• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cuckold in the Family Ch. 07

Cuckold in the Family Ch. 07

After a memorable week I arrived at my ex wife's house to perform my Friday night ritual of servicing her and whatever fuck buddy she happened to be doing that week.

My head was spinning from the new direction my relationship with my daughter and her friend Gigi had taken. I was now dominating both of my "daughters" and was getting great satisfaction in doing so.

Still, I had to return to my roots of being a submissive cuckold to my original Mistress, Kayla. I was after all a cum guzzling slut who liked both pussy and cock.

This evening, Kayla had a black man over and he was well hung. I was looking forward to sucking that cock and eventually cleaning his seed out of my ex's dripping cunt.

Just as I was prepping Kayla's lover to give it good to my Mistress, her bedroom door opened and there stood my daughter Cassie.

Her mother said,

"Hey look who's here, just in time to help Mommy cuckold Daddy."

Cassie's eyes were downcast looking at the floor. Kayla was not aware that I had recently turned the tables and took the power from Cassie. My daughter was now my submissive and she stood at attention awaiting direction from her Daddy.

I ordered Cassie to strip naked and join her Daddy on her knees which she quickly did.

Her mother sat there with her jaw dropped to the floor, wondering what had happened. She had witnessed her daughter brutally cuckold this man just weeks ago. What had changed?

Kayla started to speak but after one of my patented stares she understood that I had converted the once dominant bitch into being my bitch.

Kayla knew from experience that I could be a ruthless Dom and that she had better not intervene at the risk of joining her daughter as one of my slaves.

"Now suck this big black dick princess." I commanded. "Get him nice and hard so he can fuck your mother properly."

Cassie did as she was told. It was stimulating to see her swallow his massive girth and not so much as gag as his cock was buried deep down her throat. She was quite a talented dick sucker, always knew she would be since as a teen she could stick her whole fist into her mouth.

Once my ex's buddy was properly hard and lubed, he proceeded to fuck Kayla while we knelt nearby and watched.

After a good twenty minute pounding, he thrust deep inside of her and grunted long and hard while he filled her pussy with his seed.

He pulled out and although I tried I could not match my daughter's deep throat skills so I deferred to her to finish the clean up of the bull.

I had to start cleaning his cum out of my ex's dripping creampie pussy but soon gave Cassie "the look" and she took over, cleaning her mother's pussy of her lovers' spunk.

"Keep going" I commanded "You need to make your mother come too.

She did as told and after quite awhile Kayla came, probably faked it as it was clear that Cassie was not nearly as skilled at eating pussy as she was sucking cock.

I offered the bull my daughters tight ass and he gladly accepted. The ex knew better than to object and could only watch as the fuck buddy took her daughter's ass with his massive still hard cock.

Cassie whimpered as he pounded her ass relentlessly. Tears ran down her face as he barebacked her without so much as lube to ease the pain. He pulled out, not able to orgasm again and asked who was going to clean off his cock?

Kayla was not willing to fork over total control so she motioned for me to open wide and clean the sticky mess off of the bull's cock. I did so, gagging on the juices of Cassie's well fucked ass.

Kayla's bull had had enough fun for the night and grabbed his stuff and left. Probably had a nice laugh wondering how fucked up one family could be.

The three of us were left in this awkward situation to deal with it as it was.

I directed Cassie to take her position in wait as I explained our situation to her mother.

Kayla looked bewildered at the new status of our relationship but knew not to challenge me or she might possibly become secondary sub to her already submissive daughter.

Lucky for Kayla she knew that her ex hubby loved cum too much to make that happen, at least not at this time.

The front door opened and our 22 year old son, Billy had just gotten home from work. I called him into his mother's room and he came in and said that he wasn't interested in having his sick perverted father sucking his cock. He knew of our debauchery and just tried to stay away so he wasn't around while it was taking place.

Billy had broken up with his girlfriend almost a month ago so I knew he must have some blue balls that needed to be drained.

I told him that not I but his sister would suck him off if he so desired. He looked over and saw his younger sister kneeling, naked and staring at the floor waiting for further instruction. He thought about it for a minute and then said, "What the hell?"

I motioned for Cassie to assume the position and she crawled over and unbuttoned his jeans and took out his quickly growing cock. My son was hung like a horse and Cassie began to perform fellatio on her brother, a first, but not to be the last time.

She masterfully swallowed all 8 thick inches of his raging hard on and buried her lips into his pubes. He was warming up to the idea and suddenly grabber his sister by the ears and proceeded to fuck her mouth. You could see his cock slide in and out of her throat as he mouth banged his little sister.

Their mother watched in disbelief as her two oldest babies were joined at the groin and mouth.

Shortly there after, Billy unloaded his pent up load down his sisters throat choking her as she struggled for air as his sperm spurted down her throat. He thanked his little sis for the best head he'd ever had.

I told them that until Billy had secured another girlfriend that Cassie would service her brother at his will.

She looked horrified but knew better than to contest lest I would add his friends to her list.

Billy gave me a high five and thanked me, saying I wasn't such a dick after all. He left the room as he had to work early and needed some sleep.

My dick was hard from watching my daughter suck off her brother. The ex was still speechless at the turn of events and just sat back, not sure what to say if anything.

Cassie looked up at me as to say what's next?

"Did I give you permission to look me in the eye cunt?" I snapped.

"No Daddy, I'm sorry." was her response. Sorry you would be I thought.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up off of her knees. I pushed her back onto the bed and said, "Let's show Mommy how Daddy fucks his princess."

I climbed on top of my daughter and spread her legs apart and shoved my stiff cock deep into her moist pussy. Flipping her over I made her ride her Daddy's cock while her Mother watched, mouth wide open, not daring to say a word.

Not wanting to freak out my ex too much I pulled out and made Cassie finish me off with her mouth. She was allowed to stare me in the eyes as she sucked my cock and I could almost see into her soul as she finished swallowing my seed.

Cassie seemed to yearn for the chance to suck me, those eyes deep blue and mesmerizing me as she stared deep into mine.

I laid back, spent. I motioned for Cassie to lay next to me and kissed her tenderly, thanking her for being such a good girl. I loved her and my love was becoming stronger every day. Cassie kissed me back and asked if she could go to bed now. I granted her leave.

Once she departed, it was Kayla and I left to sift through the awkwardness that I knew would be there after this wild ride of a night. She started to sob.

I asked her what I could do and she begged me to not continue with this relationship. Turns out that Kayla had been molested by her father at a young age and the scars were still deep.

This may be the reason she was already so dysfunctional in her sexual life that and it hurt her to see her daughter and her father(though not biological, still her father) have such a carnal relationship.

I told her I needed time to think and we'd discuss it in a few days. I collected my things and headed home.

Just one problem. . . I was falling in love with my daughter. Stay tuned. . .

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cuckold in the Family Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds