• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Christmas Gift for Cole Ch. 01

A Christmas Gift for Cole Ch. 01

This is just the first chapter of a story about a husband, a wife, and her best friend. It will eventually lead to both non-consensual and group sex in the coming chapters. For now, here's a bit of masturbation, lesbian fantasy, and character development. This is my first time publishing any sort of erotica, so any comments and encouragement would be vastly appreciated. The next chapters are already in the works, either partially written or planned.

Thank you for reading!

Ch 1 - Leah gets off

Ch 2 - Nora gets away

Ch 3 - Cole gets his wish

Ch 4 - Leah gets revenge

---

"Come on, babe," Cole pleaded. "Just ask her!"

He was seated at the foot of the bed, watching Leah undress for her shower, replacing her pajamas with a robe. She had recently made the mistake of countering his incessent threesome proposals by saying that she'd never be able to do it with a stranger. Cole had gotten it into his handsome blonde head that the perfect solution was to ask her best friend, Nora, to join them.

"Cole," Leah paused in picking out the outfit she would wear for their annual Christmas party that night, glaring at him over the top of a form-fitting dark green sweater, setting it on the dresser. She spoke slowly and deliberately, hoping to hammer the point home. "Shut. Up. I am NOT asking Nora to have sex with us. She's my best friend! It would be too fucking weird."

"Fine," He shrugged his broad shoulders. "I'll ask her."

"No. You won't."

"We'll see," He said, grinning at her as she turned and went into the bathroom.

"No, we won't!" Leah scowled at him from the doorway and shut the door on him. She turned on the tap to let the water warm, listening to his muffled grumbling as he got up and started to get dressed. She turned to the mirror and picked up her hair brush, running it through her short, bouncy red hair and looking at her reflection. She set down the brush and opened her robe, sliding it off of her shoulders. As her body was bared before the mirror, she glanced down at herself and had a sudden flash of Nora's face, looking up at her from chest level. Her warm, hazel eyes were locked on Leah's as she gently tongued and suckled her friend's nipple, two fingers softly twiddling the other. Leah's cheeks flushed and she shook her head abruptly. She hung up her robe and stepped through the shower curtain into the hot steam.

She began to wash up, soaping her skin more slowly and thoroughly than she normally would, brushing her fingers over her nipples repeatedly. She could not seem to shake that image of Nora looking up at her with her face pressed to her tits. As she rinsed bubbles from her lower body, her hand lingered between her legs. She saddled her clit with three fingers, her middle finger applying slight pressure to the little button sandwiched between her index and ring. She bit her lip and tipped her head back under the water, wetting her hair as she toyed with herself. She felt somewhat filthy despite the suds, imagining Nora again.

This time her friend was slipping lower along her body, kissing down her tummy and threading her fingers through the delicate red pubic hair below. She parted Leah's labia with a single fingertip and leaned in, sealing her lips around her friend's clit, sucking and tonguing it simultaneously. That lone finger dipped lower and curled into her entrance. Leah lifted a leg to rest her foot on the edge of the bathtub, opening herself wide, and mimicked the action with her free hand.

She wiggled her finger inside of herself, rubbing gently but insistently back and forth along her insides, searching for her g-spot. She moaned softly as she found the spot and slid a second finger into her cunt, stretching herself slightly. In her head, Nora did the same, pressing the pad of her tongue against her clit and brushing it left and right. Leah curled her own fingers, thrusting them in and out hard and fast, pounding her g-spot and keeping pace with the fingers on her clit rubbing frantically back and forth, just like Nora's tongue.

Pleasure welled up in her and her legs trembled. She bit into her bottom lip and muffled the desperate whimpers rising in her throat as she came, her muscles squeezing rythmically around her pumping fingers. She leaned back against the shower wall, panting through her nose, her lips still sealed tightly against her low moans. She continued to slowly, softly move her fingers, while Nora gently lapped up her juices in her mind's eye and her insides pulsed with pleasure.

A sudden pounding on the door interrupted her in the midst of her orgasm and her unbidden fantasy. She jumped, jerking her hands away from herself and nearly slipping on the slick tub, still gasping for breath and hoping she had kept quiet enough to avoid being heard.

"Leah! Where are my black loafers?" Cole bellowed through the door to be heard over the sound of the shower running.

"They're in the hall closet where you left them!" She waited to hear him move away from the door and let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding in. Flustered, she hurried to finish washing up and getting ready for the party.

Completely unaware of his wife's recent release, Cole hustled downstairs to rummage in the hall closet for his dress shoes. He found them quickly and pulled them on. While Leah was blow-drying her hair and putting make-up on, he was in charge of making sure the bar was stocked and the Christmas tunes were playing. He plugged Leah's iPod into the speakers in the living room, putting on her carefully crafted holiday playlist, and then made his way to the kitchen to set up the bar. He glanced at the clock. Their guests would be arriving any minute.

To his delight, Nora was the first to show up.

"Hey, Cole!" She cried, giving him a little peck on the cheek, dusting snowflakes from her hair, and waving about a bottle of wine. "Look what I brought!"

"Thank you, Nora," He chuckled and took the wine so she could get settled.

Cole watched her hungrily while she removed her coat, clutching the bottle. She was so different from his wife. Leah was thin and lightly muscled, freckled and red-haired. Nora was plush and curvy. The expanses of her chest and hips were bordered by her mass of dark curly hair, a small waist, and thick thighs.

He felt his cock jump in his pants at the sight of her cleavage, framed beautifully by the plunging neckline of her red dress. He imagined his shaft pressed firmly between the soft swells of her tits. While her back was turned to hang her coat, he reached down and adjusted himself, hoping she wouldn't notice the slight bulge developing as he stiffened. He could hardly help it! Her ass looked incredible in that dress. When she turned away from the coat rack and looked at him, he quickly busied himself with studying the label on the wine bottle and hurried off into the kitchen to add it to the bar.

"Uhh..Leah's still getting ready. She should be down in a minute," He called back over his shoulder.

"Great! I've been looking forward to seeing you guys again," Nora grinned as he walked away from her. She could always feel Cole's eyes on her from the moment she walked in the door.

She had never really approved of him, actually. He was somewhat older than Leah and generally much less sweet. Nevertheless, it gave her a thrill to toy with him, to feel how badly he wanted what he couldn't have. In fact, she had chosen this particular dress with him in mind. Leah had told her once how envious she was of other women's breasts, since Cole preferred big tits and Leah's were quite small. The red dress showed her assets flawlessly and she knew it.

That evening, even as the house filled up with a variety of other guests, Nora continually caught Cole's attention on her. Glancing at her out of the corner of his eye as he passed, subtly eavesdropping on her conversation with Leah while retrieving more ice from the freezer, peering at her from across the room over the shoulder of one of his work buddies, nodding distractedly as the man gestured wildly, clearly in the heat of story-telling. She could tell his gaze was on her whenever possible and didn't even have to look to know that he would notice her sneaking upstairs to use the master bathroom while the downstairs guest bath was occupied.

Cole watched Nora's swaying hind end as she climbed the dark stairs, her ass perfectly displayed by the taut fabric of her red dress. He excused himself from where he'd been lingering on the edges of a conversation between his pals. Stepping away under the guise of adjusting the volume of the music, he turned it up slightly. He glanced around the room. Leah was busy in the kitchen and the other guests were distracted, deep in conversation.

Nora was in the bathroom when he got upstairs. He sat on the edge of the bed to wait for her, but not before quietly locking the door behind him...

---

That's it! I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please comment. I'm looking forward to some feedback and encouragement to post the following chapters! :)

Thank you so much for reading!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • A Christmas Gift for Cole Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds