• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Brad's Sister Pt. 06

Brad's Sister Pt. 06

12

All characters are 18 or over.

This is the sixth and final part of this series.

Warning: This story includes sexual activity between siblings as well as non-monogamous sexual activity among single persons. If you find either of these offensive, you should not read this story.

Thanks to Linda62953 who assisted with the editing.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

There was a burly guy at the door checking proof and collecting covers. He taped wristbands on George and Ashley with bold letters that said, 'UNDERAGE'. He cautioned them to leave the bands on. "If you rip them off," he said, "You have to pay another cover charge in order to stay." Then he softened. He pointed to an empty booth on the other side of the dance floor and suggested they sit there. "We only allow couples to sit in those circular booths," he said, "Take that empty one. I think you'll like it."

The main part of the nightclub was an 'L' shaped area filled with tables and chairs. It was on the opposite sides of the dance floor from the booths and the bandstand. The place could seat over two hundred, but it was summer and tonight there was maybe fifty at the most, including those seated at the bar. George and Ashley seated themselves in the suggested booth.

The waitress insisted on seeing their wristbands and then would only let them buy soft drinks. The band had just started and was playing a few faster numbers. There was only a half dozen or so dancing. Most of them seemed several years older, probably graduate students that had stayed through the summer.

The band eventually played something slower and when they did, George asked Ashley to dance. She shrugged off the sweater dress and in t-shirt and shorts followed him to the middle of the dance floor. He stopped and Ashley put her hands around his neck. He put his hands around her backside. She pressed against him but was relieved that his excitement was still rather subdued. Considering what they had already done together, this was kind of ho-hum but both thought it kind of nice.

Ashley however was not about to let it remain sedate very long. She rubbed her breasts against George's chest to make sure he knew she wasn't wearing a bra. Then she reached behind herself and took hold of George's hands. She pushed them lower until they were on the backs of her bare thighs.

George didn't need any more hints. He slid his hands slowly upward, pushing the material of her shorts up at the same time. He thought they were probably being watched by two or three of the guys sitting around the dance floor. Ashley didn't seem concerned so he kept pushing his hands upward, baring more and more of her ass-cheeks as the loose, lower part of her shorts got stretched upward.

With his hands solidly gripping the bare lower part of her ass and his fingers toying with the edge of her panties, Ashley felt his erection harden. She wrapped her arms around his neck and poured hot breath into his ear while rubbing herself against his cock.

When Ashley faced a certain section of the tables, she noticed a guy sitting by himself that was watching them intently. She determined that he definitely was a stranger and not someone she knew. Ashley couldn't tell whether or not George was aware they were being watched but she did realize how exposed she had become. She felt embarrassed and steered George to a darker part of the dance-floor.

As the band continued through the next couple of numbers, the gentle rubbing of their bodies gave way to a steady grind and Ashley became less concerned about being watched. Both were breathing heavily by the time the band switched into something more up-tempo. George released his grip on her butt and taking her by the arm, steered her in the direction of their seats.

As they started to sit down, Ashley saw the waitress approaching their table. She grabbed the sweater-dress and said, "Order me another coke." Ashley picked up her purse and added, "I'm going to the little girl's room. Be right back."

***

George watched in fascination when Ashley returned from the restroom. She wandered through the tables on the other side of the dance-floor, passing close to several that were all male. Table after table stopped whatever they were saying or doing, to look up as she passed by. He could see that she was wearing the sweater-dress again and from the looks she was getting, he guessed not much else.

When she reached their booth, George could see that she was no longer wearing the t-shirt. The sweater-dress was really a stretchy gray flannel that had buttons all the way down its front side. Ashley had left the top several buttons undone, making it clear that the t-shirt was no longer there but also suggesting that she probably wasn't wearing a bra. The tightness of the dress furthered that suggestion with the prominence it gave to her nipples.

The dress did come down almost to her knees but Ashley had the bottom buttons undone nearly to her crotch, providing a seductive glimpse of the insides of her thighs as she walked. George was surprised that she had not attracted even more attention that she had.

As the band began another block of slow songs, Ashley jumped up from the table, grabbed George's hand and pulled him toward the dance-floor. "C'mon, we need to dance some more," she urged.

"Uh yeah... right," he replied, as he got up from the table. When they reached the dance-floor, George and Ashley embraced in a slow sexy dance. His hands went to the backs of her thighs but with the length of the dress and the buttons being in the front he was unable to get his hands on bare flesh. He instead let his hands roam over her backside.

"I see you at least left the panties on."

"Yeah, I think that ever since that time I ditched them while dancing with you guys, I have been kind of attached to them."

"Well, this sweater-dress, or whatever you call it you're wearing, is plenty exciting, even with the panties."

"I thought you might like it."

George scanned the tables. "You're still being watched, you know."

"Uh huh."

"So you like being watched."

"It's okay." Ashley pulled her head back from his shoulder and put her face directly in front of George's.

"And how about you, are you okay with me attracting the attention of other guys?"

George gripped Ashley's butt firmly and pulled her tightly against his throbbing cock. "I think you are," she said grinning, and then returned her head to his shoulder.

As the band switched again to some faster numbers, George and Ashley left the dance-floor. On the way to the table Ashley said, "I think I'm ready to go while we've still got time for a swim... If you want to, that is." George confirmed that he would like that.

They had been paying for the drinks and tipping the waitress as the evening went along so there was nothing they needed to do before leaving. As they picked up their belongs and headed for the door, George asked, "You going to wear that same outfit you wore the last time I was here?"

As they walked out of the club, Ashley put her arm around George's waist and said, "I guess you mean the top. Yeah, maybe... If you want me to."

"Yeah I do want, that would be terrific," he said as he opened the car door for her. Ashley initially sat down in the car with her feet still on the ground. She swung her left leg into the car, causing the unbuttoned lower part of her dress to split open, baring her thighs all the way to her panties. "Oops," she said, looking down at her bare legs.

George gasped, his eyes bugging out of his head at the sight.

"I guess I should be more careful," Ashley said as she swung the other leg into the car. In spite of her remark, she did nothing to cover her bare legs. George remained staring as she pulled the door closed.

George stood there momentarily, then shook his head and walked around to his side of the car. As he slid under the wheel, he looked to the passenger seat. Ashley's legs remained uncovered.

As George started the car and pulled onto the highway, Ashley continued to act as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Without looking away from the road, he resumed their earlier conversation, suggesting, "We should get Brad to join us too."

"I don't think he'll want to," Ashley replied, looking over at George to make sure he was paying attention to the road. "He's got a new computer game he'd rather be playing."

"You seem pretty sure of that," George remarked.

"I am," Ashley confirmed as she lowered the seat back a ways.

George glanced at his passenger, then quickly back to the road. With her legs bare and even a bit of panty showing, she looked incredibly seductive but he had to keep his eyes on the road. "So it'd be a waste of time for me to even suggest it to him," he said.

Ashley's eyes were closed. "Something like that," she said dreamily.

George took another quick peek. "It'll probably be better, just the two of us anyway."

"Yeah, that's sort of what I was thinking too," Ashley responded without opening her eyes.

Each of them spent the rest of the trip in thought about what the remainder of the night was to yield. As he drove, George concluded that Ashley had probably said something or other to Brad to make sure that the two of them would be alone. That was highly suggestive of a certain outcome, but he wouldn't allow himself to expect that. He vowed instead that whatever happened, he and Ashley would both enjoy the night.

Ashley might have closed her eyes, but she was nowhere near asleep. She too was thinking about what lay ahead. She recalled what had happened a few months back when she thought she was ready to go all the way with Rob and how she had decided at the last minute that it was not what she wanted. She wasn't counting on a long-term future with George, like she had been with Robbie, but she was nevertheless quite certain she would have no regrets, especially if the night progressed as she expected it would.

At the house, Ashley opened the car door for herself and led George into the house. She headed straight for her room and pointed George toward Brad's. "You can borrow something from Brad if you didn't bring any swim-wear yourself. Meet you at the pool."

"Right," acknowledged George as he headed down the hall.

Ashley pulled the flouncy top out from where she had hidden it from her mother, under the other bikinis in her drawer. Then she rummaged around in the drawer to find the bottom she had recently bought to go with it. She found it, also hidden under other things, where hopefully her mother would not see it.

Like the top, it was unstructured and made of some flimsy material. It had big leg holes, like running shorts, except that the waist was much lower, intended to hang on the hips like a bikini might, and it had no lining. It was meant strictly for playtime, an occasion such as this.

Ashley wrapped a towel around herself and went through the sliding-glass door into the backyard. George was just coming out of Brad's room. "You were right," he said, "Brad was into some new game alright." As they reached poolside, Ashley let the towel drop and George saw what she was wearing.

"Holy shit," he exclaimed, taking in the whole picture, "And I thought the top was hot."

Ashley turned a bit, giving him a more complete look. "I thought you might like this," she said.

George took her by the hand and led her down the steps at the shallow end of the pool. He held her hand high, took the stairs slowly and turned in her direction after each step, as if he were escorting a princess down a winding stairway into the grand ballroom.

When she was dressing, Ashley had pushed the bottom down her hips until it was barely covering her love button. Its looseness and large leg holes were an unambiguous invitation to explore. As they descended the stairway, a light breeze played with the flouncy crop top, enough to offer brief glimpses of the lower slope of her breasts. George was sure he had died and gone to heaven.

At the bottom of the stairs, Ashley took the lead. Continuing to hold George's hand, she led him toward the deeper end of the pool. When they reached a point where both of their waists were under water, she stopped and put her arms around his neck. George bent slightly and pressed his lips to hers.

While George's tongue worked at tickling Ashley's tonsils his hands encompassed her backside. With their mid-sections pressed firmly together, George's hands slipped through the generous leg-holes and toyed with Ashley's bare butt. As his busy fingers crept ever closer to her secret passage, Ashley sucked his tongue deeper into her mouth.

When George's fingers sought to part the folds of her pussy lips, Ashley gently took hold of his hands and led him under her top, placing his hands atop her bare breasts. With an encouraging smile on her lips she said, "You wanted me to wear this top -- you should take advantage of it."

As he caressed her breasts and rolled her nipples between his fingers, Ashley snaked a hand between them and rubbed it lightly over the front of his jams. George surmised from Ashley's assault on his erection that when she had removed his hands from between her legs, she probably had not been saying 'no', just 'not yet'.

Ashley's other hand, the one not tracing George's cock through the confines of his jams, unsnapped and unzipped him and attempted to push the jams down over his hips. When the task was joined by her other hand, the jams dropped to his ankles and both of her hands excitedly circled George's bare erection.

Ashley's unrelenting oral assault on his tongue kept George from crying out over the wondrous feel of her hands on his cock. Ashley tugged his member through the leg holes in her bottom and pressed it against her pussy lips. If George had had any doubts about the direction this night was going to take, they were now completely dissipated.

George was certainly excited by what Ashley seemed intent on doing but he also knew, even if she did not, that while sexual play in a pool was great fun, penetration could actually be quite painful. He urged her arms once again around his neck, gripped her butt in his hands and urging her to wrap her legs around his body, walked her backward to the side of the pool.

George tightened his grip on Ashley's butt and lifted her to the tiled edge of the pool. She grabbed his hair and jammed his head between her legs. There would be no need to remove her bottoms -- the leg-holes were plenty large enough to permit what George had in mind. Pushing the flimsy fabric aside with his nose, he inserted his tongue between the folds of her pussy. Ashley's juices bathed his face as he pressed his tongue into her depths.

Her hips bucked and her fists beat on George's head as Ashley demanded more. She wrapped her legs around his head and drew him in deeper as little screams escaped between her quickening breaths. The intensity escalated rapidly, ultimately erupting in a low guttural scream punctuated by her pushing his head away from her sensitive inner core.

As Ashley shuddered and tried to slow her breathing, George carefully planted kisses on her inner thighs and nursed the sore roots of his tongue.

"Oh, Jesus," she exclaimed while trying to calm herself. Struggling to speak she said, "If that was the appetizer, I can't wait for the main course."

George was still savoring the taste of Ashley's inner juices. He licked his lips and said, "Neither can I."

George took Ashley's legs from around his neck. He dragged himself out of the water and onto the deck of the pool. He sat down next to Ashley.

"The recliner on the other side of the pool -- it's big enough for both of us." Ashley was still lying on her back. She looked up at George. "How about it. Want to?" she asked.

George bent over and kissed her. "Sounds good," he responded. They got up and made their way to the other side of the pool where they sat on the recliner and kissed.

Ashley could taste herself on his lips. She had regained her strength and was anxious for more. She pushed George back into the recliner and wrapped her hand around his cock. She stroked it lightly, spreading the pre-cum along its length. George's cock throbbed in her hand and she wanted it inside her.

"This'll be a first for me," Ashley said quietly as she pushed her bottoms down and unhooked her top. "I expect it'll be more clinical than passionate," she added apologetically.

"I understand," said George. "You do whatever you have to."

"There won't be any pain or blood, though," Ashley stated as she kicked her bottoms away and tossed the top aside. "I took care of that with a hairbrush, three years ago," she explained, "It's only psychological now."

"Whatever," George said, "I'm just honored to be a part of it."

Ashley straddled George, sitting on his thighs, his cock standing rigidly in front of her. Steadying herself with one hand, she took his dick in the other and put it between her legs. She pressed the head of it against the entrance to her inner sanctum. She parted her pussy lips with her fingers and sat down slowly until the full length of George's cock was inside her.

She sighed and moaned softly, "Oh my God, that is sooo good." She leaned forward and kissed George softly on the lips as her hips began to move slowly up and down. Their fluids were like a high viscosity lubricant, allowing George's cock to slide in and out effortlessly. Ashley would rise up until just the head of his cock was inside her, and then slowly sit down until she had its full length deep within her. She caught her breath as George cupped her breasts.

The walls of Ashley's insides were wrapped around George's throbbing member. All other thoughts were blocked from their minds as his cock moved slowly in and out of her. Ashley and George were both experiencing delights they had previously only dreamed about.

Their pace gradually increased, providing each with more delirious sensations. George's mouth was open and with each thrust, he let out a low guttural sound. Ashley's breaths became shorter, the pace of her breathing matching the accelerating motion of her body. As she repeatedly impaled herself on George's cock, she punctuated each down-stroke with a cry of delight.

George started to shake. His scrotum tightened and he cried out as a thunderous orgasm washed over him.

His hot sperm shot into Ashley, triggering the beginnings of her own release. She clenched her muscles tightly, moaned and shook uncontrollably as George's seed drained into her.

She collapsed on top of him. She wanted to keep George inside of her but as he became flaccid, he popped out. The two lay there, completely spent, George's hands now grasping her naked butt.

After several minutes had passed, Ashley finally broke the silence. "You know," Ashley began carefully, "I really would like to have you spend the night in my bed, wake up just like this, but it presents a problem for me."

"You mean with Brad."

"Right, with Brad. And it's not that I intend to keep this from him, I don't."

"But you want to tell him yourself, not have him learn by my stumbling out of your bedroom in the morning."

"Right, and I'll tell him tomorrow, but after you're gone."

"I'm Brad's guest anyway, and I didn't come down here expecting to sleep with you. In fact I wasn't even expecting what has happened, but I'm glad it did."

"Me too, really glad. Thanks for being so understanding." Ashley climbed off George and the recliner, then whispered, "See you in the morning. Oh and by the way..."

"Yes..."

"Next time you're my guest, not Brad's."

"Right, agreed. Night."

Ashley picked up her two bits of clothing and the towel she'd come out of her room with and turned for the house. George looked after her, sure now that he really had died and gone to heaven.

***

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Brad's Sister Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 200 milliseconds