• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Knows How to Feed Her Man

She Knows How to Feed Her Man

12

I love to eat a woman with her straddling my face. Nothing turns me on more than that moment when her climax is all consuming and her need for release removes all rational and petty thoughts from her mind. Stabilizing herself on my forehead and thrusting her pelvis up and down into my face for her own selfish pleasure and needs, it is pure delight.

The following is one of my favorite stories on that same subject that I like to relive in my thoughts whenever I need a little erotic escape.

I had come home from the office early that day and went for a short run in the park. When I got back to the house my wife Sonja had just arrived home from work. She stepped out of the car dressed in her usual office attire in a light colored silk blouse and black skirt that hugged her hips nicely.

We walked into the house and she set her things down. I kissed her and said I was going to go take a shower. When I finished my shower I put on a pair of red silk boxers that she had given me for Christmas, something I knew she liked.

I walked into the kitchen where she was sipping on a large Amaretto on the rocks.

"Oh you look good in those, what have you got in mind?" she asked.

"Nothing good I assure you", I smiled.

"Oh I like that idea." she grinned.

She turned and said "oh and by the way I am taking charge tonight for a change. You are going to do whatever I want, got it."

I was momentarily taken aback, usually she prefers for me to take charge in the bedroom, her favorite fantasy is for me to ravish her and give her rough sex.

I was not sure what brought on this sudden change in her, but I was turned on and excited by it. Rarely do I get to see that side of her and I love when she shares that part of her personality and her fantasies with me.

When we got to the bedroom she slowly stripped off her clothes. Under her sexy, but conservative office clothing she was wearing a sheer blouse which clearly showed her 40DD's struggling to contain themselves in a shelf bra with matching garters and panties.

I had noticed that morning she had opted for the garter belt instead of pantyhose a fact which had held my concentration captive all day long keeping me in a constant state of arousal daydreaming and fantasizing about what would be happening later tonight.

Sonja walked into the bathroom to take her shower. I picked up her drink and headed into the kitchen. When I returned with fresh drinks she was just stepping out of the shower.

I watched as she grabbed a fluffy towel and rubbed herself down. She bent over, her tits hanging in front of me as she moved the towel up her long toned legs. I handed the drink to, gave her a light kiss and she began drying her hair.

I went over to the bed and propped myself up in one of my sexier positions eagerly awaiting her. Watching my wife dressing is an exceptional treat for me. I've always been fascinated by a woman's rituals as she prepares to go out whether it's for work, or for an evening of pleasure, I love watching the process from bathing, to dressing, and putting on makeup.

Sonja set her drink down on the dressing table and then went into the lingerie drawer and selected a black garter belt, then matching panties and bra. Next some black sheer silk stockings.

"Oh yes, these are just perfect!" she exclaimed as she inspected the sheer black stockings with the dark seam running through them, fingering the material.

First she slipped on the panties then she sat down at the dressing table and carefully rolled the sheer black stocking up her leg slowly pulling each stocking up, and then straitening the seam.

She then stood up and put the garter on, she attached the lacy stocking top to the strap of her garter belt, and then repeated the process for her other leg, carefully clipping her suspender belt onto the tops of the stockings pulling the straps under the waistband of the panties.

She put one leg up on the dressing stool and moved her hands from her ankles slowly up to her thighs. She was playing with my senses by leaving one knee slightly raised providing me an incredible view of her shapely legs.

She put on her bra, a half-cup, lacy bra, jet black to match her garter belt. It pushed her chest out and up, forcing the tremendously firm globes of flesh together to form a deep ravine of heavenly cleavage.

Sonja looked at herself in the mirror, and just couldn't go through with wearing the panties. She took them off, groaned, and threw them on the dresser.

Sitting down at her dressing table she began to apply her makeup, some red lipstick, and thick mascara to her eyelids. The effect was instant sluttiness. She looked absolutely gorgeous.

She checked her makeup again, and then brushed her soft raven black hair. Her hair fell to about the middle of her back, and she wore it loose. She then slipped into her 4 inch black stiletto heels.

She stood up and looked at herself in the full length mirror examining the results. She smoothed her hands along her stomach as she turned from side to side, examining herself in that sexy outfit. She was beautiful standing there in front of the mirror, stunning, elegant, and vampish and god I loved it.

Sonja turned and looked at me with a devilish smile on her face. She went to her closet, pulled out a short sheer dressing gown which she slipped on. She then turned and walked towards the bed.

As she moved ever closer, she looked like a runway model placing one foot exactly in line with the other swinging her hips like they were a pendulum. I admired her legs, as the high heels pushed up and accented her calves, and the sheer black stocking material clung to every shapely curve.

When she got to the bed, she leaned forward and placed a hand on my crotch and my now semi-erect penis. She pulled out a smoky bedroom voice and asked, "Need any help with that?"

She giggled at the notion that she had given me such a raging hard-on. "Did I do that?" she asked. She then jokingly scolded me for being a naughty boy, for getting all excited.

She rubbed my shaft through the material before grasping either side of my waistband then slowly pulling them down to reveal my throbbing cock. It sprung free as she pulled them down and then she reached up and took hold of my now fully erect manhood.

Her red painted nails curled around my cock. I gasped and closed my eyes briefly in pleasure as her fingers closed around me and gently began to work their way up and down my dick. She rubbed and tickled my balls with her other hand as she looked into my eyes before lowering her head down taking my enlarged shaft in her mouth.

I watched as this vision of a woman slowly took my cock between her red lips and into her mouth. She grasped my member tightly as she lowered her mouth over my tip and down the top end of my pole and began to expertly suck me. I could feel her tongue flicking my cock as she sucked on me and pumped my shaft slowly into her mouth.

Licking up and down the length of my cock as I looked on at her I couldn't believe how good she was at this. The sensations were exquisite and I groaned with pleasure as she was sending vibrations coursing through my body as I could feel my orgasm beginning to build.

"I can taste your pre-cum baby" she said looking up at me, "are you going to come for me?"

"Oh god yes" I said.

"Well think again" she said.

She then stopped abruptly, leaned back and stood up looked down at me with an evil and beguiling look.

"You're a god damn cock tease!" I screamed.

"Oh you whine like a little girl" she retorted.

She pulled me to my feet and grabbed my fully erect penis in her left hand and led me across the room over to the dressing table. She let go of my cock and ordered me to sit on the floor in front of her.

Sonja sat down on the dressing stool wearing that loose fitting sheer gown and then leaned back with her elbows on the dressing table with her legs wide open. She began to undo the tie in the front, she slowly opened it and then through it back on her shoulders.

She was half setting, half lying there before me with her gown open displaying the black lace bra and garter belt. Her full breasts almost spilled over the top of the bra as her dark nipples showed through. Her mound extruding out and I could see the dark curls of her pubic hair.

The suspenders held up her sheer charcoal nylons that showed off the length of her gorgeous legs to full effect and finished at her oh so sexy high heels. Her body was fantastic; she looked like she had been built for sex. I looked at her with a raging desire undecided as to whether I wanted worship her like a goddess or ravish her like a cheap whore.

"So, what do you think?" she asked me

I smiled speechless with this incredible vision before me.

"Kneel in front of me" she commanded and I did so.

I was on my knees on the floor before her looking up at the stockings leading to the garter belt which framed her pussy like a work of art hanging in museum needing to be admired. It's was wonderful! Sonja set back spread-eagled on her back rubbing her pussy and smiling at me.

I leaned forward and placed my hand upon her silken knee. My hands slowly began to climb up her legs over her smooth shapely calves rubbing upwards, they slid around to the outside of her thighs so I could take in the feel of her stockings and the clasp of her black suspenders and then very slowly up the inside of her thighs.

"Ooh, yes" she gasped as I started to feel her wetness seep through onto my fingers. I slid a finger between her folds and gently begin to rub the length of her wet slit.

"Yes, touch me there" she moaned softly as my fingers explored her moist, warm pussy and I found her clit with my thumb. She gasped as I touched her until she moved my hand away with hers.

"Move your head forward, now, part those lips very gently and lick inside them."

She groaned in delight as I grasped her charcoal nylon clad thighs in my hands and slowly inserted my tongue into her sweet pussy.

"Make your tongue into a pointed shape and push it as deeply as possible inside and then back out. Yes, like that, now up a bit, find that little bud and lick it like there's no tomorrow and suck on it. Ah fuck, yes, like that."

She grabbed my head and pulled my face against her pussy, rubbing my lips against her clitoris while I struggled to breathe and lick her at the same time.

"Oh god yes," she groaned as I did and she ground herself into my face harder and pulled my head more tightly to her dripping cunt.

I found her clit with the tip of my tongue and began to roll it around as first one, and then two of my fingers slid into her lovely hole and began to probe inside her.

"Oh yes, oh yes" she squirmed as I fingered her and flicked her clit with my tongue. Harder and harder she began to squirm against me as I drank as much of her delicious juices as I could manage.

Suddenly without warning, she grabbed my head and pushed me back away from her.

"What the hell? I was doing exactly what you told me to do. Why did you stop?" I yelled.

"I told you I am in charge here, I call the shots." she shrilled.

Sonja stood up and paced around the room for a few minutes trying to come down and regain her composure. Finally she grabbed a quilt from the foot of the bed and through it open on the floor. "Lie down there" she command.

Still confused and half mad I crawled onto the quilt and glared back at her.

"Now lay on your back" she ordered.

I did as she commanded begrudgingly wondering if she was going to leave me hanging playing some bullshit game again.

I watched her as she slipped her gown slowly off her shoulders and dropped it to the floor behind her.

I stared up at her, enjoying the lewd view of her open legs framed by stockings and garter, her body looked awesome. Her legs were encased in very sheer, seamed black stockings contrasting with the creamy white flesh of her exposed thighs. Her bra just barely covered her nipples giving a spectacular look to her ample cleavage.

"Do you want my pussy?" She asked.

I lay back flat on the floor, put my tongue out, and smiled knowing exactly what she wanted.

Sonja took her time and teased me by walking around my head but not actually standing over me. She then stepped over me in exaggerated slow motion and I watched as she squatted over me.

She hovered above me for a few moments and then she turned around and placed one foot to one side of my head and the other one on the other and I peered up at her towering above me with her legs apart ready to devour me.

Sonja spread her knees and squatted over me. I licked my lips as I waited for her to lower herself onto my eager face.

"Open your mouth fuck face and keep your arms at your side." she demanded.

My mouth was already open in anticipation as she straddled my face, looking down into my eyes and lowering her treasure box to within just a few inches of my mouth.

I took a deep breath and a long gaze at her gorgeous pussy, looming there just inches from my face I touched her opening with the tip of my tongue and she instantly reacted by sliding forward onto my face so that my nose was rammed between her labia.

Now with most of her weight completely on me I began licking deep into her pussy. I opened my mouth even more and forced my tongue out and pressed her clit softly. She let out a moan and then pulled apart her soft lips revealing her wet juicy pussy. I lapped at the feast in front of me, penetrating as far as my tongue could explore.

"Fuck my pussy with your tongue. Make me cum all over your face."

I could just barely make out what she was saying but I knew exactly what she wanted and stuck my tongue in as far as I could and rubbed her clit with my thumb making her shiver and moan.

Closing my eyes, I began to concentrate on responding to the movements of her body, trying to decipher when I was doing what pleased her.

"Keep your tongue out and hold onto my ass. This time I'll do the work, you just stay exactly as you are" she ordered.

My mouth fastened itself to her cunt lips as she began rubbing and mashing all over my face, mercilessly riding it, and driving herself into me.

She started to bang my tongue and nose into her pussy and clit respectively. As she got more excited she began bucking back and forth quite feverishly getting even hotter.

"Mm, suck my clit now. That's it" she said full of lust.

Her hands pressed on the back of my head and her thighs now locked around me, mashing me against her pussy. I felt her grip lessen just enough to gasp some air before she engulfed me again.

Sonja began to sigh louder and then a gasp escaped her lips as I sought her clitoris. I lost myself in the moment as she was feeding me her cunt. My face was soaked with pussy juice, my nose and mouth so far into her opening they were consumed by her.

Once again she pushed me away. Dismounting my face, she stood up and glanced at me and smiled.

I lay there on the floor while she rose and turned around facing the other direction, she then immediately sank down to sit on my face again.

"Stick out your tongue." She said as she lowered her pussy onto my face.

I felt her settle over my nose and mouth lifting just a little, she then pressed down again and began repeating this process.

Her ass cheeks settled over my nose, her pussy over my mouth. She sat straight up on my face and ground her pussy on my mouth so my nose was in the deep crack of her ass. She moved back at one point so she could let her pussy slide over my whole face.

Sonja was really into it now. Her motion was speeding up and her ass cheeks were slapping into me as she wriggled. She swiveled and ground her round buttocks against my face. She began to moan as she dragged her pussy back and forth across my face.

"Fuck my pussy with your tongue. Make me cum all on your face."

I was engulfed now in the soft flesh of her inner lips, my nose, sealed in a vice-like grip inside her vulva.

She pummeled my face, relentlessly grinding down with her buttocks, weaving her ass on my tongue in every way she could in a selfish frenzy to achieve the maximum amount of pleasure that she could extract from me.

I was in heaven as her cunt lips rubbed on my face and her juices ran over my mouth and nose. I could feel the hard knob of her clit as it pressed into my tongue and I licked it until my tongue ached.

Her pace increased even more, my face smashing repeatedly into her soft hole. Her moans growing louder she began to tighten her thigh muscles and she slammed my tongue in deeper one more time.

Sonja began to thrash around as she approached orgasm and I felt her buttocks clench and tighten as she came with a low wail, almost animal-like in its intensity.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, you'd better suck up every drop pussy licker" she hissed as her thighs contracted and she squeezed my head.

I fucked her with my finger and sucked her clit for all I was worth.

Suddenly I was richly rewarded with her powerful and wet orgasm. Her body began to convulse and her cunt ground into my face, I could only just hold onto her as I concentrated solely on her pleasure.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Mm!" She moaned.

Her pussy spasmed and her whole body trembled as she clenched my head in place with her thighs and held tight as her climax exploded throughout her shivering body. She shrieked, quivering until at last she was completely spent.

I stayed clamped to her as her orgasm subsided, my mouth filled with her clit, and my finger gently massaging inside her. It lasted almost a full minute then she released my head from her thighs and let it fall back to the floor as she let her orgasm calm down.

She took her time climbing off my face, standing up slowly, clearly not used to crouching for any length of time. As she lifted herself up she glared down at me. What a sight, my face was covered in her slimy juices.

I lay back catching my breath, exhausted by the face pounding I had just endured.

At that moment her attention shifted down to my cock which I was now holding and stoking lightly with one hand. My penis which was extended as far as my foreskin would allow was clearly now her main focus of attention.

Sonja reached down and grabbed my pre-cum covered penis and slowly started tugging on it. My balls were aching; my cock was twitching desperately needing to find relief after all the teasing and false starts she had made me endure earlier.

She kneeled over my now swollen erection and brushed her pubic hairs across its engorged mushroom head. She rubbed her wet pussy over my enlarged member and then she moaned. Working her vaginal lips against it she slowly eased herself down, enveloping my shaft, sliding down all way to the hilt.

"Do you like that, sweetie?" She said with a grin.

With both hands gripping her buttocks I started to fuck her with long, hard strokes while she thrust back against me.

I groaned as I felt my throbbing manhood squeezed by her pussy muscles. She swayed her gorgeous tits over my face letting me suck on her nipples. I moaned with pleasure and arched my back and pushed even deeper inside this lovely dominant woman.

She glanced down at me and looked straight into my eyes.

"Come for me baby, do it in me. Come in my cunt." She said.

She moaned and pushed down against me and thrust her hips faster. I began to pump into her with short strokes, she pinned my wrists to the floor and stared straight in my eyes as we fucked.

"Cum in me, I want you cum inside me baby. Do it!"

Both of us panting, my balls ached and I felt myself desperately needing to get off.

"Come on, cum in my pussy, cum in my cunt." she said.

Her dirty words had their effect on me as I grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled myself all the way in so that I was balls deep in her, "Oh yea baby, oh yeah give it to me!" she yelled.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • She Knows How to Feed Her Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds