• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Wicked Ways

My Wicked Ways

12

The knock at the door came rather suddenly for us, forcing us to awaken from our useful slumber, despite our need to sleep off the long day of packing and moving. I kissed both of my princesses and rose to answer the door, not quite sure who would want to disturb us at six on an early April, still somewhat chilly Sunday morning.

It was Nydia, my Mormon, boot-fetish slut, standing in front of the door, after three months of keeping me at arm's length. She looked shockingly different, sadder really, since her surrender to her parent's demands of her. They had threatened to cut her off financially unless she married Daryl Little, one of the missionary sons of their country club friends. They were evidently in a hurry to marry her off in the interests of getting rid of me. She yielded to them and now she seemed very desperate, very sad indeed. Marriage to Daryl had not been kind to her at all, though she was still a drop-dead gorgeous woman by any standard, her Hispanic heritage unmistakable despite her parents' attempt to seem very Anglo at times.

"What can I do for you, Nydia?" I called her by her name, as she had forfeited the right to be called one of my sluts or whatever pet names I chose.

"Take me in, please. Take me back. I want to be yours again. If this is marriage, they can keep it. I had no idea how much I would miss being your little tart, but I loved it all. I enjoyed wearing these boots, especially while you fucked me from behind. Daryl doesn't love me. He loves his family, the church, God, yes, all that jazz. He loves the trust fund that I would have inherited, had I not dumped his ass this morning. Well, screw him!" Nydia spat and cursed rather suddenly as she stood shivering on my doorstep in spite of her trenchcoat.

"I'd rather not," I laughed, making her giggle as she shook with the cold.

"Why are you shivering so much, Nydia? Isn't the coat warming you up?" I puzzled, at which point Nydia smiled in spite of her tears and chills.

"Here's why," Nydia declared as she opened the trenchcoat and revealed that she wore only lingerie beneath, including a slip and red silk panties.

"Is that all you were able to take with you, or is it just your way to entice me to let you stay with us? It's an excellent start, to say the least. I see that you might have lost your inheritance, but you haven't lost your kinky style," I noted her leather boots that went with the trenchcoat.

"I told you, I missed what we had. Now, can I come in, please? I'll do whatever you want, just take me back," Nydia pleaded.

"The correct grammar for that is 'may I come in, please,' but as it happens, I have a soft spot for spoiled, country-club, boot-fetish, Mormon Latinas with dyed hair and trenchcoats. Especially ones who like it up the ass. You still like it in the ass, don't you? I only regret that I was somewhat wrong in my prediction that you would never quit on me. Then again, you've come back, so by all means, get out of the cold, before you catch your death. Are those your only possessions?" I asked Nydia as I led her inside.

"Afraid so, Mark. Daryl kicked me out of the house after I told him that I wanted a divorce and wouldn't let me retrieve anything. So, can I be your little boot-fetish, anal slut again? Pretty please?" Nydia actually groveled, leaving me stunned. She was in earnest.

"I think that he broke the law, but that's something for the lawyers. Not sure if we can afford one yet. However, not to fear, you'll soon have a job, assuming that you have skills, and if not, you can go to college. Not that I mind the idea of a kept woman, but even with three incomes, this house costs a bit. Too bad your folks cut you off. I can only afford this place because of my new job. Anyway, as you can tell, you're mine again. I reclaim you from that jackass you left me to marry at your parents' behest. As for sleeping arrangements, it will be a little awkward, but we'll figure something out. Girls, come in here! Nydia's back with us!" I announced, sticking my head into the master bedroom.

My two Assyrian princesses, Ninve and Sandra, wobbled as quickly as their pregnant bodies could take them into the living room. I had left the company for a more lucrative position with a new firm, one that seemed eager to give me the supervisory post that I deserved all along. Anton, my old boss, was not too thrilled to see me leave, but I could tell that few others resented my departure, even if they missed me. It also eliminated the worries over possible HR headaches over me sleeping with Ninve. I had knocked up my supervisor and gotten away with it, a thought that satisfied me very much.

Both women hugged Nydia, and then kissed her on the mouth, since they had been intimate with her as well before she left us for Daryl. They had tears of happiness in their eyes, and you could tell that we were all pleased to have her back. While I used to find Nydia rather annoying at times, we had apparently bonded in some strange way through the kinky sex, no less from her end than from mine.

Speaking of which, Nydia didn't waste time slipping off her panties and bending over in her thigh-thigh boots to offer me what she knew I wanted from her: her ass. My princesses saw the look on my face and hurried to get the lube, which I eagerly applied to my Mormon slut's backdoor before I slid my cock into it. From the unexpected tightness of it and her gasp at first, it was apparent that Daryl had neglected to pleasure Nydia's favorite hole. That wasn't surprising, given how prudish the man appeared to be. Anal sex was apparently out of the question, since it was sodomy, an "abomination in the sight of God."

Understandably, Nydia took a moment to adjust to the reunion between my cock and her bottom, but she soon caught her breath and moved her hips in obvious delight. In spite of her past protests, it was clear that she enjoyed taking it up the ass. For one thing, she kept coming back for more. She was now definitely hungry for it, to the point that she left her new husband to become my butt-slut once more (though I had nothing against fucking her pussy or mouth, either). Evidently, Nydia had finally decided for herself what she wanted, and that was to service me sexually for the foreseeable future. I certainly wasn't going to object to that, nor were the other women of my growing harem.

As I continued to sodomize Nydia, my princesses started fingering my own asshole, enjoying the effect that it had on me and the increased vigor with which I pounded my kinky Latina's tush. Nydia apparently had no complaints, either, as I gave it to her even harder and deeper than before. Once again, her hips pushed back hard at me, meeting me stroke for stroke. Another thrust or two finished the job, making Nydia cuss as she came, her juices flowing down her thighs toward her boots. She also tightened up and milked my cock to make me spurt out the thick, heavy load of cum that followed.

As I softened a bit and withdrew from Nydia's bunghole, she whimpered as if she had just lost the use of her favorite toy. In a way, I suppose that she had. She seemed to ache from the absence of my dick in her backside. It was clear that at some point, all past protests to the contrary notwithstanding, Nydia became hooked on taking my cock up her ass.

Then again, that was somewhat apparent even in the past for a while, since her objections became ever feebler and she continued to return for more buggery and other kinky sex acts. No one had ever put a gun to her head, after all. Every time Nydia showed up for a booty call, it was of her own free will. To do so as an unhappily married woman, with the declared intention of leaving her husband, was the ultimate statement of unconditional surrender to my desires and my dominance.

"I need a shower. Anyone care to join me?" I announced then, sure that one of my ladies were eager to follow me.

"We all do, of course, but it's only fair that Nydia get a chance to clean up from taking it in the ass. The two of you have some more talking to do, I think, among other things, I imagine," Ninve winked at us.

"Our turn will follow, of course. I still need to get your ass off my fingers, not that I mind it in principle, but it makes cooking breakfast a little unsanitary," Sandra giggled in accord with her girlfriend.

The shower was nice and hot, too, which further enabled Nydia to warm up a bit, along with myself. We cleaned up pretty damned fast, wanting to use the rest of the time for other things. We didn't say much, if anything, as I washed and caressed her slick body and she returned the favor for my rather hairy flesh. Her sweet, clean, wet skin smelled better than it ever had to me, a true pleasure for the senses.

When we were both clean, however, Nydia told me, "Mark, I want to pull my weight around here. I appreciate you taking me back and I don't want to be a charity case or a spoiled brat. After all, I lost that privilege when I walked out on the husband that my folks handpicked for me. I'll get a job, whatever it is. I'll have your baby, too, if you wish, just Ninve and Sandra are doing. I'd be honored to bear you children, in fact.

"If my parents can't handle that, it's their loss. They shouldn't have tried to control my life by constantly threatening to cut me off. They did it once too many and it has lost its power over me. Money is not worth being that miserable, and I was very lonely and sad, being with Daryl. I found myself drinking more than usual, which since I'm not supposed to drink at all as a Mormon girl, was hard to explain to him. We had more than a couple of fights over that, as you might guess. I knew that I had to get out of there or I would end up slicing my own wrists. I couldn't live that way another second longer. A life of quiet desperation just isn't for me."

"Well, Nydia, my dear, I'm very pleased to hear that. I'm sure that we can find work for you to do, and the idea of filling your womb with my seed does wonders for my little friend here. Also, know that I am proud of you for growing a backbone and refusing to live by their terms anymore. Trust me, you made the right decision. You broke my heart when you left me, believe it or not, but this more than makes up for it," I assured her, unable to resist the urge to kiss her neck, shoulders, and breasts as I did so.

"Actually, your friend here isn't as 'little' as the one who bears that name. My husband earned his surname for sure. Four inches hard, one or two inches soft, and he's fucking limp anyway. He can't get it up at all. I swear that between that fact and the shockingly hairless, girlish body, I think that he has to be gay. I really think that I'm his beard, to be honest, I am sure of it. Not that my folks will believe me. I wonder if I was supposed to 'cure' someone's gay son, I really do. I don't mind someone being that way, but he shouldn't use me to stay in the closet.

"Also, thank you. I'm sorry that I left, believe me, I am, but I agree that I have made the right choice now. Thank you for being proud of me, for taking me back, for fucking my ass again, and for wanting to put a bun in my oven. Put as many buns as you like in it, in fact. My oven can hold a few, if you will," Nydia began French-kissing me and fondling my cock for effect.

"Well, then, it's simpler than you think, babe. You have grounds for annulment, as this is a 'fraudulent marriage' and hasn't been consummated. That in itself should embarrass your parents for their blatant attempt to control, and thus ruin, your life. No wonder Daryl was furious. He knew that you could expose him as a fraud. Closet gays don't care for that, which is why they're still in the closet in this day and age. Get some paperwork together, maybe a lawyer who doesn't mind only getting a small fee, and file to annul the marriage as a sham," I suggested.

Nydia's response to that was to kiss my face repeatedly, and then slip more tongue inside my mouth. Her face beamed with joy and she nearly raped me as she dragged me out of the shower to the sink.

"Damn it, you're amazing, Mark! Thank you! Now, let me thank you! I want you to fuck me and knock me up like you did with your two Assyrian babes," Nydia urged me, not that I needed much prodding to prong her sweet pussy.

While I began ramming Nydia's still wet body (we hadn't dried off just yet) with my revived cock, the door opened and my two princesses got under the hot water to clean up. The fact that two women already carried my spawn inside them and a third was eager to join them in that role was especially exciting to me, so much that I feared cumming too quickly. Even so, my Mormon slut didn't seem to mind having me take her so hard and fast. In fact, she seemed to go out of her way to get me off in a hurry. Perhaps it was the simple desire to get my seed safely inside her body, so as to fill her belly with my issue, that made Nydia so determined to make me spill inside her sooner rather than later.

In any case, hearing the water run while I shoved my cock furiously in and out of Nydia was a real turn-on as well, especially knowing that two pregnant Assyrian princesses showered while I screwed my newest companion and knew what was I doing to her. Nydia's moans didn't hurt, either, as it became evident that she relished having me take her so roughly over the sink. This honestly seemed to be a pattern for me. Both Sandra and Ninve had conceived while getting fucked over a bathroom sink as well. That fact only reinforced the idea that I would indeed knock Nydia up that way, too.

At last, I couldn't hold back and shot my second load of the morning into my boot-loving slut, even though she was barefoot this time. Barefoot and soon to be pregnant, just like the other two, I smiled to myself as I emptied my balls and cock into Nydia's cunt. No sooner than I did so, but I saw the shower curtain open and realized that the girls had finished. Now they watched as my Mormon slut and I dried each other off, after which we did the same for my princesses. None of us wanted to catch a cold, after all.

When we were all dry enough, Sandra announced, "I wasn't kidding about the breakfast, you know. It's time to get some more fuel to burn later. You need to eat up, stud. Nydia's had her fun with you, but Ninve and I still want our fair share."

"Damn straight, sister!" Ninve grinned at her girlfriend before French-kissing her to punctuate her agreement.

I replied only by kissing both of my lovely Assyrian babes on the mouth and slipping them each plenty of tongue to indicate my view of the idea. I really loved all three of these women, to be perfectly frank. There was still talk of some others joining us, in which case we'd need a much larger house than this eventually, but for now, we were quite the cozy foursome. Nydia might be the newest member of the household, but she fit right in handily with the others. I naturally gave her another kiss to make it plain to her that she was now very much part of our tribe.

With that, the four of us went over to the kitchen, where Sandra began cracking some eggs and Ninve got busy making some pancakes. They were still very much au naturel, much to my visual gratification. There was never anything that quite summed up true domestic bliss as having two or more naked, pregnant ladies happily cooking breakfast for their man. Then again, this far along, they had appetites of their own, both culinary and sexual, and both had only grown, not lessened as the pregnancies progressed. This pleased me, of course. I've never wished to see women, especially those who belonged to me, starve themselves or eat like birds just to trade their feminine curves for boyish figures. I leave that to the closet cases in the fashion industry, if you ask me.

It wasn't long, of course, before Nydia got involved in the cooking operation, which my other two women welcomed as further help to speed things along. She got the coffee percolating, being a very bad Mormon in that respect as well, fried some bacon, and even spread some shredded cheese on the eggs as they were plated for all of us. For my part, I took out the plates, rinsed them, dried them, and then collected the trash to take to the large can in front of the house. This last part I did while wearing my Santa pants, a sweatshirt, and some house slippers that I put on rather quickly.

That was when I saw her: Nydia's mother, Cherry. Her name fit her this time, as she was absolutely furious. I assumed, of course, that she was pissed at me, and I hurried back toward the house, ready to call the Sheriff's Department if she got out of hand. A couple of nights in county lockup might do the woman some favors, I thought right then. Nor would Nydia have likely minded. There was no love lost between mother and daughter, to be sure.

"Mr. Schaefer, I need to speak to my daughter. Is she here?" she insisted.

"The name is Schumacher, but I'll ask her if she wants to speak to you. Since this is my house, however, you'll follow my rules and be civil. Is that clear, Mrs. Contreras?" I insisted, correctly stating her married name to make it clear that I paid better attention to detail than she ever did.

"That's Ms. Sanchez to you, sir. My husband and hers are what I wish to talk to her about, in fact, believe it or not. What I've just learned about her father is something that has dramatically changed my point of view, but I need to talk to her. Relax, I'm not angry at you, nor at her. It's my disgusting husband and hers who have pissed me off," Cherry urged me with surprising credibility.

I found myself letting Nydia's mother into the house, much to everyone's shock. Nydia turned as pale as her Mexican blood would permit. Here she was, naked in plain view of her own mom. Still, she didn't stop her breakfast duties, nor did the others.

"Relax, Nydia, as much as you can. Your mother has something to tell you. Go ahead, Ms. Sanchez. You can say whatever it is in front of Ninve and Sandra. Like it or not, we're all part of your daughter's life now," I encouraged her, catching the drift that Nydia's parents were on a one-way trip to divorce court.

"Nydia, I owe you an apology. I pushed you into that God-forsaken marriage at the urging of your father, but now I know better. It was a sham, wasn't it? Did he even sleep with you? Be honest with your mother," Cherry demanded to know.

"Technically, yes, but we didn't fuck, if that's what you mean. Sorry to cuss, but I don't feel like mincing words right now. Daryl and I have never known each other in the biblical sense. We never consummated the marriage, which is why Mark is now pushing me to annul it, in fact," Nydia referred to my earlier counsel.

"Good thinking, as a matter of fact. Nydia, I can't believe what I'm about to tell you, but I caught your father and your husband in bed together this morning. In your marriage bed, incidentally. They weren't just huddled together for warmth, either. They were naked and your father was very much on top of Daryl, in fact. When they realized that I saw them, they didn't even stop, either. They just kept doing their vile, disgusting activity until my husband got his rocks off and pulled out of yours.

"I watched it all and I'm ashamed to say that as wicked and sickening as it was, I got excited by it. I didn't interfere. I need to get help and divorce your father, Nydia. I shouldn't be aroused by watching my husband have gay sex with my son-in-law. I should have known and I should have stopped it, but I didn't heed the warnings or signals and I did nothing to interrupt their little tryst.

"When they were done, however, I confronted both of them. They both confessed to being completely gay. Your father told me that he only screwed me to get a child and once he had done that, he felt entitled to do what he pleased. He figured that by marrying you off to his lover, he could pass his estate on to Daryl. The only issue between them is that your father wanted your husband to try harder to knock you up, so there could be another generation. Other than that, they were quite happy to keep both of us in the dark. You're a beard for a gay man, honey, just like me. I want out of my marriage, too, in case you missed that," Cherry announced.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Wicked Ways

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds