• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Vanessa's Group Sex Ordeal

Vanessa's Group Sex Ordeal

1234

A young lady called Vanessa T contacted me after reading some of my stories to tell me how much she had enjoyed reading them. It transpired that my usual topics fitted nicely with her fantasies. After persuading her to admit her fantasies to me I suggested I should write her a story. The sexual adventure below is the result with a few added fantasies of my own. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

*

It sounded too good to be true, and of course it was, but as Jason listened to his old friend Andy describing the sexual activities of a group of select friends he felt excited. Andy explained how the club specialised in providing discrete but wild sexual adventures for the member's girl friends or wives.

They were sat together in the bar of an up market hotel and across the other side of the bar, standing alone, was a very attractive looking woman. Jason guessed that she was aged around thirty five or so and dressed in a long elegant evening gown that clung to her body in all the right places. Jason had noticed her as soon as she walked in and now his friend Andy was suggesting that if he joined this exclusive club tonight he could participate with a group of like minded men and participate in the gangbanging of the woman later on. One of Jason's biggest fantasies and the subject of many an internet search was the subject of gangbangs.

Jason listened intently as Andy explained that there were many women around like the one in the bar who had secret fantasies of being raped, gangbanged or just generally sexually abused by a group of men who would remain discrete and of course be trustworthy to keep a secret.

Jason looked over at the woman again, noting her exquisite figure. He found it hard to believe that a woman like that could be hiding such explicit desires and even more hard to believe that she was willing to act on those desires. He turned to face Andy and said, "what about her husband, doesn't he mind?"

"It was probably his suggestion in the first place," Andy replied with a grin. "Some husbands have fantasies of watching their wives or girlfriends being groped and fucked by a group of men and like to be present and watch. Their presence gives their wives the reassurance that if the men get too rough he is there to protect her. Others wait in the bar and just like to see pictures or a movie of the event later."

Jason noticed quite a few men sitting around in the bar and no other women except for the one in question. He also noticed that she was looking around the bar discretely checking out the men but looking nervous.

"Is this woman's husband here tonight?"

"No, he wants us to make a video that he can watch and enjoy later."

So how do I join this club?"

"Firstly you have to be recommended by an existing member. I can do that now.

Secondly, and most importantly you have to sign an agreement that you will bring your girlfriend, Vanessa isn't it, along to one of our gatherings as payment to the men whose wives or girlfriends have, or will be, enjoyed by you."

Jason wasn't really listening as his friend reached into his pocket and pulled out a sheet of paper and then pushed it across the table and said, "here, answer a few questions, sign this and you can be part of tonight's action."

In the back of his mind he knew that there was no way that Vanessa would ever agree to anything like this. However, at this very moment the drink, his curiosity and a semi-erect cock were ruling his mind.

As if to reassure him self he asked Andy, "so if I sign up I can definitely be part of a group that will help to satisfy that woman's sexual fantasies tonight?"

Andy leaned across and whispered discretely, "That woman's fantasy is to be tied up, forcibly stripped naked, preferably having her clothes ripped and torn off and then be abused and fucked by a group of men."

He could sense that Jason was taking the bait as he continued, "just fill out the questionnaire including your girlfriend's fantasies and any fetishes she has and then you can have some fun tonight with the rest of us."

Jason was hooked. He took out a pen from his jacket and hurriedly filled out the questionnaire.

Name of Girl Friend/Wife------Vanessa

Height--------------------------- 5 feet 2 inches

Weight--------------------------- 105 lbs

Measurements------------------ 33B-26-28

Pussy shaved/unshaved-------Shaved

Fetishes--------------------------Wearing pantyhose without any panties. Sumata whilst wearing pantyhose.

Favourite position?--------------Doggy

Does she swallow?--------------Yes

Ever had anal sex?--------------Never

Fantasies-------------------------Non consensual sex, rape, punishment, humiliation.

He quickly read the last section which read, "I consent to bring the above mentioned wife/girlfriend to a club meeting within the next six months where she will take part in group sex activities with the other members."

Jason signed and dated the paper and passed it back to Andy. He never thought for one moment that the paper he had just signed had any real significance. He just saw it as a means of his friend getting him in on the action with the sexy looking women on the other side of the bar room.

Andy felt pleased with himself as he folded the agreement and put it in his pocket. Ever since seeing Jason's girlfriend by chance one evening, when she and Jason were attending a wedding, he had been overcome with feelings of lust and fantasised about fucking her. Over the next few months he found he could not shake her image from his mind. His friend Jason's beautiful petite Chinese Singaporean girlfriend wearing a very revealing white dress was etched in his brain. The way in which the short dress clung to her buttocks so tightly that it was obvious she had not been wearing any panties; the smooth nylon sheen of her pantyhose drawing attention to her shapely legs. The revealing top showing her naked belly and then a skimpy boob tube which just seemed to draw attention to her breasts drove him wild with lust. He had masturbated many times since, imagining running his hands all the way up her nylon clad thighs until he could press his fingers against the flesh of her pussy through the sheer nylon of her pantyhose. Other times he would imagine forcefully pulling the boob tube down to reveal her breasts before making her suck his stiff penis and swallow his cum. Now that he had read about her fantasies on the questionnaire he knew that his masturbatory fantasies were now almost certainly possible.

Andy and his friends had tricked quite a few over the past few years and he felt confident that with patience Vanessa would be theirs to use as they wished whether she liked it or not. He felt a little guilty knowing that the target women's husbands/boyfriends were being deceived but his own lustful desires overcame any guilt he might have.

The elegant woman that had caught his friend Jason's lustful imagination this evening was in fact a high class prostitute but it suited the club members to pay for women like this to initially snare the husbands and boyfriends of the real wives and girlfriends that the club member's had targeted and wanted for their perverted pleasure.

Andy's thoughts were interrupted when Jason nudged him impatiently saying, "So when does the action start?"

"So you are impatient to get involved then?" Andy teased.

Jason didn't answer, he just gazed across the bar room at the woman as his friend continued, "We'll go over and introduce our selves now. As the new member you will have the privilege of stripping her naked. Don't forget she has given specific instructions that she wants her clothes to be torn or cut from her body before being abused by all of us."

Jason felt his erection growing uncomfortably stiff as his friend continued, "We will be using a special room upstairs where we have the facilities to tie her up as requested. When we get into the room upstairs you'll be expected to instigate the proceedings. Are you comfortable with that?"

"You bet!" Jason replied, already standing and eager to start.

"One more thing before we go over."

"What's that?" asked Jason.

"There will be someone in the room shooting a video on behalf of the husband. This is quite usual so please just carry on as though he is not there."

"No problem," said Jason as they both headed toward the other side of the bar room and the elegantly dressed woman.

Jason noticed the other men in the room were also converging on her and could see an almost desperate look in her eyes. As he got close to her two of the men suddenly grabbed the woman's arms.

She protested, "What do you think you are doing, stop!" as they pulled her shouting and protesting toward the rear exit of the bar and the elevator.

Jason felt a little awkward at first but when he, five other men and the woman were in the elevator Andy encouraged him by saying, "don't be shy Jason, have a feel of her tits or do what ever you fancy."

She was struggling against the two men who were still holding her by the wrists. Jason looked at the way her dark eyes seemed to challenge him. Up close he could see that she was younger than he had originally thought, aged around thirty at the most, with a superb figure that was highlighted by the clinging fabric of her evening gown.

Now that he was close to her he could also see that she was bra-less. He could feel his own inhibitions fading rapidly as the other men taunted, "Let's rip off the dress and get her tits out."

He felt as though he was being swept along by the pack of lust filled wild men as he reached forward and gripped the top of the woman's dress. He paused for a moment, feeling his own arousal as the woman pleadingly looked into his eyes. His gaze shifted down to the outline of her bra-less breasts before suddenly ripping the sheer fabric from her body. The dress tore easily and the other men all cheered loudly as the top part was left hanging in shreds around her waist leaving her breasts naked and jiggling wildly as she protested, "no you bastards!"

Of course none of them took any notice as they all fought for a feel. Squeezing and pulling them roughly.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. They dragged the woman out and along the corridor. Her struggling seemed convincing as they then opened the door to a private room and pulled her inside. Once inside they were soon joined by other men who had rushed up the stairs from the bar.

Jason looked around noticing a rope hanging from a large hook in the ceiling. Andy said, "Tie her hands above her head Jason." He swiftly grabbed the rope and with help from some of the others bound her hands together and then tied them to the hanging rope. With her arms now stretched up above her head the effect was to accentuate her breasts. The men paused for a moment and just looked at her; all enjoying the view of her firm heaving breasts. Her protests had died away and she only muttered a few obscenities when each foot was tied to specially placed rings fixed to the floor.

She was now helpless and the fact that her feet were tied about three feet apart made her look very vulnerable. The other men were already unzipping their trousers and again Jason felt swept along with the mood of the others as he imagined his girlfriend Vanessa in this position. It was high on his list of fantasies but knew that she would never ever agree to such a thing.

He stared at the captive woman, becoming more and more turned on by the defiant look in her eyes. Still looking at her he unzipped his trousers and pulled out his erection, he gave it a few strokes enjoying the experience of showing her what would soon be fucking her.

He looked at the way in which the lower part of her dress was now stretched very tightly across her hips and thighs; the fine taught fabric bulging subtly but erotically over her pubis. Filled with lust he then reached forward, gripped torn dress that was hanging from her waist and ripped it completely from her body.

There was a brief silence followed by loud cheers from the men as Jason and the others saw that she had not been wearing any panties and was now completely naked.

The group of men moved closer, surrounding her and all of them with their stiff cocks on display.

Aware that the others were waiting for him he moved closer to the woman. He felt as though he was in some kind of erotic dream. A situation where there were no moral constraints or come backs. He drank in the sexy vision in front of him; the elegant woman he had first seen across the bar earlier now completely naked; her breasts still heaving with each of her nervous breaths tipped with perfect large and erect nipples. His gaze slowly moved down over the silky flesh of her belly and to her completely hairless pubis. With her feet tied and her thighs parted he could see her fleshy pussy lips protruding between her thighs. Momentarily shifting his gaze he stared into her dark eyes and then pushed his hand between her open thighs. He felt incredibly horny knowing that he could just use this woman with no consideration for her enjoyment, just use her for his own selfish satisfaction.

He instantly felt both the heat and the wetness between her thighs and grinned as he roughly pushed a couple of fingers up into her wet pussy causing her to gasp. Satisfied that her pussy was lubricated he quickly moved directly in front of her, guided his aching cock between her thighs, adjusted his position and then thrust him self up inside her. She cursed loudly, "you bastard!" but that just added to his lust filled desires as he fucked her, gripping her buttocks and forcing him self inside her as deep as he could go.

He knew he would not last long but didn't care. He felt his spunk rising and with a few more powerful thrusts he was emptying himself inside her.

He pulled out of her and stepped back, noticing one of the others with a camera as the rest of the men closed in around the woman. Jason watched as they all started to take turns with her; some from the front, others from the back. Andy was next and took her from behind quickly finishing he pulled out and wiped his cock on her backside.

When Andy had finished he walked over to Jason and said, "Let's go and get cleaned up while the others finish with her.

The two of them went to an adjacent washroom and as they wiped them selves clean Jason could hear the woman cursing each man as the rest of the club took turns with her. Andy was grinning as he zipped himself up and said, "So, did you enjoy that Jason?"

"Oh yes! It was incredible, thank you for introducing me to your club."

The two of them returned to the bar, had one last drink and then went their separate ways. On the way home Jason was replaying the horny events of the evening in his head. He had never expected to experience anything like that but in the back of his mind was a nagging problem that he was trying to ignore.

He knew there was no way he would be able to bring Vanessa to the club. Yes, he knew that Vanessa had fantasies that would be perfect for the club but they were just that, fantasies, not something that she would ever consent to in real life.

He dismissed his worry and decided that he would just renege on the agreement he had signed. After all what could the club do? Take him to court?

His friend Andy meanwhile had doubled back to the club and was chatting with the others.

They were all seated around a table looking at the numerous pictures they had taken secretly of Jason's girlfriend Vanessa whilst following her during the past few months.

She had been the topic of numerous conversations recently ever since Jason had introduced Vanessa to his friend. From the moment he had met her he knew that he wanted to introduce her to the guys in the club. Introduce sexually of course not socially. There was something very alluring about the way she dressed and during the time he had been following her she always looked sexy and dressed in expensive outfits. Her dresses and skirts usually hugged her shapely backside and were short enough to show another interesting facet which was her pantyhose. He had never seen her without the expensive looking nylon sheen covering, but drawing attention to, her long shapely legs. She always wore heels and, after checking her out many times whilst taking sneaky pictures of her, he was convinced that she never wore panties, a fact that Jason had now confirmed.

After the events of this evening Andy felt confident that Vanessa would soon be theirs to do with as they pleased. He looked again at the pictures of her. There was something about her expression that seemed to say to any man who dared look at her, "In your dreams!" A kind of aloofness that as far as Andy was concerned made her all the more sexually attractive. He looked at the shots they had of her getting out of Jason's car. The accidental glimpses of her nylon clad upper thighs. In one picture there was even a glimpse of the dark gusset of her pantyhose. Andy paused on this picture, imagining the delights hidden beneath that dark gusset and confident that before long her shaved pussy would be available for the club members to look at, finger and then fuck.

Now that the men had all read Jason's completed questionnaire they all commented on the answer to the fantasy question of non consensual sex, rape, punishment and humiliation. The other thing they all commented on was 'Sumata whilst wearing pantyhose.' Without exception they all commented, "What the fuck is Sumata?" After a quick Google session on Andy's lap top they soon learned that Sumata was a Japanese term for non penetrating sex. More specifically it was a term used to describe the man rubbing his erect penis between the tops of a woman's thighs and parted lips of her vulva, usually from behind.

Her fetish of pantyhose sex was something else that fascinated the group. Usually their chosen targets would be stripped completely naked but perhaps they could fulfil another of her fantasies and perhaps add to theirs by leaving on her pantyhose. A common theme was starting to emerge during their discussions of perhaps instead of stripping her naked they would 'rearrange' her clothing before humiliating and fucking her. Andy found that he was fascinated by what he had discovered about Sumata. He was already trying to imagine how good it might feel to roll down Vanessa's pantyhose sufficiently so that he could slide his cock between the hopefully wet nylon on one side and the pussy lips of his friend's girlfriend on the other. The more he thought about it the more he liked the idea. He imagined the humiliation she might feel as a few of them took turns to do this Sumata thing and each ejaculate inside her pantyhose.

His imaginative thoughts stopped when one of the men turned to him saying, "I thought that our paid lady friend acted well again tonight; very convincing.

Andy chuckled, feeling pleased with him self and confident that Vanessa would soon be theirs to do with as they pleased. Their little ploy of paying a prostitute they knew well to play the part of a member's partner, tempting the boyfriends of the women they wanted to abuse, had worked well so far and soon Vanessa would be added to their list.

After checking the pictures of Vanessa they looked at the video they had from the evening of Jason playing the leading role in the earlier gangbang.

They were pleased with the results. The camera had been cleverly positioned to not only show Jason's face clearly but also enough detail to show him first ripping off the woman's clothes and then raping her. Well, they knew it wasn't rape but Jason's employer or even the police might see it differently if the need arose.

A few weeks passed before Jason was contacted again by his friend Andy. He called one evening saying, "Hi Jason, my fellow club members have been asking me when they can expect you to bring Vanessa along to the club as promised."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Vanessa's Group Sex Ordeal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds