• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sigma Omega Sigma Ch. 02

Sigma Omega Sigma Ch. 02

The showers weren't much to write home about, other than being full of hot, steamy naked flesh. I didn't have the time to actually enjoy them much, due to being busy washing myself. Worse still, I became hard again, but had no recourse to handle the situation, due to the rushed pace. So, there I was, a newly minted member of the secret society committed to dominance and sexual power, yet I couldn't use that power to get laid yet.

This problem didn't begin to sort itself out until I got ready to grab my plate in the fraternity's dining hall, and found that one of the house sluts grabbed it from my hands to fill it. She looked at me as she did so, smiling nervously as if for approval before handing the platter to me for placement on the tray.

I had to admit that I was impressed at her intuitive understanding of what I wanted for breakfast. The girl got it right down to the last detail, including my love of papaya juice as a beverage. How many knew that about me? I was even more pleased when she didn't hesitate to sit next to me at the table.

"Will Master need some relief before he eats?" the swarthy babe asked me in a rather pleading tone. It was obvious that she hoped that I would accept her offer.

"Yes, I would like some relief," I agreed, at which point she knelt and yanked down my gym pants.

Realizing what the house slut had in mind, I stood and pointed my cock at her lips. She winked at me as she opened them and began to lick and suck on my dick. She started off rather slowly, but it soon became incredibly clear that she actually wanted to deep-throat me. I relaxed and let my new companion do her thing, as it was evident that she only awaited my blessing to take my cock deep down her throat.

I couldn't have stopped myself from fucking her face if I tried. I began pressing down on her head, pushing my cock in and out of her mouth. Instead of being disgusted, she was apparently ecstatic or damn close. While I did this, the others in the dining hall started clapping their hands, both male and female, masters, bois, and sluts alike.

For the next few minutes, I felt as if my cock had melted inside the slut's mouth. She went out of her way to heighten the sensuality of the experience, allowing the heat of her throat to resemble the warmth of a nice, wet pussy. In fact, I was fairly sure that I would come in just minutes, another hasty release made inevitable by the communal showers.

That was naturally when she stopped, bending her naked body over the table and putting her sweet tush on full display for my delight. She didn't say anything, so I understood this to be an open invitation to enjoy her. It wasn't long before I picked up my glass of papaya juice, spread her cheeks, and started pouring it between her buns. I began licking the juice as it slid down her wonderful crack, deliciously mingling with the residue of shower water and her sweat. I could smell her arousal as well, making me eager to rim her more. Undeniably, this swarthy girl was one tasty piece of ass.

I could see the goose bumps form on the house slut's skin as I rimmed her, licking every inch of her flesh between her buns, as well as her buttocks, too. She started gasping and moaning, pushing her booty and hips toward me in a desperate bid to enjoy more of this unexpected favor. She didn't know why I was being so nice to her, other than it seemed to be a reward for her help. She clearly didn't care, either. Not knowing how much I relished the flavors of her bottom, the swarthy chick eagerly cooperated with the pleasure that I brought her. She sucked in air and bit her lower lip in response to the wonderful sensations my tongue brought her. She moaned louder than before, her twat wet as could be from my oral efforts, the scent overwhelming as it hit my nose. She gripped the table until her knuckles were absurdly pale for her normal skin tone and gave out a feral cry, shrill and unmistakably primeval as it escaped her throat and lungs.

Only when the swarthy babe collapsed in a sweaty heap of satisfaction did I enter her from behind and start pounding feverishly away at her soaked pussy, ramming deep within her to the expected results. Out came the same crescendo of moans, steadily rising until she wildly howled in reaction to my cock inside her. The fact that my hands gripped her shoulders as I plundered her cunt as intently as I could. She soon shrieked again, her juicy pussy drenching my dick as she met my thrusts with her own and her animalistic shouts tore into everyone's ears. There was no way to tell if this was one climax, two, or more, the way her arousal continued unabated, exploding in front of me.

At last, however, my cock did its work and shot out its newest load. It pulsed and jerked as it released every drop that came from my balls into her cunt. As deep as I penetrated the strange beauty, there was no doubt that were she even remotely fertile right then, she could easily be knocked up good. I withdrew happily, caressing her cheeks fondly as I removed my sated dick from her deep gash, and found it entering another mouth.

I looked down to find yet another house slut, this one looking rather Asian, and not about to take no for answer. She winked at me, making it clear that my day had just started to get busy.

"Surprised? Don't be. You're in favor and riding high in this organization. Way to impress the leadership. This, friend, is your reward and a sign that you're doing well. From what I've seen, your new status is deserved. You might be the first freshman to ever join the inner circle. That would be a record, sir, and more than deserving of Mira and Ming," Heather spoke up behind me, kneeling and eager to take her own turn with me again.

From the way that Heather licked her lips, I had the feeling that I would be both a very sore and very happy man by the end of the day. I could also tell that it would be more than worth it. Even if breakfast had to be warmed up afterward, I was ready to go for it. What red-blooded man wouldn't be? Masters, especially.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sigma Omega Sigma Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds