find Martin coming through the door before she could close it. He was laughing as he kicked the door shut behind him and moved towards her.

"Alone at last," he murmured. "The only other person in the house is Carlene and she's gone bye-byes. Isn't that fortunate."

"Don't you come near me. Don't you dare," snapped Violet at the advancing Martin. "If you lay one finger on me I'll scream."

"Don't be childish, Vi," Martin told her. "There's no-one here to hear you. And I'll be laying a lot more than a finger on you. Are you going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

"If by the easy way you mean I should roll over and play dead you can forget it," Violet told him. "Try to touch me and I'll scratch your eyes out."

"OK," said Martin, and lunged.

Violet did struggle. He'd give her full marks for that. Even though he captured her wrists and held them firmly in one hand while he slowly stripped off her dress and underwear, she did struggle, kicking at him and trying to bite.

Still holding Violet's wrists Martin undressed as well. Harder than he'd thought it would be, stripping one-handed while holding a wriggling woman with the other hand.

Naked, Martin looked over his prize, standing to the side as he did so, fully aware that Violet had come very close to unmanning him with her knee.

"You have a lovely figure, Vi," Martin said softly. His free hand ran over her breasts and then down to caress her mound. "Bit prickly," he murmured. "You haven't shaved today. But that's OK. I don't mind."

Releasing Violet's wrists, Martin scooped her up and tossed her onto the bed, following fast so that he held her pinned, one of his legs pressing between hers.

His first line of attack was capturing Violet's wrists again, fortunately before her nails made contact with his cheeks. He was laughing at her as he pinned her wrists above her head.

Lying half on and half off her, Martin knew she could feel the rigidity of his erection pressing against her. He could see her eyes flickering in that direction, trying to see what he was doing, but for now he was content to just hold her in place while he stroked her breasts.

Violet was twisting under Martin, trying to get out from under him. She was acutely conscious of his erection pressing against her and even more conscious of the way his hairy leg was jammed between hers, holding them apart and pressing firmly against her mound. The fact that he was playing with her breasts barely registered compared to that leg pressing against her mound and the realisation of what that erection was going to do once he'd moved his leg away from where it was.

She squirmed helplessly, excitement rising, unbidden and unwanted.

Martin was grinning, amused at the way Violet was writhing under him. Didn't she realise that it was exciting him, her helplessness making him feel all the more powerful? Silly woman, trying to interfere with what he was doing. Now she was learning what happens when you stick your nose in where it wasn't wanted.

Martin slid his hand down along Violet's body, moving between his leg and her mound. His hand closed possessively over it. Ignoring Violet's shriek of fury he started slowly massaging her mound.

Violet twisted from side to side, trying to throw Martin off her. Uselessly, she fully realised, but she was not just going to let him touch her without at least trying to resist. She gasped and swore at him when she felt his fingers slipping inside her, stroking and teasing, encouraging her natural excitement.

Martin moved so he was positioned between Violet's thighs, his erection now pressing against her mound. Now the real struggle started. Fingers eased Violet's lips apart, giving Martin better access. Careful adjustment allowed him to align his erection with Violet's parted lips, only to lose it again as Violet managed to twist aside.

The struggle continued for several minutes. Each time Martin thought he was right to go Violet managed to move aside, avoiding his invasion of her body. Eventually, however, Violet twisted the wrong way and, with a shout of triumph, Martin surged forward.

This didn't end the struggle. Every inch Martin gained he had to fight for against Violet's fierce resistance. It was fortunate for him that her excitement had built to a level where she was well lubricated. This gave him the advantage, letting him slide smoothly forward just a little more each time Violet's struggles lessened.

"Ha!" Martin gave another triumphant shout as he finally drove forward those last couple of inches, pinning a furious Violet firmly against the mattress.

Violet glared up at Martin as he reared back slightly. She could feel him in her. She could feel every inch of him filling her, distending her passage, stretching it for his pleasure. His hands came around and closed upon her breasts. He had, she realised with a start, released her wrists.

"You might as well relax now, Vi," Martin calmly told her. "You fought and lost and to the victor go the spoils." He squeezed her breasts to emphasise what he meant.

Violet didn't say anything. She knew he'd won. He was inside her and there was nothing she could do about it. She lay there, helpless and excited. And angry. Angry because she was helpless. Even more angry because she was excited by her helplessness.

Martin pulled back slightly and returned. And again. And a third time. Violet bit her lip, trying to lie still, not wanting to react to that slow sweet drag of his cock inside her.

Slowly Martin increased the length and power of his stroke, still moving relatively slowly, waiting for Violet's own body to betray her. He carefully refrained from showing any signs of gloating when he felt her first tentative push against him as he sank into her.

Violet cursed quietly to herself as she felt her body reluctantly responding to Martin's expertise. Then she sighed. Martin was well and truly engaged in raping her and it was too late now to make any further protests. She might as well just go along with what was happening. At least he wasn't being violent, but seemed to be putting some effort into pleasing her.

Which Martin was indeed doing. He wanted more than just the pleasure of taking Violet while she was unwilling. He wanted to have her respond to him and join him in mutual pleasure. A sense of triumph welled up in Martin as he felt Violet finally responding.

Now that Violet was with him, Martin started driving in harder and faster, enjoying both the pleasure of the sex and Violet's surrender. He thrust into her, feeling her response and kept on pressing home, enjoying the littler sounds that Violet was making as she gasped and bucked underneath him.

Martin's hands mauled Violet's breasts, squeezing and massaging them, rubbing her tight little nipples hard, relishing the feel of the hard nubs against his palms. His hips were rising and falling with explosive energy, driving him deep into Violet with each downward thrust, rejoicing as she moved helplessly up to meet him with each lunge, lost in her body's desires.

For all the effort that Martin was putting in to enjoying himself he was also doing his best to prolong their encounter. When he felt that Violet was approaching her climax he slowed, just enough to keep her simmering. Also, just enough to keep himself simmering and on the edge.

Violet was lost in sensation. She knew she was ready to climax but for some reason she couldn't quite get there. It had to be Martin's fault, she just knew it.

"Finish it, damn you," she shrieked at Martin, writhing helplessly under him as he hammered home. He was driving her to the point of no return, but so slowly she was going to scream in frustration. She needed to finish this and she needed to finish this now.

Even hovering on the brink of his own climax, Martin was still hanging on, his mind still clear. He knew just what he was doing to his now willing victim.

"I'm sorry," he gasped out. "Did you say you wanted me to stop?"

A shriek of frustration was his answer.

"Martin, no, don't you dare. For god's sake, finish it," Violet wailed, her capitulation complete.

Martin had every intention of finishing it, no matter what Violet might have said. Her surrender just made it that little bit sweeter. He drove into her in earnest, short sharp strokes that would let him have his release and bring Violet to the point she wanted.

Martin felt his release burning out of him, splashing into Violet, who responded with a scream of relief, relaxing and shuddering under Martin, her passage closing tightly around him, holding him until she was fully satisfied.

Marin lay next to Violet, watching her. It seemed to him that she drifted from post climatic release to sleep without even knowing she was nodding off. He eased himself off the bed and dressed.

As he departed Martin was smiling. He strongly suspected that the next time Violet found a guest being undressed by a man she'd turn a blind eye.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Substitute

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds