• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • And One Hundred...

And One Hundred...

"...and one hundred."

Her eyes blinked open. She was sitting on a wooden chair in a non-descript room. She didn't know where she was but faced a closed door. She was virtually naked. Against her white skin she wore a pair of black hold up stockings, black stilettos and black lace gloves that ended high up her arms. The dark nipples on the medium sized breasts also stood out against the paleness of the surrounding flesh as did the pubic hair at the base of her belly. She sat patiently. She didn't know why but she knew that wasn't important.

The door in front of her opened. A woman entered, she could see the bottom of a long grey coat and within that a short black skirt, not daring to look higher. The new smell of perfume pervaded the room. She suddenly became very aware of her nakedness and felt herself blushing. Still she sat, her arms by her side not covering herself.

"Stand up." The voice confident. As she rose from the chair the noise of damp flesh peeling away from wood was loud in the room. She stood not looking at the woman's face, though aware of her strong cleavage through the opening of coat and dress. "Put this on." A black fur coat was passed to her. It was beautiful. As she slid it around her the coldness of the lining shocked hot skin and her nipples hardened. She wasn't permitted to fasten it, only hold it together.

She followed the dressed woman as she turned and walked from the room and out of the building. It was cold outside. She pulled the fur collar up against her neck. There was a taxi waiting and they both climbed in the back. She was told to place her hands on each side of her knees releasing the coat, which stayed in position, and kept her eyes closed as she knew she must. During the ride she was aware of the coat slowly sliding apart. Millimetre by millimetre, tantalisingly. She was unable to see how much was being revealed, if anything. She felt the dull ache behind her stomach as her arousal stirred.

The taxi pulled into a gravel driveway. Pulling her coat together she slid out and she followed the other woman up to the door and inside. The sounds of laughter could be heard from a room somewhere in the house. She knew that she had never been here before. The woman held her hand out and she had to slip the fur from her shoulders. The other woman left her standing in the hall as she removed her own coat and walked down a corridor. The feeling of being naked again was embarrassing. As she moved slightly she was aware of and humiliated by the dampness at the top of her thighs. Her breathing was quicker and she felt the movement of her breasts. The short black skirt returned, though this time covered with a small white apron, such as a maid would wear.

The maid looked over the naked figure in front of her then ran her hands over her the white flesh emphasised by the black arms and legs then her led into a room. The vague smell of food and alcohol lingered as the talking and laughter suddenly died. Her faced flared at the humiliation as she was made to stand displaying herself to the people inside. Keeping her eyes lowered she noticed the legs of two men, at least one of whom had an erection detectable through his trousers, and two women plus the maid who had brought her.

The maid spoke to her, her voice sounding slightly aroused now.

"Do you know where you are?"

"No Miss."

"Do you know who these people are?"

The naked woman didn't know if she was really allowed to but quickly lifted her gaze to scan the faces in the room. "No Miss."

"Do you know what they are?"

"Yes Miss. They are Masters and Mistresses."

"And you? Who are you?"

"My name is slut, Miss."

"And what are you?"

"I am an obedient slut, Miss."

A man with a soft gravely voice standing in the middle of the room. "Come here." She walked over to him very conscious of the eyes watching her nakedness, aware of her humiliating wetness, aware that the man had an erection beneath his trousers.

"Why are you here, slut?"

"For your pleasure, Master."

"Good. You had better be obedient slut."

"I will be, Master."

As everyone watched his hand took her breast and squeezed it, then the nipple. The pain shot through her. She pressed forward her breasts, offering them. A wetness trickled from her and made her embarrassed at the idea that others may see it. His hand moved to the other breast, her other nipple. This time it gave a gentle caress. She found that she felt let down, she realised that she had desired his harshness.

He ordered her to get on all fours on the wooden coffee table. She was acutely aware that she was on display and knew her cunt lips would be easily seen. She was left exhibiting herself for a while. It was humiliating to know that people could see her like this yet she knew inside herself that this was what she was for and that her body betrayed her own excitement. The Master's hand slid over her behind over her puckered hole and into her cunt. She dutifully opened her legs wider so that he had easy access, bringing a few chuckles from the others, which quietened as they watched him finger fucking her and feeling her up. His other hand found her breasts and harshly squeezed in rhythm. He slid a finger deep inside her anus a few times bringing a gasp from her before he returned it to her cunt. She knew they were looking at her, knew that they could see and hear him using her as her cunt squelched and her hips bucked lewdly with each insertion. She wanted to cry in shame but she wanted them to enjoy the sight of her exhibiting her wantonness. She wanted more. He withdrew his hand; she continued to thrust her hips in frustration as he put his slimy fingers in her mouth to suck clean.

She was told that Mistress Caroline had first place and she was made to go to her, crawling on her hands and knees, her arse and wet cunt kept high and her breasts swung for everyone to see. Mistress Caroline had her unfasten the buttons running the full length of her burgundy dress she wore. She had done she parted the dress revealing matching knickers and suspender belt but no bra. Mistress Caroline's breasts were small and pert and slut had to lick and suck each one until told to stop. They felt deliciously warm and the nipples became like pebbles under her ministrations. Her next task was to remove Caroline's knickers with her teeth. This was more difficult. Her mouth picked up the aroma and taste of her skin as her mouth gently rubbed over it as she slowly performed. Eventually the knickers were kicked away and the thighs before her parted and slid forward over the edge of the seat.

"Lick me, slut. You had better be good."

"Yes Mistress."

Slut slid her face forward along the stockings until her cheek touched the soft flesh at the top of the thigh. It was warm between the tops of her thighs and she could smell Mistress's sexual aroma. The hair in front of her was dark and damp, the lips of Mistress's cunt peeping out. Her tongue parted the hair and then the lips. As she began to lick inside enthusiastically and taste the increasingly copious juices slut was aware of the people watching, of the quiet of the room. They all could see her prostituting herself, see her naked, see the humiliating way her body became aroused as she performed eagerly for them.

Mistress Caroline held her head now, rubbing her face harder, squeezing her thighs so they imprisoned her, making it difficult for slut to breath. Caroline was obviously enjoying having slut lick her clit and probe inside. Both hands held the head trapped between her thighs now until she arched her breasts up and a long gasp escaped her mouth. Slut could feel the orgasm. Liquids coated her face, the aroma making slut feel faint, as she desperately tried to continue as Mistress Caroline's body stiffened and then relaxed.

As the hands released her she felt others on her buttocks. Half turning she caught sight of the other Mistress. Her dress hung around her waist, bra discarded, the maid was behind her fondling her ample breasts. The Master slapped her hard to make her turn back and she felt the hands open her buttocks and the thrust of a cock pushed her forward once more against Mistress Caroline's cunt. She idly thought which of the Masters was taking her for a second though it didn't matter. The hard cock felt wide, spreading her almost painfully. She moaned in appreciation against Mistress Caroline and felt one of the thighs lift to allow slut's face to slid against her slippery cunt. Fingers roughly squeezed her hanging tits as the thick cock found a rhythm. She gave herself to being used, squeezing her muscles around the invading flesh. She was being taken harder now, the thrusting moving her face back and forth over slippery folds. At times she would lick and suck but more often the demanding cock and the tormenting fingers at on her nipples would demand all her concentration.

The Master came. He gripped her hips and thrust in and out really quickly. It left her panting but desperate. The Master had not allowed her to orgasm. She had to turn around and clean him with her mouth, clean the globules of spunk and her juices mingling on his length. She wanted to keep sucking him, her arousal increasing again as she enjoyed his cock but was pushed away, told to crawl to the other Mistress.

As she was made to stand before Mistress Jane she could feel spunk leaking down her thighs. Mistress's dress had now been fully discard though the maid still played over her breasts.

"Hold her hands behind you and push out your tits."

Suddenly Mistress Jane slapped slut's right breast. A scream rang out, quickly followed by a second as Mistress did the same to the other breast. Tears ran down her face and her breasts throbbed. She became aware of her cunt responding too.

"Now did you like that slut?"

"Yes Mistress," she managed to get out.

"Good because that is what you'll get each time I think you aren't being good enough. Now take off my knickers and show everyone how good you lick pussy." Without giving her anymore of her attention Mistress turned her head and began kissing the maid.

As slut removed the knickers slut knelt between Mistress's splayed legs and got to work.

"Caroline why don't you have James fuck you. He's always good after he's come once, aren't you darling? I'd like to see his cock in you. I'd like to see your fanny stretched around him. Ride him, let me see."

The cunt before her was shaved around the lips and the lips looked far more prominent. It was more difficult having to do it kneeling with Mistress standing, slut's neck ached as she licked and probed. However Mistress soon became hot and slut felt hands holding her head and Mistress simply rubbed herself over slut's face. Mistress was really aroused now and it transmitted itself to slut. She felt the hot wet cunt against her mouth, nose and chin as Mistress used her harshly, liquids covering her completely. Mistress came twice, finally letting her fall to her hands and knees again. She was exhausted but desperate for her own release. It was like pain, her breasts and cunt throbbing, her stomach ached in need. She would have loved to finger herself. Even in front of everyone, especially in front of everyone, slut was crying out in frustration.

The first Master called her over again. Her was naked now. His cock was hard and looked bid. Slut sucked its hard heat lovingly, wanting it, loving the feel of it inside her mouth. Leaving spit covering it and quickly knelt down on the carpet again when she was told hoping that someone would allow her to let her release her need. Her hips presented to him, nipples rubbing their burning tenderness deliciously on the rug.

Mistress Caroline had removed her dress completely and was sitting facing slut on Master James' lap. She rocked her hips to move the thick cock inside her, the shaft obvious as it split her lips, embedded in her cunt. Mistress Jane moved around the up-thrust bottom and knelt on the sofa next to Mistress Caroline. They kissed and Mistress Jane caressed the front of Mistress Caroline, over her breasts and her cunt with it's captive cock.

"Pull your cheeks wide apart." Slut complied and pushed back her cunt and arse as her own hands pulled her buttocks back. The maid was summoned by Master, "Amy use your tongue in her arse. Make it wet for me. Use your fingers too. I want it ready for me." Slut suddenly realised how much she wanted his cock inside her back passage. She knew how it made her feel deliciously submissive. She wanted to be painfully opened and used. It wasn't like being fucked in her cunt that was always ready to accommodate whomever, whatever, when being taken in her bottom she knew she was being taken. Amy came quickly. But before she begun Master had her remove her skirt, though slut couldn't see. She felt the hot tongue delve inside her, probing with its tip, wetting her. A finger followed and twisted up inside. This was repeated until she was about to orgasm.

"Would you like me to allow you to come slut?"

"Yes Master. Yes please Master!"

"You may when I'm fully inside you. You may come as often as you wish then." He laughed. "Amy, if you want you can play with yourself. You like to watch don't you, you dirty girl?"

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir."

Master moved Amy out of the way and took her place between slut's legs. Amy took Master's cock and guided it to the chosen entrance. He pushed inside. The liquids only helping a little, the pain lit up sluts mind, but still she pushed back to allow the entrance of the hard hot flesh. Tears and sweat crossed her cheeks as her forehead pressed on the carpet until he was fully embedded. "So tight! So stretched! So good to be filled! So full! So full of cock! Cock up my bottom! Cock up slut's arse!" slut heard her mind cry out.

The discomfort and pain turned suddenly into something else - sheer sexual pleasure! She exploded in climax as he fucked her arse. He held her as she thrashed on the carpet, hands and cock holding her as still as he could. Cries, whimpers, grunts all echoed around the room now still. When she calmed he began again to shaft her tight orifice with firm long strokes of his cock. She came again. She was covered with sweat, her hair sticking to her face, saliva dribbled from her mouth as again she came. This time it was less violent, her body used up by the previous orgasm. This time the Master didn't pause, he fucked and fucked deep into her as she slid down flat onto the carpet, strangely still holding her buttocks apart for him. Finally with a deep moan from deep inside his throat he too came.

She almost passed out; she just lay there used up. She felt the two Mistresses turn her over but was not too aware as Mistress Caroline stood over her and Mistress Jane knelt and fingered the spunk from inside the standing woman's cunt, smearing it over slut's tits.

"...and one hundred."

Her eyes blinked open. She was naked, standing in her kitchen. She had no idea of how she had got there. Her clothes neatly were folded on one of the chairs, her rings on top. The pungent smell of women's sexual juices, the deeper musk of semen almost making her gag in their intensity. Her body ached all over, her breasts had finger marks standing out vividly across each one and dried semen crusting on them, her anus stung and her vulva was so tender. Semen dribbled from her.

"Oh God! Oh God! Not again!" She sank to her knees.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • And One Hundred...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 330 milliseconds